The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The Malaysian Commercial Sex Scene

Notices

The Malaysian Commercial Sex Scene A section specifically for the great Sin Cities of Malaysia. Dedicated to our brothers across the Causeway. Malaysia Boleh!

User Tag List

Old 17-03-2009, 09:11 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
kt700502 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Batin in KL

i was at this spa which is re-opened about a month back, nearby puteri mark of puchong. if u r coming out from the putri mark, take left and follow the road and turn right eventually, there u go.

went into the small reception area, check on the prices. 1 hr traditional msg is 50, 90 min is 80. traditional batin is listed on the menu, yes.. there is a price menu , but i cannot recall the price listed. wanted to take the 90 min + batin but the lady who provides the batin service went off coz i visited this place at 11pm :P the reception recommended the "siok" type of batin instead which i passed. the spa service, jacuzi + steam bath +sauna is 28 but 18 if u take up any massage package.

have a look at the spa area.. simple and clean but dun expect hotel standard.

1st floor have big area with some sofa, few lcd and bar. but i m not sure are they providing any free food / drink.

there are only 4 msg lady, one provide pure traditional msg. i tried her skill, average to my liking, itz ok for lower body section but not for back and hand.

i saw another lady that s quite syt and sweet... if she provides the siok msg.. i will go for it then.

have fun
Old 19-03-2009, 05:07 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 49 / Power: 0
penetration deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: SCARY

Today was having lunch somewhere near Cheras and was reading the papers. Check out the massage ads and decided to choose one since I'm free for the rest of the day. Saw one mentioned in Tmn Maluri with an IC number stated born in year 1983 which means 26 years old. Very interesting and gave her a call. She picked up and voice wise was ok. Ask her whereabout and was told Wisma Indah... what happen to Tmn Maluri in the ad? Nevermind... was quoted RM80 for an hour massage with batin.. price ok... reach there and gave her another call. Was told to go up the 5th floor. As i was walking out of the lift, my heart was pumping fast coz do not know what to expect. Walk through the alley with my handphone in hand. Then came across this lady standing behind the grill. To my horror, this Dino is at least 40 years of age and short and fat. Face i will rate only 3/10. She mention name and I quickly said no. I quickly walk away, switch off my handphone and took the lift down and ran. She call later and I told her i went to the wrong building and will visit her next time..... this newspaper ad thingy is really exciting but yet scary too.
Old 19-03-2009, 05:16 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 35 / Power: 0
2free deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: SCARY

Quote:
Originally Posted by penetration View Post
Face i will rate only 3/10. She mention name and I quickly said no. I quickly walk away, switch off my handphone and took the lift down and ran. She call later and I told her i went to the wrong building and will visit her next time..... this newspaper ad thingy is really exciting but yet scary too.
So far, most gals who advertised on papers cannot make it when it comes to look. Moreover the prices they state are on the high side... reason being "professional massuer". May be it is just my luck.
Old 19-03-2009, 05:47 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 90 / Power: 16
swingerswagger deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

wow thats a hilarious story, luckily u ran off. if not ur FR will be so much more angrier.. hahaha peace out
Old 20-03-2009, 11:11 AM
Samster

Luckily she was standing at the grill waiting for me or else I will need to give her another call to ask which unit. By then, there's no turning point liao... phew...
Old 20-03-2009, 11:24 AM
Samster

Try hartamas mont kiara and solaris there are a few new spas there, as in massage spas.

Dssential Spa behind soulout
Dgardenspa at solaris near the mamak.

B2B massage for RM150 i suggest u ask for just Rm95 standard batin and keep ur balance cash in the car or something. else most will blow the balance 55 for B2B.
Old 20-03-2009, 11:28 AM
Samster

PS there is also

Aura TTDI branch in hartamas near Farenheit Bar behind maybank row
and also GI at the same row as Blackhole pub.
There is also one at the same row as safiz corner called woodlands.
One same row as maybank forgot the name.

Best if u call once u are at the entrance but don't go up first ask for further info
don't go up there and get dissapointed or a nightmare if something attends to you. i'm sure all here are looking for more pleasent looking girls right, prettier better looking ones.
Old 20-03-2009, 08:59 PM
Samster

kt700502 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

having dinner with fren and told him about the re-open spa nearby puteri mart. and he damn desperate to try it out coz all this while batin is just another handjob session.

reached there, ask for batin service only, coz i need to rush for another appointment. there r 2 ml that provide this batin service that evenning, orange and sha.

went to 1st floor and the ml brought us to the 2nd floor. stripped to birthday suite and lie on my back, opened leg and kang kang. Orang sat in between, started from knee, thigh... lower abdominal, my pair of bola-s and shaft and small head. repeated that for 3-4 times. quite a enjoying session but i tried better batin before. while having my good time, i heard my fren saying, AiYoo... SAkiT... AiyAaaa.....

my fren paid rm80+ for both his and my batin session which lasted about 20+ min.

will come back for msg + batin (1 hr), if i didn't recall wrongly, is rm88.

