The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List

Closed Thread

Old 13-10-2021, 10:03 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 336 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2506 / Power: 4
Habahaba69 has a reputation beyond reputeHabahaba69 has a reputation beyond reputeHabahaba69 has a reputation beyond reputeHabahaba69 has a reputation beyond reputeHabahaba69 has a reputation beyond reputeHabahaba69 has a reputation beyond reputeHabahaba69 has a reputation beyond reputeHabahaba69 has a reputation beyond reputeHabahaba69 has a reputation beyond reputeHabahaba69 has a reputation beyond reputeHabahaba69 has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Does Juagen really work?

Quote:
Originally Posted by dingo1219 View Post
Thank you bro for sharing a contact!
Welcome brother

Hope this benefits u!
Old 13-10-2021, 11:35 AM
Samster (M)

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -15 / Power: 0
currychicken18 is stuck in moderation for some time to come
Smile Re: Does Juagen really work?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Habahaba69 View Post
Just sent brothers, check ur inbox

I just came back from a session. Sometimes, it is not about the prettiest SYT but the effort that a ML puts in. Sincerity also counts.

Some of u may have heard of hot stone therapy and the price it costs. Some places selling at $78 ot $88. She is doing hot stone therapy for the prostrate area whereby the hot stones are left on your stomach, inner thigh and prostate area. If you want, she can also do prostrate care by inserting into your anus. And she then went ahead to do the usual juagen with all the hot stones on the acupoints. Not withstanding her backstepping is already cracking good. And for this hot stone therapy, she is not upselling in any manner.

I do believe that with her unique juagen, backstepping massage, and cupping thrown in, plus she never push for signing packages, this is really a gem not to miss.

Still missing the hot stone therapy as I used to do it but at some atas spa. Now, I do not need to break an arm or leg to do so.

Hi bro mind sharing contact ? Thanks!
Old 13-10-2021, 09:00 PM
Samster

Habahaba69 has a reputation beyond reputeHabahaba69 has a reputation beyond reputeHabahaba69 has a reputation beyond reputeHabahaba69 has a reputation beyond reputeHabahaba69 has a reputation beyond reputeHabahaba69 has a reputation beyond reputeHabahaba69 has a reputation beyond reputeHabahaba69 has a reputation beyond reputeHabahaba69 has a reputation beyond reputeHabahaba69 has a reputation beyond reputeHabahaba69 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by currychicken18 View Post
Hi bro mind sharing contact ? Thanks!
Sent bro..cheers.
Old 15-10-2021, 03:03 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 385 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2368 / Power: 9
kombust has a reputation beyond reputekombust has a reputation beyond reputekombust has a reputation beyond reputekombust has a reputation beyond reputekombust has a reputation beyond reputekombust has a reputation beyond reputekombust has a reputation beyond reputekombust has a reputation beyond reputekombust has a reputation beyond reputekombust has a reputation beyond reputekombust has a reputation beyond repute

saw this video. i realized this is what one of my JG mls have been doing! lol.
Old 15-10-2021, 05:01 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
noned8899 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Check ur inbox, be sure to try that hot stone Juagen therapy.
Thanks for the recommendation. I went recently and the overall experience was pretty okay.

Location was easy to find, clean and bright shop lot. Price quoted as described by the bros here. $58 for normal and $68 for hot stone massage. I took the hot stone option for 90 mins with additional $30 and $50 for jg. Since there’s a standard massage to be done, I think this timing is just nice. Massage was passable but you do get some bone cracking experience 😂

For the jg, I would say it’s unique to her style and good enough. Together with the hot stone, it’s an experience but I think I would opt w/o next time.

Would I visit again? Well maybe, to be healthy of cos 😆
Old 18-10-2021, 10:35 AM
Samster

thanks bro for the report.
Cheers

Quote:
Originally Posted by noned8899 View Post
Thanks for the recommendation. I went recently and the overall experience was pretty okay.

Location was easy to find, clean and bright shop lot. Price quoted as described by the bros here. $58 for normal and $68 for hot stone massage. I took the hot stone option for 90 mins with additional $30 and $50 for jg. Since there’s a standard massage to be done, I think this timing is just nice. Massage was passable but you do get some bone cracking experience 😂

For the jg, I would say it’s unique to her style and good enough. Together with the hot stone, it’s an experience but I think I would opt w/o next time.

