The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List
2011, ggbro, Lipstick

Old 25-10-2021, 01:38 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 16 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 296 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 11008 / Power: 17
TheDriverGuy has a reputation beyond reputeTheDriverGuy has a reputation beyond reputeTheDriverGuy has a reputation beyond reputeTheDriverGuy has a reputation beyond reputeTheDriverGuy has a reputation beyond reputeTheDriverGuy has a reputation beyond reputeTheDriverGuy has a reputation beyond reputeTheDriverGuy has a reputation beyond reputeTheDriverGuy has a reputation beyond reputeTheDriverGuy has a reputation beyond reputeTheDriverGuy has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Peeping/Accidental saw girl zaogeng or naked

Quote:
Originally Posted by manhood1900 View Post
WFH
No wonder that time news reported many would prefer WFH instead of returning to workplaces
Old 25-10-2021, 05:37 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 29 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 96 / Power: 4
mangoes49 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Orange22 View Post
Long time never go reservoirs, must make a trip soon
Haha go go. I’m gonna go pretty soon too.
Old 25-10-2021, 06:28 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 68 / Power: 6
BroPebble deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
WFH
Forgot to wear clothes while on ZOOM?
Old 26-10-2021, 01:26 PM
Samster

Quoted: 76 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2001 / Power: 19
bigloser0 has a reputation beyond reputebigloser0 has a reputation beyond reputebigloser0 has a reputation beyond reputebigloser0 has a reputation beyond reputebigloser0 has a reputation beyond reputebigloser0 has a reputation beyond reputebigloser0 has a reputation beyond reputebigloser0 has a reputation beyond reputebigloser0 has a reputation beyond reputebigloser0 has a reputation beyond reputebigloser0 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
WFH
whoa who is she?
how much?
i want to work at her home instead.
Old 26-10-2021, 03:08 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 6 Post(s)
Quoted: 216 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1482 / Power: 6
IamAStoryTeller has much to be proud ofIamAStoryTeller has much to be proud ofIamAStoryTeller has much to be proud ofIamAStoryTeller has much to be proud ofIamAStoryTeller has much to be proud ofIamAStoryTeller has much to be proud ofIamAStoryTeller has much to be proud ofIamAStoryTeller has much to be proud ofIamAStoryTeller has much to be proud ofIamAStoryTeller has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by cavemao View Post
compass one forget it lah, very rare sightings nia, but wwp really got more recently, is there a gym somewhere? quite a few times already, i go down to basement that open area to buy bubble tea, sure got a few sweaty girls in tight gym attire walking around.....
Oasis Terrace there have gym..many many eye candy
Old 26-10-2021, 08:06 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 470 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3099 / Power: 20
cavemao has a reputation beyond reputecavemao has a reputation beyond reputecavemao has a reputation beyond reputecavemao has a reputation beyond reputecavemao has a reputation beyond reputecavemao has a reputation beyond reputecavemao has a reputation beyond reputecavemao has a reputation beyond reputecavemao has a reputation beyond reputecavemao has a reputation beyond reputecavemao has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by bignehneh View Post
Not this one. Lol! Ok. If u walk from the mrt station, Turn Right” (can’t recall what wing that is called). The first shop is Dyson, then some beauty shop and the 3rd shop is also beauty shop. The big tits malay is there. I went on Fri and saw her 2 huge headlight. If you are kind enough to talk to her when u received her free samples, just use ur eyes to see how big tits.

