The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List
denisee, everina

Old 04-09-2020, 11:56 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 74 / Power: 8
PandaFluff deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Sex with other people gf/wife

Quote:
Originally Posted by otamay View Post
This is so terrible to find out the truth after 10 long years.

How did he discovered this misery?

Jesus that is crazy I am sure I will loose my shit if that has to happen to me, thank God I am not into women
Old 05-09-2020, 01:32 AM
Samster

Quoted: 667 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2621 / Power: 7
Voorhees has a reputation beyond reputeVoorhees has a reputation beyond reputeVoorhees has a reputation beyond reputeVoorhees has a reputation beyond reputeVoorhees has a reputation beyond reputeVoorhees has a reputation beyond reputeVoorhees has a reputation beyond reputeVoorhees has a reputation beyond reputeVoorhees has a reputation beyond reputeVoorhees has a reputation beyond reputeVoorhees has a reputation beyond repute

I have had 2 woman who were still married and their reasons were the same. Their husband were not interested in them anymore.

One after Thai girl and one PrC. I knew them and treated them as friends. Meaning I dont send a signal that I just want to fuck them.

We shared sexual things and I pondered why their husbands wouldn't touch them anymore. They are attractive and maintained their bodies well.

In the end, I had them and they fulfilled what they had desired.
The things we did was amazing....... Open communicationn was the key.

If their husbands would only knew their wives were willing to eat cum, do anal, wear kinky costumes you buy, they wouldn't have cheated.
Both showed me what they can do and told me the same thing... What I experienced is something their husband never will.

If course I made them desirable which they are. And sex with them was fantastic.

I remembered Cummings raw inside one of them, she was so turn on and dig her pussy to smell and taste my cum..... Well eventually, she has been eating my cum a lot....

For those couples... Open communication please... If not, guys like me will benefit...
Old 05-09-2020, 01:58 AM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1096 / Power: 19
basara_evil has much to be proud ofbasara_evil has much to be proud ofbasara_evil has much to be proud ofbasara_evil has much to be proud ofbasara_evil has much to be proud ofbasara_evil has much to be proud ofbasara_evil has much to be proud ofbasara_evil has much to be proud of

have a fwb for 8+ years, still ongoing, from she 21 till now.

we meet from dating site but didn't last long as bf gf. she already divorced and had kid at that time. slim, nice legs, small boobs, appearance is like next door girl like that, quite average

she have a few other bf after me, but still meet me now and then to chat, and fuck after chat. (always shot inside raw) i am not sure why she still have sex with me even thought after so long... perhaps she have high sex drive, or perhaps i'm willing to give her attention.

some time we will do it at her bf house when he is at work (she always stay with whichever bf she's with at that time). there was once where her bf rent the place to other people, and two of them was at home, but sleeping coz they work night shift. so we were fucking in the room right beside them but had to keep it down...
Old 05-09-2020, 02:04 AM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1096 / Power: 19
basara_evil has much to be proud ofbasara_evil has much to be proud ofbasara_evil has much to be proud ofbasara_evil has much to be proud ofbasara_evil has much to be proud ofbasara_evil has much to be proud ofbasara_evil has much to be proud ofbasara_evil has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by secretlurker88 View Post
one problem i have..

i realised over the years, sometimes knowingly or unknowingly, will hook up with girls that are usually attached. think got 5/6 encounters already.

then when i meet someone i love..i sometimes can't help to wonder did she fuck behind my back..
honestly, nowadays 100% trust do not exist anymore.

it never exist much in the past, it is even less now.
only a very few man/woman won't cheat or attempt to cheat in this new digital age.
too many temptation at easily access finger tip.

so don expect 100% towards your gf, just expect 100% love.
what does that mean? it means, do not expect to get a gf that don cheat around. no matter how much she cheat, as long as at night, after all the fun, she still comes back to you, that's good enough liao
Old 05-09-2020, 02:49 AM
Samster (Donor)

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5651 / Power: 15
gaiusque has a reputation beyond reputegaiusque has a reputation beyond reputegaiusque has a reputation beyond reputegaiusque has a reputation beyond reputegaiusque has a reputation beyond reputegaiusque has a reputation beyond reputegaiusque has a reputation beyond reputegaiusque has a reputation beyond reputegaiusque has a reputation beyond reputegaiusque has a reputation beyond reputegaiusque has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by basara_evil View Post

what does that mean? it means, do not expect to get a gf that don cheat around. no matter how much she cheat, as long as at night, after all the fun, she still comes back to you, that's good enough liao
Very true!
Old 05-09-2020, 05:41 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 26 Post(s)
Quoted: 1895 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 42740 / Power: 29
Rickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:

only a very few man/woman won't cheat or attempt to cheat in this new digital age.

