The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List

Old 02-05-2024, 05:22 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 74 / Power: 14
ABBB deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Sharing experience with ML with good rapport (not sharing contact)

This is for sharing of experiences with MLs that you are sure others don't get. No point in sharing of contacts since no one else is getting it.

I have an ML in a joint who does HDLY for the entire duration, and only finishing off at the end of the session. Not too much of a looker (not ugly) and is the skinny type. Not really to my taste as I like slim but perky.

First session with her, she said she won't finish, and asked me to finish myself. Her face was right next to it during finishing.

Second session onwards, she knows what I want, and goes on by saying "I'm just massaging for you. It's just a normal massage". She goes on with the HDLY and is now the one who does the finishing.

I asked if this is allowed, and she asked me back "So do you want me to stop?". Never asks for tips and I have never given any. I thought whether she is playing the long game for the big fish, but it has been way too many sessions to be fishing for a big fish. She even reaches out to ask when I am going again. It's not about not having to part with extra money, but rather the fact that she does it willingly.

Any bros have such 'personal' gems?
Old 02-05-2024, 05:25 PM
Samster

Quoted: 278 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3093 / Power: 22
taumajid2003 has a reputation beyond reputetaumajid2003 has a reputation beyond reputetaumajid2003 has a reputation beyond reputetaumajid2003 has a reputation beyond reputetaumajid2003 has a reputation beyond reputetaumajid2003 has a reputation beyond reputetaumajid2003 has a reputation beyond reputetaumajid2003 has a reputation beyond reputetaumajid2003 has a reputation beyond reputetaumajid2003 has a reputation beyond reputetaumajid2003 has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Sharing experience with ML with good rapport (not sharing contact)

Quote:
Originally Posted by ABBB View Post
This is for sharing of experiences with MLs that you are sure others don't get. No point in sharing of contacts since no one else is getting it.

I have an ML in a joint who does HDLY for the entire duration, and only finishing off at the end of the session. Not too much of a looker (not ugly) and is the skinny type. Not really to my taste as I like slim but perky.

First session with her, she said she won't finish, and asked me to finish myself. Her face was right next to it during finishing.

Second session onwards, she knows what I want, and goes on by saying "I'm just massaging for you. It's just a normal massage". She goes on with the HDLY and is now the one who does the finishing.

I asked if this is allowed, and she asked me back "So do you want me to stop?". Never asks for tips and I have never given any. I thought whether she is playing the long game for the big fish, but it has been way too many sessions to be fishing for a big fish. She even reaches out to ask when I am going again. It's not about not having to part with extra money, but rather the fact that she does it willingly.

it's a trans who have sex change definitely !
Old 02-05-2024, 05:25 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 110 / Power: 9
Helmut deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyHelmut deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:

It seems like a very voluntary step bro
Old 02-05-2024, 08:45 PM
Samster

Quoted: 177 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1394 / Power: 23
HSB2000 has much to be proud ofHSB2000 has much to be proud ofHSB2000 has much to be proud ofHSB2000 has much to be proud ofHSB2000 has much to be proud ofHSB2000 has much to be proud ofHSB2000 has much to be proud ofHSB2000 has much to be proud ofHSB2000 has much to be proud ofHSB2000 has much to be proud of
Quote:

Don't overthink that you are so special bro, most of the bro here do received special treatment from some ML lah. Free HJ is not uncommon, I did even received free HJ with roaming, $50 for CIM and event $50 for FJ before...all this is about luck and chemistry with the ML. Some ML are just not as money minded lor.
Old 02-05-2024, 10:40 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 792 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2606 / Power: 9
afterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by HSB2000 View Post
Don't overthink that you are so special bro, most of the bro here do received special treatment from some ML lah. Free HJ is not uncommon, I did even received free HJ with roaming, $50 for CIM and event $50 for FJ before...all this is about luck and chemistry with the ML. Some ML are just not as money minded lor.
Luck, chemistry, and managed to work out a deal with new ML that don't know market rate Thereafter, while other customers pay more, your rate has been "fixed" and cannot be increased.

Certainly there are such MLs around. Best deal ever was paying for hj but got upgraded to fj with no top-up when the ML felt like it But chemistry has to be very good.

It took me by surprise as well, that the ML did not lube my d*ck as per the usual, but kept it oil-free - which was the first and only clue. Then excuse herself to step out of the shop, came back with cap, locked the shop door, then squeezed beside me on the massage bed. Ho sey liao. Unwrapped my present and straightaway proceed to business.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1