The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > FL Dome 1 - The Land of Smiles comes to You

Notices

FL Dome 1 - The Land of Smiles comes to You Freelancers are not subject to the mandatory health checks that are required of registered sex workers that operate in designated red light areas. They operate illegally outside of the system put in place to curb the spread of STDs. Proceed at your own risk.

User Tag List
1998, 2001, 99babe, alice, ally, AsiaConsort, Babyface, Bell, bibi, boob, candy, Cartoon, Cassanova88, Coco, denisee, Dolce, Dream, empire, FantasiaBabes, ferlin, Friday, gangansg80, grace, hookersclub, Irene

Old 04-10-2022, 06:24 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 18 / Power: 0
castlelai deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by DannyW View Post
Personally I don’t like apartment like especially condo in mostly residential area. All it takes is some kaypoh neighbor to report vice activity and AV no choice has to come down to investigate.

I feel Hotel is quite safe
1) if stable make arrangement with hotel management, this should be fine as long as the hotel is not a whore house and still has other normal guests.
2) stable does NOT make arrangement with hotel management, the worst is the hotel will kick the girls out during your session. They dun really report to AV to avoid unnecessary trouble.

Due to recovery of covid and economy, I can see stables are moving to some interesting “place” away from normal residents, which is quite good. As long as you don’t create any “noise” in the area then i am sure AV, even though they may know, will still close one eye lor
Yeah, don't know why some will think apt is safer. Just curious
Old 04-10-2022, 06:36 PM
Samster

Quoted: 142 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3871 / Power: 10
SilentKillerSB has a reputation beyond reputeSilentKillerSB has a reputation beyond reputeSilentKillerSB has a reputation beyond reputeSilentKillerSB has a reputation beyond reputeSilentKillerSB has a reputation beyond reputeSilentKillerSB has a reputation beyond reputeSilentKillerSB has a reputation beyond reputeSilentKillerSB has a reputation beyond reputeSilentKillerSB has a reputation beyond reputeSilentKillerSB has a reputation beyond reputeSilentKillerSB has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Great Bonks (STRICTLY for sponsored gal only)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brojj View Post
FR for Nicha The Lust Regent
She is back again in Singapore. Thanks to Bro SK for bringing her back. She is my favorite then and now.
Looks: 7/10. Ok. My type but this is not her forte.
Body: 8/10 Nice 'D' cup boobs. Enhanced but I really can't feel the difference. Feels natural and firm.
Nice curves at the right place. Smooth skin.
BBBJ: 9/10. Strong suction with good tongue action.
FJ: Tight and warm pussy. Wet and moist.
AJ: Didn't try.
CIM: Yes. She is ok with that but she doesn't swallow. I gave her extra $30 tips after that. Didn't know she is ok with CIM. Also, she say she is ok with COF also. Most probably will try that when I RTF her
Additional: She is a very good listener. Very soothing when talk to her. I have ever book 3 sessions for her and spent 2 sessions chit chat with her.
Yay to her bein back - +8 upz u
2nd: Havanna Slicks,Sgoh,Goalie,ejectjoy,Pinpongball, loneyheart,SvampS,Swagelock,realTrump, Passerbyer, Apollo,69sex,esssinine,kopigaogao,sc slayer,CLouboutin,szczesny,biostar,topcook1,owen10 , Hongkongdoggy,Steventan
New post: DesertMoon, ossy77, kim-seng-heng, georgie1994, sandymich
Old 04-10-2022, 07:01 PM
Samster

Quoted: 16 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 894 / Power: 15
NamWee is a splendid one to beholdNamWee is a splendid one to beholdNamWee is a splendid one to beholdNamWee is a splendid one to beholdNamWee is a splendid one to beholdNamWee is a splendid one to beholdNamWee is a splendid one to behold

Jisoo

https://sbfjust.rocks/showthread.php?t=900763

Kaki said she is must try so give a try.

okt: Recommended by friend as first time trying, quite a good experience with this stable. friendly and nice
Looks: 8/10 (long straight hair, SYT type and same as in pic)
Body: 8/10 (slim and sexy, petite, smooth skin with perky butts, cannot see any fats at all some tattoo at arm area and stomach pierce)
Boobs : 8/10 (natural b or smaller)
Bbbj: 9/10 (very good, deep throat with lot of tougues action)
fj: 9/10 (tight and wet with nice stereo moaning. Good cowgirl and enjoy fast and slow sex)
frenching: 9/10 (will initiate and speak very well)

Very power service. Really worth it and she a real gem.

