The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 25-07-2017, 10:29 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 51 / Power: 8
3goo deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Fucking the bride weeks before her wedding.

Quote:
Originally Posted by hi2u View Post
Yes I think not all virgins bleed.
My ex gave me her first time, it was smooth, she did not feel any pain, probably because of trust factor, thus she felt it is ok. She bled.
Another ex also gave me her first time, however, she did not bleed. She was tight too, however, position was a bit weird, kind of felt it was higher positioned than where a normal pussy would be.
Anyway bro TS, nice story and adventure you have had!
Agreed with you bro
Old 25-07-2017, 10:36 PM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 372 / Power: 20
DiabloX is a living Saint! - you won't find betterDiabloX is a living Saint! - you won't find betterDiabloX is a living Saint! - you won't find betterDiabloX is a living Saint! - you won't find better

I'm on the same page as TS. If the man turns on the lady and lubricates her well, and doesn't ram himself inside, it's usually only the entrance and hymen area that bears the most damage and would end up sore, the channel of the vagina is fairly elastic and can accomodate very quickly. It's not necessary for bleeding to occur at all, irregardless of the size of the dick. It shows the man's skill if he can feel the hymen and enter without causing unnecessary pain from tearing it up and being careful not to whack the cervix. Most men can't control themselves and thrust inside like a jackrabbit or woodpecker. Even a small prick would cause undue bleeding then. TS, please continue the story!
Old 25-07-2017, 11:22 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 82 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 937 / Power: 11
Stevevaldez is a splendid one to beholdStevevaldez is a splendid one to beholdStevevaldez is a splendid one to beholdStevevaldez is a splendid one to beholdStevevaldez is a splendid one to beholdStevevaldez is a splendid one to beholdStevevaldez is a splendid one to beholdStevevaldez is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stevevaldez View Post
SMS from Audrey: are you still awake?

it was 11 pm..

me: yes. where are you?

audrey: i'm ????? station...

me: come on over?

audrey: ok..

i called the guardhouse, minutes later my doorbell rang.

i saw audrey. she was quite formally dress in a dress.

i looked at her.. she looked at me.. i saw pure lust in her eyes. she saw the lust in mine too.. i invited her in, had already poured vodka into two shots..

me: you want to stay awhile? or do you have to go home straight?

audrey: nope, no rush..

i handed her a paper bag, her bra and panties were in it...

she took a look at it and returned it back to me..

audrey: you can have it.. as a souvenir.. hehe..

i offered her the drink, we both downed our shots... it was quiet for awhile... we were both nervous, not sure who to make the first move...

me: then can i have another set of souvenir ?

audrey looked down and said: you can't...

me: why not?

she looked at me... : because of this..

she stood up and unzipped the back of her dress, her dress fell down her body..

then i knew why..

she had no underwear on at all..

audrey: AHHHH...... AHHHH.... AHHHH.... AHHHH.... AHHHH.... AHHHH.... you are good!! you are good!! AHHHH.... AHHHH.... AHHHH.... AHHHH.... AHHHH.... AHHHH.... AHHHH.... AHHHH.... AHHHH.... you are the best!! you are the best!! AHHHH.... AHHHH.... AHHHH.... AHHHH.... AHHHH.... AHHHH.... AHHHH.... AHHHH.... AHHHH.... AHHHH.... AHHHH....

i was fucking her doggy at my condo.. it was already near midnight, a Tuesday. I decided to take leave for Audrey, she had pleaded with me. she wanted a memorable last few weeks before she leaves for good. it's been 5 days since her hen's night. That sunday, she even skipped church to come and fuck with me. not to mention, earlier that day, we already tried fucking in a shopping center staircase. i had to keep frenching her to stop her form moaning out loud.

in the past 4 days, she would sneak over as long as she had free time from her family, and spent every single night sleeping over at my place. i would wake up to her sucking my cock for me..

but that night, as i fucked her doggy, i found out something.