The other one I saw is a customer. But compass one and Waterway Point really many big tits. See till eyes pop out
the one in the middle right? Aqua i went today, saw her
Old 27-10-2021, 08:10 AM
Samster

Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2543 / Power: 15
dvilla has a reputation beyond reputedvilla has a reputation beyond reputedvilla has a reputation beyond reputedvilla has a reputation beyond reputedvilla has a reputation beyond reputedvilla has a reputation beyond reputedvilla has a reputation beyond reputedvilla has a reputation beyond reputedvilla has a reputation beyond reputedvilla has a reputation beyond reputedvilla has a reputation beyond repute

Not sure if anyone was at ikea tampines on Sunday. There was this short hair milf (look like thai or at least mixed blood) estimate late 40s to early 50s, but still maintained well figure, wearing a black sleeveless tank top, with no bra. She had a tattoo of a sun or something similarly shaped at her back. Initially i could not believe my eyes, i couldnt really believe my eyes, and becos i was with the CO, i couldnt just walk around and follow her. There was one occasion when she was selecting plate or bowl just infront of me and i spotted the shape of the nipples thru the cloth. Guess she thought that by wearing dark colour it would be difficult to spot.

On a side note, i would have gone for her, even at her age, i just have a thing for milf hahaha.
Old 27-10-2021, 08:44 AM
Samster

Quoted: 28 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 209 / Power: 10
sandy6979 is a Helpful and Caring Samstersandy6979 is a Helpful and Caring Samstersandy6979 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Iceman90 View Post
How I wish she is my boss. I don’t mind she videocall me on Monday morning for meeting.
Would love such a milf . Bang Bang have meeting then I rest and then once her meeting done once again bang bang . would be a blessing WFH with such a one
Old 27-10-2021, 11:19 AM
Samster

Quoted: 32 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 67 / Power: 5
Iceman90 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by sandy6979 View Post
Would love such a milf . Bang Bang have meeting then I rest and then once her meeting done once again bang bang . would be a blessing WFH with such a one
I don’t mind she got bang bang during meeting too.. can watch during the meeting and rub myself too
Old 27-10-2021, 01:08 PM
Samster

Quoted: 28 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 209 / Power: 10
sandy6979 is a Helpful and Caring Samstersandy6979 is a Helpful and Caring Samstersandy6979 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Iceman90 View Post
I don’t mind she got bang bang during meeting too.. can watch during the meeting and rub myself too
I wouldnt mind upping her during the meeting while you watch and shake yourself hahaha
Old 27-10-2021, 01:28 PM
Samster

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 61 / Power: 5
sixtworth deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by sandy6979 View Post
I wouldnt mind upping her during the meeting while you watch and shake yourself hahaha
Why not a gb and take turns on her
Old 27-10-2021, 01:42 PM
Samster

Quoted: 76 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2001 / Power: 19
bigloser0 has a reputation beyond reputebigloser0 has a reputation beyond reputebigloser0 has a reputation beyond reputebigloser0 has a reputation beyond reputebigloser0 has a reputation beyond reputebigloser0 has a reputation beyond reputebigloser0 has a reputation beyond reputebigloser0 has a reputation beyond reputebigloser0 has a reputation beyond reputebigloser0 has a reputation beyond reputebigloser0 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by sixtworth View Post
no i want her all to myself.
bang bang before meeting, during meeting and after meeting.
the same goes for other bros..
Old 27-10-2021, 02:10 PM
Samster

Quoted: 29 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 96 / Power: 4
mangoes49 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by sixtworth View Post
Where do I sign up?
Old 27-10-2021, 07:34 PM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 56 / Power: 6
pondscaper deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by mangoes49 View Post
Where do I sign up?
Applications open liao?
Old 28-10-2021, 04:27 PM
Samster

Quoted: 38 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 834 / Power: 14
he-ro is a splendid one to beholdhe-ro is a splendid one to beholdhe-ro is a splendid one to beholdhe-ro is a splendid one to beholdhe-ro is a splendid one to beholdhe-ro is a splendid one to beholdhe-ro is a splendid one to behold

Last week I went to Orchard Central and was at the cafe at 2nd floor. There is a handicapped toilet at a very secluded corner but I could see inside the toilet from where I sat.

There was a guy who opened the handicapped toilet. And a girl in her thong was inside the toilet in front of the mirror. The guy had the biggest shock of his lift and the girl also stunned for a few secs.

Caught a good view of the girl's ass for a few secs. Think the guy was too shocked to enjoy the view. After a while, the girl came out and I think wanted to go scold the guy.

Super candid moment
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1