The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Soccer, Horses, and MBS/RWS talk

Notices

Soccer, Horses, and MBS/RWS talk With the IRs up and running, what better place to exchange tips and techniques on how to tip the odds in your favour! [Please note that with the passing of the Remote Gambling Act, Internet gambling links and Adverts are no longer allowed in this section.]

Fastgoal Image
Fastgoal : Reliable Score Service

User Tag List

Old 26-09-2021, 04:18 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 56 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 674 / Power: 4
winningdreamer is a splendid one to beholdwinningdreamer is a splendid one to beholdwinningdreamer is a splendid one to beholdwinningdreamer is a splendid one to beholdwinningdreamer is a splendid one to beholdwinningdreamer is a splendid one to behold
Lousy Agent - Asaa88

My friends and I had been betting with Asaa88 for quite some time.
Initially they were ok, but guess when their business grew, they became big headed and started to play games.

When we topped up, they will create a new account with a few fake passwords, in order to make you feel dulan after several tries. Then when you contact them, they will claim that you did not clear your cache, blah blah blah. It will take an hour or so before they finally give you the right password to log in.

I really dont understand why they wana do that, its just small amount and we just wana have fun having small bets. The agent claimed that its the CS who was very busy till give out wrong password.
Foolish reason right? Anyway, just wana warn bros here to practise precaution when betting with them. The so called CS will manipulate your bets if you are not careful.
We have since switched on to other agencies, since they claimed to be the biggest agency in Singapore and Malaysia!
My foot!
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1