The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Soccer, Horses, and MBS/RWS talk

Notices

Soccer, Horses, and MBS/RWS talk With the IRs up and running, what better place to exchange tips and techniques on how to tip the odds in your favour! [Please note that with the passing of the Remote Gambling Act, Internet gambling links and Adverts are no longer allowed in this section.]

Fastgoal Image
Fastgoal : Reliable Score Service

User Tag List

Old 25-10-2021, 12:56 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 26 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1876 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 42687 / Power: 29
Rickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Manchester United's Headliners, Articles and Rumours

Quote:
Originally Posted by asiancigar View Post
Looks like Liverpool will whack in another 3 goals at least.

And if United still do not sack Infant Mgr OGS..... than they are fucking MORONS and truly deserve to be relegated at the end of the season.
GONE CASE LIAO !!!..losing 5-0 and still counting

Up my points n I will return immediately

Pls PM me if I haven return favor
Old 25-10-2021, 01:57 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 247 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 19223 / Power: 27
Tai_zi21 has a reputation beyond reputeTai_zi21 has a reputation beyond reputeTai_zi21 has a reputation beyond reputeTai_zi21 has a reputation beyond reputeTai_zi21 has a reputation beyond reputeTai_zi21 has a reputation beyond reputeTai_zi21 has a reputation beyond reputeTai_zi21 has a reputation beyond reputeTai_zi21 has a reputation beyond reputeTai_zi21 has a reputation beyond reputeTai_zi21 has a reputation beyond repute

Give a world class manager this player

- DDG
- Maguire
- Bruno
- Pogba
- Rashford
- Ronaldo
- Sancho

And the results? Losing 5-0 to one of our biggest enemy…. Just imagine the next 4 EPL game

Spur
Man city
Watford
Chelsea

No game plan at all… playing like headless chicken… and the defence was a utterly joke really

How long do u all intend to keep the baby face manager? Till the end of the season? Prob we can’t even qualify for champion league next season!

Target: 18000 point hit... will be part time now only in point exchange... Thank you for the points

Please pm me for second or third round first before u up my points cos worried not able to return cheers
Old 25-10-2021, 03:23 AM
Samster

Rickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tai_zi21 View Post
Give a world class manager this player

- DDG
- Maguire
- Bruno
- Pogba
- Rashford
- Ronaldo
- Sancho

And the results? Losing 5-0 to one of our biggest enemy…. Just imagine the next 4 EPL game

Spur
Man city
Watford
Chelsea

No game plan at all… playing like headless chicken… and the defence was a utterly joke really

How long do u all intend to keep the baby face manager? Till the end of the season? Prob we can’t even qualify for champion league next season!
I m SPEECHLESS !!!...wat a bunch of jokers they r....so easy meat for every team to shoot them dead...5 easy goals because all the defenders were hopeless esp that idiot 80 pound Maguire which hv been letting in so many goals in the last few games .. there was no defence n no defenders at all...the way Salah scored his 3 goals r in almost identical situations..they still don't know how to mark him

Then the knucklehead n the dump captain think that by just apologing is enough, that's all ..words r cheap...n then come back n play the next game in the same shit way ...if knucklehead take responsibility then he shd resign n not continue to torture himself n fans n not wait to be sacked n the idiot captain shd ask for a transfer n give up his captain badge to somebody else...i think they all deserve a pay cut as a reward for their bad performance o/w they won't ever wake up n will think they r still like Alice in Wonderland

Not only can't they qualify for champions league next year, they can't even qualify for premier league as they will be relegated to Div II if they continue to play the stupid way they hv been playing all the while up to now

Last edited by Rickey; 25-10-2021 at 04:10 PM.
Old 25-10-2021, 06:27 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 7 Post(s)
Quoted: 181 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3172 / Power: 22
asiancigar has a reputation beyond reputeasiancigar has a reputation beyond reputeasiancigar has a reputation beyond reputeasiancigar has a reputation beyond reputeasiancigar has a reputation beyond reputeasiancigar has a reputation beyond reputeasiancigar has a reputation beyond reputeasiancigar has a reputation beyond reputeasiancigar has a reputation beyond reputeasiancigar has a reputation beyond reputeasiancigar has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rickey View Post
I m SPEECHLESS !!!...wat a bunch of jokers they r....so easy meat for every team to shoot them dead...5 easy goals because all the defenders were hopeless esp that idiot 80 pound Maguire which hv been letting in so many goals in the last few games .. there was no defence n no defenders at all...the way Salah scored his 3 goals r in almost identical situations..they still don't know how to mark him

