The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 23-10-2021, 12:54 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 110 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2061 / Power: 22
Specialboy has a reputation beyond reputeSpecialboy has a reputation beyond reputeSpecialboy has a reputation beyond reputeSpecialboy has a reputation beyond reputeSpecialboy has a reputation beyond reputeSpecialboy has a reputation beyond reputeSpecialboy has a reputation beyond reputeSpecialboy has a reputation beyond reputeSpecialboy has a reputation beyond reputeSpecialboy has a reputation beyond reputeSpecialboy has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Bros who cheat

SG is so small, one fine day you will surely get seen by wife's or your friends, colleagues, relatives, if you are out with your cheat partner.
Above is 100% sure to happen.
Old 23-10-2021, 04:07 PM
Samster

Quoted: 225 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1210 / Power: 15
entering has much to be proud ofentering has much to be proud ofentering has much to be proud ofentering has much to be proud ofentering has much to be proud ofentering has much to be proud ofentering has much to be proud ofentering has much to be proud ofentering has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by Werdna70 View Post
My humble contribution.
Woman somehow have this 6th sense of knowing whether men are cheating behind their back. Maybe by men littlest action or dressing or even WhatsApp habit.
The difference between is smart woman tends to open one eye & close one eye, if it’s not too obvious & also that they are still being respected as the legitimate one.
The advice is always 不把嘛烦带回家(don’t bring trouble home), play hard & cap on..
Totally agree. I think my wife knows. She just quiet as long as I don't do anything to jeopardise the kids future and I pay the bills.

Want to eat outside, you need to be extra careful. Even when I fuck 2 or 3 girls in a day. After 1 leave, SOP, check the whole house including toilet for female hair. All the clothes, towels, all throw into washing machine, open all window. Condom don't any how throw.

When I was in Cambodia the lady in the laundry shop just in front of Condo entrance also became my FB. She was friends with the Condo guards. So, also must give the guards something so they don't say anything.

Need a detailed check list and SOP
Old 23-10-2021, 04:53 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1140 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4028 / Power: 22
Xgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond repute

Do anything you want but don't get caught. If caught prepare to pay the price. Sad but true. You can do all the planning but the worst thing is the 小三/mistress is the one who contacts the wife/gf with a call and evidence (photos/videos) to expose you.

Why will a 小三/mistress do that? So that your wife/gf will be so angry they leave you. Then the 小三/ mistress can be the official wife/gf.

There is an easy method for wives to track your present location. So having preset photos as someone here suggests will not work. Not sure if I should write out the method to track a person's present location though. Will I be helping or harming the guys here?
Old 24-10-2021, 12:10 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 768 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2584 / Power: 9
afterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xgenre View Post

There is an easy method for wives to track your present location. So having preset photos as someone here suggests will not work. Not sure if I should write out the method to track a person's present location though. Will I be helping or harming the guys here?
Turn off Location services / GPS for your phone.

Turn off geo-tagging of photos (will be disabled without location services anyway)

Photos have metadata - all those hidden info you can see when click on Details of the photo. Date/time photo originally taken can be seen unless you capture as new image and save it again.
Old 24-10-2021, 12:46 PM
Samster

Quoted: 97 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2604 / Power: 19
Driftwood has a reputation beyond reputeDriftwood has a reputation beyond reputeDriftwood has a reputation beyond reputeDriftwood has a reputation beyond reputeDriftwood has a reputation beyond reputeDriftwood has a reputation beyond reputeDriftwood has a reputation beyond reputeDriftwood has a reputation beyond reputeDriftwood has a reputation beyond reputeDriftwood has a reputation beyond reputeDriftwood has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xgenre View Post
Do anything you want but don't get caught. If caught prepare to pay the price. Sad but true. You can do all the planning but the worst thing is the 小三/mistress is the one who contacts the wife/gf with a call and evidence (photos/videos) to expose you.

Why will a 小三/mistress do that? So that your wife/gf will be so angry they leave you. Then the 小三/ mistress can be the official wife/gf.

Just a thought.

What if the 小三 or FB is also married? Will the risk be lesser or greater for the bro who cheats?

If 小三/mistress is single, I can imagine but if the other party is attach/married. Safer to go ahead?
Old 24-10-2021, 01:22 PM
Samster (P)

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 702 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3400 / Power: 22
candeo_88 has a reputation beyond reputecandeo_88 has a reputation beyond reputecandeo_88 has a reputation beyond reputecandeo_88 has a reputation beyond reputecandeo_88 has a reputation beyond reputecandeo_88 has a reputation beyond reputecandeo_88 has a reputation beyond reputecandeo_88 has a reputation beyond reputecandeo_88 has a reputation beyond reputecandeo_88 has a reputation beyond reputecandeo_88 has a reputation beyond repute

Can anyone be sure anyone else be sane everytime and all the time?

Simple example is why some folks record themselves vaping and then share and post the videos to friends or social platforms? Dont they already know by now that possession and use of vapes is banned in Sinkieland? So, purpose for kicks, fun, or just plain brainless?

No one can be sure how a woman thinks or acts even within the next minute...

So in the end, enjoy while it lasts and don't hesitate to pull the parachute cord when needed...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Driftwood View Post
Just a thought.

What if the 小三 or FB is also married? Will the risk be lesser or greater for the bro who cheats?

If 小三/mistress is single, I can imagine but if the other party is attach/married. Safer to go ahead?

