The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > International Field Reports

Notices

International Field Reports Had a great time around the world? Tell us about it here!

User Tag List

Old 07-11-2008, 09:12 PM
Samster (P)

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 29 / Power: 0
maxwell deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Indon Cewek Pix Share bros Educational purposes only

Hi everyone,

I know there's a link / pic exchange plaza, but this is a specific request that is related to the International FR forum!!

I've NEVER chionged Indon island before. NEVER. But I wanna know the quality / power of the gals there! I have a thing for Indon girls but the ones i see on GL really CMI most times

So please help out a bro here and POST your PICS of your OWN encounters with Indon girls in Batam / TP / Bintan / Bali / Karimun etc etc... does not have to be sexy, does not have to be nude, just for us all to have an idea! That's why i say EDUCATIONAL purposes! You dun even have to say it was your girl.... maybe "your friend sent you some pictures of his encounters" haha!

And I promise you all, when I go and choing there thanks to you guys, I will post in return!!! Cross my heart. I have nothing to contribute now (don't flame me!) but i hope i've explained why I don't have and how i want you guys to help!
Old 07-11-2008, 10:10 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 54 / Power: 17
mekongcatfish deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Indon Cewek Pix Share bros Educational purposes only

Quote:
Originally Posted by maxwell View Post
Hi everyone,

I know there's a link / pic exchange plaza, but this is a specific request that is related to the International FR forum!!

I've NEVER chionged Indon island before. NEVER. But I wanna know the quality / power of the gals there! I have a thing for Indon girls but the ones i see on GL really CMI most times

So please help out a bro here and POST your PICS of your OWN encounters with Indon girls in Batam / TP / Bintan / Bali / Karimun etc etc... does not have to be sexy, does not have to be nude, just for us all to have an idea! That's why i say EDUCATIONAL purposes! You dun even have to say it was your girl.... maybe "your friend sent you some pictures of his encounters" haha!

And I promise you all, when I go and choing there thanks to you guys, I will post in return!!! Cross my heart. I have nothing to contribute now (don't flame me!) but i hope i've explained why I don't have and how i want you guys to help!
I thought i have seen it all.....this is the weirdest of all....educational purposes my foot. If you think those cewek in GL CMI, why bothers. There are tons of FR and info contributed by bros here, you dont trust them with their exploits?. Pictures cannot help to you overcome your phobia. Wake up, be real brother, take the first boat over there to see for yourself.
Old 07-11-2008, 10:27 PM
SamSter

My Reputation: Points: 1256 / Power: 0
Playman has much to be proud ofPlayman has much to be proud ofPlayman has much to be proud ofPlayman has much to be proud ofPlayman has much to be proud ofPlayman has much to be proud ofPlayman has much to be proud ofPlayman has much to be proud ofPlayman has much to be proud of
Talking Re: Indon Cewek Pix Share bros Educational purposes only

Quote:
Originally Posted by mekongcatfish View Post
I thought i have seen it all.....this is the weirdest of all....educational purposes my foot. If you think those cewek in GL CMI, why bothers. There are tons of FR and info contributed by bros here, you dont trust them with their exploits?. Pictures cannot help to you overcome your phobia. Wake up, be real brother, take the first boat over there to see for yourself.
Clap clap clap....well said bro....I know that you are always very cool.....now I know how cool you can be.....hahahahah!

