The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 02-06-2009, 11:58 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1651 / Power: 17
BiRd13 has a brilliant futureBiRd13 has a brilliant futureBiRd13 has a brilliant futureBiRd13 has a brilliant futureBiRd13 has a brilliant futureBiRd13 has a brilliant futureBiRd13 has a brilliant futureBiRd13 has a brilliant futureBiRd13 has a brilliant futureBiRd13 has a brilliant futureBiRd13 has a brilliant future
My cousin, cousin's tutor, and me... =X

Was reading a post by one of the bros here, about his gf, and her tutor/student. So decided to post this story, that happened about 10yrs ago...

That time, I was in the army, and nearly ORD... when my cousin, C, who's 5yrs younger than me came over to Singapore, to study here, and taking her 'O' level. She was one of the brightest children among the group of us. Hence, her mother (My mum's sister) decided to sent her to Singapore for study.

Usually yearly, I will went back to Indonesia to celebrate cny. But due to army, I never went there since I enlisted, meaning 2 yrs I did not saw my relatives already. When she came over with her mum, I was shocked and surprised to see her. She had became so pretty, and sexy...

Me: Wa.. Laopuo... So long never see u le... So chio liao hor...
(Since young, my uncle and auntie regard us as 'husband & wife', and whenever they call, she will shy, and sometimes cry...)
C: Tao yan la... U so long never come...
Me: Ya lo.. army mah.. Ur laogong now a man liao..
C: haha... means you last time not man ar...
Me: Last time is boy..now is man...
C: haha...

We chatted for awhile, before headed back into our own rooms for the night. A week passed, and aunt have went back indonesia after all the neccessary works done. And she have engaged a private tutor for her in order to help her in her studies, especially English. This tutor, lets call him 'T', was quite tall, and a fresh graduate. Wore a pair of spectacle though... and look decent... But turned out to be...

**Interested in knowing more? Will post more later =)

Min 5 power to exchange
Target: 6000 points

Up List:

Below bro pls pm me your latest post:
Rasta Marley
hiboyhi
kuan aik hong
sc slayer
Night70
Old 02-06-2009, 12:08 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2121 / Power: 20
Cytan7 has a reputation beyond reputeCytan7 has a reputation beyond reputeCytan7 has a reputation beyond reputeCytan7 has a reputation beyond reputeCytan7 has a reputation beyond reputeCytan7 has a reputation beyond reputeCytan7 has a reputation beyond reputeCytan7 has a reputation beyond reputeCytan7 has a reputation beyond reputeCytan7 has a reputation beyond reputeCytan7 has a reputation beyond repute
Re: My cousin, cousin's tutor, and me... =X

wow, more to come please
Old 02-06-2009, 12:14 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
leejiangming deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Setting camp here for more
Old 02-06-2009, 12:42 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1786 / Power: 23
et911 has a brilliant futureet911 has a brilliant futureet911 has a brilliant futureet911 has a brilliant futureet911 has a brilliant futureet911 has a brilliant futureet911 has a brilliant futureet911 has a brilliant futureet911 has a brilliant futureet911 has a brilliant futureet911 has a brilliant future

Good start!!

Official FBI (Female Body Inspector) agent | DOM in Action, Favourite would be RSYTs.

Old Threads: My Past Encounters - Real ONSs and Flings
Old 02-06-2009, 12:57 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 174 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1885 / Power: 20
bigmannow has a brilliant futurebigmannow has a brilliant futurebigmannow has a brilliant futurebigmannow has a brilliant futurebigmannow has a brilliant futurebigmannow has a brilliant futurebigmannow has a brilliant futurebigmannow has a brilliant futurebigmannow has a brilliant futurebigmannow has a brilliant futurebigmannow has a brilliant future

Turn out to be wat? faster write TS..
Old 02-06-2009, 02:49 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 652 / Power: 17
Royster79 is a splendid one to beholdRoyster79 is a splendid one to beholdRoyster79 is a splendid one to beholdRoyster79 is a splendid one to beholdRoyster79 is a splendid one to beholdRoyster79 is a splendid one to behold

Turns out to gay?? haha...
Old 02-06-2009, 03:29 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 255 / Power: 19
zadina20002000 is one of the Best!zadina20002000 is one of the Best!zadina20002000 is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by BiRd13 View Post
Was reading a post by one of the bros here, about his gf, and her tutor/student. So decided to post this story, that happened about 10yrs ago...

