The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 23-07-2017, 01:46 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 82 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 937 / Power: 10
Stevevaldez is a splendid one to beholdStevevaldez is a splendid one to beholdStevevaldez is a splendid one to beholdStevevaldez is a splendid one to beholdStevevaldez is a splendid one to beholdStevevaldez is a splendid one to beholdStevevaldez is a splendid one to beholdStevevaldez is a splendid one to behold
Re: Fucking the bride weeks before her wedding.

i pulled my foreskin back, put more cream on it.. audrey sucked on it like she loved it.. she loved the cream.. she looked up at me at times.. she looked horny.. i looked down at her.. the bride to be in a few weeks time.. sucking off my cock in such a horny and delightful way, wearing nothing but in her lacey red bra and panties.

me: come here future bride to be.. let's have more fun..

i sat down and sprayed some cream on my nipples.. she licked them without hesitation.. i did my work on her bra and unhooked it..

audrey: hey!

she quickly grabbed her bra to prevent it from falling off, and pressed it on her breasts..

me: relax... i just want to eat cream of you as well.. relax....

audrey: don't have to take it off ah..

me: i don't want to stain it...

audrey: it's ok..

me: well if you say so..

i pushed her gently and laid her to rest against the sofa, i spread whip cream all over her cleavage and bra, which she was trying to hook it back.. i ate the cream off her cleavage as i kissed her breasts, as she was trying hard to hook her bra back, i made my move...

audrey: hey!!.......... (she grabs my head to push me away)...... hey...... hey....... hey............. uhhhh..... (she grabs my head harder, this time pressing my head on to her breasts instead of pushing me away)

as she was trying to hook her bra back, i pulled it up and sucked on her nipples, she resisted at first, until i licked her into submission... as she enjoyed my licking and moaned, i slowly and gently removed her bra and i moved to lick her other nipple, using the fat from the whip cream as a strong lubricant.. Audrey moaned like she has never been licked before. in fact, that was her first time being licked by anyone! she was that chaste...
Old 23-07-2017, 06:44 PM
Samster

Stevevaldez is a splendid one to beholdStevevaldez is a splendid one to beholdStevevaldez is a splendid one to beholdStevevaldez is a splendid one to beholdStevevaldez is a splendid one to beholdStevevaldez is a splendid one to beholdStevevaldez is a splendid one to beholdStevevaldez is a splendid one to behold

audrey: hey, better not... too far already...

me: come on... your last wild night.. .besides, i'm just going to pleasure you the way you pleasured me that's all..

my head was now in between audrey's legs, i was kneeling on the floor, i had just kissed her downwards from licking her nipples. while kissing, i had gently stripped her panties down to her ankles.... she was not really aware, tired from the long day and tipsy from the alcohol.. i sprayed some whip cream on her pubic hair, it was a mess and i regretted it.. but i spread her legs gently and sprayed on her pussy... fresh new pussy... she was confirmed a virgin back then... it looked tasty..

audrey: ohhh!! oh myyyy!!!!! what is this feeling????? oh gawd!!! oh gawd!!!! OH GAWD!!!!

i was slurping away on her pussy juices, her thighs were clamped shut on my head, shutting my ears, but i could still hear her moan away loudly.. i may have licked her for 10 minutes, my tongue felt so sore. there she was, audrey lim, future Missus soon.. lying naked on my sofa with my head in between her legs.. i stopped licking and got up, stared at her... gawd she looks beautiful... her body is perfect, so young and tender back then.. her breasts look so firm despite her lying down.. her legs are still spread...

i looked down at her...

i really couldn't take it anymore..

i contemplated...

here or bedroom?

here! (cos she may wake up and want to stop me...)

condom not nearby.. how?

fuck it!

i kneeled on the sofa in between her legs.

i looked down at audrey lim..

you are mine!
Old 23-07-2017, 08:33 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 75 / Power: 9
KepCop deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Nice nice, please update soon!
Old 23-07-2017, 11:33 PM
Samster

Quoted: 214 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 10765 / Power: 17
diputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond repute

So shiok reading this thread, please continue.
Old 23-07-2017, 11:51 PM
Samster

Quoted: 58 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 892 / Power: 18
captainofthewin is a splendid one to beholdcaptainofthewin is a splendid one to beholdcaptainofthewin is a splendid one to beholdcaptainofthewin is a splendid one to beholdcaptainofthewin is a splendid one to beholdcaptainofthewin is a splendid one to beholdcaptainofthewin is a splendid one to behold

nice! i am hoping the same would happened to me soon
Old 24-07-2017, 05:54 PM
Samster

Audrey: uh. Uh. Uh. What are you doing???? Uh. Uh!!!!

