The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List

Old 30-08-2012, 05:24 PM
Samster (Donor)

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 559 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2002 / Power: 36
bullterrier has a reputation beyond reputebullterrier has a reputation beyond reputebullterrier has a reputation beyond reputebullterrier has a reputation beyond reputebullterrier has a reputation beyond reputebullterrier has a reputation beyond reputebullterrier has a reputation beyond reputebullterrier has a reputation beyond reputebullterrier has a reputation beyond reputebullterrier has a reputation beyond reputebullterrier has a reputation beyond repute
Lets have SOP when we get caught in raid

Hi all bros,

I think it is high time we all stand up against the AV and have standard SOP when these fuckers come and raid and we are in the shop

Let us protect ourself and also protect the gals, so that we can continue to have fun

DO NOT BE AFRAID OF THE OFFICERS, as they are more worried than you if you complain against them if they are unreasonable.

Scenario:
They usually charge in, open curtain, get the gals out and separate us. They will "grill" and interrogate us separately.

(1) No matter what happen, pls say no special has been offered. The gals will never say they offer any special and do not let the officers threaten you as they will usually bluff you that the gal admitted but the gals did not.

(2) Officers may ask if you are married and want to call your wife. First, you are here for a massage and they have no right to call your wife. In such case, if they insist, you ask them to show you their ID and you copy down their details. They will think thrice to proceed further as this is tantamount to coersion.

(3) It is unlikely you are caught in the act as they will take some time to charge in. Quickly cover yourself with the towel. They have no right to remove your towels and see your didi.

(4) Switch on the recorder of your handphone secretly and record your conversation with the officer. This is just in case if they are unreasonable and want to force you to admit to things you did not do. We pay taxes which is their salary.

Always remember. DO NOT ADMIT. If you admit, you are in for trouble as you will be called as a witness.

Always remember, take down the officer's ID (rank, name, POlice ID number) if you feel threatened. Make it your SOP

Lets have fun. Frankly, it is time that the Police act in a more professional way.

The above are my experience over the years. I never bother to join this forum until I see so many MP got wiped out due to such injustice.

We have seen cases where these jokers officers force their verdict.

It is the officer's misfortune if they meet me in the midst of my massage session. I always ask for their ID before we talk further.

YOU HAVE THE RIGHT TO CHECK THEIR ID in case of impersonator.

KNOW YOUR RIGHTS.
Old 31-08-2012, 10:05 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 572 / Power: 19
Teo Ken is a name known to allTeo Ken is a name known to allTeo Ken is a name known to allTeo Ken is a name known to allTeo Ken is a name known to allTeo Ken is a name known to all
Re: Lets have SOP when we get caught in raid

Power bro i support your statement. Let all of not being thread by all this ass hole holding warrant card act like kind and god. Fxxking one fine day they made mistake and turn into command citizen than they will know. God is up there to watch what ther did.
Old 31-08-2012, 10:12 AM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 12 / Power: 0
myjuice1 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

That being said..... do remember to Always write your real nric and name in the customer register book. If you do not, then AV has a hold on you.
Old 31-08-2012, 10:16 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 33 / Power: 0
oldnewbie deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

This very much needed guidance for everybody
i wasn't so sure what to do before i read this
Old 31-08-2012, 10:23 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 77 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4514 / Power: 13
starbuck has a reputation beyond reputestarbuck has a reputation beyond reputestarbuck has a reputation beyond reputestarbuck has a reputation beyond reputestarbuck has a reputation beyond reputestarbuck has a reputation beyond reputestarbuck has a reputation beyond reputestarbuck has a reputation beyond reputestarbuck has a reputation beyond reputestarbuck has a reputation beyond reputestarbuck has a reputation beyond repute

Thanks for the guide bro....
Old 31-08-2012, 10:45 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 285 / Power: 12
Wintermelontea is one of the Best!Wintermelontea is one of the Best!Wintermelontea is one of the Best!

bro bullterrier,

i don't have power if not sure up your points for a piece of good information.

i fully agree with you on the knowing our rights. thanks once again for sharing.

wmt
Old 31-08-2012, 11:03 AM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 46 / Power: 0
welo deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

I agree.. If not MP will get lesser and lesser!!! I will follow
Old 31-08-2012, 11:31 AM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 939 / Power: 19
guyplatinum is a splendid one to beholdguyplatinum is a splendid one to beholdguyplatinum is a splendid one to beholdguyplatinum is a splendid one to beholdguyplatinum is a splendid one to beholdguyplatinum is a splendid one to beholdguyplatinum is a splendid one to beholdguyplatinum is a splendid one to behold

Regarding writing your real name on the log book, just wonder if I write myself as Kelvin Lim and NRIC in the log book but my name in NRIC is Lim XXX XXX, will I be charged?

My stand is the log book didn't specify the name has to be the same as displayed in NRIC. Can the police hold me for anything?
Old 31-08-2012, 12:02 PM

My Reputation: Points: 66 / Power: 0
senny86 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Thanks bro for the great writeup!

Will take note in future and hope all bros will learn from each other and not disclose my playground easily.
Old 31-08-2012, 12:10 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 285 / Power: 12
Wintermelontea is one of the Best!Wintermelontea is one of the Best!Wintermelontea is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by guyplatinum View Post
Regarding writing your real name on the log book, just wonder if I write myself as Kelvin Lim and NRIC in the log book but my name in NRIC is Lim XXX XXX, will I be charged?