Thank you to all bro's who have upped me. Will return upping as fast as the forum allows... Can only return 2 per day

Appreciate if bro's can PM me after upping so that I can find your latest posts quickly. Cheers.
Old 25-10-2021, 01:16 PM
Samster

Quoted: 169 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 684 / Power: 14
AUDIFANSG is a splendid one to beholdAUDIFANSG is a splendid one to beholdAUDIFANSG is a splendid one to beholdAUDIFANSG is a splendid one to beholdAUDIFANSG is a splendid one to beholdAUDIFANSG is a splendid one to behold

are we talking abt the occasional 'eat outside with paid svcs' or having a mistress or a fullblown gf on the side? eating outside also have some sorta risk attached to it no matter how small....like phone number of spa, massage girl etc. sometimes business slow for them so they send out advertisement to their client list etc....
Old 27-10-2021, 12:22 AM
Samster

Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
We34g deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

If my husband cheated, do I even it out by cheating?
Old 27-10-2021, 01:05 AM
Samster

Quoted: 49 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 466 / Power: 14
dongdongchiang is a glorious beacon of lightdongdongchiang is a glorious beacon of lightdongdongchiang is a glorious beacon of lightdongdongchiang is a glorious beacon of lightdongdongchiang is a glorious beacon of light
Quote:
Originally Posted by We34g View Post
Depends if you're doing it out of itch. If answer is no, there are 1001 ways to get back to him. But then again, what for.
Old 27-10-2021, 01:21 AM
Samster

Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
We34g deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by dongdongchiang View Post
Depends if you're doing it out of itch. If answer is no, there are 1001 ways to get back to him. But then again, what for.
For obvious reasons, I can't cum when we have sex after getting to know that he cheated throughout our 10 year relationship and marriage. So is there an itch? Yes. My sex drive is not dead.

To get back? I'm not sure. I feel very unfair for myself of cos
Old 27-10-2021, 01:25 AM
Samster

Quoted: 49 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 466 / Power: 14
dongdongchiang is a glorious beacon of lightdongdongchiang is a glorious beacon of lightdongdongchiang is a glorious beacon of lightdongdongchiang is a glorious beacon of lightdongdongchiang is a glorious beacon of light
Quote:
For obvious reasons, I can't cum when we have sex after getting to know that he cheated throughout our 10 year relationship and marriage. So is there an itch? Yes. My sex drive is not dead.

How was your communication with him like for the entire 10 years? What is he like?
Old 27-10-2021, 10:54 AM
Samster

Quoted: 124 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 255 / Power: 3
Piledriver is one of the Best!Piledriver is one of the Best!Piledriver is one of the Best!

Quote:
This is called revenge sex. I guess that will depend on your risk threshold. How far are you willing to go?

I do have some ex-colleagues who got even with their cheating hubbies by fucking other men. And they actually enjoyed the thrilling experience while doing it. Somehow there's this little slut in them that tells them to just let themselves go and fuck it.

Some women will just suck it up and suffer in silence. Some will just go ahead and fuck it. If you belong to the latter, then bear in mind the consequences that will follow in the aftermath of your revenge sex fantasy ride.
Old 27-10-2021, 11:14 AM
Samster

Quoted: 66 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1460 / Power: 20
cutecuteboy has much to be proud ofcutecuteboy has much to be proud ofcutecuteboy has much to be proud ofcutecuteboy has much to be proud ofcutecuteboy has much to be proud ofcutecuteboy has much to be proud ofcutecuteboy has much to be proud ofcutecuteboy has much to be proud ofcutecuteboy has much to be proud ofcutecuteboy has much to be proud of
Quote:

Of cos you can. I’m sure many will assist you too
Old 27-10-2021, 01:13 PM
Samster

Quoted: 123 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 245 / Power: 3
DJPY is a Helpful and Caring SamsterDJPY is a Helpful and Caring SamsterDJPY is a Helpful and Caring Samster

So far I had never cheated with a still married women, not so much a morality issue, but in tiny Singapore, cover one set of tracks already challenging, imagine covering 2 tracks, double the chance of getting caught. With social media, the other party get caught is the same as you get caught, everyone knows. Not sure why but in my circle of friends I know, usually the wives the ones caught cheating.
Old 27-10-2021, 02:32 PM
Samster (P)

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 702 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3400 / Power: 22
candeo_88 has a reputation beyond reputecandeo_88 has a reputation beyond reputecandeo_88 has a reputation beyond reputecandeo_88 has a reputation beyond reputecandeo_88 has a reputation beyond reputecandeo_88 has a reputation beyond reputecandeo_88 has a reputation beyond reputecandeo_88 has a reputation beyond reputecandeo_88 has a reputation beyond reputecandeo_88 has a reputation beyond reputecandeo_88 has a reputation beyond repute

That's why I do not have any social media presence...no one to tag and none to tag me...

Furthermmore, Google Location Tracking and History will track your location automatically unless you clear history regularly and turn off this function...

As some bro's has pointed out, once complacency sets in, chances of mistakes happening occurs...Don't think your so called Wednesday night cycling and supper with the boys is an auto excuse to go out

Quote:
Originally Posted by DJPY View Post
So far I had never cheated with a still married women, not so much a morality issue, but in tiny Singapore, cover one set of tracks already challenging, imagine covering 2 tracks, double the chance of getting caught. With social media, the other party get caught is the same as you get caught, everyone knows. Not sure why but in my circle of friends I know, usually the wives the ones caught cheating.

Thank you to all bro's who have upped me. Will return upping as fast as the forum allows... Can only return 2 per day

Appreciate if bro's can PM me after upping so that I can find your latest posts quickly. Cheers.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1