The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 14-05-2009, 12:38 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 35 / Power: 0
Need back up deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Chio sch teachers

Those were the good old day.
Old 14-05-2009, 04:54 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 170 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1885 / Power: 20
bigmannow has a brilliant futurebigmannow has a brilliant futurebigmannow has a brilliant futurebigmannow has a brilliant futurebigmannow has a brilliant futurebigmannow has a brilliant futurebigmannow has a brilliant futurebigmannow has a brilliant futurebigmannow has a brilliant futurebigmannow has a brilliant futurebigmannow has a brilliant future

Jus now was walking outside and saw this supposedly teacher walking wif a plump RJC female student, she carrying umbrella against the hot sunshine.. the teacher was wearing this silver-grey silky dress and she had long hair and lipstick red lips and nice smile... as i bypassed her , i heard her asking the student "u staying at blk d rite?" so i guess she mus be a teacher... first moment i set my eyes on this smiling teacher i realli wan to up her liao.. and she was also looking at me.. cos we were by a roadside pathway, nobody else.... the student noticed i was staring the teacher.. and the teacher also smile smile at me.. hehe.. realli one hot babe to up... hope to meet her again soon..
Old 14-05-2009, 05:30 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
rtk3 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by kwaychup View Post
Here's my share of teachers
when i was in sec school around 18yrs back in QTSS if old people knows what QTSS means. if some bros are from there, you will know whom i'm referring to.

i have this geography teacher who is always wearing this knee length figure hugging skirt. she had an hourglass figure to go with it. whether she teach she will walk around the class, and with her back facing us, you can see her shapely and round prefect ass. too bad she seldoms chao geng else i think alot of guys in the class will nose bleed. too bad during sec 4 she left our school.
i also remember she always have this motto "a hungry woman is an angry woman"

Another teacher i remember was a temp replacement.
the 1st day of school she came in a spagetti top and bright red mini skirt.
damn stunner too and she sits on the table. you can beo her matching lacy red panties as well

You're definitely my schoolmate, and probably even my classmate
Old 14-05-2009, 06:07 PM
Samster

Quoted: 69 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1199 / Power: 19
kwaychup has much to be proud ofkwaychup has much to be proud ofkwaychup has much to be proud ofkwaychup has much to be proud ofkwaychup has much to be proud ofkwaychup has much to be proud ofkwaychup has much to be proud ofkwaychup has much to be proud ofkwaychup has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by V123 View Post
I think a while ago, Wanbao or Shinmin published this primary sch teacher in revealing bikini shot, thongs etc. She has her own blog etc. Got a lot of backlash from public. I think she's hot, though small boobs though.
You must be referring to Gwen. She should be in her early 30s or even younger.
heck i think her student's wont' be here from another few years
Try look for her pics in GutterUncensored.com

Quote:
Originally Posted by rtk3 View Post
You're definitely my schoolmate, and probably even my classmate
so which other teachers you can remember
Old 14-05-2009, 06:14 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
rtk3 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:

Didn't really feel Ms K was hot. Maybe I was sleeping during her lesson all the time. That relief teacher (Miss Leong) was too loud and had very strong perfume. That guy Hendra really likes her. mua ha ha

My babe was the first year music teacher. (not the mother hen)
Old 14-05-2009, 06:14 PM
Samster

Quoted: 9 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 533 / Power: 19
V123 is a glorious beacon of lightV123 is a glorious beacon of lightV123 is a glorious beacon of lightV123 is a glorious beacon of lightV123 is a glorious beacon of lightV123 is a glorious beacon of light

Yes. It's Gwen. See link below
GutterUncensored.com: Singapore

I would die to have a teacher like her!
Old 14-05-2009, 10:06 PM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -5 / Power: 0
nettyworms is under Moderation till he learns how to behave

Quote:
You must be referring to Gwen. She should be in her early 30s or even younger.
heck i think her student's wont' be here from another few years
Try look for her pics in GutterUncensored.com

yo qtss mates~~ was in wont tell u =p

she is none other than...................... ms................................

wont expose her =p

btw i went back to our school recently and realised theres really alot alot more SYT

got a few i think i can name

ms koh - PE teacher firm tits around c cup

got 1 very fierce chinese teacher saw her holding her class back for detention but really very chio one. face and figure and assets.

btw theres 1 teacher whom i would like to condem here which is none other then MR TOH AH TEE

im dead sure u guys know who he is

he is 1 of the oldest math teacher who have retired last year and when he was teaching my class he used to hold us back for detention almost everyday like 3/5 of the week

he also very hao lian say what got 35 years + of teaching experience =_=
Old 14-05-2009, 10:23 PM
Samster

Quoted: 69 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1199 / Power: 19
kwaychup has much to be proud ofkwaychup has much to be proud ofkwaychup has much to be proud ofkwaychup has much to be proud ofkwaychup has much to be proud ofkwaychup has much to be proud ofkwaychup has much to be proud ofkwaychup has much to be proud ofkwaychup has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by nettyworms View Post
btw i went back to our school recently and realised theres really alot alot more SYT

got 1 very fierce chinese teacher saw her holding her class back for detention but really very chio one. face and figure and assets.