Then the knucklehead n the dump captain think that by just apologizing is enough, that's all ..words r cheap...n then come back n play the next game in the same shit way ...if knucklehead take responsibility then he shd resign n not continue himself n fans rather than wait to be sacked n the idiot captain shd ask for a transfer n give up his captain badge to somebody else

Not only can't they qualify for champions league next year, they can't even qualify for premier league as they will be relegated to Div Il if they continue to play the stupid way they hv been playing all the while up to now

https://www.thesun.co.uk/sport/footb...r-resign-sack/

My post in the British Tabloids:

"Thank you United Board, Thank you Glazers, Thank you Woodward, Thank you Gary, Thank you Peter S., Thank you Rio and most of all Thank you Infant Mgr OGS..... keep up the good work and thank you for not allowing Liverpool to score more than 5 goals against us in Old Trafford. Stay on and not to worry, we know that you will not allow Spurs, City, Chelsea or Watford to score more than 4 against us. Thank you so very much and keep up the good work won't you."

May u be blessed with a willing body, monster hard-on, powerful penetrating thrusts, enjoy everlasting orgasm and with each squirt experience a thousand volts of euphoric exaltation throughout your anatomy....

Last edited by asiancigar; 25-10-2021 at 08:17 AM.
Old 25-10-2021, 08:44 AM
Samster

asiancigar has a reputation beyond reputeasiancigar has a reputation beyond reputeasiancigar has a reputation beyond reputeasiancigar has a reputation beyond reputeasiancigar has a reputation beyond reputeasiancigar has a reputation beyond reputeasiancigar has a reputation beyond reputeasiancigar has a reputation beyond reputeasiancigar has a reputation beyond reputeasiancigar has a reputation beyond reputeasiancigar has a reputation beyond repute

May u be blessed with a willing body, monster hard-on, powerful penetrating thrusts, enjoy everlasting orgasm and with each squirt experience a thousand volts of euphoric exaltation throughout your anatomy....
Old 25-10-2021, 09:06 AM
Samster

Quoted: 474 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3337 / Power: 21
lacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond repute

Too painful to watch.....just like the fans.....didn't watch the 2nd half.

Up List - vampy;witan788;BAD-MAN;Feiji;skyhawk958;peterfish;wolverman;~oyster~;
Old 25-10-2021, 12:36 PM
Samster

Quote:
https://www.thesun.co.uk/sport/footb...r-resign-sack/

My post in the British Tabloids:

"Thank you United Board, Thank you Glazers, Thank you Woodward, Thank you Gary, Thank you Peter S., Thank you Rio and most of all Thank you Infant Mgr OGS..... keep up the good work and thank you for not allowing Liverpool to score more than 5 goals against us in Old Trafford. Stay on and not to worry, we know that you will not allow Spurs, City, Chelsea or Watford to score more than 4 against us. Thank you so very much and keep up the good work won't you."
Bro AC...why u still so nice to him ahh n even praise him n ask him to stay on some more ...he n his bunch of jokers don't deserve being so nice to...sigh...must tell them in the face o/w they will think their bad performance is ok n will go on repeating their same shit in the next few games

Old 25-10-2021, 04:30 PM
Samster

Quoted: 349 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4208 / Power: 17
ilovepantyhose has a reputation beyond reputeilovepantyhose has a reputation beyond reputeilovepantyhose has a reputation beyond reputeilovepantyhose has a reputation beyond reputeilovepantyhose has a reputation beyond reputeilovepantyhose has a reputation beyond reputeilovepantyhose has a reputation beyond reputeilovepantyhose has a reputation beyond reputeilovepantyhose has a reputation beyond reputeilovepantyhose has a reputation beyond reputeilovepantyhose has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by lacoruna69 View Post
Too painful to watch.....just like the fans.....didn't watch the 2nd half.
absolute horror show...

