The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The Malaysian Commercial Sex Scene

Notices

The Malaysian Commercial Sex Scene A section specifically for the great Sin Cities of Malaysia. Dedicated to our brothers across the Causeway. Malaysia Boleh!

User Tag List

Old 07-10-2011, 02:25 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 51 / Power: 15
xyhan deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Thumbs down Kaki kaki mp

This MP is a decent joint and is at Jalan Serembang ( Tmn Pelangi )Went there 2 days ago with a friend. When we went into the MP, the Male Receptionist immediately asked us which package and who we wanted for massage? I felt rather pissed off with him as though he is rushing us and didn't want to give us time to think which package to take.. Then my friend quite TL told him that we only want a Foot Relexology Massage..and that we wanted only female and not male to do the Foot Relexology. His face immediately turned Black...
Then 2 PRC Gals came down and showed us into a small room for two.. We were told to be sitted. They then left us for about 10 mins and finally came back with some refreshments and then a tub of luke warm water to soak our feet. ( The water was not hot but luke warm only, the water was so little that it only soaked enough at the ankle. )
Then they started the massage...the gal that massaged me asked me where I was from? I told her Malaysia..She then told me THAT SINGAPOREANS HAVE NO MONEY.. I asked her why did she say that? She said that they came to this MP and said that the price package is too expensive compared to other MPs...and then went off. She said again that
SINGAPOREANS CANNOT AFFORD TO MASSAGE AT THEIR MP.
Very TL to hear that...Then she asked us why don't we take the Body Massage Package as well? I told her that we don't have time. We then casually asked her about the attire to wear during body massage? She said that some customers came and only wanted to wear their underwear during massage and since this was a decent joint, they are only to wear shorts...their boss told the customers to leave and that they are not willing to do their business. She also told us that losing these customers means NOTHING to them because they are so fully booked everyday that they have no time to care about these type of customers..
Very very TL to hear these type of proud and complaent attitude.. We decided not to give them any tips and also not to return there anymore.. BROTHERS...ESPECIALLY SINGAPOREAN CHEONGSTERS AND BROTHERS...BOYCOTT THIS PLACE... THEY DON'T NEED US..
I AM NOT IN ANYWAY FROM A RIVAL MP OR HAVE ANY VESTED COMFLICT WITH THIS MP...Just very Tu Lan ( TL ) ...Spread the word around about this MP and teach them a lesson not to be complacent and proud as though they are the only decent MP in JB and that without them, customers will have no other MPs to go to for decent massage.
Old 07-10-2011, 11:15 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 22 / Power: 0
soicowboy deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Kaki kaki mp

Quote:
Originally Posted by xyhan View Post
Very very TL to hear these type of proud and complaent attitude.. We decided not to give them any tips and also not to return there anymore.. BROTHERS...ESPECIALLY SINGAPOREAN CHEONGSTERS AND BROTHERS...BOYCOTT THIS PLACE... THEY DON'T NEED US..
I AM NOT IN ANYWAY FROM A RIVAL MP OR HAVE ANY VESTED COMFLICT WITH THIS MP...Just very Tu Lan ( TL ) ...Spread the word around about this MP and teach them a lesson not to be complacent and proud as though they are the only decent MP in JB and that without them, customers will have no other MPs to go to for decent massage.
What is the name of the MP? The purple or green color facade?
Old 07-10-2011, 12:52 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 300 / Power: 16
J.Bonk.003 is one of the Best!J.Bonk.003 is one of the Best!J.Bonk.003 is one of the Best!J.Bonk.003 is one of the Best!

You know the name/working numbers of the girls?

300 Nett Achieved!!

Lists of MP in JB
Lists of Hotels in JB
Old 08-10-2011, 12:41 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 2258 / Power: 21
stephan has a reputation beyond reputestephan has a reputation beyond reputestephan has a reputation beyond reputestephan has a reputation beyond reputestephan has a reputation beyond reputestephan has a reputation beyond reputestephan has a reputation beyond reputestephan has a reputation beyond reputestephan has a reputation beyond reputestephan has a reputation beyond reputestephan has a reputation beyond repute

me went to most of the kaki kaki mp shops in JB and Kulai, so far so good...
Old 08-10-2011, 01:07 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by stephan View Post
me went to most of the kaki kaki mp shops in JB and Kulai, so far so good...

