The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > International Field Reports

Notices

International Field Reports Had a great time around the world? Tell us about it here!

User Tag List

Old 08-02-2006, 02:11 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 410 / Power: 19
acmilan is a living Saint! - you won't find betteracmilan is a living Saint! - you won't find betteracmilan is a living Saint! - you won't find betteracmilan is a living Saint! - you won't find betteracmilan is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Re: Job Opportunities in Bangkok

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rub&Buah
Thanks to all bros for sharing advise..

I understand its kinda hard for me to secure a job in bkk,Better option will be starting a own business.That will be impossible for me at the current moment.The only way is to work fucking hard & roll as much $$ as possible right now so that i can have better opportunities next time..Dun think there will be any salon in sg which require to post sporean to bkk too..(Even if there is,dun think anyone wants to head over becos of the low wages compare to here,unless he is a fool like me or really "kan De Kai'keke)
Duh, bro....
2 Rules to note:
1)The Grass is always greener on the other side
2) Life as cheongster/tourist in foreign country is not same as life as wage earner in that country.

Obviously, U cannot just be hairdresser as they are a dime a dozen in Bkk. Average salary 6000-7000b. Most salons do not go commission basis so U get same salary regardless of number of heads U cut. Which is why many puying hairdressers either be FL or get sponsors. Of 'cos if U R good looking, U could get some sugar mummies as sponsors or work part time in gigolo clubs
Opening biz salon is damn tough 'cos of high competition.

May be better to diversify using your core capabilities -For eg:
-Open hairdressing training school and branding your school as overseas reputable school
-Be a trader of trendy overseas hair products.
Bring in products that are not readily available in Thailand because of lag.
For eg. most salons in Thailand use traditional dye that takes 45mins-1hr to settle so U bring in a new dye that takes 5-10 mins to settle.

Just my 2 cents worth
Old 08-02-2006, 02:23 AM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 51 / Power: 21
Ah joe deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
..Im actually a hairdresser.
My Sg partner and myself are doing production work (TVC, advertising) there with international clientele and most of them don't speak Thai. Infact, all international advertising Agencies will put a Creative from their own country and we are the one that bridge between them and the Thai production team like Producers, Hair Stylists, Make-up, Lightings etc. In our industry, most of the Thai crews speak good English and we never have problems. But one big problem we faced is all the Hair and Makeup are done by Ladyboys. During big productions, if we have 3 teams of Hair and Makeup stylist we started to see them group together talking about male models and get no work done.
What I'm saying here is, there is a niche somehow and how you gonna get into that field which requires your expertise would need opportunities and how you make it happens. I didn't go there by chance but saw a niche in that market years ago and work my way through. Hope it helps.
Old 09-02-2006, 01:21 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 585 / Power: 20
Rub&Buah is a name known to allRub&Buah is a name known to allRub&Buah is a name known to allRub&Buah is a name known to allRub&Buah is a name known to allRub&Buah is a name known to all

My Greeting to all bros,thanks for replying..

Seems like my dream of working in bkk is further now..I understand the situation of living there with 20000b is not easy..In the 1st place if im really going to work there its my minimum expectation to SURVIVE,i know its hard to live with that..(No offend to other bro who did that)My thinking is just to be there for 1-2years to experience life.i know cant be able to gain or save up from that amount of $$..(Thanks bro Bkk master for the nice break down)Even im able to switch my mind from a current sg guy to a average local thai mode,dont think can hold that for very long..(unless i met a thai gal which is super understanding,dun mind to go thru this kind of life with me)then i can survive in a bitter sweet world.but maybe in my dream...(super admire a bro here abt his love life in bkk now,Keke)

Nice suggestion by bro acmilan..will definely consider the core abilty when i can a chance to do business in Bkk..Your sponsor as in wat help?$$ or publicity...etc?(sorry if im a bit retarded)Seems like you are very familar with the hairdressing scene over there,You in this trade too?

Thanks Bro ah joe for sharing your work experience..Think that need luck & oppunities,hopefully one day i will get that..so is there totally no Male stylist in that media works which u work with b4?

I always bear in mind of the tirak side as mention by Bro KL69 too..Nobody really know or gurantee wat happen in the later part of the relationship,i know many bro will say or think when you have plenty of $$,there will be no lack of gals..Maybe thats true but how many of us can really be with someone we really love & loves you as much in return?its always complicated in realtionship stuff..So to all bros here if u happen to met one,do really cherish it..not easy to come by..Lucky the gong tao i kanna recently is not that strong,if not i very jia lad now..Hope bro Kl69 can acheive your dream soon too..

