The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > International Field Reports

Notices

International Field Reports Had a great time around the world? Tell us about it here!

User Tag List

Old 13-01-2023, 09:00 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 98 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 483 / Power: 3
Redbull168 is a glorious beacon of lightRedbull168 is a glorious beacon of lightRedbull168 is a glorious beacon of lightRedbull168 is a glorious beacon of lightRedbull168 is a glorious beacon of light
Re: Ho Chi Minh Info Thread

Here till Tuesday .
Anyone wanna meet for drinks drop me a message
Old 15-01-2023, 12:00 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 7 Post(s)
Quoted: 1100 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 39999 / Power: 32
Hurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond repute

Vietnam will celebrate the new TET festival as year of the Cat... no year of rabbit...

Up me if want trade.....will not return if you dun hv min 60 pts

Please Do Not reply long post, always edit...may zap and remove post

Old 15-01-2023, 12:50 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 174 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1885 / Power: 20
bigmannow has a brilliant futurebigmannow has a brilliant futurebigmannow has a brilliant futurebigmannow has a brilliant futurebigmannow has a brilliant futurebigmannow has a brilliant futurebigmannow has a brilliant futurebigmannow has a brilliant futurebigmannow has a brilliant futurebigmannow has a brilliant futurebigmannow has a brilliant future

Cat was the animal missing in the zodiac .. vn help to plug the gap haha
Old 15-01-2023, 01:05 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 245 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4459 / Power: 14
Banaber has a reputation beyond reputeBanaber has a reputation beyond reputeBanaber has a reputation beyond reputeBanaber has a reputation beyond reputeBanaber has a reputation beyond reputeBanaber has a reputation beyond reputeBanaber has a reputation beyond reputeBanaber has a reputation beyond reputeBanaber has a reputation beyond reputeBanaber has a reputation beyond reputeBanaber has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hurricane88 View Post
Vietnam will celebrate the new TET festival as year of the Cat... no year of rabbit...
ah yes, i like Cat~
Old 15-01-2023, 04:22 PM
Samster

Quoted: 57 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 146 / Power: 8
Dolae deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyDolae deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

I'll also be in HCM from 16th and 17th. Planning to go 466 ktv at least. Anyone keen to join drop me a pm
Old 17-01-2023, 06:07 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 19 / Power: 0
sexykia deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Hi! Any bros have ktv to recommend in HCM? Or the ktv mm's wechat? Can PM me if you have any recommendations!
Old 17-01-2023, 08:15 PM
Samster

Quoted: 119 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2558 / Power: 12
Libero has a reputation beyond reputeLibero has a reputation beyond reputeLibero has a reputation beyond reputeLibero has a reputation beyond reputeLibero has a reputation beyond reputeLibero has a reputation beyond reputeLibero has a reputation beyond reputeLibero has a reputation beyond reputeLibero has a reputation beyond reputeLibero has a reputation beyond reputeLibero has a reputation beyond repute

Pussies are always welcome in the Zodiac
Old 18-01-2023, 04:35 PM
Samster

Quoted: 24 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 311 / Power: 13
HappyDays is one of the Best!HappyDays is one of the Best!HappyDays is one of the Best!HappyDays is one of the Best!

Just came back from HCM last week. Haven't been back in 3 years so of course my first port of call, Dai Nam hotel spa.

Went in there and picked the VIP room package for 2 hours.
Price 890,000VND
Looked around and the place was not as busy as before.

Gave the guy who brings the chicks in 100,000VND

Brought in this chick number 27. She looks quite young, mid 20s from Mekong. She is quite chio, nice body, meaty at the right areas. Sat at the seat and chatted about what she offered.

HJ - 1,000,000 VND
BJ - 1,500,000 VND
FJ - 4,000,000 VND - I was surprised that they offered because this was the first time I was ever offered at this place at the first instance. Been there afew times.

I straight reject her FK and told her 2,000,000 max and she said only have 3 girls there that do FJ blah blah blah.

Prepped the bath tub, and she showered me. Finished and went to the massage bed for some piano style massage which I could not be bothered with.

