The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 15-12-2023, 05:43 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 28 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 997 / Power: 11
Irondick666 is a splendid one to beholdIrondick666 is a splendid one to beholdIrondick666 is a splendid one to beholdIrondick666 is a splendid one to beholdIrondick666 is a splendid one to beholdIrondick666 is a splendid one to beholdIrondick666 is a splendid one to beholdIrondick666 is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally Posted by AnnieYJL View Post
Feel like giving it a go
wow is tat my year end bonus?
Old 18-12-2023, 04:43 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 8 Post(s)
Quoted: 139 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 9583 / Power: 19
dyelook has a reputation beyond reputedyelook has a reputation beyond reputedyelook has a reputation beyond reputedyelook has a reputation beyond reputedyelook has a reputation beyond reputedyelook has a reputation beyond reputedyelook has a reputation beyond reputedyelook has a reputation beyond reputedyelook has a reputation beyond reputedyelook has a reputation beyond reputedyelook has a reputation beyond repute
Re: A Mother's Diary

thread humps...
hoping for updates....
Old 21-12-2023, 04:46 PM
Samster

Irondick666 is a splendid one to beholdIrondick666 is a splendid one to beholdIrondick666 is a splendid one to beholdIrondick666 is a splendid one to beholdIrondick666 is a splendid one to beholdIrondick666 is a splendid one to beholdIrondick666 is a splendid one to beholdIrondick666 is a splendid one to behold

Dear Diary:

“Arhhh…..” I heard Damian groan. I took his cock into my mouth and struggled to even take half of it in. I couldn’t describe the feeling of finally sucking my son’s dick. I can’t decide to close my eyes because I was ashamed of myself, or I want to see everything with my eyes, to savor this creation of mine. I feel the texture of his cock in my tiny hands. The heat transmitted to my hands is making me… very wet…. The thick veins on his shaft were telling me how powerful it would be. How did Damian get a cock like this? His dad was big too, but not this big. The girth is thicker than my wrist!

I did my best to pleasure him with my mouth. Hearing him moaning in approval was different from Aaron. With Aaron, I don’t really care about his enjoyment. I was focused on my own gratification. With Damian, I really want to please him, to impress him. I felt a mad rush like I was on drugs. He sandwiched his cock between my big boobs and breast fuck me. Every forward thrust, his cock easily touched my lips. I couldn’t take it, I wanted it inside me, again.
“Get off me son. I want to give you a proper blowjob”, Jessica said.

Damian rolled off and sat on his back against the bedhead. Jessica moved between his open thigh and took his cock into her hands. She saw Damian staring at her intensely, his excitement was reflected in his fully erected cock. Damian swallowed his saliva when he watched mom stroking his dick up and down sensually, occasionally gliding her palm and smearing his pre-cum all over his cock, rubbing the corona of his glans with her thumb.

“Oh mom… that feels good…” Damian was glad he came once earlier. Mom’s expert teasing of his cock was making him super hard.

Jessica smiled at Aaron. She locked eyes with Damian while she lowered her head towards his cock. Having it inside her mouth felt extremely naughty and kinky. She has to open her mouth wide just to get his glans into her mouth.

“Mmm… mmm….” Jessica was slurping that cock like a lollipop. She licked from his balls slowly up the shaft to the glans and took it into her mouth, sucking it tight while rocking her head left and right. His massive cock was such a joy to play with.

Damian was in heaven as he watched mom savor his cock. Countless nights of masturbating to his imagination has finally come true. The pleasure originating from his cock was fucking fantastic. Suddenly Jessica stopped and sat up straight again. She removed her tee shirt and revealed her nice round and firm boobs. She then straddled him, holding his dick while lowering herself. Jessica was acutely aware of how her son’s cock touched her clit, spreading it, forcing its way in as she lowered her body. Her sensitive folds of flesh engulfed that big hard cock inch by inch and it's definitely different from any other cock she had.