OGS and his coaching team totally got the formation/tactics wrong. why did he field a back 4 with high pressing? against pool which has superior movement and passing, he should have played 3 at the back with 2 wingbacks, park the bus soak up the pressure and do quick counters, it worked in the past but this style was not employed yesterday, why?? maguire's lack of command and pace were cruelly exposed and shaw was often drawn inwards and left swathes of space on his flank

OGS continued to instruct the team to play out from the back when its obviously ineffective. several issues were present in his first full season as manager but until now he cannot solve them? something is really wrong

i fear time may be running out for OGS

FOC is the most expensive

if it's too good to be true, it usually is

round2: jay chou, arse-nal, greenfrog, oxeso, simplyunperfect, w00f, sex crusader, silentreader88, hanster, sanuuk
Old 25-10-2021, 04:50 PM
Samster

Quoted: 247 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 19223 / Power: 27
Tai_zi21 has a reputation beyond reputeTai_zi21 has a reputation beyond reputeTai_zi21 has a reputation beyond reputeTai_zi21 has a reputation beyond reputeTai_zi21 has a reputation beyond reputeTai_zi21 has a reputation beyond reputeTai_zi21 has a reputation beyond reputeTai_zi21 has a reputation beyond reputeTai_zi21 has a reputation beyond reputeTai_zi21 has a reputation beyond reputeTai_zi21 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by ilovepantyhose View Post
absolute horror show...

OGS and his coaching team totally got the formation/tactics wrong. why did he field a back 4 with high pressing? against pool which has superior movement and passing, he should have played 3 at the back with 2 wingbacks, park the bus soak up the pressure and do quick counters, it worked in the past but this style was not employed yesterday, why?? maguire's lack of command and pace were cruelly exposed and shaw was often drawn inwards and left swathes of space on his flank

OGS continued to instruct the team to play out from the back when its obviously ineffective. several issues were present in his first full season as manager but until now he cannot solve them? something is really wrong

Even I think u make a better manager than ole bro

Target: 18000 point hit... will be part time now only in point exchange... Thank you for the points

Please pm me for second or third round first before u up my points cos worried not able to return cheers
Old 25-10-2021, 04:58 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 28 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 123 / Power: 7
PaulPogba deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyPaulPogba deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

https://www.channelnewsasia.com/spor...defeat-2266331

Infant manager Ole lucky. No wonder Barcelona thread abandon.
Old 25-10-2021, 05:32 PM
Samster

Quote:
Bro AC...why u still so nice to him ahh n even praise him n ask him to stay on some more ...he n his bunch of jokers don't deserve being so nice to...sigh...must tell them in the face o/w they will think their bad performance is ok n will go on repeating their same shit in the next few games
I was fed up and being sarcastic ..... InfantMgr OGS is just a complete unadulterated pile of human shit.

Old 25-10-2021, 06:32 PM
Samster

Quote:
absolute horror show...

No need to fear for him or his job...he is not even afraid himself as he says he still has the backing of the owners...

he really shoots himself in the foot by continuously playing favouritism, playing useless players he likes like Maguire, Fred, Pogba n ignoring others like Lingard or DVB who plays well n esp Lingard who has been scoring so many goals for him n for West ham....I m very sure if he had played Lingard in midfield that night Lingard could hv helped to score at least a goal or 2 as he is very energetic n can run about a lot n fights for the ball too

Old 25-10-2021, 06:37 PM
Samster

Quote:
I was fed up and being sarcastic ..... InfantMgr OGS is just a complete unadulterated pile of human shit.
Yes bro, understand yr frustrations..all of us fans here feel the same way

Old 25-10-2021, 08:03 PM
Samster

Quoted: 349 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4208 / Power: 17
ilovepantyhose has a reputation beyond reputeilovepantyhose has a reputation beyond reputeilovepantyhose has a reputation beyond reputeilovepantyhose has a reputation beyond reputeilovepantyhose has a reputation beyond reputeilovepantyhose has a reputation beyond reputeilovepantyhose has a reputation beyond reputeilovepantyhose has a reputation beyond reputeilovepantyhose has a reputation beyond reputeilovepantyhose has a reputation beyond reputeilovepantyhose has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tai_zi21 View Post
Even I think u make a better manager than ole bro
Quote:
No need to fear for him or his job...he is not even afraid himself as he says he still has the backing of the owners...
haizzz... the thing is week in week out, the team play with instructions that are ineffective and detrimental to their momentum and form. playing out from the back against high press, tall players zonal mark instead of tall opponents when defending set pieces, selecting players which causes imbalance to the attack