Highly recommended. Treat her well!

I think she is leaving soon.

Contact bro poseidon for arrangement.
Old 04-10-2022, 07:03 PM
Samster

Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 31 / Power: 0
Griffith29 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Anyone knows what happened to bro SK from TRL?

Made a booking for Rainy at 6.30pm and was confirmed but when I arrived he no reply. Last seen an hour ago and I've been waiting for over 30mins.

Did he get raided again or did he fuck me over?
Old 04-10-2022, 07:13 PM
Samster

Quoted: 20 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 154 / Power: 13
leo7878 is a Helpful and Caring Samsterleo7878 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Griffith29 View Post
Anyone knows what happened to bro SK from TRL?

Made a booking for Rainy at 6.30pm and was confirmed but when I arrived he no reply. Last seen an hour ago and I've been waiting for over 30mins.

Did he get raided again or did he fuck me over?
I was there at 6pm for PAM, but got cancelled citing landlord coming over.. wasted my trip .. but will still support him as OKT don’t bait and switch of their gals.
Old 04-10-2022, 07:13 PM
Samster

Quoted: 21 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 167 / Power: 9
freqvibr is a Helpful and Caring Samsterfreqvibr is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Had Bentley from GMC24 today. Have to say, i am sore.... Trying out different stables from time to time to widen my horizon.

Location G area apartment, decent easy to find. A bit far from mrt and parking have to try luck.

Greeted by her in a tube dress with her E cup tits spilling out. Went to the room. Showered alone as she has already showered. Came out she signal me to the bed and there she started her gameplan.

She pulled down her tube to reveal the big tits and started giving me a very sensual catbath. Teasing her way to my lips and peck me a few times. Edge to my cock with her tits and held her tits together for a tittyfuck. Her tits were so soft they were so nice to hold. Pull her dress upwards, revealed she wasnt wearing any panties below. Wow.. her curves are hot tbh. She started down the shaft, teasing. And then her bj, i was trying hard to hold it, i had a strong feeling i might explode there. It was wet, sensual. Her eyes look back towards me. From that angle she looked a bit like Kazumi, so it was quite hot for me. She climbed up onto me and there goes my shot within few mins. She gyrated so intensely and sensually i couldnt hold myself any longer, especially after that blowjob. She didnt let me go after i came and continue gyrating hard for herself since she felt i was still hard. I had no say during the round.

Rested a bit and she kept teasing my nipples. Running her nails on my body got my little bro standing. I just let her blow my mind another time but this time i had better control naturally. Second round started with some missionary and i caught her neck by surprise and she was tingly at her neck. We looked deeply into each other eyes and couldnt hold back and started frenching deep. Flipped her for doggy and that ass i couldnt contain myself. Started quick, then quicker and then quickest. Round 2 fired....

Washed up and left with sore cock and balls after how she rode me especially. Saw another lady outside, not sure who she was though. Looked quite decent. But i would pick Bentley again. The curves done it for me.

Rtf? Not sure yet. Looking for that super commando with COF. Still looking for that chemistry like i had with Fen from SA previously. Nonetheless, taking nothing away from Bentley, she was amazing. Thanks OKT
Old 04-10-2022, 07:19 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
darkowang deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

https://sbfjust.rocks/showthread.php?t=901708&highlight=gina

STABLE: Casanova

NAME: Gina

LOCATIONS : discreet and also quiet, very good place for all this funny business.

LOOKS : imho she kinda look abit like those China kum thai model. Pretty and sexy.

BODY : slim and sexy body frame. Irresistible body.

BOOBS : big boobs, stats are real.

SHAVE : clean shaved.

BBBJ : solid blowjob skills, good tongue skills. She is literally french kissing my cock.

DT : never ask for DT but looks from her pattern should be can.

FJ : willing to change position with no complains plus also accommodating. Wild in bed and also never waste time throughout session.

GFE : good vibes with her, polite and good attitude.

RTF: seriously considering about it.