Damian had entered her just minutes ago but now she was doing it consciously, willingly and loving every second of it. What entered her was not only a dick, but also a symbolic animalistic move that shattered the invisible barrier between her son and her. She knew what she was doing and she doesn’t care now. That flesh burning hot dick inside her was simply too overriding to her logic and moral. Once she lowered herself all the way, she heaved a deep sigh…

“Fuck……. You are too big son….” She never felt so stretched down there. She began to ride it slowly at first, getting used to that length and girth. She hugged Damian and drew him in for a deep kiss as her ass rocked on that dick faster and faster. She feels Damian hitting a spot that makes her want to scream out in ecstasy. Rocking was soon not enough, she started to ride that dick up and down like she was possessed. Damian was fondling and playing with her hard nipples as she rode him passionately. He felt mom’s pussy was so wet that a frothy mix of their secretion was forming on his long cock.

“Oh my god…. Arhh…. Arhhh…. Arhhhh…. I love you son… I love your cock…. Fuck me son…. Fuckkkkkkkkkkkk”, Jessica shuddered and closed her eyes tight as she experienced the most mind blowing orgasm she ever had. When she was done she collapsed on top of Damia.’s chest, panting and shaking.

“That was so good son… so good…” She said breathily. She turned around and got on all four, butt up face down, facing Damian.

“Now fuck mom like a bitch”, Jessica smacked her ass, “Give it to mommy!”

Last edited by Irondick666; 26-12-2023 at 04:14 PM.
Old 21-12-2023, 11:44 PM
Samster

dyelook has a reputation beyond reputedyelook has a reputation beyond reputedyelook has a reputation beyond reputedyelook has a reputation beyond reputedyelook has a reputation beyond reputedyelook has a reputation beyond reputedyelook has a reputation beyond reputedyelook has a reputation beyond reputedyelook has a reputation beyond reputedyelook has a reputation beyond reputedyelook has a reputation beyond repute

thanks for the update...
Old 24-12-2023, 10:03 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 222 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 192 / Power: 8
CowardPotato is a Helpful and Caring SamsterCowardPotato is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Irondick666 View Post
Dear Diary:

“Arhhh…..” I heard Damian groan. I took his cock into my mouth and struggled to even take half of it in. I couldn’t describe the feeling of finally sucking my son’s dick. I can’t decide to close my eyes because I was ashamed of myself, or I want to see everything with my eyes, to savor this creation of mine. I feel the texture of his cock in my tiny hands. The heat transmitted to my hands is making me… very wet…. The thick veins on his shaft were telling me how powerful it would be. How did Damian get a cock like this? His dad was big too, but not this big. The girth is thicker than my wrist!

I did my best to pleasure him with my mouth. Hearing him moaning in approval was different from Aaron. With Aaron, I don’t really care about his enjoyment. I was focused on my own gratification. With Damian, I really want to please him, to impress him. I felt a mad rush like I was on drugs. He sandwiched his cock between my big boobs and breast fuck me. Every forward thrust, his cock easily touched my lips. I couldn’t take it, I wanted it inside me, again.

Aaron rolled off and sat on his back against the bedhead. Jessica moved between his open thigh and took his cock into her hands. She saw Aaron staring at her intensely, his excitement was reflected in his fully erected cock. Aaron swallowed his saliva when he watched mom stroking his dick up and down sensually, occasionally gliding her palm and smearing his pre-cum all over his cock, rubbing the corona of his glans with her thumb.

“Oh mom… that feels good…” Aaron was glad he came once earlier. Mom’s expert teasing of his cock was making him super hard.

Jessica smiled at Aaron. She locked eyes with Aaron while she lowered her head towards his cock. Having it inside her mouth felt extremely naughty and kinky. She has to open her mouth wide just to get his glans into her mouth.

“Mmm… mmm….” Jessica was slurping that cock like a lollipop. She licked from his balls slowly up the shaft to the glans and took it into her mouth, sucking it tight while rocking her head left and right. His massive cock was such a joy to play with.

Aaron was in heaven as he watched mom savor his cock. Countless nights of masturbating to his imagination has finally come true. The pleasure originating from his cock was fucking fantastic. Suddenly Jessica stopped and sat up straight again. She removed her tee shirt and revealed her nice round and firm boobs. She then straddled him, holding his dick while lowering herself. Jessica was acutely aware of how her son’s cock touched her clit, spreading it, forcing its way in as she lowered her body. Her sensitive folds of flesh engulfed that big hard cock inch by inch and it's definitely different from any other cock she had.

