The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > International Field Reports

Notices

International Field Reports Had a great time around the world? Tell us about it here!

User Tag List

Old 29-10-2014, 05:53 PM
Samster (B)

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 774 / Power: 0
TonyCheong is a splendid one to beholdTonyCheong is a splendid one to beholdTonyCheong is a splendid one to beholdTonyCheong is a splendid one to beholdTonyCheong is a splendid one to beholdTonyCheong is a splendid one to beholdTonyCheong is a splendid one to behold
Arrow Huizhou

Quote:
Originally Posted by lp0okm View Post
got news from my regular, groups of mm moved over to huizhou from CP
After 9 months on, the consolidation of supply and demand to a location is getting clearer and clearer each day.

The trend is clear as more and more Dongguan Hotel/KTV staff have flocked to work in Huizhou.
Since the Feb 2014 major crackdown Dongguan Hotel/KTV staff have experiment working in different cities and now they know where the money is.
Old 29-10-2014, 06:29 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 2693 / Power: 16
SEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Huizhou Recommendations

Unfortunately I think it's only a matter of time when any particular place gets going before it gets cracked down on.
Just what usually happens/IMHO.

SEAJ
Old 29-10-2014, 08:10 PM
Samster

Quoted: 63 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2784 / Power: 16
Cerberus has a reputation beyond reputeCerberus has a reputation beyond reputeCerberus has a reputation beyond reputeCerberus has a reputation beyond reputeCerberus has a reputation beyond reputeCerberus has a reputation beyond reputeCerberus has a reputation beyond reputeCerberus has a reputation beyond reputeCerberus has a reputation beyond reputeCerberus has a reputation beyond reputeCerberus has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by SEAJ View Post
Unfortunately I think it's only a matter of time when any particular place gets going before it gets cracked down on.
Just what usually happens/IMHO.

SEAJ
Just enjoy while it last!! Carpe diem!!!

Up List - mazda0116;metalsp2;fb0407;michaelwinn;HSB2k;
Old 29-10-2014, 10:30 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 265 / Power: 21
Acidman is one of the Best!Acidman is one of the Best!Acidman is one of the Best!

Yes, it's rather clear DS is the new CP, but still a long way to go to reach the level. Heard two more hotels will be opening at DS soon. Then probably the party grounds will be more varied.
But still for now, DS really need to get their act together in terms of pricing their girls.
Old 29-10-2014, 10:47 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 34 Post(s)
Quoted: 119 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 18805 / Power: 19
wally888 has a reputation beyond reputewally888 has a reputation beyond reputewally888 has a reputation beyond reputewally888 has a reputation beyond reputewally888 has a reputation beyond reputewally888 has a reputation beyond reputewally888 has a reputation beyond reputewally888 has a reputation beyond reputewally888 has a reputation beyond reputewally888 has a reputation beyond reputewally888 has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Danshui (DS) Recommendations

I remember not all gals in DS KTV go ST/LT, maybe code red is their excuse for not going ST or LT
Old 29-10-2014, 10:54 PM
Samster

Acidman is one of the Best!Acidman is one of the Best!Acidman is one of the Best!

Most local girls there would not do LT. As they were used to local crude customers. Most CP girls that are arriving in numbers by the day of course does LT.
But the problem now is because of the pricing of 500, 1500, 2000. Most girls would just take the 1500. The gap now between ST and LT is too small for the girls to find that LT is worth it.
Old 29-10-2014, 10:55 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by panado View Post
A brief field report about our first night in Legend KTV in Danshui, 淡水丽景花园酒店。

She said that the minimum spending on the 3rd floor is 3000 rmb and above, and 4th floor requires a minimum spending of 4000-5000. Well, she's new to this KTV so I dun know how accurate her words are, any brudders can share what you know?
My info tells me level 3 are the best. Better than level 4.
Old 29-10-2014, 11:32 PM
Samster (B)

TonyCheong is a splendid one to beholdTonyCheong is a splendid one to beholdTonyCheong is a splendid one to beholdTonyCheong is a splendid one to beholdTonyCheong is a splendid one to beholdTonyCheong is a splendid one to beholdTonyCheong is a splendid one to behold
Arrow Danshui KTVs

Quote:
Originally Posted by Acidman View Post
Most local girls there would not do LT. As they were used to local crude customers. Most CP girls that are arriving in numbers by the day of course does LT.
But the problem now is because of the pricing of 500, 1500, 2000. Most girls would just take the 1500. The gap now between ST and LT is too small for the girls to find that LT is worth it.
That's why the KTV raise the rates for the lowest category from 3-7-10 to 3-7-12 recently to encourage LT.
Another KTV will follow suit come November 2014.

Quote:
Yes, it's rather clear DS is the new CP, but still a long way to go to reach the level. Heard two more hotels will be opening at DS soon. Then probably the party grounds will be more varied.
But still for now, DS really need to get their act together in terms of pricing their girls.
If history serves as a prelude then pricing will only get more and more expensive as KTVs start vying for more hostesses.

