The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List

Old 26-07-2014, 01:48 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 54 / Power: 10
nonstop65 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Tiong Bahru

read through some old threads on the area, doesn't seem to match this one, so post new thread instead.

was looking to relax tonight, looking for either some action or good massage, went to this shop i didn't visit before. recep not slim but v big boobs. prc, maybe 30s? $50/hr forgot price for 45m. she didn't know how to work the nets machine, tot to myself, fresh off the boat? giggly type.

dark corridor with candles. i sense got a massage session going on. it is the cubicle without ceiling type. show me the rm, to my surprise no boxers, no paper underwear on the bed. "eh?" she giggle (again) and apologies say will bring towel. "towel? ho say liao."

other lady with other customer shout over ask, "u working?" the recep reply "ya". i take off everything, wrap small towel and lie on bed just as the recep enter rm. she still in her skirt. wa different experience.

massage not piano, but not good also. should hv gq so nevermind. to my surprise not chatty. other room also not chatty. massage my butt, shiok, and she's not shy & roam with her fingers. earlier when she remove my towel my 2ic park sideway, now he wake up also weird sideway. massage my thigh, also not shy to roam and stimulating places at every opportunity. feel her thigh on my thigh as she sat on me in her skirt. shiok.

the other customer wrapping up, the lady shout over saying "i'm going home". my recep reply "ok.... why don't u off the light and lock the door when u leave" "sureeeee". i think ho say liao. time to turn around. the other couple still not left yet. the recep started to giggle as she shake my thigh and wake up 2ic under the small towel. recep say softly "everybody's gone". i think wa... that means open menu? buthen now i remeber f*Kkkk only $70 in wallet, want more than hj also slim chance. she shake the other thigh and let my 2ic wave at her and giggle, "i very bad, keep teasing you huh?"

finally the others left. she dim the light a bit and lean very near, boobs very close, "what do you want ya?". "what do you have?". hj $50 bj $80... cannot hear clearly liao, i know my budget limited maybe ears don wan to hear got fj, while she keep stroking and keeping my 2ic sedia. i say paiseh only hv 70+change... bj ok? she giggle say ok, go get cap. "no cap can?" "cannot.. every customer like that how..." "but i last customer already" she giggle and went to get. sian. usually only hj. tonight first bj must wear cap.

[word limit]
Old 26-07-2014, 06:14 AM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 30 / Power: 0
SpearMintGum deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Tiong Bahru

Sounds like you had fun bro
Old 26-07-2014, 07:55 AM
Samster

Quoted: 76 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3068 / Power: 15
romidogdog has a reputation beyond reputeromidogdog has a reputation beyond reputeromidogdog has a reputation beyond reputeromidogdog has a reputation beyond reputeromidogdog has a reputation beyond reputeromidogdog has a reputation beyond reputeromidogdog has a reputation beyond reputeromidogdog has a reputation beyond reputeromidogdog has a reputation beyond reputeromidogdog has a reputation beyond reputeromidogdog has a reputation beyond repute

Bro can share ctc.tks
Old 26-07-2014, 09:09 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 10 / Power: 0
leonleon deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Bro can share the place

thanks
Old 26-07-2014, 09:17 AM
Samster

sorry yesterday word limit + moderation... continue here..

come back, she put the cap on with her mouth. niceeee. then her tongue did some tickle at the tip. buey tahan! ask her eh eh stop. giggle again, attack my nipple, neck brush every where else, let 2ic calm down a bit. i put my hand on her butt, no resistance, autoroam! and try to take down her skirt. she giggle again "this is not pants why take down like that" oh ya blur. take off her bra. v big. one hand not enough. suck the right, the left, both, shiok. she's not fat, but quite flabby though, can tell esp she bending down to suck 2ic. her tongue keep doing the tickle thing very shiok but luckily she stop each time i ask her to. cannot end so fast ma. nobody in shop liao, sucking also extra loud & hard. i sit up and start to pump my 2ic into her mouth a little, she cooperate, wa very shiok. suck very tight, tickle very shiok, now 2ic on form liao so no need to ask her to stop. grab boobs, stick finger in, "don't go inside", oops too late. she's quite wet.

pumping went on like forever then finally unload. into cap sian. she hold my dick in front of her face (i'm sitting up by then) and say "wa so much [sperm]" giggle again. she take off cap, wipe 2ic with tissue. i can sleep now.

