The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > FL Dome 1 - The Land of Smiles comes to You

Notices

FL Dome 1 - The Land of Smiles comes to You Freelancers are not subject to the mandatory health checks that are required of registered sex workers that operate in designated red light areas. They operate illegally outside of the system put in place to curb the spread of STDs. Proceed at your own risk.

User Tag List
1998, 2001, 99babe, alice, ally, AsiaConsort, Babyface, Bell, bibi, boob, candy, Cartoon, Cassanova88, Coco, denisee, Dolce, Dream, empire, FantasiaBabes, ferlin, Friday, gangansg80, grace, hookersclub, Irene

Old 08-05-2020, 05:37 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 10 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 875 / Power: 16
zenden_05 is a splendid one to beholdzenden_05 is a splendid one to beholdzenden_05 is a splendid one to beholdzenden_05 is a splendid one to beholdzenden_05 is a splendid one to beholdzenden_05 is a splendid one to beholdzenden_05 is a splendid one to behold
Re: Great Bonks (STRICTLY for sponsored gal only)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Marlborolights View Post
Cant agree more with this. No names involved, quite a current FL.. which I bonked LINE me one day, asked me to go out. So drove to meet her, bought her to some food court to eat. Then walked pass a Japanese restaurant, asked me why I didn't bought her to here. I replied "You said nice food, the food court food not bad what, you also enjoyed". Say wanna go shopping, I fine excuses say dangerous la got virus and blah blah.. Inside my heart, think limpei cum lan meh, spend $160 can fuck her liao why spend more than that amount... Go back safer, faster send her back...She did tried to hint me to get her something but I just ignored and told her, can.. private job i pay you more. She dont want, I also dont want lor. Before she went back, booked her last round.. whack her gao lat
In the mind, she is being treated as sgd160 lady then what do you expect her to treat you as other than being another paying customer?

If she happen to be a lady that you want to get into her pant in courtship then what would you do?

Life is ironic. No offense.
Old 08-05-2020, 08:50 AM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
xxBOBBYxx deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Miso - LoveAffairs

OKT: Prompt replies..so kudos to u.
Looks/Body: 8️⃣ Cute & petite with meat at all right places.
French: 7️⃣ Not bad. Takes a while to warm up.
Painting/fingering/FJ: 1️⃣0️⃣ Very responsive when she gets going as though she wanted me to go fast & furious!
GFE/RTF: 💯. Definitely!!! One of the best I've had in awhile.
Old 08-05-2020, 01:51 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 235 / Power: 13
kinghu is a Helpful and Caring Samsterkinghu is a Helpful and Caring Samsterkinghu is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Bro, want to try Thai ladies ( PRC sucks)...with real massage and bonk any good recommendation.
Old 08-05-2020, 01:53 PM
Samster

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 14 / Power: 0
wei38 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by tmac View Post
Where is the post that 1 of our chiongster bro got std from pink bbbj
Look like deleted already
Old 08-05-2020, 02:12 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 182 / Power: 11
putanginamall is a Helpful and Caring Samsterputanginamall is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Any bro know any other channels to book thai fl from? I manage to book before a fl who work under ktv work permit. She say now cb so she change line to fl. Too bad i did not keep her contact, her okt went missing sian. She told me she found fl work via a thai facebook group. Anyone knows can pm me. If we can book those ktv girls means more choices and in a way helping them earn some money. She told me the ktv stop paying her and yet she still must pay the ktv "work permit fee". Isnt that illegal of the boss?
Old 08-05-2020, 03:35 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 90 / Power: 10
echangliang deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

FR for Cherry - Maison

Thank okt clear guide and quick kindly response. If you are looking for a professional CIM, donot miss it.

Really like the location as usual, quiet and discreet.

Looks: a bit of discount with photos

Boobs: Natural Bs

BBBJ: I can say this is best job, very good suction and sensitive

CIM: yes. She is for it

GFE: High, enjoyed cuddling and chit-chat in between session
FJ: the CIM is really done properly. No try. Will rtf ..
Old 08-05-2020, 03:44 PM
Samster

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 366 / Power: 4
lustygrandmas is a living Saint! - you won't find betterlustygrandmas is a living Saint! - you won't find betterlustygrandmas is a living Saint! - you won't find betterlustygrandmas is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Quote:
Originally Posted by putanginamall View Post
Any bro know any other channels to book thai fl from? I manage to book before a fl who work under ktv work permit. She say now cb so she change line to fl. Too bad i did not keep her contact, her okt went missing sian. She told me she found fl work via a thai facebook group. Anyone knows can pm me. If we can book those ktv girls means more choices and in a way helping them earn some money. She told me the ktv stop paying her and yet she still must pay the ktv "work permit fee". Isnt that illegal of the boss?
How you know all this if you don’t have her contact lol
Old 08-05-2020, 04:20 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 182 / Power: 11
putanginamall is a Helpful and Caring Samsterputanginamall is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by lustygrandmas View Post
How you know all this if you don’t have her contact lol
She told me all these during our session lol. Thinking back. Really regret not getting contact
Old 08-05-2020, 07:44 PM
Samster