That time, I was in the army, and nearly ORD... when my cousin, C, who's 5yrs younger than me came over to Singapore, to study here, and taking her 'O' level. She was one of the brightest children among the group of us. Hence, her mother (My mum's sister) decided to sent her to Singapore for study.

Usually yearly, I will went back to Indonesia to celebrate cny. But due to army, I never went there since I enlisted, meaning 2 yrs I did not saw my relatives already. When she came over with her mum, I was shocked and surprised to see her. She had became so pretty, and sexy...

Me: Wa.. Laopuo... So long never see u le... So chio liao hor...
(Since young, my uncle and auntie regard us as 'husband & wife', and whenever they call, she will shy, and sometimes cry...)
C: Tao yan la... U so long never come...
Me: Ya lo.. army mah.. Ur laogong now a man liao..
C: haha... means you last time not man ar...
Me: Last time is boy..now is man...
C: haha...

We chatted for awhile, before headed back into our own rooms for the night. A week passed, and aunt have went back indonesia after all the neccessary works done. And she have engaged a private tutor for her in order to help her in her studies, especially English. This tutor, lets call him 'T', was quite tall, and a fresh graduate. Wore a pair of spectacle though... and look decent... But turned out to be...

**Interested in knowing more? Will post more later =)
The moment i read "Tao yan la..." reminds me of local ah lian. Definitely a made up story. No Indonesian will say that. The least you could do is made it sound Indonesian. My fantasy ruined.
Old 03-06-2009, 04:48 PM
Samster

BiRd13 has a brilliant futureBiRd13 has a brilliant futureBiRd13 has a brilliant futureBiRd13 has a brilliant futureBiRd13 has a brilliant futureBiRd13 has a brilliant futureBiRd13 has a brilliant futureBiRd13 has a brilliant futureBiRd13 has a brilliant futureBiRd13 has a brilliant futureBiRd13 has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cytan7 View Post
wow, more to come please
Quote:
Originally Posted by leejiangming View Post
Setting camp here for more
Quote:
Originally Posted by et911 View Post
Good start!!
Quote:
Originally Posted by bigmannow View Post
Turn out to be wat? faster write TS..
Quote:
Originally Posted by Royster79 View Post
Turns out to gay?? haha...
Thx bro for the support.. Sorry for late response as was busy...

Quote:
Originally Posted by zadina20002000 View Post
The moment i read "Tao yan la..." reminds me of local ah lian. Definitely a made up story. No Indonesian will say that. The least you could do is made it sound Indonesian. My fantasy ruined.
Well... Forget to mentioned she's an Indonesian-Chinese... So saying 'tao yan' is just normal.... Of course, whether to believe if its true or not, is up to you. =)

-------------------------------------------------------------------------

Turned out to be XXXXX.... Hmm... I felt that he's a BEAST... But still, for you all to judge...

This sat, I booked out as usual, and when I reached home, found out that the 'study room', was closed and locked, and from outside, can hear some sounds, but can't know exactly what the noise is. Never care much, I went into my room, and after taking my clothing, went ahead for a bath... It was not long when I bath out, and while walking back towards my room, saw the 'study room' is now opened, and C was weeping...

Me: What happened?? Why crying...?
C: Nothing... (She was wiping her tears...)
Me: Huh... What nothing... there must be something happened, that why you cried...
C: really nothing...
Me: OK..Since you say nothing... Then nothing lo...

After saying, I returned back to my room. But I was thinking there must be something she's hiding.. but I know forcing her is of no use... So I decided to talked to my sis and discuss over it... In the end, after discussion and suggestion by sis, I went ahead and bought a spy cam, and installed in that room... Hopefully can find something out...