btw theres 1 teacher whom i would like to condem here which is none other then MR TOH AH TEE

yeah i know who he is, school is so near my house but i never went back for 15 yrs as least lol
even go back i also dunno find who sia.

the only thing i remember is the "bomb" incident which the school went into papers and ironically the teacher die few years later
Old 15-05-2009, 03:14 PM
Samster

Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 124 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2335 / Power: 21
Franco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by nettyworms View Post
yo qtss mates~~ was in wont tell u =p

she is none other than...................... ms................................

wont expose her =p

im dead sure u guys know who he is

he is 1 of the oldest math teacher who have retired last year and when he was teaching my class he used to hold us back for detention almost everyday like 3/5 of the week

QTSS?

My bro is studying there now.

There are quite a number of nice female teachers there...if you go see the school website.

I know which Ms Koh PE teacher you are talking about.

P.S:I went to the school for the Meet The Parents Session before.
Old 16-05-2009, 08:15 PM
Samster

Quoted: 96 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2217 / Power: 17
owenfang has a reputation beyond reputeowenfang has a reputation beyond reputeowenfang has a reputation beyond reputeowenfang has a reputation beyond reputeowenfang has a reputation beyond reputeowenfang has a reputation beyond reputeowenfang has a reputation beyond reputeowenfang has a reputation beyond reputeowenfang has a reputation beyond reputeowenfang has a reputation beyond reputeowenfang has a reputation beyond repute

i remember one time I go camping with my school. Then got one time me and my friend followed my chio bu young teacher (she is in PT singlet and PT shorts (damm short like not wearing any underwear sia) to the shower room. We camp beside her shower cubicle and peep at her bathing. damm shiok sia. damm........ fuck........ i remember my dick steam until siao. Then 3 of us really feel like bash into her cubicle and pull her out to fuck her sia. At that time we were still 15 sia. fuck. Dun really dare to do it also.

Her figure is damm good. Her breast is the kind of round type.Her pussy hair is so wet.... fuck. Her whole body is so wet and full of soap foam. hahaha.
Old 16-05-2009, 10:35 PM
Samster

Franco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by owenfang View Post
i remember one time I go camping with my school. Then got one time me and my friend followed my chio bu young teacher (she is in PT singlet and PT shorts (damm short like not wearing any underwear sia) to the shower room. We camp beside her shower cubicle and peep at her bathing. damm shiok sia. damm........ fuck........ i remember my dick steam until siao. Then 3 of us really feel like bash into her cubicle and pull her out to fuck her sia. At that time we were still 15 sia. fuck. Dun really dare to do it also.

Her figure is damm good. Her breast is the kind of round type.Her pussy hair is so wet.... fuck. Her whole body is so wet and full of soap foam. hahaha.

How you managed to peep her bathing?
Old 17-05-2009, 08:24 PM
Samster

When I was in Sec I had this relief PE teacher. She was only abt 20 and her presence meant that all the guys NEVER skipped PE!!!

The main attraction was that she loves to wear those short tennis skirts or shorts and singlets for the PE lessons.

These are such a turn on man - Cheers

Some of us would pretend that we can't do our sit-ups and she would come over to me, squat down infront of me and held my ankles and knees!!! Wow!! Each time I got up, I got a nice view!!!

We guys always tried the same trick and she didn't seem to mind of bother abt it at all.

Old 18-05-2009, 11:09 AM
Samster

owenfang has a reputation beyond reputeowenfang has a reputation beyond reputeowenfang has a reputation beyond reputeowenfang has a reputation beyond reputeowenfang has a reputation beyond reputeowenfang has a reputation beyond reputeowenfang has a reputation beyond reputeowenfang has a reputation beyond reputeowenfang has a reputation beyond reputeowenfang has a reputation beyond reputeowenfang has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Franco_Barsei View Post
When I was in Sec I had this relief PE teacher. She was only abt 20 and her presence meant that all the guys NEVER skipped PE!!!

The main attraction was that she loves to wear those short tennis skirts or shorts and singlets for the PE lessons.

These are such a turn on man - Cheers

Some of us would pretend that we can't do our sit-ups and she would come over to me, squat down infront of me and held my ankles and knees!!! Wow!! Each time I got up, I got a nice view!!!

We guys always tried the same trick and she didn't seem to mind of bother abt it at all.

power la... did u teach ur junior boys to do that?? hahaha

I taught my junior boys to peep those chiobu teacher neh neh.hahaha
Old 18-05-2009, 06:10 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by owenfang View Post
power la... did u teach ur junior boys to do that?? hahaha

I taught my junior boys to peep those chiobu teacher neh neh.hahaha
How did you teach them?
Old 19-05-2009, 11:32 AM
Samster

never teach...hahaha jus share wif them....

actually they more "power" sia. act like small boy (wear shorts one, lower sec), those chiobu teacher mus be more careful of them hahaha
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1