Wow bro, u hit the nail on the head.. looks like it.. but sad to say when careless n discovered by their hubby many a time it means the end of their marriage .. almost no husband or for that matter wives can accept the betrayal of their other half

Up my points n I will return immediately

Pls PM me if I haven return favor

Last edited by Rickey; 05-09-2020 at 05:58 AM.
Old 05-09-2020, 05:55 AM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 158 / Power: 4
vendomy8282 is a Helpful and Caring Samstervendomy8282 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

u can try sex with the person at sugarbook
Old 05-09-2020, 05:57 AM
Samster

Quoted: 120 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 61 / Power: 4
willroyce deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by vendomy8282 View Post
u can try sex with the person at sugarbook
how bro?? i tried sugarbook.com last time, i paid SGD 170.. piak not good also
Old 05-09-2020, 06:00 AM
Samster

Quote:

This is really sad but that is how we live in this modern age
Old 05-09-2020, 06:07 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Voorhees View Post
I have had 2 woman who were still married and their reasons were the same. Their husband were not interested in them anymore.

One after Thai girl and one PrC. I knew them and treated them as friends. Meaning I dont send a signal that I just want to fuck them.

We shared sexual things and I pondered why their husbands wouldn't touch them anymore. They are attractive and maintained their bodies well.

If their husbands would only knew their wives were willing to eat cum, do anal, wear kinky costumes you buy, they wouldn't have cheated.
Both showed me what they can do and told me the same thing... What I experienced is something their husband never will.

If course I made them desirable which they are. And sex with them was fantastic.

I remembered Cummings raw inside one of them, she was so turn on and dig her pussy to smell and taste my cum..... Well eventually, she has been eating my cum a lot....

For those couples... Open communication please... If not, guys like me will benefit...
this is very true had a similar experience like this back in college
Old 05-09-2020, 11:42 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Quoted: 181 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2080 / Power: 11
thor1981 has a reputation beyond reputethor1981 has a reputation beyond reputethor1981 has a reputation beyond reputethor1981 has a reputation beyond reputethor1981 has a reputation beyond reputethor1981 has a reputation beyond reputethor1981 has a reputation beyond reputethor1981 has a reputation beyond reputethor1981 has a reputation beyond reputethor1981 has a reputation beyond reputethor1981 has a reputation beyond repute

I was banging a chiobu married woman for 2 years.

Over that time she would tell me about the guys that would flirt with her on Facebook and even on the street.

It turned me on that so many guys liked her but i also couldn't imagine if I'm married to her, how many guys are hitting on her.

Guess I learned women like attention, but in the end only want 1 man who gives them the right level of attention.
Old 05-09-2020, 12:01 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 11248 / Power: 21
Jay Chou has a reputation beyond reputeJay Chou has a reputation beyond reputeJay Chou has a reputation beyond reputeJay Chou has a reputation beyond reputeJay Chou has a reputation beyond reputeJay Chou has a reputation beyond reputeJay Chou has a reputation beyond reputeJay Chou has a reputation beyond reputeJay Chou has a reputation beyond reputeJay Chou has a reputation beyond reputeJay Chou has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
have a fwb for 8+ years, still ongoing, from she 21 till now.

we meet from dating site but didn't last long as bf gf. she already divorced and had kid at that time. slim, nice legs, small boobs, appearance is like next door girl like that, quite average

she have a few other bf after me, but still meet me now and then to chat, and fuck after chat. (always shot inside raw) i am not sure why she still have sex with me even thought after so long... perhaps she have high sex drive, or perhaps i'm willing to give her attention.

some time we will do it at her bf house when he is at work (she always stay with whichever bf she's with at that time). there was once where her bf rent the place to other people, and two of them was at home, but sleeping coz they work night shift. so we were fucking in the room right beside them but had to keep it down...
Up u bro. 😊
Old 05-09-2020, 12:26 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1187 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4100 / Power: 22
Xgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
she have a few other bf after me, but still meet me now and then to chat, and fuck after chat. (always shot inside raw) i am not sure why she still have sex with me even thought after so long... perhaps she have high sex drive, or perhaps i'm willing to give her attention...
She likes the way you turbo lah

Take care ah...
Old 05-09-2020, 01:02 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 184 / Power: 17
toyotarush is a Helpful and Caring Samstertoyotarush is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Quote:
Originally Posted by Voorhees View Post

Fully agreed. This also happened to me with a few ex milf colleagues as well. Their husbands only fxxx them when they need to release. Never care about much them. Strangely they are quite decent looking and nice bodies. With me they able to cim/cof /anal. Wear sexily when we go and even braless and panties less.
Old 05-09-2020, 05:13 PM
Samster

Quoted: 19 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 548 / Power: 22
djuan6453 is a glorious beacon of lightdjuan6453 is a glorious beacon of lightdjuan6453 is a glorious beacon of lightdjuan6453 is a glorious beacon of lightdjuan6453 is a glorious beacon of lightdjuan6453 is a glorious beacon of light

I’ve had a number of encounters in my time with women who were either attached or married. Most of the time I treated them as friends and/or colleagues and never expected that things would progress beyond that.

The 1st time was with one of my supervisors in my 1st job after Uni. Her fiance had taken an overseas posting and since we had a lot of common interests, we ended up spending a lot of time together. I was very naive and gentlemanly in those days and I never made a move for her but one night a goodnight kiss turned into a long smooch. Long story short, we ended up having an affair for a few months before her fiance cut short his overseas posting and came back. She decided to stay with him which broke my heart as I had fallen deeply in love with her by then.

Maybe that set a pattern in my life coz both my ex-wife and current wife were attached/married when I met them but both ended up with me. In between I’ve also had affairs with 3 other women who were married/attached.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1