Right now gotto work really hard & do all the necessity,start planning for next time cos i really wish to work & live there someday,Im taking up thai language end of this mth..to all bro whos curious or interested but unwary of the price, ranging from $235-370 depending of the different school & timing for a 12 weeks beginner couse...Hope this helps..

Never seen bro jun chi ard for sometime,should ask him for some advise too..keke

Thanks all bro,Cheers!

Lust come over love as love i met betrays.
Im now a International Fucker
Old 09-02-2006, 01:56 AM
Not Activated

My Reputation: Points: 5 / Power: 0
bbailey is Cool - loads of Potential

Bro Rub,
I also used to hv the same kind of impulse when i was holidaying in Shanghai.
It's so exciting to be working in such vibrant and refreshing surroundings.
But still hv to face reality when my plane touches down in Changi.

Anyway, dun give up in ur dreams and rem there's always hope.

BTW, since u hv surveying the salons in BKK scene to tempt u over to work there, can recommend any good stylist salons for me to try when i'm in BKK?
Old 09-02-2006, 02:08 AM
Samster

Location: On Holiday Mode Now. Hope my Enemies don't die while I am away. Hahaha
My Reputation: Points: 588 / Power: 23
siamcutey is a name known to allsiamcutey is a name known to allsiamcutey is a name known to allsiamcutey is a name known to allsiamcutey is a name known to allsiamcutey is a name known to all

Quote:
,Im taking up thai language end of this mth..to all bro whos curious or interested but unwary of the price, ranging from $235-370 depending of the different school & timing for a 12 weeks beginner couse...Hope this helps..

Never seen bro jun chi ard for sometime,should ask him for some advise too..keke

Thanks all bro,Cheers!
Which school u enrol in? Don't enrol in those half past fcuk school where the teachers are there to make up the numbers and teach all kinds of languages.

Wah I didn't know Junichi so hot here. Must be a legend in many people hearts
SC

Those People who try to haolian how rich, how good they are in Sammyboy forum, in real life, we can call them Cannon Fairies.

Men will only be troubled by 2 issues.
1 is Money, 2 is Women.
When these 2 issues combined together, it becomes the biggest problem encountered for Men...

Old 09-02-2006, 02:17 AM
Samster

acmilan is a living Saint! - you won't find betteracmilan is a living Saint! - you won't find betteracmilan is a living Saint! - you won't find betteracmilan is a living Saint! - you won't find betteracmilan is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
)

Nice suggestion by bro acmilan..will definely consider the core abilty when i can a chance to do business in Bkk..Your sponsor as in wat help?$$ or publicity...etc?(sorry if im a bit retarded)Seems like you are very familar with the hairdressing scene over there,You in this trade too?
sponsor as in rich taitai or WL to "ta bao" U with $$, hehe
no lah, I am "hairdresser" of puying "bushes"... I just sian puying hairdressers in Sukhumvit as they are the better looking gals in Sukhumvit.
Old 09-02-2006, 02:24 AM
Samster

Rub&Buah is a name known to allRub&Buah is a name known to allRub&Buah is a name known to allRub&Buah is a name known to allRub&Buah is a name known to allRub&Buah is a name known to all

There is really lots of gd salons ard,but whether you get a satisfy hairdo still depend on the stylist you willl meet..a bit depend on lucks too..same applys in sg..just like many ppl know david gan really famous,yet i have customer coming to me saying its fuck dup hair after trying him..(no offend to gan's fan Pls)

Its hard to recomend cos not familar & too many but I happen to saw one guy(Gay) at mbk 3rd or 4 lvl near a shoe shop pretty gd with his hands..Make me stop by for a short while to study..MY advise is try to use a male stylist(nvm if hes gay,even so usually they are really great with their hands..)NO offend to female stylist but male stylist are usually more daring & creative.Maybe its the way guys view at beauty differently..BUt prepare to be visually molest though..keke

Check out those at siam center too,some of the salon interior design really cool...

Old 09-02-2006, 02:43 AM
Samster

The one i intend to enroll is telelingua education center($370 12 weeks) at orchard parade hotel..I choose it as they onl teach 3 language,mandrain,english & thai(publish as moe approved)as other school hv as many language as 32!!Dun really trust them..2nd choice will be lingo language school($235 11 weeks) at royal duno wat building at raffles place..

Any good school to recommend?

