The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > International Field Reports

Notices

International Field Reports Had a great time around the world? Tell us about it here!

User Tag List

Old 05-11-2007, 11:31 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 621 / Power: 22
AHGONG is a name known to allAHGONG is a name known to allAHGONG is a name known to allAHGONG is a name known to allAHGONG is a name known to allAHGONG is a name known to all
Re: Cib and Kools Adventures with Friends in China

Quote:
Originally Posted by KLKOOL View Post
Hahaha. If I get to tackle her, you want to tackle her friend boh ???

Our bro is just showing concern la. We all wish each other the best of luck. Everyone also want the girl and u to have happy ending, just that the odds stack up. He is my GOOT BRO

Thanks. I check the address she give. Will pop by tomorrow evening.
seems like u bz man leh.....other than cheong dont neglect your work hoh...the next time i come GZ u must be my tour guide leh
Old 05-11-2007, 11:51 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1509 / Power: 19
KLKOOL has a brilliant futureKLKOOL has a brilliant futureKLKOOL has a brilliant futureKLKOOL has a brilliant futureKLKOOL has a brilliant futureKLKOOL has a brilliant futureKLKOOL has a brilliant futureKLKOOL has a brilliant futureKLKOOL has a brilliant futureKLKOOL has a brilliant futureKLKOOL has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by lysander View Post
Bro

So now you are full time cheonging..........already hah....
Part time working leh.....
I think I one day do more work then u one month le
Brother of Realm, Tiko#41

U. N. R. E. T. I. R. E. D.
Old 05-11-2007, 11:52 PM
Samster

KLKOOL has a brilliant futureKLKOOL has a brilliant futureKLKOOL has a brilliant futureKLKOOL has a brilliant futureKLKOOL has a brilliant futureKLKOOL has a brilliant futureKLKOOL has a brilliant futureKLKOOL has a brilliant futureKLKOOL has a brilliant futureKLKOOL has a brilliant futureKLKOOL has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by AHGONG View Post
seems like u bz man leh.....other than cheong dont neglect your work hoh...the next time i come GZ u must be my tour guide leh
U also another one. Wait for u until neck also grow long...

Old 05-11-2007, 11:56 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 621 / Power: 22
AHGONG is a name known to allAHGONG is a name known to allAHGONG is a name known to allAHGONG is a name known to allAHGONG is a name known to allAHGONG is a name known to all

Quote:
U also another one. Wait for u until neck also grow long...
ok ok will try to plan a trip within the next 3 mth....will inform u way in advance............. i let u play with all the mms 1st mah
Old 06-11-2007, 12:04 AM
Samster

Quote:
ok ok will try to plan a trip within the next 3 mth....will inform u way in advance............. i let u play with all the mms 1st mah
No need to play la

I actually dropped buy the place earlier. Its an apartment kind, remind me of the one i went to in SZ. Anyway, the mummy have about 8 gals available. I would say 2 is ok. But I have no mood to bonk, so just tell her if i wanna take ON can or not, she say NP. So will let bros know later how is the test drive.

Old 06-11-2007, 12:16 AM
Samster

Quoted: 22 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2398 / Power: 19
CibLover has a reputation beyond reputeCibLover has a reputation beyond reputeCibLover has a reputation beyond reputeCibLover has a reputation beyond reputeCibLover has a reputation beyond reputeCibLover has a reputation beyond reputeCibLover has a reputation beyond reputeCibLover has a reputation beyond reputeCibLover has a reputation beyond reputeCibLover has a reputation beyond reputeCibLover has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
ok ok will try to plan a trip within the next 3 mth....will inform u way in advance............. ...
Can make it in or after December boh??
So that newbie me can join in the fun also, mahhh!!!

Member of the REALM

Tiko Lover of the Tiko Family
Old 06-11-2007, 12:18 AM
Samster

CibLover has a reputation beyond reputeCibLover has a reputation beyond reputeCibLover has a reputation beyond reputeCibLover has a reputation beyond reputeCibLover has a reputation beyond reputeCibLover has a reputation beyond reputeCibLover has a reputation beyond reputeCibLover has a reputation beyond reputeCibLover has a reputation beyond reputeCibLover has a reputation beyond reputeCibLover has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by lysander View Post
...Bro Cib is coming to Dubai?????.........
Told you already what. Once I confirm flight, will PM you.
By the way, which hotel you recommend?? I cheapskate one horr!!!

Member of the REALM

Old 06-11-2007, 12:24 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by CibLover View Post
Told you already what. Once I confirm flight, will PM you.
By the way, which hotel you recommend?? I cheapskate one horr!!!
Stay in the CAMEL PARK lorr. Then horny also have easy access ma

Quote:
You can boh ???? I think that time Ni Bu Fang Pian le

Old 06-11-2007, 12:27 AM
Samster

Quote:
........You can boh ???? I think that time Ni Bu Fang Pian le .....
just like in KL, lorr. KL also fang bian lehh...
Time and Visa is see how you make of it, lorr.. Can be arranged!

Member of the REALM

Old 06-11-2007, 12:33 AM
Samster

Quote:
just like in KL, lorr. KL also fang bian lehh...
Time and Visa is see how you make of it, lorr.. Can be arranged!
KL is go HC and go home worr... this one is travel to another town u knoe, mebbe u 4got

Old 06-11-2007, 12:44 AM
Samster

Quote:
... this one is travel to another town u knoe, mebbe u 4got ...
How to forget?? Stay at least 2 nights, sweee boh?? Kekeke...