she and her fiancé had sex few months back at a vacation, when he brought her over for his job interview... (NO SHE DID NOT BLEED)

turns out, i didn't get her virginity after all. i was a little pissed off, but in the end, the time when i fucked her, that high feeling of mistaking that for her virgin fuck was already good enough. i didn't care much.. instead, that drove me to punish her further. i fucked her harder than before..

the next day, her menstruation came. i was disappointed, i had taken leave. but she offered to suck my cock for as long as i wanted. we watched movies in the day and she sucked me dry, swallowed my cum completely.. IN THE CINEMA.. her bj skills got better and better. when she got drunk, she told me everything about her first time having sex, the time with her fiancé. in her own words, it was lame, she didn't like it, she didn't feel much and had the impression that she wouldn't like sex, but one satisfying fact was that she has never sucked his penis before, mine was her first... she never thought she'd suck a penis in her entire life. she had no idea why she was so wild that night with me... her menus lasted four days, that four days, she sucked me as i drove. we went shopping and i bought her a lot of sexy wear, which she would wear to fuck and then sleep in bed with me..

she would request for me to pleasure her nipples until she gets her orgasm as well.. on her third day of mens, i couldn't be bothered and fingered her, there was still some blood left.. she totally loved it.. on her fourth menstruation day, she woke me up as she was getting on top of me to fuck my penis on her own.. she had managed to erect it while i slept...

to be honest, i was getting quite bored with her already by then, as we had fucked too much in such a short period of time. we have already tried most of the common sex positions, doggy which was her favorite, cowgirl, reverse cowgirl, missionary, me fucking her against the wall with both her feet up, 69 which turns her in to a cock sucking machine... not to mention that i was allowed to cum raw inside her so many times.. my leave had ended, audrey wanted me to extend my leave to spend even more time with her. i was a little worried that it was getting romantic, that she might be falling in love.. i refused and gave excuses. she would still ask to come over at night, i hesitated at first but decided not to lose out. that night, i told her i was too tired. the next day i woke up, she made breakfast for me.. i realized, i needed to end it..

however during lunch, she appeared in my office, she looked primp and proper at first, but underneath that dress was a complete whore dress up... i couldn't resist it, we fucked in my office, tried to do it on the table but could not. later that evening, i could not bring myself to break it off with her as i could still some fun to squeeze out of her.

she asked to come over again.. i was a little bored. i told her to bring her gym wear. she came in singlet and shorts, i refused to let her wear her sports bra.. we headed to my gym and i watched her run on the threadmill, along with two other residents... i got so turned on i fucked her mad that night.. she LOVED IT!

the next day, i took MC and brought her to buy the skimpiest of bikinis and slut clothes. later that noon around 4pm, we headed to a public pool.. she wore the bikini and swam alone in the pool.. although it was quite deserted, within 15 mins, two uncles hit on her and tried to chat with her. i told her to be friendly with them. while i watched from a chair not too far away.. i watched her let one of the uncle massage her shoulder. that's when i realize, audrey knows what's going on...

i couldn't take it anymore and signaled her to leave. as we headed to the shower to bath, i told her to pretend to walk into the male shower by mistake first... she tried but the shower room was occupied with a few guys.. instead, i drove her home very quickly and we fucked hard...
Old 25-07-2017, 11:39 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 75 / Power: 9
KepCop deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Nice update TS, support ....
Old 26-07-2017, 08:19 AM
Samster (V)

Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1318 / Power: 12
Jebuschris91 has much to be proud ofJebuschris91 has much to be proud ofJebuschris91 has much to be proud ofJebuschris91 has much to be proud ofJebuschris91 has much to be proud ofJebuschris91 has much to be proud ofJebuschris91 has much to be proud ofJebuschris91 has much to be proud ofJebuschris91 has much to be proud ofJebuschris91 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by PityMe View Post
Are you small sized for your then virgin lovers? 😲
I'm only slightly above average in length and thickness, there are thicker and longer men, I'm kind of in the middle of both? I can't quite explain this properly. Just that it's a nice cock haha

Ignore List: Gutpunch(Pathetic weirdo)
Old 26-07-2017, 08:24 AM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1790 / Power: 13
xrage has a brilliant futurexrage has a brilliant futurexrage has a brilliant futurexrage has a brilliant futurexrage has a brilliant futurexrage has a brilliant futurexrage has a brilliant futurexrage has a brilliant futurexrage has a brilliant futurexrage has a brilliant futurexrage has a brilliant future

Another steamy update TS! V fast, many events, like time lapsed. Haha.. I guess you really were getting bored with so much fucking in a short span of time..