Asked me which meal I wanted and she dropped her FJ to 2,500,000VND. Said she had to give 500,000 to the guys outside etc and I told her BJ.

Pulled down her top and bra and revealed a fucking gorgeous pair of full B tits. Natural, pink nipples and full. Pulled down her shorts and she had a nice firm ass.

Started to give me a BJ while I squeezed her tits and fingered her pussy. She was wet. Had abit of bush. Should have went on further but afterwhile I was about to blow my load and she just continued to suck me till I did. BJ was alright, nothing spectacular to shout about. Finished up, showered and left.

So total dmg was approximately 2,500,000VND. Might as well go to Linh cherry and blow a load for 2mil, and you can choose your vegetables somemore.
Old 19-01-2023, 12:43 AM
Samster

Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 24 / Power: 0
jxl95 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

I visited HCM in December 2022 and tried Linh Cherry, Cherry, and Lucky Spa.

Linh Cherry
-600k for 90 min room plus massage
-2m for fs
Girls quality 8-9/10 (these girls are the prettiest in all of Little Japan)
Service quality 9/10 (bbbj, deep kissing, fingering, ass fingering but no anal, all positions, very active and attentive. decent massage but depends on the girl)
Facility quality 9/10 (very clean, new room with bathtub and sauna but everyone should skip that in the room)
10/10 will return

Cherry
-500k for 90 min room plus massage
-2.5m for fs but I rejected this because I knew the market rate was 2m. The girl ultimately turned me off when she accepted the 2m fee but asked me to pay upfront or at least leave the cash on the table. I felt insulted since that's far from protocol especially since I'm at their facility so I just got dressed and left. Funny enough, she was pretty remorseful and wanted to recover the situation but I didn't want to proceed since I didn't want to end up paying and getting shit service due to the overall bad atmosphere. On my way out, she was basically begging me not to tell the mamasan that I was upset since I guess she would get in trouble. I decided to not say anything and just quietly but it's nice knowing that as the customer you have some recourse in case the girl gives you shit service. In hindsight, I should have asked to swap for another girl since I already paid for the room.
Girls quality 6-8/10 (supposedly this is related to Linh Cherry but the girls here are worse)
Service quality 0/10 (see above)
Facility quality 5/10 (pretty old facilities, dark room, just felt dirty)
6/10 will return. I'd only return just to get some more variety. The girl I picked was a cunt but to her credit she was insanely cute (think Vina Sky)

Lucky Spa
-500k for 90 min room plus massage
-2m for fs
Girls quality 6-8/10 (the girls are just fine. I was able to pick one but the mamasan offered one which was decent)
Service quality 6/10 (weak bbbj, skipped kissing, some fingering, ass play but no fingering, minimal positions. I also think she might have tried stealing from me while I was showering since I saw my zippered pocket was open which is unusual for me lol. Pro tip: try to keep your shit within eyeshot)
Facility quality 7/10 (older building and facilities but better than Cherry)
7/10 will return just for variety

HCM offers really good value. Can't wait to return.
Old 19-01-2023, 12:47 AM
Samster

I wanted to also review a BJ street I found from a samster's review here.

Nguyen Phi Khanh street

There are maybe 6-7 'hot tocs' there. These are 'hair salons' that offer no haircuts. Their only service is 'massage' which includes 0 massaging - it's all BJ and HJ. Most girls are older (30s/40s) or the younger girls (20s) are chubby or just not that attractive. I paid 400k at two different places. Strong BBBJ with CIM both times. But you definitely get a dirty feeling because, well, you pay for what you get. If I lived in HCM I'd probably still go 1-2 times per month just because it's a killer price for BBBJ with CIM, and the girls are fine enough. They get naked so you can rub their breasts, ass, and finger them. I'm quite fond of rubbing their bootyhole and tried to finger their ass too but didn't get very far and didn't force it.

