The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List
denisee, everina

Old 26-01-2024, 05:26 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 177 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 574 / Power: 9
marcussia is a name known to allmarcussia is a name known to allmarcussia is a name known to allmarcussia is a name known to allmarcussia is a name known to allmarcussia is a name known to all
Re: Sex with other people gf/wife

If either spouse is satisfied and happy at home, than won't go out eat liao ma...

Been trying to hook up with a recently divorced friend, both husband (fuck the assistant and was caught) and wife were my schoolmates... Always wanted to up the wife during my secondary school days, but no chance.

Hopefully can up her before CNY... She invited everyone to visit as her parents will be going overseas... Want to f**k her around the house before the rest visit, especially in the karaoke room...

Wish me luck
Old 26-01-2024, 09:02 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 349 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4208 / Power: 17
ilovepantyhose has a reputation beyond reputeilovepantyhose has a reputation beyond reputeilovepantyhose has a reputation beyond reputeilovepantyhose has a reputation beyond reputeilovepantyhose has a reputation beyond reputeilovepantyhose has a reputation beyond reputeilovepantyhose has a reputation beyond reputeilovepantyhose has a reputation beyond reputeilovepantyhose has a reputation beyond reputeilovepantyhose has a reputation beyond reputeilovepantyhose has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by marcussia View Post
If either spouse is satisfied and happy at home, than won't go out eat liao ma...

Been trying to hook up with a recently divorced friend, both husband (fuck the assistant and was caught) and wife were my schoolmates... Always wanted to up the wife during my secondary school days, but no chance.

Hopefully can up her before CNY... She invited everyone to visit as her parents will be going overseas... Want to f**k her around the house before the rest visit, especially in the karaoke room...

Wish me luck
will she use your mic to sing 【流水粘滑】?

FOC is the most expensive

if it's too good to be true, it usually is

round2: jay chou, arse-nal, greenfrog, oxeso, simplyunperfect, w00f, sex crusader, silentreader88, hanster, sanuuk
Old 27-01-2024, 02:12 AM
Samster

Quoted: 14 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 49 / Power: 0
Kayson66 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by junior_cannibal View Post
Ain't this the female version of married people having affairs?
Either the hubby very smart or she's very dumb. If she thought the hubby couldn't satisfy her why would she still want to give birth to some many kids?
Too little or too much sex are both a problem in a marriage. For this case, unless the frequency only increased after marriage, otherwise, it should be spotted and not marrying the hubby to avoid such issue later.
She said the husband is verbally abusive and has issue mentally but honestly, if I was her husband I would have issue mentally too. Imagine going on business trip and still be thinking where should I catch my wife fking with some xiaodidi.
I also pity her kids, especially the eldest daughter. She is so mature for her age and needing to take care of herself when her mom overnight at some other guy's place.
Old 27-01-2024, 06:40 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 106 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 9143 / Power: 20
chatlovers has a reputation beyond reputechatlovers has a reputation beyond reputechatlovers has a reputation beyond reputechatlovers has a reputation beyond reputechatlovers has a reputation beyond reputechatlovers has a reputation beyond reputechatlovers has a reputation beyond reputechatlovers has a reputation beyond reputechatlovers has a reputation beyond reputechatlovers has a reputation beyond reputechatlovers has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Ain't this the female version of married people having affairs?
Either the hubby very smart or she's very dumb. If she thought the hubby couldn't satisfy her why would she still want to give birth to some many kids?
Too little or too much sex are both a problem in a marriage. For this case, unless the frequency only increased after marriage, otherwise, it should be spotted and not marrying the hubby to avoid such issue later.
May be she didn't mean to get pregnant but likes raw and eventually got babies. Who knows who the real daddies were.
To all who upz my points. Thank you! I will return each and everyone of you in due time. All are welcome for exchange (no minimum power restrictions). Though bros. with higher power than mine will be given priority.
Old 27-01-2024, 11:17 AM
Samster

Quoted: 10 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 63 / Power: 6
ztreport deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by marcussia View Post

Wish me luck
Good luck bro. Hope to read your updates hehe
Old 30-01-2024, 03:55 PM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 33 / Power: 0
ingridguerci94 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kayson66 View Post
She said the husband is verbally abusive and has issue mentally but honestly, if I was her husband I would have issue mentally too.
Imagine going on business trip and still be thinking where should I catch my wife fucking with some xiaodidi.
I also pity her kids, especially the eldest daughter. She is so mature for her age and needing to take care of herself when her mom overnight at some other guy's place.
If I were the husband, I would have surely divorced such a promiscuous wife. I wouldn't want her to give birth to children who aren't mine.

Last edited by ingridguerci94; 22-02-2024 at 12:16 PM.
Old 31-01-2024, 09:25 AM
Samster

Quoted: 22 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 246 / Power: 20
dotcommer26 is a Helpful and Caring Samsterdotcommer26 is a Helpful and Caring Samsterdotcommer26 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

had the opportunity to do an ex-colleague (married with 3 kids) after chatting on whatsapp and realized husband was verbally abusive type and short temper.

True to what a post earlier wrote
1. having husband troubles / poor-communication
2. need someone to listen to.. etc etc

Was the 2 good reasons we got hit up as i shared i was in "similar situation" to empathize wit her and well...score faster ...surely anyone will do that

As it was during covid/mask days...meeting up outside was safer and less conspicuous surely , with lesser crowd and more peace...even when going for daytime happy sessions to check in, since it was WFH mostly then..

