The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > International Field Reports

Notices

International Field Reports Had a great time around the world? Tell us about it here!

User Tag List

Old 12-03-2016, 03:14 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 265 / Power: 21
Acidman is one of the Best!Acidman is one of the Best!Acidman is one of the Best!
Re: Events in CP 2 and Dongguan Happenings

So KTV now close?
Old 13-03-2016, 08:35 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 80 / Power: 10
GoJeffrey deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Just returned from DG today. Was there last 4 days. DG today is very different from its hey time. KTVs are open but with limited or no gals. We stayed at 天鹅湖路帆船酒店. Its KTV has less than 20 gals for the three nights we were there. Next door 天鹅湖KTV has been raided and closed for the next 3months. We were told others once infamous KTVs are in same state.

Called Gofly to enquire. Its boss confirmed and lamented that DG has no gals and asked us to move on to Danshui where there are more actions. But we too heard about the raids there from the gals. Still, Danshui is a better choice if you must go.

I had 4 boring days in DG. If you are thinking of going, suggest you give it a miss. Luckily the authentic massage at 千足阁 still as good. Did not have time to try the infamous 宝足林 though.

Trust above information helps.
Old 14-03-2016, 08:22 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 17 / Power: 0
Health888 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by GoJeffrey View Post
Just returned from DG today. Was there last 4 days. DG today is very different from its hey time. KTVs are open but with limited or no gals. We stayed at 天鹅湖路帆船酒店. Its KTV has less than 20 gals for the three nights we were there. Next door 天鹅湖KTV has been raided and closed for the next 3months. We were told others once infamous KTVs are in same state.

Called Gofly to enquire. Its boss confirmed and lamented that DG has no gals and asked us to move on to Danshui where there are more actions. But we too heard about the raids there from the gals. Still, Danshui is a better choice if you must go.

I had 4 boring days in DG. If you are thinking of going, suggest you give it a miss. Luckily the authentic massage at 千足阁 still as good. Did not have time to try the infamous 宝足林 though.

Trust above information helps.

CP is still playable if you have your own gals. If you know of any mummies, they will have a network of gals waiting for you. I still patronize CP at least 4 times a year and was never disappointed
Old 14-03-2016, 09:03 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Tagged: 2 Thread(s)
Quoted: 784 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5071 / Power: 19
RotiPrata Man has a reputation beyond reputeRotiPrata Man has a reputation beyond reputeRotiPrata Man has a reputation beyond reputeRotiPrata Man has a reputation beyond reputeRotiPrata Man has a reputation beyond reputeRotiPrata Man has a reputation beyond reputeRotiPrata Man has a reputation beyond reputeRotiPrata Man has a reputation beyond reputeRotiPrata Man has a reputation beyond reputeRotiPrata Man has a reputation beyond reputeRotiPrata Man has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Health888 View Post
CP is still playable if you have your own gals. If you know of any mummies, they will have a network of gals waiting for you. I still patronize CP at least 4 times a year and was never disappointed
Like I say, if you want ktv fun go DS or ZH. Don't go CP. Unless you play differently like me who enjoy myself in disco and 清吧.

The network of gals now all no government so they label their own price and mostly asking for 2k even they are very very short. Furthermore you only get to choose from pictures. Only those uglier ones will go to work at KTVs cos they can't get customer via their pictures.

I go CP 4-5 times as year but I still do not recommend any brothers to go unless u got your own "mission" to accomplish
Old 15-03-2016, 01:30 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 205 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1503 / Power: 9
TonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by RotiPrata Man View Post
The network of gals now all no government so they label their own price and mostly asking for 2k even they are very very short. Furthermore you only get to choose from pictures. Only those uglier ones will go to work at KTVs cos they can't get customer via their pictures.