She was moaning loudly, her eyes were shut, she was grabbing at the sofa and pillows, she took one and used it to cover her face... I was in between her legs, I know what you must be thinking, my penis had already penetrated her.. but I hadn't. I was shaking my penis at her pussy opening, rubbing it at her clitoris, using my penis to brush her pussy opening.. i rubbed it fast and quick.. a little into her pussy at times, audrey was fidgeting so much, she moved the pillow away from her face, her eyes were still shut..

audrey: what are you doing... uhhh... uhhh... uhhh... what are you doing... cannot.... pleaseeee.... uhhh...

i continued to rub my penis hard and fast, this time aiming focused on her clitoris... audrey screamed and screamed.. i was surprised she didn't start to kick me away, instead, her legs remained spread.. she raised her body upwards at intervals, she was high and horny. she wanted more!

me: do you want me to stop?

she did not answer, instead.. she kept fidgeting.. her head moving sideways to sideways, her hands grabbing my sofa, kept moving and grabbing around..

me: do you want more?

i rubbed her clitoris faster, so fast until even her breasts started to shake. she moaned and her moans shook.. 'UH UH UH UH UH UH UH UH UH...'

me: do you want more?

she nodded her head..

Audrey: UH UH UH UH UH UH UH UH UH UH.. AHHHHHHH!!

Audrey's eyes popped opened! her mouth gasped wide open.. she looked right at me.. she was breathing so hard and fast... MY FULLY ERECTED PENIS HAD FULLY PENETRATED HER PUSSY!!!

Last edited by Stevevaldez; 24-07-2017 at 08:54 PM.
Old 24-07-2017, 05:56 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 53 / Power: 8
huangxiaogou deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

More please, more!!!!!
Old 24-07-2017, 08:20 PM
Samster

Quoted: 214 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 10765 / Power: 17
diputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond repute

Camping for more here.
Old 24-07-2017, 10:09 PM
Samster

I stared at her face..

she stared back at mine...

her mouth was still wide opened and she was breathing heavily.. my penis was fully pushed inside her.. fuck ! her virgin pussy was TIGHT!! FUCKING TIGHT!!!! but it wasn't too difficult sliding it into her! cos she cums like a FUCkING WHORE! so much juice inside.. i embraced her in that moment.. then, slowly, i started to fuck her.. she moaned.. i held her hands and pinned her down.. she looked back at me at times, gave me the horny face, but also a look of guilt... i fucked her faster and faster... faster and faster... i let go of her hands.. i held her waist and i fucked her hard! HARD!! HARD!!

Audrey SCREAMED.. AND SCREAMED!!! AND SCREAMED!! UNTIL.....

she finally orgasmed!!

i pulled my cock out and rest.. then.. i pushed it back into her, she moaned.. i lifted her off the sofa and walked her into my bedroom's toilet. her legs wrapped around me, as i walked, we fucked a little.. she was kissing all over my face.. in the shower, i pinned her against the wall and turned on the shower head. we fucked a little more, i let her down and cleaned her up. i was surprised that she was still awake, and partially sober. i turned her body around, put her against the way raised her hips and fucked her doggy, this time round WITHOUT condom. she didn't seem to bother or care.. i fucked her until i CUMMED, but i immediately pulled my penis out and ejaculated on her butt... some of my semen may have been inside her on the way out.. i didn't care. dried her up, brought her to my bed. we cuddled and then slept separately..

next morning.. when i woke up.. to my surprise and ....
Old 24-07-2017, 10:55 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 51 / Power: 8
Destroying deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

OMG damn good story bro!! Please update soon
Old 24-07-2017, 11:04 PM
Samster

audrey was crying...

Me: i'm sorry.. we took it too far? it was the alcohol...

audrey: no no.. it's not your fault.. i didn't stop it myself either...

me: is everything ok?

audrey no response...

me: look.. it's just one night... like we said.. it was your hen's night.. last chance for you to enjoy some wild side before you get married and be faithful forever right.. maybe you didn't expect it to go so far.. but let me ask you, will you regret this night in many years to come? especially since no one will ever know about it, everyone left, it was just me and you and no one knows you came back to my condo.. so will you regret this?

audrey looked at me, eyes not so red, but teary.. she looked down... then finally.. she shook her head.. : nope.. i don't think so...

i lifted her chin using one finger. 'cheer up... i'm really glad it happened ok.. you are really hot you know.. and i can't believe you were going to have just one man in life for the rest of your life! you are so beautiful and sexy and hot and...

she grabbed me and kissed me on my lips.

she was not drunk anymore.

she was sober.

she was consciously aware..

the bride to be in three week's time..

i kissed her back.. we rolled down to her side, i got on top of her, her legs spread willingly for me. i got in between her and....... UHHHHHH!!! she was fucking wet inside already.