1 week passed, and I booked out again... Reached home quite late, and again, saw the 'study room' was closed... Tried to lean over and hear if there's any noise.. Again, some noise inside, so I guess something going on...
Rushed back to my room, and after locking it, on my computer and cam... What I saw got a shocked.... C was half naked, and looks like her top was being pulled off, and her bra seems have been pulled down, showing her little breast of 32A... T was squeezing her breast while she's helping T HJ and was weeping.... Seeing this, I was so angry... But tried to control myself, and sees how it goes... My 'didi' soons get hard as I'm looking at it, and imagining C stroking mine, and giving me a BJ.... When I 'awake' from daydream, seems that T have shoot... He then took the tissue from nearby, and wipe at it, while C was wearing her clothing back... After that, I saw T leaving the place, and C sent him out.. I saw from the cam C returned to her study room, and off my montior... I unlocked my room door, and called C in. She came in with tissue paper on her hands, as she tried to wipe off her tears...
I sat down on my bed, and after she entered, told her to close and lock the door... And asked her to sit down...

C: Yes?
Me: You crying?
C: No ar... never...
Me: Really?
C: Yes...
Me: Anything you want to tell me?
C: Nothing... Why asked that?
Me: Really nothing?
C: Nothing la... If got things, will tell u...
Me: OK... Then what happened last sat, and just now?
C: Huh... What you mean?
Me: Still don't want say ar...
C: I really don't know...
Me: Ok... nevermind...

After saying, I on my monitor screen, and 'replay' the vids I captured earlier on...

C: oh my god... How you get this?
Me: Now..know what I mean?
C: Stop it please... (She started crying and begging...)

Seeing this, I stopped the vids, and off the monitor again. I then sat down beside her, hugged her to me, and pat her on her back...

Me: Guai... Dun cry le... Tell me... Whats going on...
C: I dunoe how to say...
Me: just tell me... You know me... I will stand by your side...
C: ok...

After that, she told me about how it goes.....

**Ok.. times up =X Hope you enjoy so far... Will post again...

Min 5 power to exchange

Up List:

Rasta Marley
hiboyhi
kuan aik hong
sc slayer
Night70
Old 03-06-2009, 06:52 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1843 / Power: 20
AD69 has a brilliant futureAD69 has a brilliant futureAD69 has a brilliant futureAD69 has a brilliant futureAD69 has a brilliant futureAD69 has a brilliant futureAD69 has a brilliant futureAD69 has a brilliant futureAD69 has a brilliant futureAD69 has a brilliant futureAD69 has a brilliant future

Another story from you. Camping here for more.
Old 03-06-2009, 11:24 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
rucker183 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

nice story
keep it up
^^

campping here^^
Old 04-06-2009, 10:55 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 62 / Power: 16
funtasy deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Thanks for sharing your wonderful experience. Please continue.
Old 04-06-2009, 01:04 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by icypryce View Post
Been camping here. Thanks for ur update bro pls cont jyjy
Quote:
Originally Posted by AD69 View Post
Another story from you. Camping here for more.
Quote:
Originally Posted by rucker183 View Post
nice story
keep it up
^^
campping here^^
Quote:
Originally Posted by funtasy View Post
Thanks for sharing your wonderful experience. Please continue.
Thanks to all BROs for the support... Here it goes again... =X
------------------------------------------------------------------------

She told me for the first few weeks, she had a hard time in catching up with the studies, especially English. She can't understand much in class as teachers uses English in teaching. But somehow T is quite patient with her, and teaches her patiently. Until last week, T was frustrated over her, for not improving at all, and wanted to leave. She felt that T was a great tutor, hence pleaded him to continue teaching. This is when T proposed a proposal to her... In which she help him in HJ, and allowed him to 'play' with her breast, then he will continue teaching... At first, she does not agreed to it... But T threatened that he will not teach and let her failed her English, and her parents will be disappointed over it. In the end, she agreed to help him in HJ, and let him play her breast, but no other thing more.... And luckily he kept his words and did not do anything more than that. But she felt guilty and sad over it, hence was crying when I returned...