As for the process, generally, there are dudes sitting in plastic chairs or standing outside the hot toc who will beckon you to come in to see their stable. You go in, and if you see one you like, you can then confirm pricing before choosing one and going upstairs. They use wet wipes to clean your small head and then get undressed so you can free roam while they go to town. They'll suck your nipples too and switch between BJ and HJ. You either pay the girl once she's done and she cleans you up, or the mamasan downstairs if there is one (not the guy who brought you inside).
Old 19-01-2023, 12:49 PM
Samster

Quoted: 10 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
sammyfan321 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

just wondering, anyone tried secrethostess.com before?
Old 19-01-2023, 08:46 PM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
jakeleung1989 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by jxl95 View Post
I visited HCM in December 2022 and tried Linh Cherry, Cherry, and Lucky Spa.

Linh Cherry
-600k for 90 min room plus massage
-2m for fs
Girls quality 8-9/10 (these girls are the prettiest in all of Little Japan)
Service quality 9/10 (bbbj, deep kissing, fingering, ass fingering but no anal, all positions, very active and attentive. decent massage but depends on the girl)
Facility quality 9/10 (very clean, new room with bathtub and sauna but everyone should skip that in the room)
10/10 will return

Bro it's been a long time since i visited HCM - these places they allow you to choose the girl or it's randomly assigned? I've only been to one massage place (forgot name) but remember it had a really nicely appointed room, but the lady was assigned to me randomly.
Old 20-01-2023, 12:46 AM
Samster

You CAN choose the girl in Little Japan massage spots but before you select the service level and pay (60 or 90 min and 1 or 2 girls), you'll want to ask the mamasan if you can choose first. Otherwise it's awkward if you aren't forthcoming about wanting to choose and they assign you one. So ask them if you can choose and all the available girls will line up for you.

Personal opinion, choose one that seems receptive to you or is smiling. I made the mistake at Cherry choosing the girl that was the cutest IMO especially since she looked like Vina Sky but she didn't seem to care about me. I know it's easy to think that when you pay for the girl, she's supposed to do her job. But in reality, they are humans too, so either they are visually eager or they aren't. I'm pretty sure if fake Vina Sky was into me she wouldn't have been so stubborn in her pricing or offensive in asking me to pay upfront.
Old 20-01-2023, 02:22 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 6 / Power: 0
mlam8058 is Cool - loads of Potential

I fly there

Last edited by mlam8058; 26-01-2023 at 07:57 PM.
Old 21-01-2023, 03:32 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
pinkcow deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by kelvinkelvin View Post
Long time lurker of SMF. Finally tried Gaito after checking out the site for a long time.
Thanks to your sharing, plucked up courage to try gaito as well earlier this week.

Gotten a sim card that allows calls and sms. sent messages (in English) to a few listings asking if they are okay if i'm not Vietnamese. out of 4, 1 replied "ok"

Given hotel location so grab bike over to district 8. same SOP as shared, booked room, sms room number and then for girl to knock on the door. took around 15 mins for her to come so took a quick shower to smell nice for girl.

Price: 500k, 120k for room 2h, 59k + 40k grabbike 2 ways from district 1
Face: 7/10 (like university freshman)
Body: 7/10 (not slim but i like fleshy girls)
Tits: B+ cup
RTF: possible if i can't get other gaito girls to reply

horny again the following night so surf gaito. same SOP so straight to technical details:
Price: 500k (+200k "foreigner tax") to be fair to girl, she asked in advance which i agreed to, 150k for room 2h, 42k + 32k grabbike 2 ways from district 1
Face: 5/10 (not really my cup of tea)
Body: 8/10 (slim)
Tits: A- cup
RTF: she gave about 30 mins of half decent massage and brought nuru gel for b2b massage so really plus points for effort and service. so depends on my mood.

last day before coming back to sg, decided to visit a little japan girl whom to gotten her zalo last june. used to work at kawaii spa but now closed so transferred to Linh Cherry
Price: 500k for 60mins room, 2mil for fs (was 2mil for both visits in june 2022 so no need to discuss price)
Face: 8/10. looks like a malaysian tiktoker so close eyes also can imagine her dancing
Body: 8.5/10 (slim and tight)
Tits: B cup
RTF: definite yes even though much pricier than gaito. GFE gao gao plus proper massage. doesn't shortchange on timing and even offered second shot which i didn't take up because got flight to catch. overall service quality 10/10.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1