The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 22-07-2021, 04:46 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 43 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 573 / Power: 14
NoIdea is a name known to allNoIdea is a name known to allNoIdea is a name known to allNoIdea is a name known to allNoIdea is a name known to allNoIdea is a name known to all
My Hedonistic Past

Part 1

Hi everyone. I decided to attempt penning down my adventures before I was married. I got married last year against the backdrop of covid. I made a promise to myself that if I ever found a girl that I wanted to marry, I would take my vows seriously and be completely loyal to her.

This was also why I only got married at the fairly advanced age of 40. While most of my friends had kids by their 30s, I was still more concerned about leading a life of pleasure. I wanted to enjoy the best food, the best travelling experiences, the most thrilling adventures and of course, that included numerous sexual experiences.

It did help very much that by 33, I had started and sold a few businesses which allowed me to be fairly rich. Of course I am not a billionaire or even in the 100-million-club, but my networth at 33 was around 7 million sgd. It also helped I invested in 2 condos, 1 around Outram and 1 around Grange road (those who are property-savvy can figure out easily) which both en-bloced, boosting my networth to over 10 million dollars.

When I was 35, I put all my private properties (I had bought another condo and 2 office units) in a Trust so I could buy a resale HDB. Believe it or not, I grew up in the heartlands and I like the environment much more than the private-housing environments that I could afford. Perhaps if I could ever afford a UHNW lifestyle, I might change my mind, but MCST politics and car-parking arrangements in cluttered landed estates just weren’t my thing.
Old 22-07-2021, 04:46 PM
Samster

NoIdea is a name known to allNoIdea is a name known to allNoIdea is a name known to allNoIdea is a name known to allNoIdea is a name known to allNoIdea is a name known to all
Re: My Hedonistic Past

Part 2

At this point, I must apologise for boring some of you with the above as I know many, if not all, of you came in expecting sex and more sex. However, I must emphasise that this is a memoir of sorts for me (slightly egoistic, I know), and all events are true, albeit edited here and there. It is inevitable that I ramble on a bit but I promise there will be juicy parts for those who only came (or want to cum) for the action.

So without further ado, let’s get into it.

My sex life revolved mostly around local FLs, FWBs and one very important girl who appeared in my life when I was 35. This important girl’s name is Jie Ling. I shared how we started our FWB relationship in another thread on SBF so I won’t repeat it again.

It was not uncommon for me to spend $8k a month on FLs at a point of time in my life. Perhaps it was to compensate for the lack of sex and love I missed when I was giving my life for my businesses and praying everyday for success. Once I had the money, it became nearly like an obsession for me to go onto SBF and book most of the local FLs so that I could finally find the perfect sex partner.

The experience was…mixed. Most of the girls’ looks, mannerisms and demeanours were lacking in some way to me. Sure, there were some fun girls whom I had great sex with but none were exactly awesome for me. I understand this whole field of taste is completely subjective and my assessment means nothing to anyone except myself. My point was that this part of my journey helped me to understand that sex was not the answer I was looking for. In fact, what was the question even?

The question or problem I was facing was that I wanted to feel warmth and genuineness even if the sex was commercial. I wanted to enjoy pleasure without the consequences; I wanted to savour the desserts without having to exercise off the calories; I wanted to enjoy fucking without any of the guilt, regardless of whom feeling it.
Old 22-07-2021, 04:47 PM
Samster

Part 3

Thus, my FL activity decreased and I only occasionally (maybe once a month) contacted trusted OKTs to ask if there were any premium FLs they could recommend me. Interestingly, there were two girls who stood out. One was a fairly famous influencer (please do not ask who she is) who was surprisingly enthusiastic in bed and the other was girl-next-door who was really shy when we first met but by the time we were done with the first shot, she wanted me to fuck her again and promised she wouldn’t tell her agent

(Pro-tip: don’t do that. If you meet an FL you want a second shot with, please let her agent know and dutifully pay for the 2nd shot).

These sessions were merely to satisfy my lust but what made I did to fill up my emotional void was to start a life of sugaring. Mostly introduced to and encouraged my Jie Ling to discover Seeking Arrangement, I started becoming a Sugar Daddy. I must have met at least 50 girls from SA on and off. I always paid when I had sex with them but it was never a one-way attraction. Every time, those girls loved sex as well. Anyway I was perfectly fine as long as they did not love me for I certainly did not love any of them.

I also spend some time and money in fancy KTVS. I patronised Vietnam joints twice or thrice and I disliked the experience every time. There Is just something about Viet, Laos and Thai girls that I don’t click with. However, the china girls were different. I quite enjoyed the china girls and out of 10 girls I fancied, there were maybe 6 or 7 who ended up in my bed or a hotel’s bed with me.

In fact, it was so easy for me that I even rejected a few of the china KTV girls who wanted to start something with me simply because I knew I could have my pick. Perhaps some of the bros here have the same experience.
Being a sugardaddy and being fawned over at KTVs really inflated my ego. While I was still a respectful guy and never assumed I could overstep any boundaries until given clear signals, I had changed from someone who wanted to love and be loved to someone who mostly wanted to be treated like a kind.