That week, again T asked for it. She oblidged at first, but again T threatened he will not teach again. She thought it was just for one time, but it isn't... In the end, she gave in again. And also T did not go more than that...

After hearing this, I was super angry and pissed off with it. I decided to call the police, but she pleaded me for it... Seeing her crying and so pitiful, my heart goes soft.... I hugged her to me, and pat her on her head... Perhaps is because of her breast pressing against me, or the sweet and nice smell coming out from her, that make my 'didi' hard... Suddenly, a bad idea came to my mind...

Me: Ok... Don't cry le...
C: Hoo...Hoo... (Crying sound...)
Me: Guai....

She pushed herself away slightly, and I get some tissues for her to wipe her tears...

Me: Silly girl... (I pat on her head...)

I then pulled her closer to me, and give her a kiss on her forehead...

C: Thx laogong...

Omg.. I love the way she called me that... The words coming out from her mouth was sweet and nice...

Me: Lai... Laopuo... Come...

I hugged her to me, and kisses again on the cheek this time... She seems shocked, but just looked at me...

Me: Why looked at me like that?
C: Nothing... (She tried looked away...)

Seeing her tilted her head, I give her a kiss on the cheek again, and hugging her to me... She did not resists at all... 'Hor seh liao... action time...' I kisses again on her cheek, and she turned to look at me this time. I kiss her on her soft lips, and hugged her even more tight... Guess it was her first time kissing, as she just let me kiss... I slowly slipped my tongue into her mouth, and played with her tongue... Awhile later, seems she 'learnt' the kissing technique, and the kisses turns passionate and more wild....

I broke the kiss and took off my shirt, and asked her to strip all off too. She did as per told, and soon, we both were totally naked. I saw her little breast, and with my right hands caressing and playing her left breast, I licked and sucked on her right nipples... It soon turned hard, and she's giving some soft moans... I asked to stroke for me while I lied down. She grabbed my 'didi' and slowly stroke it... I then told her to lick my nipples while stroking, and again, she did it as per told...

I was turning super horny at that time... I sat up immediately and pushed her down to the bed... I then lay on top of her, and again licked at her nipples, while my right hand moved down her pussy, and started fingering it... It turned wet after sometime of fingering, and I pulled my fingers out of hers... I continued licking her nipples, and moved down to her tummy, and finally on her pussy. I licked the hell out of it, making her moans grew louder... About 10-15 mins of licking, she cummed, as I can see her squirting... Me too, I knew I can't hold it any longer. Immediately I....

**Brb after lunch ^^

Min 5 power to exchange

Up List:

Rasta Marley
hiboyhi
kuan aik hong
sc slayer
Night70
Old 04-06-2009, 02:52 PM
Samster

Quoted: 73 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1199 / Power: 20
kwaychup has much to be proud ofkwaychup has much to be proud ofkwaychup has much to be proud ofkwaychup has much to be proud ofkwaychup has much to be proud ofkwaychup has much to be proud ofkwaychup has much to be proud ofkwaychup has much to be proud ofkwaychup has much to be proud of

Immediately,
you went for lunch!!!?!?!? how could u
anyway great start up
Old 04-06-2009, 03:08 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1843 / Power: 20
AD69 has a brilliant futureAD69 has a brilliant futureAD69 has a brilliant futureAD69 has a brilliant futureAD69 has a brilliant futureAD69 has a brilliant futureAD69 has a brilliant futureAD69 has a brilliant futureAD69 has a brilliant futureAD69 has a brilliant futureAD69 has a brilliant future

Must eat then got energy to write mah.
Old 04-06-2009, 03:36 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 344 / Power: 16
LentorGarden is one of the Best!LentorGarden is one of the Best!LentorGarden is one of the Best!LentorGarden is one of the Best!

Nice story u've got there bro.. keep it coming!

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1