The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List
denisee, everina

Old 04-11-2022, 03:46 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 23 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 34 / Power: 0
KayPohMan deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Sex with other people gf/wife

Used to have sex with this friend who is attached.
Catch up with texting over ig and subsequently met up for sex.
Told me that the bf hardly satisfy her hsd.
Gotten the hint and we became fb
It got wild and we go raw and she wanted to try anal but failed.
Old 04-11-2022, 04:12 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 26 Post(s)
Quoted: 1895 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 42740 / Power: 29
Rickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by KingBong View Post
Met 5 so far, their partner simply not interest so they look elsewhere.
Hello bro, can elaborate with more info about why their partners were not interested in them n the juicy details in at least 1 of the cases how u took over them in bed ?? ...tnxs

Up my points n I will return immediately

Pls PM me if I haven return favor
Old 04-11-2022, 04:25 AM
Samster

Rickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by KayPohMan View Post
wow, so easy for u to find n get a FB bro ...is the r/s still ongoing ??...wat happened that the attempt to hv anal sex failed ??

Old 04-11-2022, 04:29 AM
Samster

Quoted: 23 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 34 / Power: 0
KayPohMan deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rickey View Post
wow, so easy for u to find n get a FB bro ...is the r/s still ongoing ??...wat happened that the attempt to hv anal sex failed ??
Stopped contacting her after awhile.

Too tight for me to enter
Old 04-11-2022, 11:01 AM
Samster

Quote:

Thanks for the clarification bro...one more question...why stopped contacting her ??

Old 05-11-2022, 04:38 PM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 57 / Power: 9
SoSerious deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
So easy for women to satisfy their hsd. If we tell our female friend we have hsd, their sure tell us go geylang
Old 05-11-2022, 10:20 PM
Samster

Quoted: 48 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1713 / Power: 20
KingBong has a brilliant futureKingBong has a brilliant futureKingBong has a brilliant futureKingBong has a brilliant futureKingBong has a brilliant futureKingBong has a brilliant futureKingBong has a brilliant futureKingBong has a brilliant futureKingBong has a brilliant futureKingBong has a brilliant futureKingBong has a brilliant future

Don't think I should reveal details. Generally the guys not interested or not able to physically. As for why I didn't wish to know either but can guess.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rickey View Post
Hello bro, can elaborate with more info about why their partners were not interested in them n the juicy details in at least 1 of the cases how u took over them in bed ?? ...tnxs
Old 08-11-2022, 05:36 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 19 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 211 / Power: 3
horlanswissalps is a Helpful and Caring Samsterhorlanswissalps is a Helpful and Caring Samsterhorlanswissalps is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by KingBong View Post
Don't think I should reveal details. Generally the guys not interested or not able to physically. As for why I didn't wish to know either but can guess.
Guy not interested so the girls look for you? You must be either one of very charming / handsome / open minded for them to do so. Maybe you can share why they looked for you?
Old 11-11-2022, 02:14 PM
Samster

Quoted: 32 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2697 / Power: 12
Xes2013 has a reputation beyond reputeXes2013 has a reputation beyond reputeXes2013 has a reputation beyond reputeXes2013 has a reputation beyond reputeXes2013 has a reputation beyond reputeXes2013 has a reputation beyond reputeXes2013 has a reputation beyond reputeXes2013 has a reputation beyond reputeXes2013 has a reputation beyond reputeXes2013 has a reputation beyond reputeXes2013 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by scuderia88 View Post
Bro, you are lucky. I cast my net in sengkang, couldn't find any wife for fwb. 😔
Bro, patience and cast more, you will, soon.
Always be on the look out, open your eyes big big. But, be a gentleman, always. Thats what attracts them.
Old 11-11-2022, 02:18 PM
Samster

Quoted: 32 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2697 / Power: 12
Xes2013 has a reputation beyond reputeXes2013 has a reputation beyond reputeXes2013 has a reputation beyond reputeXes2013 has a reputation beyond reputeXes2013 has a reputation beyond reputeXes2013 has a reputation beyond reputeXes2013 has a reputation beyond reputeXes2013 has a reputation beyond reputeXes2013 has a reputation beyond reputeXes2013 has a reputation beyond reputeXes2013 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by AnnieYJL View Post
Very responsible person. At least you don’t cum inside that. That is a big problem if they get pregnant
I agreed with you. Always respect and play safe. Dun create problem for them. They are human too, respect, treat them nice, and in return, they will treat you nice.

If want to try to cum inside, please ask her. She will know when to allow or when not to.

Mutual respect.
Old 11-11-2022, 04:37 PM
Samster

Quoted: 713 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 813 / Power: 3
AnnieYJL is a splendid one to beholdAnnieYJL is a splendid one to beholdAnnieYJL is a splendid one to beholdAnnieYJL is a splendid one to beholdAnnieYJL is a splendid one to beholdAnnieYJL is a splendid one to beholdAnnieYJL is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xes2013 View Post
I agreed with you. Always respect and play safe. Dun create problem for them. They are human too, respect, treat them nice, and in return, they will treat you nice.

If want to try to cum inside, please ask her. She will know when to allow or when not to.

Mutual respect.
Usually is no. But when we lose our mind, seriously can’t tell what is what
Old 11-11-2022, 04:39 PM
Samster

AnnieYJL is a splendid one to beholdAnnieYJL is a splendid one to beholdAnnieYJL is a splendid one to beholdAnnieYJL is a splendid one to beholdAnnieYJL is a splendid one to beholdAnnieYJL is a splendid one to beholdAnnieYJL is a splendid one to behold

Usually guys who look ok but can speak well attracts a lot of attention. It shows the confidence and the leadership. A lot is about showmanship
Old 11-11-2022, 05:25 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 11 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1614 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 40486 / Power: 28
loneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:

Thou tight is good ?
Old 11-11-2022, 06:19 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 301 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 12371 / Power: 14
candle2000 has a reputation beyond reputecandle2000 has a reputation beyond reputecandle2000 has a reputation beyond reputecandle2000 has a reputation beyond reputecandle2000 has a reputation beyond reputecandle2000 has a reputation beyond reputecandle2000 has a reputation beyond reputecandle2000 has a reputation beyond reputecandle2000 has a reputation beyond reputecandle2000 has a reputation beyond reputecandle2000 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by AnnieYJL View Post
Usually guys who look ok but can speak well attracts a lot of attention. It shows the confidence and the leadership. A lot is about showmanship
But the guy must also have ready cash and willing to spend/treat the ladies. Better equip with personal vehicle..........fetch and send back
Old 12-11-2022, 08:02 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by candle2000 View Post
But the guy must also have ready cash and willing to spend/treat the ladies. Better equip with personal vehicle..........fetch and send back
Why need to treat? Nothing wrong with women treating men. Personal vehicle will be nice but doesn’t mean women don’t have personal vehicle.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1