uh.. uh... uh.. uh.. uh... uh... uh... uh... uh! uh! UH! UH! UH! UH! UH! UH! UH! UH! UH! UH! UH! UH! UH! UH! UH! UH! UH! UH! UH! UH! UH! UH! UH! UH! UH! UH! UH! UH! UH! UH! UH! UH! UH! UH! UH! UH! UH! UH! UH! UH! UH! UH! UH! UH! UH! UH! UH! UH! UH! UH! UH! UH! UH! UH! UH! UH! UH! UH! UH! UH! UH! UH! UH! UH! UH! UH! UH! UH! UH! UH! UH! UH! UH! UH! UH! UH! UH! UH! UH! UH! UH! UH! UH! UH! UH! UH! UH! can we...UH! UH! UH! UH! UH! UH! UH! UH! UH! UH! UH! UH! can we try... UH! UH! UH! UH! UH! UH! from behind? UH! UH! UH! UH! UH! UH!
Old 24-07-2017, 11:10 PM
Samster

OH! OH! OH! I LOVE THIS! OH! OH! OH! I LOVE THISSS!! I LOVE THIS SOOO MUCH!!! HAO SHUANG!! HAO SHUANG!!!! OH! OH! OH! OH! OH! OH! OH!

i was fucking her doggy, piak her so loud and hard.. she seemed to love this position so much. she loved the angle where my penis hits the inside of her pussy. i enjoyed ramming her too as her butt had enough meat. it was perfect. i rammed her until she had her orgasm.. and me... i cummed inside her.... fuck!!! AHHHH!! AHHHH!!!! SHIT! i was worried.. but it was fucking worth it.. CUMMING INSIDE A VIRGIN.. A BRIDE TO BE! THAT FEELING!!

we went back to sleep.. when i woke up, Audrey was in the living room. she had put on a shirt of mine and she was on the phone.. she hung up, it was her fiancé. she told me she needed to leave to prepare to go for a dinner with some relatives... we looked at each other, hugged.. i reminded her to get the pills as i had cummed in her. she told me her menstruation was coming in a few days so its ok..

me: this was wonderful..

audrey: yes. thank you so much for it..

she left..

then, i realized she left her bra and panties hanging on my sofa.. she went home completely commando??

i smsed her, 'you left something behind'

she replied..

' i'll come back and get it later tonight. is that ok with you?'
Old 24-07-2017, 11:39 PM
Samster

SMS from Audrey: are you still awake?

it was 11 pm..

me: yes. where are you?

audrey: i'm ????? station...

me: come on over?

audrey: ok..

i called the guardhouse, minutes later my doorbell rang.

i saw audrey. she was quite formally dress in a dress.

i looked at her.. she looked at me.. i saw pure lust in her eyes. she saw the lust in mine too.. i invited her in, had already poured vodka into two shots..

me: you want to stay awhile? or do you have to go home straight?

audrey: nope, no rush..

i handed her a paper bag, her bra and panties were in it...

she took a look at it and returned it back to me..

audrey: you can have it.. as a souvenir.. hehe..

i offered her the drink, we both downed our shots... it was quiet for awhile... we were both nervous, not sure who to make the first move...

me: then can i have another set of souvenir ?

audrey looked down and said: you can't...

me: why not?

she looked at me... : because of this..

she stood up and unzipped the back of her dress, her dress fell down her body..

then i knew why..

she had no underwear on at all..
Old 25-07-2017, 12:01 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 51 / Power: 8
3goo deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Very steamy updates TS!
Old 25-07-2017, 12:26 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 26 / Power: 0
PityMe deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by Stevevaldez View Post
I stared at her face..

she stared back at mine...

her mouth was still wide opened and she was breathing heavily.. my penis was fully pushed inside her.. fuck ! her virgin pussy was TIGHT!! FUCKING TIGHT!!!! but it wasn't too difficult sliding it into her! cos she cums like a FUCkING WHORE! so much juice inside.. i embraced her in that moment.. then, slowly, i started to fuck her.. she moaned.. i held her hands and pinned her down.. she looked back at me at times, gave me the horny face, but also a look of guilt... i fucked her faster and faster... faster and faster... i let go of her hands.. i held her waist and i fucked her hard! HARD!! HARD!!

Audrey SCREAMED.. AND SCREAMED!!! AND SCREAMED!! UNTIL.....

she finally orgasmed!!

i pulled my cock out and rest.. then.. i pushed it back into her, she moaned.. i lifted her off the sofa and walked her into my bedroom's toilet. her legs wrapped around me, as i walked, we fucked a little.. she was kissing all over my face.. in the shower, i pinned her against the wall and turned on the shower head. we fucked a little more, i let her down and cleaned her up. i was surprised that she was still awake, and partially sober. i turned her body around, put her against the way raised her hips and fucked her doggy, this time round WITHOUT condom. she didn't seem to bother or care.. i fucked her until i CUMMED, but i immediately pulled my penis out and ejaculated on her butt... some of my semen may have been inside her on the way out.. i didn't care. dried her up, brought her to my bed. we cuddled and then slept separately..

next morning.. when i woke up.. to my surprise and ....
Looks like Audrey didn't bleed after being deflowered by you😯
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1