Aaron had entered her just minutes ago but now she was doing it consciously, willingly and loving every second of it. What entered her was not only a dick, but also a symbolic animalistic move that shattered the invisible barrier between her son and her. She knew what she was doing and she doesn’t care now. That flesh burning hot dick inside her was simply too overriding to her logic and moral. Once she lowered herself all the way, she heaved a deep sigh…

“Fuck……. You are too big son….” She never felt so stretched down there. She began to ride it slowly at first, getting used to that length and girth. She hugged Aaron and drew him in for a deep kiss as her ass rocked on that dick faster and faster. She feels Aaron hitting a spot that makes her want to scream out in ecstasy. Rocking was soon not enough, she started to ride that dick up and down like she was possessed. Aaron was fondling and playing with her hard nipples as she rode him passionately. He felt mom’s pussy was so wet that a frothy mix of their secretion was forming on his long cock.

“Oh my god…. Arhh…. Arhhh…. Arhhhh…. I love you son… I love your cock…. Fuck me son…. Fuckkkkkkkkkkkk”, Jessica shuddered and closed her eyes tight as she experienced the most mind blowing orgasm she ever had. When she was done she collapsed on top of Aaron’s chest, panting and shaking.

“That was so good son… so good…” She said breathily. She turned around and got on all four, butt up face down, facing Aaron.

Damian become Aaron ady TS. typo typo
Old 26-12-2023, 02:59 AM
Samster

Quoted: 10 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 63 / Power: 9
FotPartner deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Very good story, go go go!
Old 26-12-2023, 04:14 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by CowardPotato View Post
Damian become Aaron ady TS. typo typo
Corrected ꉂꉂ(ᵔᗜᵔ*)
Old 26-12-2023, 06:49 PM
Samster

CowardPotato is a Helpful and Caring SamsterCowardPotato is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Corrected ꉂꉂ(ᵔᗜᵔ*)
but no updated story
Old 30-12-2023, 09:27 AM
Samster

Quoted: 714 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 813 / Power: 3
AnnieYJL is a splendid one to beholdAnnieYJL is a splendid one to beholdAnnieYJL is a splendid one to beholdAnnieYJL is a splendid one to beholdAnnieYJL is a splendid one to beholdAnnieYJL is a splendid one to beholdAnnieYJL is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Dear Diary:

Damian rolled off and sat on his back against the bedhead. Jessica moved between his open thigh and took his cock into her hands. She saw Damian staring at her intensely, his excitement was reflected in his fully erected cock. Damian swallowed his saliva when he watched mom stroking his dick up and down sensually, occasionally gliding her palm and smearing his pre-cum all over his cock, rubbing the corona of his glans with her thumb.

“Oh mom… that feels good…” Damian was glad he came once earlier. Mom’s expert teasing of his cock was making him super hard.

Jessica smiled at Aaron. She locked eyes with Damian while she lowered her head towards his cock. Having it inside her mouth felt extremely naughty and kinky. She has to open her mouth wide just to get his glans into her mouth.

Damian was in heaven as he watched mom savor his cock. Countless nights of masturbating to his imagination has finally come true. The pleasure originating from his cock was fucking fantastic. Suddenly Jessica stopped and sat up straight again. She removed her tee shirt and revealed her nice round and firm boobs. She then straddled him, holding his dick while lowering herself. Jessica was acutely aware of how her son’s cock touched her clit, spreading it, forcing its way in as she lowered her body. Her sensitive folds of flesh engulfed that big hard cock inch by inch and it's definitely different from any other cock she had.

Damian had entered her just minutes ago but now she was doing it consciously, willingly and loving every second of it. What entered her was not only a dick, but also a symbolic animalistic move that shattered the invisible barrier between her son and her. She knew what she was doing and she doesn’t care now. That flesh burning hot dick inside her was simply too overriding to her logic and moral. Once she lowered herself all the way, she heaved a deep sigh…

“Fuck……. You are too big son….” She never felt so stretched down there. She began to ride it slowly at first, getting used to that length and girth. She hugged Damian and drew him in for a deep kiss as her ass rocked on that dick faster and faster. She feels Damian hitting a spot that makes her want to scream out in ecstasy. Rocking was soon not enough, she started to ride that dick up and down like she was possessed. Damian was fondling and playing with her hard nipples as she rode him passionately. He felt mom’s pussy was so wet that a frothy mix of their secretion was forming on his long cock.