Quoted: 34 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 212 / Power: 7
sammybk is a Helpful and Caring Samstersammybk is a Helpful and Caring Samstersammybk is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Cant agree more with this. No names involved, quite a current FL.. which I bonked LINE me one day, asked me to go out. So drove to meet her, bought her to some food court to eat. Then walked pass a Japanese restaurant, asked me why I didn't bought her to here. I replied "You said nice food, the food court food not bad what, you also enjoyed". Say wanna go shopping, I fine excuses say dangerous la got virus and blah blah.. Inside my heart, think limpei cum lan meh, spend $160 can fuck her liao why spend more than that amount... Go back safer, faster send her back...She did tried to hint me to get her something but I just ignored and told her, can.. private job i pay you more. She dont want, I also dont want lor. Before she went back, booked her last round.. whack her gao lat
if you have the mindset of "spend $160 can fuck her" (which is perfectly ok), then why did you agree to spend time bring her around, you know 90% she will ask you to pay for stuff one what.
Old 08-05-2020, 08:01 PM
Samster

Quoted: 10 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 874 / Power: 19
Marlborolights is a splendid one to beholdMarlborolights is a splendid one to beholdMarlborolights is a splendid one to beholdMarlborolights is a splendid one to beholdMarlborolights is a splendid one to beholdMarlborolights is a splendid one to beholdMarlborolights is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by sammybk View Post
if you have the mindset of "spend $160 can fuck her" (which is perfectly ok), then why did you agree to spend time bring her around, you know 90% she will ask you to pay for stuff one what.
Like I said, she wanted to eat. It was mid way she said wanna shop.
Old 08-05-2020, 08:44 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1923 / Power: 6
hike has a brilliant futurehike has a brilliant futurehike has a brilliant futurehike has a brilliant futurehike has a brilliant futurehike has a brilliant futurehike has a brilliant futurehike has a brilliant futurehike has a brilliant futurehike has a brilliant futurehike has a brilliant future

Quote:
Like I said, she wanted to eat. It was mid way she said wanna shop.
Most FL tells me they cannot leave the place - which I think is not always true.

I had one FL who did invite me to go eat together.
In fact I met her a few times at GM for lunch.
She tells me she has to go there to remit $, so we meet up for lunch there.
We often eat Thai food there.
No shopping though.
Meet a lot of other FLs there though....;p
Old 08-05-2020, 10:28 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 236 / Power: 14
Lycan is a Helpful and Caring SamsterLycan is a Helpful and Caring SamsterLycan is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Thank OKT quick arrangement and meet up with cherry from Stable Mansion. Cherry photo posted online guess was her earlier day photo. She is now age 28 from what she told me. She was working previously at GM one of the Karaoke pub and due to the Covid-19 situation, she have no choice but to work as FL... No money situation. She look more of a milf and have slight tummy. Doesn't really bother me much as her services compensated back. She is really one girl who really get wet easily and also easily cum. She cum so many times during my two shots. Hahaha, so over all still a good bonk and left a happy man.

Thank bro Mansion for the good and quick response. Location also good! Can recommend if looking for good service bonk.
Old 08-05-2020, 10:51 PM
Samster

sammybk is a Helpful and Caring Samstersammybk is a Helpful and Caring Samstersammybk is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by hike View Post
Most FL tells me they cannot leave the place - which I think is not always true.

I had one FL who did invite me to go eat together.
In fact I met her a few times at GM for lunch.
She tells me she has to go there to remit $, so we meet up for lunch there.
We often eat Thai food there.
No shopping though.
Meet a lot of other FLs there though....;p
usually FL jio me lunch is right after we finish our session (sunday usually they quite relac)... nv encounter FL jio me out for lunch randomly, is it because ur thai can speak well or ur KC power higher?
Old 08-05-2020, 11:00 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by hike View Post
differs from okt to okt, but the cash needs to reach OKT one way or another right

Last edited by sammybk; 09-05-2020 at 04:00 AM.
Old 09-05-2020, 10:54 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 90 / Power: 10
echangliang deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

FR for Rodmay Mansion on 8/5

First time visit and have so great experience.

OKT: quick response and kindly. Very clear guide..

Looks: 8/10 face beauty grows on you. Cannot reject one

Body: 8/10 Everything is natural. Fair skin and body

Boobs: 9/10 B cup and natural and easy to handle

Catbath: 9/10 willing to shower with you

BBBJ: 8/10 slow and sensitive.

FJ: 10/10 this is really great session

GFE: 10/10 She is a really good attitude girl. Good English and easy to communicate. Can talk to you every thing. Feel so good. If be girlfriend, I believe it is amazing one.
RTF?: 100%, of course

Last edited by echangliang; 09-05-2020 at 11:22 AM.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1