While all these activities were going on for me, I was also having a FWB relationship with Jie Ling. She knew all the stuff I did and was very open-minded about it.

We liked each other without that affection growing into love, and with that kind of fine-balance, Jie Ling was my Personal Assistant, both professionally and personally.
Old 22-07-2021, 04:48 PM
Samster

Part 4

There was a particular event that changed certain things for me. It happened as the renovations for my HDB were done and I was preparing to move from my en-bloced condo to the 5-room flat. Jie Ling was in charge of scheduling and arranging the movers and also coordinating with the transportation people who were sending my new furniture.

It was not uncommon for the delivery people to mistake her for my wife or girlfriend. She must have heard countless times “Wah you so young married already?”, “That one your husband or your brother?” etc. It was mildly annoying but anyhow I was more focused on moving in so it didn’t bother me. However, these things affected Jie Ling more than I expected.

Finally, with most of the furniture in place and only minor cleaning up required, I told Jie Ling I wanted to bring her to my place and cook her the first meal I would be cooking in the kitchen. We headed over and when we got out of the car after I parked, she laughed while saying “Your car sticks out like a damn sore thumb here, sure kena scratch soon”

Indeed, my Panamera was in a carpark where the 2nd most expensive car was an E class. I know of some HDB carparks where Ferraris can be seen but my neighbourhood was not one of those.

I realised what she said was true and replied “Yea, I think I have to buy another car to blend in….maybe keep my Panamera at the office carpark or something”

Jie Ling shrugged, “Ya, rich people problems lor. It’s ok, I’m used to it bro”
JL (I call her that so I’ll use it from now on) liked to call me different things at different times. She had a slight attitude which was cool. I liked that she could be herself around me, and me around her.

We reached the lift-lobby and headed up to the unit.
Old 22-07-2021, 05:01 PM
Samster

Quoted: 33 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 116 / Power: 9
Phython1 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyPhython1 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Nice read and building up the mood, keep going, 1st to camp here? Hahaaaaa 😄
Old 22-07-2021, 05:07 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Phython1 View Post
Nice read and building up the mood, keep going, 1st to camp here? Hahaaaaa 😄
Thanks for being the first camper bro. I'm writing this slowly so probably will post next few parts tomorrow. I have so many things to write but I'm not a good enough writer to do my material justice.

Would be really thankful if a ghost writer sees this and thinks "this guy's writing sucks, I can do better"
Old 22-07-2021, 07:13 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 25 / Power: 0
8citin9 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

It's good enough for me.... Keep going
Old 22-07-2021, 07:19 PM
Samster

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 96 / Power: 7
E991 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Camper number 2 here.
Old 22-07-2021, 08:09 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 63 / Power: 6
BlindHorseJones deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Nice start bro, please continue!
Old 22-07-2021, 09:10 PM
Samster

Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 248 / Power: 9
TheGG is a Helpful and Caring SamsterTheGG is a Helpful and Caring SamsterTheGG is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Please keep going
Old 22-07-2021, 10:27 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 66 / Power: 6
faceblock deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Another camper here
Old 23-07-2021, 12:04 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Quoted: 89 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 8790 / Power: 11
ShaTauKokDog has a reputation beyond reputeShaTauKokDog has a reputation beyond reputeShaTauKokDog has a reputation beyond reputeShaTauKokDog has a reputation beyond reputeShaTauKokDog has a reputation beyond reputeShaTauKokDog has a reputation beyond reputeShaTauKokDog has a reputation beyond reputeShaTauKokDog has a reputation beyond reputeShaTauKokDog has a reputation beyond reputeShaTauKokDog has a reputation beyond reputeShaTauKokDog has a reputation beyond repute

Quite close to a TVB drama!
Old 23-07-2021, 01:12 AM
Samster

Quoted: 214 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 10765 / Power: 17
diputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond repute

Good writeup, cheers!
Old 23-07-2021, 11:28 AM
Samster (Donor)

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 389 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3947 / Power: 48
Penguin23 has a reputation beyond reputePenguin23 has a reputation beyond reputePenguin23 has a reputation beyond reputePenguin23 has a reputation beyond reputePenguin23 has a reputation beyond reputePenguin23 has a reputation beyond reputePenguin23 has a reputation beyond reputePenguin23 has a reputation beyond reputePenguin23 has a reputation beyond reputePenguin23 has a reputation beyond reputePenguin23 has a reputation beyond repute

Great writeup bro! Support you with 39 points, please continue writing!

One quick question on your first point - if you put your properties in a Trust, and you are still the beneficiary then you won't be able to buy the HDB so I presume you put someone else as the beneficiary?
Old 23-07-2021, 12:17 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 59 / Power: 5
hyppiao deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Looking forward to more updates
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1