During the room sessions, always get to enjoy all the playful gowns , lingerie she used to wear...she said she felt young again too.. like dating.. well..good things dont last forever...agreed mutually to end by Apr 22....as normalcy was coming back , to be safe. tried triggering for a session now..but no more already..
Old 31-01-2024, 10:38 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1026 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2866 / Power: 21
junior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond repute

With married women or even women that are attached, the sessions or r/s can be rather random as they might either feel guilty or suddenly just want to quit. Unless the sessions were so good and they got hooked.
Hence, enjoy each time like the last one and not count there's another next session.
I recalled a friend who's chatting up a PRC who married a Singapore uncle and gave birth to a son. They met each other on an app. Started with some meals and drinks. When he tried asking her to be a FB, she asked for gifts like Tiffany or Bvlgari, he declined. Out of a blue, she decided to have a session with him. He took it and had two rounds with her and that's it, she ghosted him, claiming not wanting the old man to find out.
Old 31-01-2024, 12:27 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Quoted: 426 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 9822 / Power: 21
lipe has a reputation beyond reputelipe has a reputation beyond reputelipe has a reputation beyond reputelipe has a reputation beyond reputelipe has a reputation beyond reputelipe has a reputation beyond reputelipe has a reputation beyond reputelipe has a reputation beyond reputelipe has a reputation beyond reputelipe has a reputation beyond reputelipe has a reputation beyond repute

Tested and found not up to standard?

Haha

Quote:
Out of a blue, she decided to have a session with him. He took it and had two rounds with her and that's it, she ghosted him, claiming not wanting the old man to find out.
Old 31-01-2024, 03:22 PM
Samster

junior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by lipe View Post

Tested and found not up to standard?

Haha
He was the one who ended it, at least that's acoording to him. She started the asking of branded gifts so much so it felt like a gold digger.
Anyway, the smartest lady wouldn't even need to ask, just by the kc trap, the men would gladly surrender their wallets and cards.
Old 01-02-2024, 07:38 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 106 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 9143 / Power: 20
chatlovers has a reputation beyond reputechatlovers has a reputation beyond reputechatlovers has a reputation beyond reputechatlovers has a reputation beyond reputechatlovers has a reputation beyond reputechatlovers has a reputation beyond reputechatlovers has a reputation beyond reputechatlovers has a reputation beyond reputechatlovers has a reputation beyond reputechatlovers has a reputation beyond reputechatlovers has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by dotcommer26 View Post
had the opportunity to do an ex-colleague (married with 3 kids) after chatting on whatsapp and realized husband was verbally abusive type and short temper.

True to what a post earlier wrote
1. having husband troubles / poor-communication
2. need someone to listen to.. etc etc

Was the 2 good reasons we got hit up as i shared i was in "similar situation" to empathize wit her and well...score faster ...surely anyone will do that

As it was during covid/mask days...meeting up outside was safer and less conspicuous surely , with lesser crowd and more peace...even when going for daytime happy sessions to check in, since it was WFH mostly then..

During the room sessions, always get to enjoy all the playful gowns , lingerie she used to wear...she said she felt young again too.. like dating.. well..good things dont last forever...agreed mutually to end by Apr 22....as normalcy was coming back , to be safe. tried triggering for a session now..but no more already..
Probably the way you ended, made her feel you weren't serious and just exploited her. That's why there is no response now. Nonetheless I upz you +18 for sharing.
To all who upz my points. Thank you! I will return each and everyone of you in due time. All are welcome for exchange (no minimum power restrictions). Though bros. with higher power than mine will be given priority.
Old 01-02-2024, 09:08 AM
Samster

Quoted: 22 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 246 / Power: 20
dotcommer26 is a Helpful and Caring Samsterdotcommer26 is a Helpful and Caring Samsterdotcommer26 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by chatlovers View Post
Probably the way you ended, made her feel you weren't serious and just exploited her. That's why there is no response now. Nonetheless I upz you +18 for sharing.
Yes you're right on that... guess that's the downfall of most men...on such things...

still..it's safer and better to end than to continue...god knows how far it could have went...argh...
Old 02-02-2024, 12:33 PM
Samster

Quoted: 32 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 109 / Power: 6
redlolale deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyredlolale deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Some time back had an intern who was my FB. Introduced her to the world of sex and could see she throughly enjoyed herself. Even after she had a bg, she would regularly asked me out for a few rounds as she wasn't as satisfied. But broke off the FB as I felt guilty as her BF seems to be a very nice guy and I don't want to drive a wedge between them.
Old 02-02-2024, 04:01 PM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 70 / Power: 9
DBSBonk deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by redlolale View Post
Some time back had an intern who was my FB. Introduced her to the world of sex and could see she throughly enjoyed herself. Even after she had a bg, she would regularly asked me out for a few rounds as she wasn't as satisfied. But broke off the FB as I felt guilty as her BF seems to be a very nice guy and I don't want to drive a wedge between them.
Her bf may be a nice guy but might not satisfy her sexually, you should continue actually.
Old 02-02-2024, 04:23 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by redlolale View Post
Agree with the other comment that you should continue.
That intern kept coming back to you as she's not satisfied, by you leaving wouldn't make a difference, she would look for another FB, leaves her bf or stays with him but unhappy and not satisfied.
You have shown her the world of sex, then you withdrew it from her.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1