If I am not wrong, the colour of the shop is Black or Deep Purple in colour. Corner Lot. this one is at Jalan Serembang ( Tmn Pelangi ) a few doors away from Lavender Cake Shop...
This gal is No 22. The Impression given to us was that this MP especially this gal is very ARROGANT , COMPLACENT . Perhaps this branch only wants a certain target market and NOT SINGAPOREANS.
And the attitude of the male reception also pissed us off.
Old 08-10-2011, 01:21 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 379 / Power: 14
Goatslooter is a living Saint! - you won't find betterGoatslooter is a living Saint! - you won't find betterGoatslooter is a living Saint! - you won't find betterGoatslooter is a living Saint! - you won't find better

roughly i know this joint? along this slip road there are few MP, there is the Magnum 4D outlet right? at the end of the road is the eating house?
Old 08-10-2011, 02:15 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Goatslooter View Post
roughly i know this joint? along this slip road there are few MP, there is the Magnum 4D outlet right? at the end of the road is the eating house?
You will reach this Joint before you reach Lavender Cake Shop ( if you come down from Giant ) This place is inbetween the eating house at one end of the road and The Magnum 4D outlet . You will reach this ARROGANT JOINT before you reach Lavender Cake Shop and then the Magnum 4D outlet.

BROTHERS ESPECIALLY SINGAPOREANS SHOULD AVOID AND BOYCOTT THIS MP...since they don't need our patronage. Oh, this place incidentally does not have a proper Enlish Name by goes by 3 Chinese Word Name..unfortunately I can't read chinese..
Old 08-10-2011, 02:40 PM
Samster

Goatslooter is a living Saint! - you won't find betterGoatslooter is a living Saint! - you won't find betterGoatslooter is a living Saint! - you won't find betterGoatslooter is a living Saint! - you won't find better

i know the location already, just before the turning point in front the Lavender shop, i shall take note n avoid them.....
Old 08-10-2011, 02:54 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Goatslooter View Post
i know the location already, just before the turning point in front the Lavender shop, i shall take note n avoid them.....
Good. Lets hope that all Brothers especially Singaporean Brothers should spread the word around to boycott this MP.. Very very Tu Lan up to now...
Old 08-10-2011, 04:38 PM
Samster

we should ban those with lousy service and comments! not only restraint to JB ! apply to every where include S'pore when we encountered !
Old 08-10-2011, 05:30 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 50 / Power: 14
canola123 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

i think is called 足浴城
some bros here already advice this is a clean joint and don expect any special service. maybe due to the package. also with that kind of decoration definitely hv to pay premiums.

anyway everytime i go JB when passby this shop i mean literally drive pass the inner road with parking lots, always got few s'pore registered car in front there.

so far i advoid those n only frequent 1.5 hour / RM75-80 MP.

basically this shop benchmark high earner.

see if i got year end bonus n i may go n try.
Old 08-10-2011, 07:08 PM
Samster

I went down to the MP just to find out the actual name...Its is called the FOOT REFLEXOLOGY GALLERY.It is beside a Bookshop on the right and a PURPLE Coloured Spa on the left.
Old 08-10-2011, 07:13 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by canola123 View Post
i think is called 足浴城
some bros here already advice this is a clean joint and don expect any special service. maybe due to the package. also with that kind of decoration definitely hv to pay premiums.

anyway everytime i go JB when passby this shop i mean literally drive pass the inner road with parking lots, always got few s'pore registered car in front there.

so far i advoid those n only frequent 1.5 hour / RM75-80 MP.

basically this shop benchmark high earner.

see if i got year end bonus n i may go n try.

Even if they target the higher end earners, they shouldn't be so cocky and complacent... I find it very offensive when they said that less such customers will make no difference to their income and business because they have many customers queuing up waiting to be massaged by them.
Old 08-10-2011, 11:05 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by xyhan View Post
Even if they target the higher end earners, they shouldn't be so cocky and complacent... I find it very offensive when they said that less such customers will make no difference to their income and business because they have many customers queuing up waiting to be massaged by them.
bro, no point waste time talking on this joint ! there are so many good n cheap MP at JB town itself, just skip this one and go on......
Old 09-10-2011, 12:07 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 29 / Power: 0
javrock deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

I went there before for Foot Reflexology, but was being massage by china guys, I would say it's good! Perhaps you opted for china ladies that's why the service isn't that good. IIRC the foot reflexology was RM30+ for 40mins I would say it's quite reasonable.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1