Alas my favourite playground Danshui during off days for the past 5 years has propelled to the limelight due to the demise of Dongguan.
The good part is I get to meet bros here easily.
The bad part is inflation will set in at a faster pace.

In 2009 DJ tip is only ¥100 (Danshui) / ¥200-300 (Changping).
Those were the days!

One thing for sure is Huiyang locals and Shenzhen residents are going to get pissed that their playground is getting ruin by market forces or authorities enforcement sooner or later.

Huiyang District very big not just Danshui Town only so still have some hope.
Hahaha.

Last edited by TonyCheong; 29-10-2014 at 11:43 PM.
Old 29-10-2014, 11:47 PM
Samster

Re: Danshui KTVs

Quote:
Originally Posted by TonyCheong View Post
That's why the KTV raise the rates for the lowest category from 3-7-10 to 3-7-12 recently to encourage LT.
Another KTV will follow suit come November 2014.
Bro, so do you think they will raise the 2000 to 2500 for LT? Or lower the 1500 to 1200 for ST? To solve the issue for the 500 cat.
Old 29-10-2014, 11:56 PM
Samster (B)

Arrow Danshui KTVs

Quote:
Bro, so do you think they will raise the 2000 to 2500 for LT? Or lower the 1500 to 1200 for ST? To solve the issue for the 500 cat.
Hahaha this question I cannot answer because I don't know and not a KTV boss.

But seriously very unlikely to raise to 5-15-25.
Reason very simple because even Shenzhen (Tier 1 City) suburban KTV hostesses are priced from 4-10-15 and 5-15-20.
Impossible for Huizhou (Tier 3 City) to out do that.

Shenzhen suburban KTV category 4-10-15 and 5-15-20 is really have standard one.
Less quantity but have quality.
Old 30-10-2014, 12:40 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 45 / Power: 0
Dick Grayson deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Danshui KTVs

Quote:
Originally Posted by TonyCheong View Post
But seriously very unlikely to raise to 5-15-25.
Reason very simple because even Shenzhen (Tier 1 City) suburban KTV hostesses are priced from 4-10-15 and 5-15-20.
Impossible for Huizhou (Tier 3 City) to out do that.

Shenzhen suburban KTV category 4-10-15 and 5-15-20 is really have standard one.
Less quantity but have quality.
Wow bro, your post makes me want to go see how these Tier 1 SZ ktv gal looks like and feel like in bed
Old 30-10-2014, 12:43 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 45 / Power: 0
Dick Grayson deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:

Why do I keep bumping into girls with , or start to have 大姨妈,or pretend to have 大姨妈? lol
LOL !! totally understand what you mean bro.....

I also kenna a few times bonk the girl until her 大姨妈 came !! Or just rush code red and fuck the girl on her 2nd or 3rd day 大姨妈...damn bloody
Old 30-10-2014, 12:14 PM
Samster

Quoted: 12 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3748 / Power: 17
Vertu has a reputation beyond reputeVertu has a reputation beyond reputeVertu has a reputation beyond reputeVertu has a reputation beyond reputeVertu has a reputation beyond reputeVertu has a reputation beyond reputeVertu has a reputation beyond reputeVertu has a reputation beyond reputeVertu has a reputation beyond reputeVertu has a reputation beyond reputeVertu has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
A brief field report about our first night in Legend KTV in Danshui, 淡水丽景花园酒店。

note - I'm going back to Legend KTV in Danshui this Friday, Saturday or Sunday, depending on what my other SG bros say.

This coming 9-11 Nov I'll be in Pattaya, 15-20 Nov I'll be in Bangkok, 22-28 Nov I'll be in Phuket, come cheong with me in Thailand if you like
Thanks for the FR .. You choose some gals for us as we reaching next week ....

Quote:
My info tells me level 3 are the best. Better than level 4.
So should take and insist on lvl 3 ?
Old 30-10-2014, 12:16 PM
Samster

Quoted: 12 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3748 / Power: 17
Vertu has a reputation beyond reputeVertu has a reputation beyond reputeVertu has a reputation beyond reputeVertu has a reputation beyond reputeVertu has a reputation beyond reputeVertu has a reputation beyond reputeVertu has a reputation beyond reputeVertu has a reputation beyond reputeVertu has a reputation beyond reputeVertu has a reputation beyond reputeVertu has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Akiraine View Post
Happy sia. Wish I could join u guys. Looking forward to your for and some pics too
Bro A , after you seen , Can fwd pics to me for preview ........

Thanks
Old 30-10-2014, 01:06 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 305 / Power: 15
panado is one of the Best!panado is one of the Best!panado is one of the Best!panado is one of the Best!

Acidman, you are right

Level three is the premium floor. Fourth level is better than level two but not as good as level three
28 Oct - 1 Nov

Bangkok FR

Baccara #176 Soi Cowboy - 11 Nov

#6 MOOK (Poseidon)
#63 Aee (Nataree)

#20 NOON (CCK massage)
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1