I go CP 4-5 times as year but I still do not recommend any brothers to go unless u got your own "mission" to accomplish
Yes Changping KTV Freelancers really open golden pussy price these days.
Old 15-03-2016, 06:00 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 453 / Power: 14
sheridan is a glorious beacon of lightsheridan is a glorious beacon of lightsheridan is a glorious beacon of lightsheridan is a glorious beacon of lightsheridan is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:

D
Bro,they have certainly learned well

Free lancers are supposed to be free to ask, no have government
Old 15-03-2016, 03:21 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 205 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1503 / Power: 9
TonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by sheridan View Post
Freelancers are supposed to be free to ask, no have government
Boh bian no more 'regulators'.
Old 16-03-2016, 08:48 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 433 / Power: 16
prcsytlover is a living Saint! - you won't find betterprcsytlover is a living Saint! - you won't find betterprcsytlover is a living Saint! - you won't find betterprcsytlover is a living Saint! - you won't find betterprcsytlover is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by Acidman View Post
My source tell me desert storm ktv has been raided a few days ago. Anyone to verify this?
My friend is there during the raid.

Was inform that it's not GA raid. It's 武警. They catching for drug.

All need to test for drug. All hotel room are check, even when guest is not in room.
Friend luggage are open for checking, and they are not in room. Heard a hotel manager is there to watch the checks only.... Damn jialet....

But good thing is, my friends still able to bring their gals for supper and bonk haha

If me, I sure no mood....
Old 20-03-2016, 07:55 PM
Samster

Quoted: 10 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 584 / Power: 19
lp0okm is a name known to alllp0okm is a name known to alllp0okm is a name known to alllp0okm is a name known to alllp0okm is a name known to alllp0okm is a name known to all

My friend in Shanghai just told me can find per shot 150 rmb....

现在加多一句,干得好。终极目标!

NEXT TARGET

Just up:

(I'll return favor)
Old 21-03-2016, 01:27 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 2258 / Power: 21
stephan has a reputation beyond reputestephan has a reputation beyond reputestephan has a reputation beyond reputestephan has a reputation beyond reputestephan has a reputation beyond reputestephan has a reputation beyond reputestephan has a reputation beyond reputestephan has a reputation beyond reputestephan has a reputation beyond reputestephan has a reputation beyond reputestephan has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by and_alloy View Post
Hui Mei ah...
fake nike shirt huh?
Old 21-03-2016, 09:09 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 637 / Power: 20
and_alloy is a name known to alland_alloy is a name known to alland_alloy is a name known to alland_alloy is a name known to alland_alloy is a name known to alland_alloy is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by stephan View Post
fake nike shirt huh?
Hahaaaa...u finally appear ah
Old 25-03-2016, 05:50 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 133 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 17714 / Power: 26
kyc2110 has a reputation beyond reputekyc2110 has a reputation beyond reputekyc2110 has a reputation beyond reputekyc2110 has a reputation beyond reputekyc2110 has a reputation beyond reputekyc2110 has a reputation beyond reputekyc2110 has a reputation beyond reputekyc2110 has a reputation beyond reputekyc2110 has a reputation beyond reputekyc2110 has a reputation beyond reputekyc2110 has a reputation beyond repute

Missed the food here and the footy below! view it fast before the owner take it down!

http://www.tube8.com/asian/chinese-m...aoya/28820081/

排队中: 清空中
Old 14-04-2016, 02:33 PM
Samster

RotiPrata Man has a reputation beyond reputeRotiPrata Man has a reputation beyond reputeRotiPrata Man has a reputation beyond reputeRotiPrata Man has a reputation beyond reputeRotiPrata Man has a reputation beyond reputeRotiPrata Man has a reputation beyond reputeRotiPrata Man has a reputation beyond reputeRotiPrata Man has a reputation beyond reputeRotiPrata Man has a reputation beyond reputeRotiPrata Man has a reputation beyond reputeRotiPrata Man has a reputation beyond repute

Anyone going CP and ZH this month end?
Old 14-04-2016, 02:45 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 2538 / Power: 14
FeiGohGoh has a reputation beyond reputeFeiGohGoh has a reputation beyond reputeFeiGohGoh has a reputation beyond reputeFeiGohGoh has a reputation beyond reputeFeiGohGoh has a reputation beyond reputeFeiGohGoh has a reputation beyond reputeFeiGohGoh has a reputation beyond reputeFeiGohGoh has a reputation beyond reputeFeiGohGoh has a reputation beyond reputeFeiGohGoh has a reputation beyond reputeFeiGohGoh has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Anyone going CP and ZH this month end?
will be there May 2-5
Old 14-04-2016, 04:02 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by FeiGohGoh View Post
will be there May 2-5
Bro you be in CP or ZH?
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1