Old 09-02-2006, 02:54 AM
Samster

Location: On Holiday Mode Now. Hope my Enemies don't die while I am away. Hahaha
siamcutey is a name known to allsiamcutey is a name known to allsiamcutey is a name known to allsiamcutey is a name known to allsiamcutey is a name known to allsiamcutey is a name known to all

Quote:
The one i intend to enroll is telelingua education center($370 12 weeks) at orchard parade hotel..I choose it as they onl teach 3 language,mandrain,english & thai(publish as moe approved)as other school hv as many language as 32!!Dun really trust them..2nd choice will be lingo language school($235 11 weeks) at royal duno wat building at raffles place..

Any good school to recommend?
If I tell u I "graduate" from telelingua, u feel more confident or feel more lousy now???

Telelingua is the one that has the Thai embassy's approval. And they use native teachers to teach thai.

Anyway language is like this. U can even learn all the way to ADVANCE stage in Telelingua, but if you do not have anyone to practise with you, its as good as zero.

However to prepare for you, my experience last time was even after learning thai from Telelingua, go thailand also machiam duck and chicken talk. because no chance to practise in SG. Its only when u are in an environment and no one fcuking speaks english that you have no other choice but to learn to speak in order to survive. Its not only in Thailand. Its the same for japanese, or other languages even

For me, i learn new vocabs from hearing thai songs these days. and also sometimes practise with cat40 girls, if not get rusty liao

SC

Those People who try to haolian how rich, how good they are in Sammyboy forum, in real life, we can call them Cannon Fairies.

1 is Money, 2 is Women.
When these 2 issues combined together, it becomes the biggest problem encountered for Men...

Old 09-02-2006, 03:05 AM
Samster

THats why i choose telelingua as i find that its more specify & concentrate on thai language,unlike other school which got too much language make me feel like can learn bangala language also if u wan..so how much u pay for it last time & u take up till wat lvl?NO matter wat u r already expert now the wl wan to speak something bad abt you to the frd next also must be careful..keke

Old 09-02-2006, 03:14 AM
Samster

Quote:
THats why i choose telelingua as i find that its more specify & concentrate on thai language,unlike other school which got too much language make me feel like can learn bangala language also if u wan..so how much u pay for it last time & u take up till wat lvl?NO matter wat u r already expert now the wl wan to speak something bad abt you to the frd next also must be careful..keke
what he means is U need conversational contextual practice and not just mainly theory. To learn any language fast and effectively, U need to practice it outside of class. Think back to when U first learnt English....U learn faster from talking to friend, family and watching TV, movies
Old 09-02-2006, 03:24 AM
Samster

Quote:
I learnt to Advance 2nd stage. But 3 months in Thailand is more than what I can learn in Telelingua for a year at least.

I paid $300++. Forget how much I paid also.

That day I go visit a Thai WL. I tell her in thai, I am naughty one, thats why my mouth always bad, because I like to play.

Then she ask really meh? And later when she let me fcuk I ask her to BJ me and I really CIM into her mouth. She immediately stood up and rush to shower and wash off. Then I clean myself up and she said I really naughty and know why liao. And she didn't even get angry. And she told me if happen to be some other customer, she say scold him and beat him.

SO the same kind of thing some other people do, will get a different reaction. Some better some worst.

Anyway learn 1 additional language also good. Next time use it to sian decent Thai Girl.

hahaha
SC

1 is Money, 2 is Women.

Old 09-02-2006, 03:31 AM
Samster

Haha thats a gd one..I guess when you know how to speak the other person language more or less they are more comfortable & treat you more like just one of them..

I guess after learning in order to so call practice it,must make more visit to cat40 for tution purpose..keke

Old 09-02-2006, 03:37 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 132 / Power: 21
Jun|ch| deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyJun|ch| deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Haha thats a gd one..I guess when you know how to speak the other person language more or less they are more comfortable & treat you more like just one of them..

I guess after learning in order to so call practice it,must make more visit to cat40 for tution purpose..keke
The price of "practising phasa thai" with the cat40 WLs is a price too costly to pay...i recommend nono...

U get more than "perfecting ur phasa thai" there...
Old 09-02-2006, 03:39 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jun|ch|
The price of "practising phasa thai" with the cat40 WLs is a price too costly to pay...i recommend nono...

U get more than "perfecting ur phasa thai" there...
Paiseh, I am cheongster. I pay to fcuk. And speaking thai is a bonus avenue for me to practise. With or without Thai WLs, I still need to fcuk and release.

SC

1 is Money, 2 is Women.

Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1