OTHERS: So far so good.
Old 04-10-2022, 07:28 PM
Samster

Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 31 / Power: 0
Griffith29 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by leo7878 View Post
I was there at 6pm for PAM, but got cancelled citing landlord coming over.. wasted my trip .. but will still support him as OKT don’t bait and switch of their gals.
Ya he finally replied same thing. Wasted trip and money. Grabbed down during peak hour 😭. I'll also continue to support him. So far no bad bonks with his girls.
Old 04-10-2022, 07:44 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 11 / Power: 0
dmaxball deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

https://sbfjust.rocks/showthread.php?t=90...hlight=bentley

Bentley - GC24

Looks: 8/10 charming look with a sweet smile

Body: 8/10 without any tattoos and her skin is on the whiter side. This babe is also a little petite, so its even better for those that have that taste.

Boobs: voluptuous indeed, exactly like the pictures

Frenching: cfm can french, and damn she is passionate on this aspect

Bbbj: damn sloppy and wet, the bottom of the bed was like drenched and we havent even start making love yet

Fj: her riding skills are undisputed, the way she move her hips... doggy was good too, with her moaning you will find it hard to control before busting

Gfe: able to speak decent english and willing to accompany you after session, she even gave me a short massage

Rtf: without a doubt will go back to her, definitely a good one so dont miss out bros

Take good care of this one bros, shes a fine one.
Old 04-10-2022, 07:46 PM
Samster

Quoted: 37 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 60 / Power: 6
Fish22 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Inter from alfa 88

Summary: worst bonk of my life

Looks: 7/10 not that close to her pics but still quite good. Looks young and cute
Body: 8/10 nice firm boobs. I think enhanced but not very sure. Nice ass
Speaks english quite well

That's where the positives end.
After shower, I sit on bed waiting for her to finish tying her hair. She take out condom and KY and lie dowm and ask me to fuck her straight away in a bored voice. I ask her if can kiss and she said no kiss allowed not even peck. I ask her for blowjob she give black face and put my dick in her mouth for 2 seconds then cap me.
At this point I give up already and try to enjoy her body. At least her pussy is quite tight and her ass nice to smack. I finally manage to shoot.
She ask me if I want to massage before second shot but I just paid for 1 shot and left.

Btw the location is very inconvenient at least 15 mins by bus or walk from nearest mrt

Rtf: absolutely no. Maybe bros who want to feel what it's like to fuck a motionless human doll
Old 04-10-2022, 07:57 PM
Samster

Quoted: 14 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 107 / Power: 13
elfanger78 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyelfanger78 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by SilentKillerSB View Post
Upz you +8 for the great FR
Thanks bro.
Old 04-10-2022, 08:01 PM
Samster

Quoted: 17 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 8 / Power: 0
Bigmax is Cool - loads of Potential

https://sbfjust.rocks/showthread.php?t=901738

Name: Rainie
Date: October 4
Shave : Trim
French: 10/10 all in. She is best at this. Won't stop kissing you
English: Abit. We use Google translate
Looks: 9/10 cute as per photo. No difference
Body :8/10 slim not bad . Baby fat only
CIM: N/A
BBBJ: 7/10 not deep
Fingering:10/10 she will enjoy it once she is super high
AR: 0/10
FJ: 10/10 super horny and she will get super wet
Service: 10/10
Overall : 9/10
GFE: 10/10 super sweet and she will enjoy it like your gf
Rft: of course yes.Don't miss this gem
Old 04-10-2022, 08:27 PM
Samster

Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 19 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 89 / Power: 7
SYPUPM12 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quick FR for Fon LoveAffairs

Saw Fon's cfm looks photos and have been planning to have her...
Booked a quickie today.
Same person as photos which may be a couple of years ago. Real person has added minah vibes with Thai tan. Some tummy but no baby damage. Ink here and there. Good meaty milf for bonking.
May be I disrupted her nap. She started a little off attention. After I kicked in some foreplay stimulation, she woke up and with some moments eyes wide.. Hehe..
Cowgal and had her moaning out. Moved on to play my working out part to drill her good. Had her moaning and screaming eye shuted and occasionally stared and stretched out to get hold of me.. A little pity room set up was mattress on tatami - couldn't drill her in my good bed corner missionary skills. Nonetheless drill her well and made both of us breathless and laid flat on bed..
Fooking good release in this stressful quarter crossing work week.
YMMV. Have a good one bros!
Old 04-10-2022, 08:49 PM
Samster

Quoted: 49 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 48 / Power: 0
Tgbb123 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

FR for Jinny (A1)

Going out on a limb here writing a FR for an A1 girl. The stable’s gained notoriety for over-edited photos and fake(?) FRs but A1 gave me my start in Dome 1 so I think of this as giving back.