friendly, giggly, not syt, but finally not a milf

Name: oops dunno
Boobs: C? D? dunno la. big.
Body: flabby
Massage: 6/10 ($50 per 60 min)
HJ: $50 din try
BJ: $80 8/10
Roaming: Yes but not inside
RTM: maybe

first FR. i think u pm and up me or share me your gem then i share address right? but not sure how many points and above then can consider a safe samster?
Old 26-07-2014, 09:39 AM
Samster

Quoted: 27 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 214 / Power: 16
Southernstar is a Helpful and Caring SamsterSouthernstar is a Helpful and Caring SamsterSouthernstar is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Hi Bro,
This place got nothing to shut about, it already had a thread for this place. (Some how or rather this thread might already been remove).
Last time use to have a local girl serving now only PRC.

Can forget about this place. Worth my 2 cents.
Old 26-07-2014, 10:11 AM
Samster

Southernstar u refering to this one i think http://sbfjust.rocks/showthread.php?t=418463

i never notice this shop before + recep say open 2 months ago, so i think not the one mentioned before which goes many more months back. or maybe i pajiao never see before.
Old 26-07-2014, 12:06 PM
Samster

romidogdog has a reputation beyond reputeromidogdog has a reputation beyond reputeromidogdog has a reputation beyond reputeromidogdog has a reputation beyond reputeromidogdog has a reputation beyond reputeromidogdog has a reputation beyond reputeromidogdog has a reputation beyond reputeromidogdog has a reputation beyond reputeromidogdog has a reputation beyond reputeromidogdog has a reputation beyond reputeromidogdog has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by nonstop65 View Post
Southernstar u refering to this one i think http://sbfjust.rocks/showthread.php?t=418463

i never notice this shop before + recep say open 2 months ago, so i think not the one mentioned before which goes many more months back. or maybe i pajiao never see before.
The previous one already shifted to katong liao cos no business. What TS mentioned is a new management.
Old 26-07-2014, 01:03 PM
Samster

SpearMintGum yea but i suspect it is more fun because i was the last customer

romidogdog thanks for confirmation!
Old 26-07-2014, 04:31 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 2033 / Power: 14
ReelSchnick has a reputation beyond reputeReelSchnick has a reputation beyond reputeReelSchnick has a reputation beyond reputeReelSchnick has a reputation beyond reputeReelSchnick has a reputation beyond reputeReelSchnick has a reputation beyond reputeReelSchnick has a reputation beyond reputeReelSchnick has a reputation beyond reputeReelSchnick has a reputation beyond reputeReelSchnick has a reputation beyond reputeReelSchnick has a reputation beyond repute

Glad to hear that you use protection.
Old 26-07-2014, 05:34 PM
Samster

thanks for the ups and gem sharing bros
Old 26-07-2014, 11:08 PM
Samster

Quoted: 68 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 92 / Power: 14
Bozz deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Had tried 1 MP ard d area but nt sure if it is the same 1.Cos 1 day when I went d Massage lady(looks like a Aqua) told me that it will be her last day cos do not know the new boss wanna employ her anot.Mayb TS can PM the location.Thks.
Old 26-07-2014, 11:44 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by nonstop65 View Post
SpearMintGum yea but i suspect it is more fun because i was the last customer

romidogdog thanks for confirmation!
TS , you're the last customer, that was what time ? Me also want to be the last customer he..he...
Old 27-07-2014, 12:11 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by romidogdog View Post
TS , you're the last customer, that was what time ? Me also want to be the last customer he..he...
arrived 8+ she say close at 9pm & mention business not good whole day. now i not sure if she meant that day close at 9pm or everyday close at 9pm...

didn't get to see other ml. anyone can update me if they try others
Old 27-07-2014, 04:23 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1912 / Power: 22
lam30 has a brilliant futurelam30 has a brilliant futurelam30 has a brilliant futurelam30 has a brilliant futurelam30 has a brilliant futurelam30 has a brilliant futurelam30 has a brilliant futurelam30 has a brilliant futurelam30 has a brilliant futurelam30 has a brilliant futurelam30 has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Southernstar View Post
Hi Bro,
This place got nothing to shut about, it already had a thread for this place. (Some how or rather this thread might already been remove).
Last time use to have a local girl serving now only PRC.

Can forget about this place. Worth my 2 cents.
What a shame!! Anyone knows where's that local girl working now?

Up List: ??
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1