The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Pictures of our Sexual Escapades (PRIVATE SECTION)

Notices

Pictures of our Sexual Escapades (PRIVATE SECTION) This is a Private Section where we trade pix of our sexcapades with wives, girlfriends & broads.To gain access as a contributor, pls read the contributor requirements. Thousands of new images. Brown sugars, PRC Pussy, Local babes, Malaysian Stars. Everything you need to jerk off nightly if you don't want to pay for sex. Contributors to this section receive DOUBLE reputation points!

Sam's Private Picture Forum Image
View the sexiest broads that money can buy at Sam's Private Picture forum. TWELVE years worth of uncensored images all thumbnailed and catalogued for your downloading convenience. View them ALL with PREMIUM MEMBERSHP!

User Tag List

Old 30-05-2010, 01:18 PM
Not Activated

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 219 / Power: 0
Yagami is a Helpful and Caring SamsterYagami is a Helpful and Caring SamsterYagami is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Re: Official kohconut Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by kohconut View Post
A few random photos that i found, i really like how her pussy looks

Plus, does Anyone knows how to censor parts of vids? cuz i actually have quite a few vids to post up as well
Try the latest Realplayer (download the free one) which has a new feature that can trim video clips. Hope to see more session of your FB videos soon
Old 30-05-2010, 03:35 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 531 / Power: 14
kohconut is a glorious beacon of lightkohconut is a glorious beacon of lightkohconut is a glorious beacon of lightkohconut is a glorious beacon of lightkohconut is a glorious beacon of lightkohconut is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yagami View Post
Try the latest Realplayer (download the free one) which has a new feature that can trim video clips. Hope to see more session of your FB videos soon
Alright, getting it downloaded now, if it works then you guys have a treat in store
Old 31-05-2010, 06:06 AM
Samster

kohconut is a glorious beacon of lightkohconut is a glorious beacon of lightkohconut is a glorious beacon of lightkohconut is a glorious beacon of lightkohconut is a glorious beacon of lightkohconut is a glorious beacon of light

Hey guys,

I'm leaving for camp this evening, for 4 days, so i'll be missing for this period, but don't worry, there will be updates the moment i come back

So for the time being, here's photos of my fling showing off her body on her bed
Old 31-05-2010, 06:13 AM
Samster

Here's somemore where she got horny

remember guys, if you like it, don't forget to up my rep alright
Old 03-06-2010, 08:23 AM
Samster

hey guys, i'm finally back from camp!

seems that no one really reads this thread much, i don't get much replies or anything at all

if anyone has any suggestions as to where i could go for my photography, or any other kinds of suggestions, feel free to post on this thread alright?

more updates coming up within these few days, hope you guys will like it
Old 03-06-2010, 09:18 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 210 / Power: 15
evo168 is a Helpful and Caring Samsterevo168 is a Helpful and Caring Samsterevo168 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Nice one bro ....keep it coming....
Old 03-06-2010, 09:29 AM
Samster (eP)

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1014 / Power: 20
Master007 has much to be proud ofMaster007 has much to be proud ofMaster007 has much to be proud ofMaster007 has much to be proud ofMaster007 has much to be proud ofMaster007 has much to be proud ofMaster007 has much to be proud ofMaster007 has much to be proud of

I would really like to see some pics taken at the Singapore Zoo actually. There are some cameras here and there but they are more of the birdeye view type, so if you are discreet enough with your EIP style pics, it is pretty safe.

Put that in your diary yah ?
Old 03-06-2010, 10:54 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Master007 View Post
I would really like to see some pics taken at the Singapore Zoo actually. There are some cameras here and there but they are more of the birdeye view type, so if you are discreet enough with your EIP style pics, it is pretty safe.

Put that in your diary yah ?
exactly what i had in mind!

note taken!
Old 07-06-2010, 10:07 AM
Samster

hey guys,

been trying to post post updates for the past few days, but the slow internet connection has been depriving you guys of any.

went to pulau ubin on friday with my fling, but there were seriously alot of people there for a weekday, so we couldn't do anything much.

Enjoy!
Old 07-06-2010, 10:13 AM
Samster

A few more, including me fingering her and us having sex
Old 07-06-2010, 10:26 AM
Samster (eP)

My Reputation: Points: 1014 / Power: 20
Master007 has much to be proud ofMaster007 has much to be proud ofMaster007 has much to be proud ofMaster007 has much to be proud ofMaster007 has much to be proud ofMaster007 has much to be proud ofMaster007 has much to be proud ofMaster007 has much to be proud of

Too many people and couldn't do much? My god bro, what else did you wanted to do?

Looks to me you had a hell of a time over there!!!
Old 07-06-2010, 10:51 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 475 / Power: 15
zerobyte is a glorious beacon of lightzerobyte is a glorious beacon of lightzerobyte is a glorious beacon of lightzerobyte is a glorious beacon of lightzerobyte is a glorious beacon of light

bravo bro! ur pics are awesome.. really looking forward for ur next post!
Old 08-06-2010, 02:15 AM
Samster (P)

My Reputation: Points: 245 / Power: 17
goodride88 is a Helpful and Caring Samstergoodride88 is a Helpful and Caring Samstergoodride88 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

wow wow wow ....speechless ... very well endowed ... should have a nice rear...no rear shots ... any chance for rear shots? very good body for bonking....
Old 08-06-2010, 05:53 AM
Samster (P)

Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Quoted: 3669 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 6906 / Power: 18
benxmanda has a reputation beyond reputebenxmanda has a reputation beyond reputebenxmanda has a reputation beyond reputebenxmanda has a reputation beyond reputebenxmanda has a reputation beyond reputebenxmanda has a reputation beyond reputebenxmanda has a reputation beyond reputebenxmanda has a reputation beyond reputebenxmanda has a reputation beyond reputebenxmanda has a reputation beyond reputebenxmanda has a reputation beyond repute

awesome!!! i like the full nude best
Old 09-06-2010, 03:47 AM
Samster

Hey guys!

Thanks for all your support so far! Remember, any ideas as to what we could do, feel free to post it in this thread

the moment my reputation hits 500, we will celebrate by having my fling do a striptease on video, you guys would like that right?

here's some photos of us in some bedroom action, please continue your support for us
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1