My stand is the log book didn't specify the name has to be the same as displayed in NRIC. Can the police hold me for anything?

my personal view on this name thing is that as long as your friends and most people that know you calls you by that name or know it is you, it should be fine. NRIC confirm cannot siam.

my 2 cents.
Old 31-08-2012, 12:51 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 17 / Power: 0
threetreasure deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

I hv ever visitied a hc, on the log book, i wrote short form, the staff said cannot must write full name. for example, if my full name is lim song song, i write on the log as lin s. s., like that cannot, must write full name as lim song song. but not sure how other hc handle this...

but with nric num, the av can check ur real particular le...

thanks TS for the info.. like to enquire further on some points TS hv mentioned,

1. TS said we shall never admit, but if the gal really admit n we did not admit so we will hv big problem.. of course the gal will never want to admit. Or maybe the best is before anything happen, got to tell the gal clearly that if get raid both of us no matter wad we will never admit.

2. TS mentioned we secretly turn on the voice recorder (in our hp) to record the conversation.. but if the AV came to know about that we have secretly record the conversation, we will hv any problem?

3. most of the times after the "business", the gal will try quicky dispose the evidence (the cap). if get raid, and such that the gal did not hv time to dispose the cap, and the gal ask us to hide the cap in our bags or even our pant pocket, like that is ok for us to do so? The AV has no right to search our clothes, bags or any belongings rite?

Thanks
Old 31-08-2012, 02:36 PM
Samster (Donor)

bullterrier has a reputation beyond reputebullterrier has a reputation beyond reputebullterrier has a reputation beyond reputebullterrier has a reputation beyond reputebullterrier has a reputation beyond reputebullterrier has a reputation beyond reputebullterrier has a reputation beyond reputebullterrier has a reputation beyond reputebullterrier has a reputation beyond reputebullterrier has a reputation beyond reputebullterrier has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by guyplatinum View Post

As long as your NRIC number and nationality is correct, usually short form oso OK but better to write full name. Kelvin Lim to replace Lim xxx xxx generally is OK. Make sure your NRIC got 7 numbers with an alphabet at the back
Old 31-08-2012, 02:42 PM
Samster (Donor)

Quote:
Originally Posted by threetreasure View Post
I hv ever visitied a hc, on the log book, i wrote short form, the staff said cannot must write full name. for example, if my full name is lim song song, i write on the log as lin s. s., like that cannot, must write full name as lim song song. but not sure how other hc handle this...

but with nric num, the av can check ur real particular le...

thanks TS for the info.. like to enquire further on some points TS hv mentioned,

1. TS said we shall never admit, but if the gal really admit n we did not admit so we will hv big problem.. of course the gal will never want to admit. Or maybe the best is before anything happen, got to tell the gal clearly that if get raid both of us no matter wad we will never admit.

2. TS mentioned we secretly turn on the voice recorder (in our hp) to record the conversation.. but if the AV came to know about that we have secretly record the conversation, we will hv any problem?

3. most of the times after the "business", the gal will try quicky dispose the evidence (the cap). if get raid, and such that the gal did not hv time to dispose the cap, and the gal ask us to hide the cap in our bags or even our pant pocket, like that is ok for us to do so? The AV has no right to search our clothes, bags or any belongings rite?

Thanks
Firstly make sure NRIC got 7 numbers with an alphabet at the back

If the gal admit (that is in the words of the officer and we never know) we can always insist that nothing has happened. Unless the officer wants to inspect your bro and see got any leakage. But generally all men will have some form of leakage lor. If he does want to inspect, that officer is in for real big trouble as you can put words into his mouth and says he fondle you. hahaha. Who says we do not have gay policemen in Singapore.

We haev every right to turn on our handphone or recorder, but of course to avoid any head on clash, we pretend to check sms and then turn on the recorder lah. No one will want to show the phone to the officer and say "I record you hor, you dont play play ah". But good to point this out.

FJ do at Geylang if possible. If you really cannot tahan and do FJ in the Massage shop, then you better make sure that the evidence plus the wrapper is properly wrapped in tissue paper and you can hide it in your clothings if you want. On what grounds they want to search your clothes?

But if you forget about the CD wrapper and have part of the ripped off wrapper on the floor, then just too bad lor.
Old 31-08-2012, 02:54 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 983 / Power: 13
shiokpleasure is a splendid one to beholdshiokpleasure is a splendid one to beholdshiokpleasure is a splendid one to beholdshiokpleasure is a splendid one to beholdshiokpleasure is a splendid one to beholdshiokpleasure is a splendid one to beholdshiokpleasure is a splendid one to beholdshiokpleasure is a splendid one to behold

wanna play until so fed up, i suggest you guys just go jb la.

i feel more at ease there.

Surf the bluewave
Enter the Zon
Romance in Pariss
Old 31-08-2012, 04:02 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 26 / Power: 0
PenguinChaser deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Just have this to comment.aube it will not go down well with some bro here.

If special is offered, and offer taken up, then I don't see the need to help the girl cover up in the event there is a risk. If you want to make this kind of money, then be prepared to face the music if caught. The AVs are just doing their job. Like it or not, the manner they carry out their raid is the most effective for them to rope in these WLs. I'm not against the WL or against the AVs. Just stating a neutral point.

Of course, if offer taken but have not done anything yet, then no issue.

Lastly, secretly recordings may get the AVs into trouble internally. But, as far as I know, they cannot be used as evidence in court.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1