Member of the REALM

Old 06-11-2007, 04:00 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 160 / Power: 19
Huzige is a Helpful and Caring SamsterHuzige is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Hahahaha. Nice to see u ard bro. You know me la, also very Pragmatic one. If I ever do gif money to help a gal, I know that I can expect no favours from her, except maybe a slightly better ROI
Anyway, waiting for you good news on the next adventure. BTW, OC is down from Malaysia from ard Christmas to New Year... sigh..
No worries lah – I know you guys know the game. The stake is much higher if you are a resident – you never know what kind of game these MMs are playing and to what level – like my Taiwanese friend found out the hard way. Then again, those “pak-toh” feelings can be intoxicating – just don’t get too “drunk” hor?

My trip to China in December remains unchanged but plan for X’mas undecided with many offers – maybe we should make a field trip before your CO arrives.

Quote:
Bro or should I call Master Huzige,
Haven't got a chance to thank you for your kind assistance extended during my virgin stay at "SAUNA" city. You're a real good friend to have around and I've enjoyed the time spent in your company. You have my number, call me when you're around my area.
Hey, bro Cib – pai-seh leh – me no “Master” – just a semi-retired horny old man enjoying his favorite pastime. It was pleasure meeting you & bro Lysander, while catching up with Kool. Feelings are mutual and I will let you know when I plan another trip to your neighborhood. May even check out HJ with you one of these days for old time sake since it has been at least three years since I last cheong in HJ – and it used to be one of my favorite hunting grounds before they built JiaHua & Sheraton and SanHu rules, before the Taiwanese (and lately I heard Korean) invasion. If bro Lysander likes SN – I hope to reciprocate his generosity with a guided tour of the SN city some time in the near future if he can break away from camel squad.

After you guys left me “alone” the last trip, I spent time with the 2nd MM from KTV – she turned out to be another gem although a bit “motherly” in a positive ways since she fusses over me and most eager to please. Saw the 1st MM again on my last night – but that was after I checked out another SN – needless to say, I left town with a pair of wobbly leg again. The new SN is located only five minutes walk from the one I took you to, with the same price and the MM quality similar. I had another good experience with a MM wearing Japanese-style school uniform. It even has a menu on display:

BTW, I actually used the bus to head for SZ BaoAn Airport the other day – and it took me under 3hrs from hotel to airport via Luohu including waiting time – total damage RMB55 by the express buses. Not too bad and very economical for one guy. It would have taken me 2.5hrs by private car but would have cost RMB400-450. The saving will cover my next SN visit plus 2-hrs of “lomancing” at the Fujian-raba place! Careful budgeting is important for semi-retired guy with expensive pastime hor, kekeke!

Quote:
Originally Posted by JackieWong View Post
Maybe this is only a v small number of cases which hav a happy ending. OF coz we muz be on our guard when dealing with them juz pay for their company nothing more nothing less everything will be fine.
Bro Jackie, when I made the comments above I was thinking of situation that I have seen in Taiwan in the 70s. Yes, the MMs were actually sending off boyfriends on the same plane that brought in their other arriving boyfriends. And now I see same thing in China – except the mainland MMs are generally even more aggressive and mercenary. Indeed, for the turn-around flights from Singapore/KL to Shenzhen & Guangzhou, this is definitely possible. Having said that, there are definitely exceptions with happy endings. I know a guy who married a MM from SN one week after he met her. We were shocked but they were still happily married with children eight years later – so who are we to judge? Nevertheless, the statistics tend to support the general belief that “you can take a girl out of the bar, but it is difficult to take the bar out of the girl.” I can only wish those bros who get more “involved” with the MMs “Good Luck!”
Old 06-11-2007, 11:06 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 712 / Power: 21
Ah Dac is a splendid one to beholdAh Dac is a splendid one to beholdAh Dac is a splendid one to beholdAh Dac is a splendid one to beholdAh Dac is a splendid one to beholdAh Dac is a splendid one to beholdAh Dac is a splendid one to behold

Kekeke... That to show that u r equally hardworking in both ways wat!!

Quote:
I think I one day do more work then u one month le
Dec should be a good month!!

Quote:
ok ok will try to plan a trip within the next 3 mth....will inform u way in advance.............
You the man!! Which week is good for u huh?

Quote:
Old 06-11-2007, 11:21 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1458 / Power: 21
Pearl has much to be proud ofPearl has much to be proud ofPearl has much to be proud ofPearl has much to be proud ofPearl has much to be proud ofPearl has much to be proud ofPearl has much to be proud ofPearl has much to be proud ofPearl has much to be proud ofPearl has much to be proud of

DIU

Pants taken off, tissues ready for PCC session since I expect steamy FR from my IDOLS..

END up.. tok cock nia.

OIII... faster la your SEXVENTURES

If I forgot to return your points, please pm me your latest post link hor. Thanks
Old 06-11-2007, 11:30 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by tuscani82 View Post
but nurse is hygienic or not got shave or not...this is my worst nightmare..
anyway,we have a sgporeans gathering on the 8th nite, most prob at Club18 again, hope to see u there.
Hmmm. Club 18, on a thursday ? U have my number ma. SMS me la

As for shaving... people not WL la, u want me to check armpit meh

Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1