Last edited by kt700502; 20-03-2009 at 09:14 PM.
Old 21-03-2009, 11:51 AM
Samster

Yesterday nite, HM had a gathering with her ex schoolmates. So I called up a cheong friend for drink in Cheras. After a few beers, we decide to get ourself a rub. It was already 11.15pm and we went to Tmn Connaught to try our luck. 1st we went up to LB and was told close aredi. Not much choice, we went to Bagus Thai but also said they are close for the night. We then went to Oriental behind the petrol stations. I have heard some bad comments about this place and ML here but no other choice. Walk in and was greeted by the middle age man. Lucky us, they are still open for business. Opted an hour massage for RM48. The PRC ML assigned to me was an MILF while my friend got himself a SYT. Anyway, went upstairs stripped and the session begins. The massage was terrible. Press here .. pinch there.. no pressure at all and all the while was yawning... Heard my friend kept chatting with his ML and seems to be having a great time. He then ask me if I would like to add another 30 minutes or not. I said no coz waste money only if i do so but told him i could wait for him if he wanted to. My ML kept persuading me to take another 30 minutes but i rejected her. She seems to be unhappy.. so what. No teasing were made which I don't wish any from her. Times up, got dressed and head down to pay. Since got to wait for my friend, I chit chat with the boss there. Told him that the one assigned to me is not good but he say maybe its late and they are getting tired. He promise will give me a better one next time. Oklor. Later on found out that the Spotz Reflex at Tmn Connaught also belong to him. My friend came down with a happy face. Simple FR below:-

My ML
Name: Dunno Xiao what aredi.. who cares
Looks: 5/10
Body: 5/10
Massage: 4/10
WIR: not for her
Damage: RM48

My friends ML
Name: dunno
Looks: 7/10
Body:7/10
Massage: dunno how to rate coz not me but should be good enough as he added 30 minutes.. haha
WIR: yes
Damage: 1 1/2 hour RM78 + extra RM50

A few days ago encounter a Dino from newspaper advertisement and now this lousy ML. Not a good week for me.
Old 21-03-2009, 04:10 PM
Samster

Bro penetration

Go hartamas area there seem to be better ones there.
Old 21-03-2009, 11:01 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 16 / Power: 0
al-pharqkiu deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Kepong

Rounding wit my friend n we end up in Kepong. But due bad memory (no eat fish so no omiga3), can't recall wat i read here... plus since Kepong not my area, i oso dun really know wat ********** in FR means.

Try out luck n end up at G**d F****r. wat to do? signboard so big-big, blind man oso can see.

Very eagle alredi. so go up n ask price. dunno wat captain say bing-bong-biang-and-dunno-wat-talking-him-so-fast. all we know is rm125 for 1.5hrs + HJ (batin). we to lazy to walk out but it seems pricey. Captain say the NL ML will be young n nice looking. So ok.

real regret. this is wat happen when small head take over big head.

end up my ML is not 'young n nice looking'. massage is ok but i have got better one n not so expensive. oso massage is very SOP. nothing new or memorable. some more very oily. I tot at this price, sure can AR. see-see. must pay some more. shit. rm50 for AR top.

name: no mood to ask
massage: 5/10
batin: 5/10 (nothing really special. ML dun really pull balls or anything. but at least ML spend sometime playing there n rub my backside.)
AR: din take. cost rm50 to roam north. south is forbidden.
damage: rm125
WIR: hell no. even if strike lottery oso i dowan go back

extra1: after come out of MP, my friend n i complain cock feels itchy. dunno wat oil they use.
extra2: my fren ML is nicer looking. some more wear shorts! seldom see ML wear shorts. she looks like 19 or 20 but was told she abt 23. i think i would be happy if i get her. but WIR for her? nolar. dowan to pay so much.
Old 21-03-2009, 11:29 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 16 / Power: 0
al-pharqkiu deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by swingerswagger View Post
Try hartamas mont kiara and solaris there are a few new spas there, as in massage spas.

Dssential Spa behind soulout
Dgardenspa at solaris near the mamak.

B2B massage for RM150 i suggest u ask for just Rm95 standard batin and keep ur balance cash in the car or something. else most will blow the balance 55 for B2B.
how good is B2B?

wen to ttdi one yesterday. i say dat the package is not cheap. rm180 for 1hour 20min. suppose to be all inclusive (massage + hj + B2B). massage was ok. nothing good. i still prefer suki. after more than 2 years (i think), i still remember her massage skills. this one is only yesterday but i can't really remember. ML looks ok.

B2B was disappoint. ML only took off top. i ask why not bottom. ML say its not. only top. she then use boobs to gently touch my body. like dat oso call B2B?

jenny
massage: 6/10
b2b: package, so yes. but disappointing coz b2b with only top off.
damage: rm180.
Old 22-03-2009, 01:49 PM
Samster

B2B over those 2 places are full on, they take everything off, can AR depends on the girl. but so far ive tried they didnt have a problem doing AR south. guess u have to get them in the mood or something. not too sure.

They are thai girls so the massage is pretty rough and hard. DGard offers BBBJ but not everygirl it seems and only when u get them in the mood.

but i think they won't do it if its just normal massage batin.
Old 23-03-2009, 12:10 PM
Samster (M)

cibaiman008 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

anyone tried Aura in ttdi recently? whats the service like now? is stephanie still there? or got better young gals now? anyone to intro for DGard?

thanks
Old 24-03-2009, 01:18 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 10 / Power: 0
sh@ke deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by swingerswagger View Post
PS there is also

Aura TTDI branch in hartamas near Farenheit Bar behind maybank row
and also GI at the same row as Blackhole pub.
There is also one at the same row as safiz corner called woodlands.
One same row as maybank forgot the name.

Best if u call once u are at the entrance but don't go up first ask for further info
don't go up there and get dissapointed or a nightmare if something attends to you. i'm sure all here are looking for more pleasent looking girls right, prettier better looking ones.

hi Swingerswagger,all the above that you have mentioned are in Hartamas as well?GI and woodlands?whats their package?thanks mate
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1