Looking for chat and lunch buddies. ladies pls. I'd like to have a little casual banter over chat, lunch or tea if you are available in the daytime. pm me. I don't bite.
Old 26-07-2017, 10:25 AM
Samster

Quoted: 214 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 10765 / Power: 17
diputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond repute

Upz TS such a lucky dude.
Old 26-07-2017, 01:03 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 51 / Power: 8
DarkPresto deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by KepCop View Post
Nice update TS, support ....
Agree, support too
Old 26-07-2017, 02:49 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 26 / Power: 0
PityMe deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jebuschris91 View Post
I'm only slightly above average in length and thickness, there are thicker and longer men, I'm kind of in the middle of both? I can't quite explain this properly. Just that it's a nice cock haha
So yours is 5inches hard? Haha. Slightly above average is 5 to 6 inches hard.
Old 26-07-2017, 06:03 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 615 / Power: 14
want0nmee is a name known to allwant0nmee is a name known to allwant0nmee is a name known to allwant0nmee is a name known to allwant0nmee is a name known to allwant0nmee is a name known to all

thanks for the update bro
Old 30-07-2017, 10:29 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 82 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 937 / Power: 11
Stevevaldez is a splendid one to beholdStevevaldez is a splendid one to beholdStevevaldez is a splendid one to beholdStevevaldez is a splendid one to beholdStevevaldez is a splendid one to beholdStevevaldez is a splendid one to beholdStevevaldez is a splendid one to beholdStevevaldez is a splendid one to behold

'hold on.. coming... hold on..'

audrey answered the door, her hair all wet, she wore nothing and only had a towel on. she opened the door to a pizza delivery guy who was very surprised.. his eyes widen..

'pizza delivery mdm..'

audrey: sorry! i was in the shower. give me a min, i go get the money.

'oh shit!!'

when she turned, she 'accidentally' dropped her towel, giving him a full body naked view as she quickly grabbed her towel. she rushed pass me and gave me a wink.. i was out of sight to the delivery man. i saw her come out in a blue silk singlet and black panties. i handed her the money along her way to the door................

minutes later.....

audrey: AHHHH...... AHHHH.... AHHHH.... AHHHH.... AHHHH.... AHHHH....

me: you feel horny??? YOU LIKE EXPOSING TO OTHERS ??

audrey: YES!! YESS!! AHHH!!! AHHH!!..

i was pounding her off from behind against my front door.. the moment she shut the door, I grabbed er and fucked her doggy.

she knows exposing herself to others turns me on greatly...

the next day, she answered the door to two delivery uncles who delivered my brand new computer chair..
Old 30-07-2017, 10:38 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 52 / Power: 8
Osimi deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Nice update bro
Old 31-07-2017, 01:29 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
krofal deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Can't wait for more!
Old 31-07-2017, 08:51 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 53 / Power: 8
Astreme deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Very nice story, support!
Old 31-07-2017, 10:24 AM
Samster (V)

Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1318 / Power: 12
Jebuschris91 has much to be proud ofJebuschris91 has much to be proud ofJebuschris91 has much to be proud ofJebuschris91 has much to be proud ofJebuschris91 has much to be proud ofJebuschris91 has much to be proud ofJebuschris91 has much to be proud ofJebuschris91 has much to be proud ofJebuschris91 has much to be proud ofJebuschris91 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by PityMe View Post
So yours is 5inches hard? Haha. Slightly above average is 5 to 6 inches hard.
Oh, I thought slightly above was 6.5, I'm 6.5-6.6, I assumed the average was 6, my apologies.

Ignore List: Gutpunch(Pathetic weirdo)
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1