OKT: Speed is the name. Almost instant replies with bro Jake.

Location: Budget hotel in town with convenient road side parking. Tiny room with the tiniest of showers (think airplane toilet), but Jinny offered to squeeze in to wash up together. Paper towels provided for drying yourself after, which serve their purpose well enough and if you ask me, are actually better since you can be guaranteed they’re clean.

Looks: Bro Jake doing her a major disservice by posting those edited photos. She resembles the JAV actress Erika Kitagawa for me (rep if you agree lol). Very pretty Isaan lass with delicate features, fair and very smooth skin.

Body: Petite with pretty much a flawless body. Nice natural tits with light (i daresay pink) areolas and nipples. Perky, soft butt and venus dimples to accentuate the view from the back.

BJ: Hands down one of the more memorable ones so far. She did’t rush through and took her time to make sure her hand stroked the entire length of my dick as she jerked it up and down. The twirling motion with her hands and her head while she took my dick in her mouth was super pleasurable. Jinny also went in for the balls with gentle licks as well without being prompted which is always a plus in my books. You know how with some girls the BJ is like the stale bread they serve you as an appetiser – you either just eat to get it over with or chuck away? With Jinny her BJ was delicate but yet stimulating and satisfying enough to stand as its’ own entree.

FJ: I was raring to go after the loving BJ she gave and signalled for her to hop on. She could only go for a short while before stopping and letting me take over. Not that I was complaining though as I intended to repay her earlier efforts by giving it to her good. She had to keep her hands on her mouth to stifle her moans while the housekeepers went about their work just a few metres away outside the door. Missionary was outstanding as she returned kisses readily and reacted well to stimulation of her clit. Looking at her pretty face and chest flushing red as i pounded away at her love hole was super satisfying.

GFE: A little shy and awkward at the start, which i attribute partly to us having to speak in hushed tones because of the activity going on outside. Spoke decent english as well although it was a pity we couldn’t converse more due to the limited time we had.

RTF: Hell yes. Just pity about the location as the size of the room and the lack of sound proofing makes it quite difficult to go all out with her. Those who fancy the silent library fuck genre might enjoy it though 😆

Last edited by Tgbb123; 09-10-2022 at 09:27 PM.
Old 04-10-2022, 09:21 PM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 28 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -19 / Power: 0
Magicoishi is stuck in moderation for some time to come

Afternoon session with Oka from Babyface

Location:Apartment nearby Farrer Park and Little India. Very discreet hideout secured by a metal gate. OKT gave clear entry instructions.

Facilities: Very tiny and shared communal bathroom. My preference is an ensuite bathroom like A1’s. There was some issues with the aircon. I was also given a stupid micro fibre towel that could hardly dry any shit.

Looks: 30% off from pictures. Oka is clearly much tanner in real life. I should have gone for the other two girls from the stable. I made a very bad choice. Oak’s complexion is kinda bad with lots of blemishes. Her hands and arms are also quite rough. It’s a distinct difference compared to the pictures posted.

Foreplay: Nothing much. No kissing as I was already quite turn off. She gave a very black face and didn’t seem very hospitable. She was quite hooked to her phone and kept checking her phone from time to time.

BBBJ: She did give a good blowjob. No teeth and it was smooth. Not much DT action. She licked continuously trying to make me cum out without FJ with an intent to finish the first shot through BBBJ. I stopped her.

Pussy: No smell. Did 69 on her. She didn’t seem like she will allow you to take control. She just asked “69?” and replied “ok”. She smelled ok but she does not have the most beautiful pussy. Her pussy hair was untrimmed. Frankly speaking, I think she needs more personal grooming.

FJ: After a good 5 to 10 minutes of slimy BBBJ. I proceeded to fuck her from behind. I could see her rough ass and tanned marks on her ass. It looks like it’s been overused from Anal. I believe that she’d have offered it with the right amount of Vitamin M.

Attitude: I don’t think she had a great attitude. The whole experience made me feel extremely uncomfortable and there was zero hospitality from them. After the deed, the girls shamefully asked me to return the keys back where they originally belonged. This was a huge turnoff for me.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1