The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > FL Dome 2 - The Middle Kingdom Spreads its Wings

Notices

FL Dome 2 - The Middle Kingdom Spreads its Wings Freelancers are not subject to the mandatory health checks that are required of registered sex workers that operate in designated red light areas. They operate illegally outside of the system put in place to curb the spread of STDs. Proceed at your own risk.

User Tag List

Old 17-08-2009, 11:08 AM
Not Activated

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 391 / Power: 0
petrolheadsg is a living Saint! - you won't find betterpetrolheadsg is a living Saint! - you won't find betterpetrolheadsg is a living Saint! - you won't find betterpetrolheadsg is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Thumbs up TALL shapely Xiao Hui is Back too!!! $70/1/1

She is BACK!! and this time slimmer PLUS I will be submitting her photos soon

This is her old thread

http://sbfjust.rocks/welcome...ml#post3427378

This is an FR from one of the bros...

Thanks TS for the contact. Last night manage to get the first blood right after her Code Red, pick her up at her place and proceed to the hotel. She is a very tall girl, told me 1.7m. Her looks is above average and mature not those SYT type. While in the room she undress herself and lead me to the bathroom clean my didi. Told me that she is very horny before, during and after her period. Action begins with her asking me to lie down on the bed and she bbbj me. After a while I used my finger to feel her love hole WOW! It’s already very wet. Stop her and asked her to turn over and lick her wet cunt. She keeps pushing her cunt toward my mouth when being lick. She started to moan loudly and at one time told me to stop as she can’t take it any more. She is very hungry and want me to enter her. Her moan getting louder and louder and I think people from outside can hear her screaming when came. Missionary is her favorite position...

Conutry:Harbin
Look: 7.5/10
Height; 1.7m
Boods: think is 34C
Licking: Yes (She like)
Fingering: Yes
BBBJ:7.5/10 (Good suction)
FJ: 8/10 (Very horny and she keep asking me not to stop)
GFE: 9/10
RTF: Yes

As usual only those with more than 50 posts with FRs need apply. Pls include your FR links in your requests.
Only chinese
45 yrs and below.

Usual disclaimer applies...not her OKT ...blah blah blah blah...

If you dont qualify but apply...you will be zapped for wasting my time!

OK now be nice and line up now :-)
Old 17-08-2009, 11:20 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
eteverywhere deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: TALL shapely Xiao Hui is Back too!!! $70/1/1

hey bro....thx for yr thread..really want to bonk her...i noe i dont have FR now cuz i just settled in singapore..but will definitely write a FR on her after that...can pm me her contact...thx so much
Old 17-08-2009, 01:39 PM
Not Activated

petrolheadsg is a living Saint! - you won't find betterpetrolheadsg is a living Saint! - you won't find betterpetrolheadsg is a living Saint! - you won't find betterpetrolheadsg is a living Saint! - you won't find better

As promised. .....

Old 17-08-2009, 01:41 PM
Not Activated

Quote:
Originally Posted by eteverywhere View Post
hey bro....thx for yr thread..really want to bonk her...i noe i dont have FR now cuz i just settled in singapore..but will definitely write a FR on her after that...can pm me her contact...thx so much
Bro...be patient and build your credibility...we all started from the same place. Follow instructions...if not getting zapped will set you back even further from where you started. You have been cautioned. Consider yourself fortunate you have not been zapped.
Old 17-08-2009, 04:04 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 4170 / Power: 18
HornyYoungBoy07 has a reputation beyond reputeHornyYoungBoy07 has a reputation beyond reputeHornyYoungBoy07 has a reputation beyond reputeHornyYoungBoy07 has a reputation beyond reputeHornyYoungBoy07 has a reputation beyond reputeHornyYoungBoy07 has a reputation beyond reputeHornyYoungBoy07 has a reputation beyond reputeHornyYoungBoy07 has a reputation beyond reputeHornyYoungBoy07 has a reputation beyond reputeHornyYoungBoy07 has a reputation beyond reputeHornyYoungBoy07 has a reputation beyond repute

Wah... nosebleed pix...