the euphoria and optimism generated by signing sancho, varane and especially CR7 has all but gone. OGS picks the attackers without a proper attacking plan and hopes that their individual magic can get results, but he doesn't play them to their strengths. case in point: CR7, he is now an experienced center forward who still has a great leap and great finishing. if OGS wants to select CR7, logically, he must select natural wingers (sancho AMR, greenwood AML) to dribble down the flanks and provided first time crosses for CR7 to connect to. but OGS utilises greenwood and rashford as inverted wingers who cuts inside to shoot/cross, thus the opportunity is lost as the defenders can recover that half-a-sec moment back. if OGS wants to pick CR7 and also utilise inverted winger, he has to pick a natural winger on one flank to provide first time crosses and the inverted winger on the other flank. this is a compromise but at least there will still be a natural winger to provide crosses, while the inverted winger can cut inside and shoot. either way, CR7 can either attempt headers or pounce on rebounds. the ball also must be moved quicker sideways so as to stretch the defence and create pockets of space to exploit

another case in point: pogba, even the average fan can see that pogba CANNOT defend, yet OGS picked him for a 2-man midfield which was easily overrun. mourinho had tried to solve this midfield issue by selecting 2 DMC (mctominay/herrera/fred/matic) to cover for pogba, it was effective to some extent but it caused imbalance as the attacking focus was constantly down the left, with no natural AMR. before OGS signed fernandes, pogba was the de facto playmaker and he was pulling the strings to create chances for the attackers. when fernandes joined, there is an abundance of attacking players and seems like OGS doesn't know how to accommodate and play to their strengths

also, if OGS wants the fullbacks to overlap, he must instruct the MC or the winger on the corresponding side to cover the position in the event of counters. there is no proper defensive plan this season and the team has been alarmingly vulnerable to counters, opponents advance like a hot knife thru butter. what is going on?? did they practise any defensive drills during training?? did they practise any overloading on defence during training?? has the crowd noise drowned out the communications on matchday?? *throwback to schmeichel and his bellowing*

(**add on) defence wise, maguire lacks pace, so the defensive line has to be deeper to accommodate him: 1. the back 4 needs to be super well-drilled in the offside trap as the defender on the far side tends to play the opponent onside; 2. the fullbacks cannot make forward runs often as it would expose maguire to overloading, thus advance to the halfway line at the most; 3. the gk+defenders must be constantly aware and in communication, when the gk is shouting commands, the defenders can decisively clear potential dangers; 4. totally change the defensive setup and play 3 DCs at the back (2 pacy DCs on either side of maguire to cover for him) with 2 wingbacks, but this will mean a big effort to change the mindset, retrain and get used to this new setup. when they don't have possession, all 10 outfield players must be back in their own half and start pressing within their own half, force the opponent to make a mistake and play on the counter, the passing of DDG/fernandes/pogba and the pace of rashford/greenwood/sancho/lingard can result in a lighting quick counterattack goal (as shown in the past); 5. as one extra player is committed in defence, this would mean that there is one less player in attack, the resulting formation will be 3-4-3 (5-4-1 w/o ball): varane-maguire-lindelof, AWB-mctom-fernandes-shaw, sancho-CR7-rashford, the squad depth is good enough in case of injuries (add on**)

vomitted blood due to last night's horror show, so need to rant...

FOC is the most expensive

if it's too good to be true, it usually is

round2: jay chou, arse-nal, greenfrog, oxeso, simplyunperfect, w00f, sex crusader, silentreader88, hanster, sanuuk

Last edited by ilovepantyhose; 25-10-2021 at 11:16 PM. Reason: add on
Old 25-10-2021, 08:52 PM
Samster

Quote:
absolute horror show...

Another BIG weakness of theirs is that when they lose or rob of the ball in midfield, there will certainly be a goal scored against them ...tis is becos the opposition player who robs them of the ball will either themselves or pass to another colleague who will race very fast to their goal to slot it in as they were no defenders left to help the GK guard the goal...

this is evident in the case of Fred losing the ball in midfield in the game against Everton n last night again when Pogba lost the ball in midfield against pool n had a goal scored against them so fast ...they r almost exact carbon copies except that last night Salah scored the goal all by himself whereas in the case of Everton there were 2 of them running abreast of each other, n they just need to pass the ball to the other to trick the GK n put it into goal

Last edited by Rickey; 26-10-2021 at 08:26 AM.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1