“Oh my god…. Arhh…. Arhhh…. Arhhhh…. I love you son… I love your cock…. Fuck me son…. Fuckkkkkkkkkkkk”, Jessica shuddered and closed her eyes tight as she experienced the most mind blowing orgasm she ever had. When she was done she collapsed on top of Damia.’s chest, panting and shaking.

“That was so good son… so good…” She said breathily. She turned around and got on all four, butt up face down, facing Damian.

My BFF is captivated by your story. Her dream is to be the story's female character. What a bitch! LOL
Old 30-12-2023, 10:15 AM
Samster

Quote:
Feel like giving it a go
Envy bro Irondick get sis Annie attention ady
Old 01-01-2024, 05:31 PM
Samster

new year thread bump...
awaiting for update...
Old 02-01-2024, 03:27 PM
Samster

Quoted: 264 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2144 / Power: 17
BushTracker has a reputation beyond reputeBushTracker has a reputation beyond reputeBushTracker has a reputation beyond reputeBushTracker has a reputation beyond reputeBushTracker has a reputation beyond reputeBushTracker has a reputation beyond reputeBushTracker has a reputation beyond reputeBushTracker has a reputation beyond reputeBushTracker has a reputation beyond reputeBushTracker has a reputation beyond reputeBushTracker has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
My BFF is captivated by your story. Her dream is to be the story's female character. What a bitch! LOL
How old is your BFF's son(s)?
Old 04-01-2024, 01:57 AM
Samster

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 61 / Power: 7
zuckoff deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by dyelook View Post
new year thread bump...
awaiting for update...
Yes, camping too!
Old 04-01-2024, 09:58 PM
Samster

Dear Diary:

Life is very different now… After Damian had me, he couldn’t stop. Actually, “we” couldn’t stop. For the next few days, every chance we had, besides eat,sleep, work and study, all we did was fucking. Yes, it was fucking… Raw, animalistic, pure lust, crazy good kind of fucking. I tried my best to please him and he did everything he ever fantasized with me. To the extent I had to stop him, telling him that such high intensity of draining his balls everyday, is not good for his body.

He of course complained. “I am still young! Besides you want it too, don’t you mom?”

I said sure I love to have sex with him but I am also his mom, taking care of his body is my responsibility. But it doesn’t always work. When he turned me around, yanked my panties down and entered me roughly, my logical mind gave way to the slut in me. He was always making me feel so “stuffed” and every thrust was pure heaven. By the end of every fuck session, I was laying there motionless, totally spent, his copious cum leaking out of me, totally wetting the bedsheet. I lost count how many times he had made me cum. Well sometimes I was annoyed at having to change the bedsheet after we fucked like mad. I would make him cum in my mouth, swallowing every drop of his thick, gooey sperm.

We ended 2023 with a blast too. I booked a nice hotel facing the Marina Bay. We had candle light dinner then we had slow and prolonged sex. I brought my SM stuff to the hotel. Whip, candle, robe, blindfold, handcuffs, bed restraints, leather collar with leash, nipple clamps, gag ball… I know diary… such a slut right? A bold and fun slut for my son. I hope the room service doesn’t find traces of our body fluid, blessing every place in the hotel room that we can copulate.

Oh let me count, the toilet, basin area, bathtub, sofa, chair, bed of course. My favorite was when he ready his hard cock behind me, pressing me against the big full length glass wall, plunging his big cock deep inside me when we counted down to zero. The fireworks were wonderful, so was his incessant thrusting in and out of his dearest mommy. I don’t care if anyone spotted us. I felt him blasting his hot seeds into me as my eyes glazed over the beautiful fireworks. What a way to start a new year, being creamed pie by your own son. Anymore mom and son doing the same like us in this hotel? I wondered.

I wished I had a second son and that thought brings me to dear Aaron. His cock was equally big as compared to my son. I got wet thinking how it will be like, to have Aaron in my ass and Damian in my pussy. Or should I let Damian take my ass? What do you think diary?

*** Happy 2024 Everyone! ***
Old 04-01-2024, 11:34 PM
Samster

happy 2024...
thanks for the update...

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1