Cheers
HYB07
Slyer, Loneyheart, SimplyUnperfect, Sailsingapore, szczesny, Josh_Ray, randily, gilaxes, S.B.Y.1, ly1968, Rasta Marley, esssinine, Silver5surfer, Pink2577, hamsapkwai, devilchan78, SG10, Arse-nal, Honestcrook, Northeast, guest68, cafu, needsing38, bigbirdbird
Old 17-08-2009, 04:40 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 4168 / Power: 17
haonan25 has a reputation beyond reputehaonan25 has a reputation beyond reputehaonan25 has a reputation beyond reputehaonan25 has a reputation beyond reputehaonan25 has a reputation beyond reputehaonan25 has a reputation beyond reputehaonan25 has a reputation beyond reputehaonan25 has a reputation beyond reputehaonan25 has a reputation beyond reputehaonan25 has a reputation beyond reputehaonan25 has a reputation beyond repute

thumbs up bro... great c cupper... abit hard on ler..
Old 17-08-2009, 04:43 PM
Not Activated

Quote:
Originally Posted by HornyYoungBoy07 View Post
Wah... nosebleed pix...

Cheers
HYB07
haha...glad you like it...sorry if pics a bit blur lah...even anti-shake technology cant remove all the shakes hahahah!!!

Samster...woaaah....already given out 20 contacts since posting up pics. Pls call n book to avoid disappointment ...she just started today. Never F in a loooooooooong time so hahahaha be gentle with her hor...

or may be I should tell her to be gentle with you :-)

oh yeah...btw please make sure you keep the volume down while doing your exercise, if neighbours complain chum liao!
Old 17-08-2009, 04:46 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 42 / Power: 0
Rational deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Bro, can Kindly PM me her contact? I'm newbie here.
Old 17-08-2009, 05:10 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 215 / Power: 16
jolvin82 is a Helpful and Caring Samsterjolvin82 is a Helpful and Caring Samsterjolvin82 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

wah ...... nosebleed .....
camp for more FRs ....
then i see see rook rook .....
today $$$ jus flew away ... damn sad ....
kenna caught by LTA
Old 17-08-2009, 05:19 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: 0 / Power: 0
bollywood is under Moderation till he learns how to behave

CAn I share ur contact
Old 17-08-2009, 08:54 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 985 / Power: 22
steamer is a splendid one to beholdsteamer is a splendid one to beholdsteamer is a splendid one to beholdsteamer is a splendid one to beholdsteamer is a splendid one to beholdsteamer is a splendid one to beholdsteamer is a splendid one to beholdsteamer is a splendid one to behold

her hp still same no.?
thks
Old 17-08-2009, 09:04 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1 / Power: 0
EDD!E is Cool - loads of Potential

Bro petrolheadsg, mind to share her ctc ?
Old 17-08-2009, 09:09 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 985 / Power: 22
steamer is a splendid one to beholdsteamer is a splendid one to beholdsteamer is a splendid one to beholdsteamer is a splendid one to beholdsteamer is a splendid one to beholdsteamer is a splendid one to beholdsteamer is a splendid one to beholdsteamer is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by petrolheadsg View Post
haha...glad you like it...sorry if pics a bit blur lah...even anti-shake technology cant remove all the shakes hahahah!!!

Samster...woaaah....already given out 20 contacts since posting up pics. Pls call n book to avoid disappointment ...she just started today. Never F in a loooooooooong time so hahahaha be gentle with her hor...

or may be I should tell her to be gentle with you :-)

oh yeah...btw please make sure you keep the volume down while doing your exercise, if neighbours complain chum liao!
bro, during the tail end of her last visit, her svc dropped abit; plse advise her hor.
thks
Old 17-08-2009, 09:56 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 2245 / Power: 20
simone has a reputation beyond reputesimone has a reputation beyond reputesimone has a reputation beyond reputesimone has a reputation beyond reputesimone has a reputation beyond reputesimone has a reputation beyond reputesimone has a reputation beyond reputesimone has a reputation beyond reputesimone has a reputation beyond reputesimone has a reputation beyond reputesimone has a reputation beyond repute

Damage = 70 ?
Old 18-08-2009, 12:48 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1065 / Power: 20
rex475833 has much to be proud ofrex475833 has much to be proud ofrex475833 has much to be proud ofrex475833 has much to be proud ofrex475833 has much to be proud ofrex475833 has much to be proud ofrex475833 has much to be proud ofrex475833 has much to be proud of

hi bro petrolhead ,nice photos u have here .

Camping here to read her fr .hehe

bro ,2 round how much ?pls advice .thanks

cheers
rex475833

Last edited by rex475833; 18-08-2009 at 12:50 AM. Reason: forgot to add something
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1