Would I visit again? Well maybe, to be healthy of cos 😆
Old 19-10-2021, 05:32 PM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2475 / Power: 22
zoop has a reputation beyond reputezoop has a reputation beyond reputezoop has a reputation beyond reputezoop has a reputation beyond reputezoop has a reputation beyond reputezoop has a reputation beyond reputezoop has a reputation beyond reputezoop has a reputation beyond reputezoop has a reputation beyond reputezoop has a reputation beyond reputezoop has a reputation beyond repute

previously there is YF discipline came out of her own to do at JW area. deleted her contact. wonder is she still doing juagen now? any kind bro know can PM me
Old 20-10-2021, 01:48 AM
Samster

Quoted: 79 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2417 / Power: 11
JasmineJ has a reputation beyond reputeJasmineJ has a reputation beyond reputeJasmineJ has a reputation beyond reputeJasmineJ has a reputation beyond reputeJasmineJ has a reputation beyond reputeJasmineJ has a reputation beyond reputeJasmineJ has a reputation beyond reputeJasmineJ has a reputation beyond reputeJasmineJ has a reputation beyond reputeJasmineJ has a reputation beyond reputeJasmineJ has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
thanks bro for the report.
Cheers
Can share contact too bro?
Old 21-10-2021, 09:57 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by JasmineJ View Post
Can share contact too bro?
Check mailbox bro.
Old 21-10-2021, 09:51 PM
Samster

Just to let everyone know, if you want a decent slim petite looking girl in early 30s but look late 20s, not SYT, not too old, not drop dead gorgeous, but good positive attitude, never ask for more tips, good cracking massage with decent juagen with hot stone therapy thrown in, and prostrate massage, she is the one. She also throw in cupping, guasha and ear digging, just choose one. Very value for money for this hardworking gem who do not cut short timing. Always smiling for sure.

If any bros still want a BJ or FJ, and ask to strip naked, please skip. It’s not the correct place.

Happy weekend ahead.
Old 21-10-2021, 11:57 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 11 / Power: 0
guyche deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Just to let everyone know, if you want a decent slim petite looking girl in early 30s but look late 20s, not SYT, not too old, not drop dead gorgeous, but good positive attitude, never ask for more tips, good cracking massage with decent juagen with hot stone therapy thrown in, and prostrate massage, she is the one. She also throw in cupping, guasha and ear digging, just choose one. Very value for money for this hardworking gem who do not cut short timing. Always smiling for sure.

If any bros still want a BJ or FJ, and ask to strip naked, please skip. It’s not the correct place.

Happy weekend ahead.
hey bro, can share ctc pls? Appreciate it!
Old 22-10-2021, 04:02 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by guyche View Post
hey bro, can share ctc pls? Appreciate it!
Sent bro. Cheers
Old 23-10-2021, 07:48 AM
Samster

Quoted: 67 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 716 / Power: 9
cwolf78 is a splendid one to beholdcwolf78 is a splendid one to beholdcwolf78 is a splendid one to beholdcwolf78 is a splendid one to beholdcwolf78 is a splendid one to beholdcwolf78 is a splendid one to beholdcwolf78 is a splendid one to behold

I tried JG for the first time. Went to a supposed JG master from the HC thread. Quite a painful experience, and after that not clear whether any results. Of course she say need a few visits to see results but I prob will not RTM.

Any bros try Electro-Shockwave therapy (ESWT) for little brother? Been doing some research and apparently it is shown good results in clinical practice and can improve hardness. Many public hospitals and urologist/GP clinics offer it - about $300 per treatment and 6X treatment suggested. Let me know if anyone tried b4.
Old 24-10-2021, 06:07 PM
Samster

Quoted: 30 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 63 / Power: 16
CANCAN88 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Just sent brothers, check ur inbox

I just came back from a session. Sometimes, it is not about the prettiest SYT but the effort that a ML puts in. Sincerity also counts.

Some of u may have heard of hot stone therapy and the price it costs. Some places selling at $78 ot $88. She is doing hot stone therapy for the prostrate area whereby the hot stones are left on your stomach, inner thigh and prostate area. If you want, she can also do prostrate care by inserting into your anus. And she then went ahead to do the usual juagen with all the hot stones on the acupoints. Not withstanding her backstepping is already cracking good. And for this hot stone therapy, she is not upselling in any manner.

I do believe that with her unique juagen, backstepping massage, and cupping thrown in, plus she never push for signing packages, this is really a gem not to miss.

Still missing the hot stone therapy as I used to do it but at some atas spa. Now, I do not need to break an arm or leg to do so.
Bro can PM seem interesting + crack bone.
TIA
Old 24-10-2021, 11:23 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
holoh deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

bro,

can share contact plsss
Advert Space Available