Well said...and you are 110% right!
Old 08-11-2008, 12:37 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1049 / Power: 19
TD.king has much to be proud ofTD.king has much to be proud ofTD.king has much to be proud ofTD.king has much to be proud ofTD.king has much to be proud ofTD.king has much to be proud ofTD.king has much to be proud ofTD.king has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by mekongcatfish View Post
Well say.
Old 08-11-2008, 02:46 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 89 / Power: 17
motard deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
I have a thing for Indon girls but the ones i see on GL really CMI most times
Is it? A couple of times when I went with my malay friend to bio the girls, I see quite a number that are rather good quality leh. I was never particularly interested to bonk any of them though. My heart still with thai & prc.
Old 08-11-2008, 03:45 AM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 671 / Power: 20
Ah_Hia is a splendid one to beholdAh_Hia is a splendid one to beholdAh_Hia is a splendid one to beholdAh_Hia is a splendid one to beholdAh_Hia is a splendid one to beholdAh_Hia is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by motard View Post
Is it? A couple of times when I went with my malay friend to bio the girls, I see quite a number that are rather good quality leh. I was never particularly interested to bonk any of them though. My heart still with thai & prc.
Maybe he is very the humsum ?
Old 08-11-2008, 06:48 AM
Samster

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1201 / Power: 23
Gentle Beast has much to be proud ofGentle Beast has much to be proud ofGentle Beast has much to be proud ofGentle Beast has much to be proud ofGentle Beast has much to be proud ofGentle Beast has much to be proud ofGentle Beast has much to be proud ofGentle Beast has much to be proud ofGentle Beast has much to be proud of

Education costs money. In short, go there with an open mind, spend your money to learn. So what if you are wrong? At least you come back with your own experiences.

I don't see engaging commercial sex akin to making investments in the stock market, ie read up on Financial reports of the companies and then invest. Nontheless, I have to give you credit for your creative idea of getting people to contribute to your cause.
Old 08-11-2008, 07:42 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 206 / Power: 18
BtmMan is a Helpful and Caring SamsterBtmMan is a Helpful and Caring SamsterBtmMan is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Hi everyone,

Here you go.....

ImageShack - Hosting :: image001vj8.jpg
ImageShack - Hosting :: image002nk9.jpg
ImageShack - Hosting :: image005cr5.jpg
ImageShack - Hosting :: image008fj1.jpg

It's all because, YOU ASK FOR IT!!!
Old 08-11-2008, 07:53 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1919 / Power: 20
wolverman has a brilliant futurewolverman has a brilliant futurewolverman has a brilliant futurewolverman has a brilliant futurewolverman has a brilliant futurewolverman has a brilliant futurewolverman has a brilliant futurewolverman has a brilliant futurewolverman has a brilliant futurewolverman has a brilliant futurewolverman has a brilliant future

Now wheres Aakumu? I am very sure hes more willing to help you.
Old 08-11-2008, 07:59 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 23 / Power: 0
EMKA deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Bro... all of them really "swee"!!!!
Old 08-11-2008, 11:22 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 489 / Power: 17
dmtpl is a glorious beacon of lightdmtpl is a glorious beacon of lightdmtpl is a glorious beacon of lightdmtpl is a glorious beacon of lightdmtpl is a glorious beacon of light

Hoi ! April Over alreddi, lah
- Kana play out big time ha ha.
Old 08-11-2008, 11:28 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 103 / Power: 18
tort deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guytort deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

bro, i almost fall off from my chair!

too swee till i almost did that!
Old 08-11-2008, 11:48 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1049 / Power: 19
TD.king has much to be proud ofTD.king has much to be proud ofTD.king has much to be proud ofTD.king has much to be proud ofTD.king has much to be proud ofTD.king has much to be proud ofTD.king has much to be proud ofTD.king has much to be proud of

Wow Bro, suma pun banyak cantik.
Old 08-11-2008, 02:15 PM
Samster

Quoted: 27 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4858 / Power: 23
newyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by BtmMan View Post
Here you go.....

ImageShack - Hosting :: image001vj8.jpg

I did not know you are into benchongs!!!!

For INCOMPLETE LIST OF MASSAGE CENTRES IN BATAM See link below

http://www.sammyboyforum.com/showthr...6580&page=1281
Old 08-11-2008, 07:51 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 361 / Power: 21
apui is a living Saint! - you won't find betterapui is a living Saint! - you won't find betterapui is a living Saint! - you won't find betterapui is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by BtmMan View Post

lau hia which one is yr darling then?
must intro me ya..
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1