The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Sexual Health Issues

Notices

Sexual Health Issues If you need medical advice regarding your sexual health, ask Dr Tan. We are honored to have an In House Doctor who is here to help.

User Tag List

Old 10-05-2007, 01:17 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 114 / Power: 19
addictedoldman deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyaddictedoldman deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Unhappy Re: HIV screening info

i understand that the waiting period is killing, for the first 2 months i was not able to sleep well, eat or work. i did a test on the 4th and 8th week after a stupid accident(it broke!!!). was also told by the volunteer counsellor at AFA and DSC doctor that it is not necessary to take the test again after the 8th week's result. However, i am thinking of taking the test again on the 12th~13th week to be sure i won't hurt the ones i love.

For me, the true relief will only be obtain at the 12th week test
Old 10-05-2007, 10:04 AM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1096 / Power: 20
AfA_hmor has much to be proud ofAfA_hmor has much to be proud ofAfA_hmor has much to be proud ofAfA_hmor has much to be proud ofAfA_hmor has much to be proud ofAfA_hmor has much to be proud ofAfA_hmor has much to be proud ofAfA_hmor has much to be proud of
Re: HIV screening info

Quote:
Originally Posted by playboy82 View Post
i was there yesterday, she wearing jeans, angmo, got a tatto at her panty area.long hair, tie up. Why u need her description? u know her or u are one of the counsellor?
Well, you complained of the different standard mah. See what we can do to make it better.
Old 10-05-2007, 04:21 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 119 / Power: 18
playboy82 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyplayboy82 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by AfA_hmor View Post
Well, you complained of the different standard mah. See what we can do to make it better.
Huh? So wat can u all do to make it better? i have been brief by your AFA "professional" after my 9th week test that i dun need to retest anymore.
So can u please ans me, can i move on with my life now?
Old 11-05-2007, 12:43 AM
Samster

AfA_hmor has much to be proud ofAfA_hmor has much to be proud ofAfA_hmor has much to be proud ofAfA_hmor has much to be proud ofAfA_hmor has much to be proud ofAfA_hmor has much to be proud ofAfA_hmor has much to be proud ofAfA_hmor has much to be proud of

You can move on with your life if you want to.
It's true that most people infected by HIV would have detectable antibodies by the 4-6th week. However a test done at the end of the 3rd month or 12 weeks is considered to be conclusive.
Old 12-05-2007, 12:45 PM
Samster

Quoted: 29 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1696 / Power: 18
HIVsucks_XXX has a brilliant futureHIVsucks_XXX has a brilliant futureHIVsucks_XXX has a brilliant futureHIVsucks_XXX has a brilliant futureHIVsucks_XXX has a brilliant futureHIVsucks_XXX has a brilliant futureHIVsucks_XXX has a brilliant futureHIVsucks_XXX has a brilliant futureHIVsucks_XXX has a brilliant futureHIVsucks_XXX has a brilliant futureHIVsucks_XXX has a brilliant future

I waited approx 6 months or more after my last risky frisk with an FL to take the anonymous test at DSC conducted by AFA, the waiting period was real shit but it also assured me of a more confirmed result.

To bro playboy82:No matter what the counsellers say or what AfA_hmor advised, the life is yours and to quell those ghosts in your mind I would do the HIV testing again when the full 6 months is up. That is the only way to end any doubts and get a 100 percent confirmation you are indeed HIV free.
Old 16-05-2007, 02:16 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -9 / Power: 0
rookster is under Moderation till he learns how to behave

It's great that AFA is providing such anonymous screening but I really dread the counselling part when the counsellors kept asking embarassing questions.
Old 16-05-2007, 07:54 PM
Samster

If it helps, just remember that all info are kept confidential. your personal particulars not recorded at all.
Counselling is necessary for AfA because of the potentially serious consequences of a test. AfA counsellors typically need to obtain some personal info to estimate the level of risk the person has been exposed to, to check the window period, etc.. cuz it may have implications on the results of the test later.
Old 03-06-2007, 02:47 AM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: 10 / Power: 0
oasix deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

hi ...

i have bonked a FL raw roughly about nearly coming to 2 years and yet having sex until now ... no particular syntoms occurs. maybe a few times of having flu.

i wonder what are the symtons will devlop for HIV+ after 2 years of explosure ?

and does DSC really keep your identity annoymous ?

hope bros out there could help .. thank you.
Old 03-06-2007, 04:00 AM
Samster

Quoted: 18 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 961 / Power: 21
jackylee is a splendid one to beholdjackylee is a splendid one to beholdjackylee is a splendid one to beholdjackylee is a splendid one to beholdjackylee is a splendid one to beholdjackylee is a splendid one to beholdjackylee is a splendid one to beholdjackylee is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by oasix View Post
hi ...

i have bonked a FL raw roughly about nearly coming to 2 years and yet having sex until now ... no particular syntoms occurs. maybe a few times of having flu.

i wonder what are the symtoms will devlop for HIV+ after 2 years of explosure ?

Hi bro, no symtops is enough to show whether you got HIV. only a test will.

DSC im not sure but AFA yes.
Old 03-06-2007, 08:42 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by oasix View Post
hi ...

i wonder what are the symtons will devlop for HIV+ after 2 years of explosure ?

Oasix, a person with HIV may not develop any symptoms at all. So a test is the only way to find out. Two years has passed since your unprotected exposure, you actually can take the test now and the results will be conclusive.
The AFA test will not take down any of your personal particulars, you'll just be issued a number for a pin-prick blood test. But DSC test is not anonymous.
Old 03-06-2007, 12:14 PM
Samster (M)

oasix deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

ic ..

so if even i am detected with HIV, AFA will not demand my particulars ?
Old 05-06-2007, 03:11 PM
Samster

No recording of your particulars, even if tested HIV positive.
Old 08-06-2007, 07:07 PM
Samster

Rio Ferdinand deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

ok bruddy, woll do
Old 08-06-2007, 07:14 PM
Samster

Rio Ferdinand deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Went to cheong pass 4 week, bbbj and fj with cap, start fever, cough and sneeze after 1 week. Immediately pay a visit to doctor and being told that my body is too heaty. Recover after medicine take inside 2 days.

Went to cheong again last Friday,bbbj without cap and fj with cap this time. Start fever, cough and sneeze again (WTF) after 4 days, immediately visit a doctor again and get he same answer, too much oily food eat until body too heaty.

How much is the percentage that i may (touch word) infec HIV and STD ? I have heard that HIV is uncurable but STD can. How long it take to cure it? And what is the cost like for the medical treament and medecine required?

You favourable reply is much more appreciated.
Old 09-06-2007, 11:26 AM
Samster

BBBJ carries a very low chance of HIV, but high chance of getting STDs.
FJ without cap, high chance of HIV and STDs, esp when bonking FLs and WLs.
FJ with cap, low chance of getting HIV. As for STDs, depends on what kind. some STDs, cap also cannot protect.

Some STDs can cure, some cannot cure.
To answer your qn about how to cure? how long? and how much?
That depends on what you kenna.

Would advise you go get a checkup at DSC if you think you kenna STDs, the cost of treatment is cheaper there. http://dsc-sexualhealth.com.sg/ the website got the aproximate cost of treatment.

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1