The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Coffee Shop Talk of a non sexual Nature

Notices

Coffee Shop Talk of a non sexual Nature Visit Sam's Alfresco Heaven. Singapore's best Alfresco Coffee Experience! If you're up to your ears with all this Sex Talk and would like to take a break from it all to discuss other interesting aspects of life in Singapore,  pop over and join in the fun.

User Tag List

Old 02-08-2014, 03:30 AM
Sam's RSS Feed Bot - I'm not Human. Don't talk to me.

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 18 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 10000241 / Power: 3356
Sammyboy RSS Feed has a reputation beyond reputeSammyboy RSS Feed has a reputation beyond reputeSammyboy RSS Feed has a reputation beyond reputeSammyboy RSS Feed has a reputation beyond reputeSammyboy RSS Feed has a reputation beyond reputeSammyboy RSS Feed has a reputation beyond reputeSammyboy RSS Feed has a reputation beyond reputeSammyboy RSS Feed has a reputation beyond reputeSammyboy RSS Feed has a reputation beyond reputeSammyboy RSS Feed has a reputation beyond reputeSammyboy RSS Feed has a reputation beyond repute
Thumbs up Why the need to hire FT cabin crews, SIA?

An honorable member of the Coffee Shop Has Just Posted the Following:

Why the need to hire FT cabin crews, SIA?

July 31st, 2014 | Author: Contributions

http://www.chinanews.com/hr/2014/05-26/6211494.shtml

I just don’t understand the need to employ foreign cabin crew. Do please give our local gals a chance. There are many local gals who aspire to fly high. Just grind them through tough language training and push them to pass the language test, I am sure these true blue Singapore gals will be as good as their foreign counterparts.

Balmain iconic uniform of the Singapore Airlines still fits better on our local gals. Just imagine how many locals gals are eliminated through rounds interview and how many foreign cabin crew they are taking in?
Below information is taken from www.bohtong.org/2012/12/foreign-crew-gets-better-deal-than.html:
Foreign crew better off with SIA

If you are a foreigner, you will be better off working for Singapore Airlines than some companies in Singapore. I won’t be talking about pilots, managers, admin staff, engineers etc who are foreigners. I am talking about Cabin crew from China, India, Malaysia etc who are being paid the same salary as their Singaporean colleagues.

Before I get started, I want to make it clear that my former employer reaches out to the foreign cabin crew wannabes not because of cost cutting measure nor to exploit the abundance of cheap labour in places like China, India, Indonesia etc. It has more to do with the shortage of suitable of people in Singapore to do the job.

To prove my point, SIA pays the same salary to all foreign cabin crew and not a cent less than their Singapore colleagues. In fact, SIA pays more for the Japanese and Korean stewardess (S$600 more in basic salary plus a monthly housing allowance of $700 and a 6 month summer & winter bonus).

The average take home pay for a cabin crew is about S$4,000 per month. Convert it to Malaysian Ringgit at 2.5x a Malaysian crew earns MYR10,000 per month. The Malaysian crew is better of than his or her country political secretary who salary is MYR 5,700 per month. The prime minister is paid MYR 22,800.

A PRC (China) stewardess working for SIA is paid 20,000 CNY. The PRC president is paid 5,500 CNY per month which is about 28% of a stewardess monthly salary. The rate of exchange is about 5 CNY to S$1….. for currency exchange click here.

An Indian stewardess with SIA is paid about 180,000 INR a month whereas her prime minister is paid 18,600 INR (10.4 % of the stewardess’s pay)… click here for salaries of world leaders.
The Indonesian stewardess is paid half of her president monthly salary.
* Submitted by TRE reader

Click here to view the whole thread at www.sammyboy.com.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1