The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List
Naty, TeeRukLover

Old 17-08-2021, 02:57 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 9 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 251 / Power: 6
NiceNClean is one of the Best!NiceNClean is one of the Best!NiceNClean is one of the Best!
Re: Sammyboy sex forum TWENTY YEARS and still going.

I am part of the new generation. I initially only came for the girls (pun intended), but stayed for the good conversations even after semi-retiring from the chiongster lifestyle. Every time I log on using VPN, I learn something that I would not have known from Singapore’s shiny, clean image. Thank you everyone for opening my eyes and mind, so that I could open up some legs (and also wallet haha). You are doing this nation a valuable service.

To many many more years of SBF. Huat ah!
Old 17-08-2021, 03:45 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 250 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 19223 / Power: 27
Tai_zi21 has a reputation beyond reputeTai_zi21 has a reputation beyond reputeTai_zi21 has a reputation beyond reputeTai_zi21 has a reputation beyond reputeTai_zi21 has a reputation beyond reputeTai_zi21 has a reputation beyond reputeTai_zi21 has a reputation beyond reputeTai_zi21 has a reputation beyond reputeTai_zi21 has a reputation beyond reputeTai_zi21 has a reputation beyond reputeTai_zi21 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by owl888 View Post
Those old birds here most probably already 40 year old and above

Hope my account can pass on to my younger member when I retire from this world
Damn make me feel old… lol

Target: 18000 point hit... will be part time now only in point exchange... Thank you for the points

Please pm me for second or third round first before u up my points cos worried not able to return cheers
Old 17-08-2021, 07:27 AM
Cyberspace Nerd

Mentioned: 29 Post(s)
Quoted: 454 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2800 / Power: 300
sammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Putin View Post
Boss why did you say this?

Is there some financial issue or some other issue going on that made you say this? Are you planning to shut the forum for some reason?
I plan to carry on forever if possible but unfortunately I am mortal and getting on in years.

No plans whatsoever to shut down as long as I can pay the bills.

If I do end up in financial strife I will let the members know well ahead of time what my intentions are.
  3. If you do arrange social meetings through this site, do NOT reveal your primary sammyboy nick.
  4. Whores are for fucking not loving. Just fuck them and be done with it.
Sign up for Premium Membership for great discounts and whole host of other forum benefits. Premium Membership details.

scan this code for SBF updates
Old 17-08-2021, 09:38 AM
Samster

Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1473 / Power: 14
sytlover2 has much to be proud ofsytlover2 has much to be proud ofsytlover2 has much to be proud ofsytlover2 has much to be proud ofsytlover2 has much to be proud ofsytlover2 has much to be proud ofsytlover2 has much to be proud ofsytlover2 has much to be proud ofsytlover2 has much to be proud ofsytlover2 has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by sammyboyfor View Post
I plan to carry on forever if possible but unfortunately I am mortal and getting on in years.

No plans whatsoever to shut down as long as I can pay the bills.

If I do end up in financial strife I will let the members know well ahead of time what my intentions are.
Hope this site will stay on. Didnt realise im here for a good 11years hahaha
Btw juz wanna say a big thank you for this site !
Old 17-08-2021, 09:40 AM
Samster

Quoted: 137 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 137 / Power: 13
extramanu deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyextramanu deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Wish for many more decades ahead for this forum
Old 17-08-2021, 10:05 AM
Samster

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1201 / Power: 23
Gentle Beast has much to be proud ofGentle Beast has much to be proud ofGentle Beast has much to be proud ofGentle Beast has much to be proud ofGentle Beast has much to be proud ofGentle Beast has much to be proud ofGentle Beast has much to be proud ofGentle Beast has much to be proud ofGentle Beast has much to be proud of

I joined 20 years ago, would i have expected the forum to be here today? I am glad it is - and hopefully for many more good years to come. Thank you Sam for taking the bold step to create a SEX forum, without which many of us here would have nothing in our life, to talk about.
Old 17-08-2021, 10:06 AM
Samster

Quoted: 62 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 965 / Power: 20
daring70 is a splendid one to beholddaring70 is a splendid one to beholddaring70 is a splendid one to beholddaring70 is a splendid one to beholddaring70 is a splendid one to beholddaring70 is a splendid one to beholddaring70 is a splendid one to beholddaring70 is a splendid one to behold

you're a real hero man, we're all grateful to you for making life more bearable, been with me from singlehood to marriage to divorce .... cheers !!
Old 17-08-2021, 10:13 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 386 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2379 / Power: 9
kombust has a reputation beyond reputekombust has a reputation beyond reputekombust has a reputation beyond reputekombust has a reputation beyond reputekombust has a reputation beyond reputekombust has a reputation beyond reputekombust has a reputation beyond reputekombust has a reputation beyond reputekombust has a reputation beyond reputekombust has a reputation beyond reputekombust has a reputation beyond repute

Probably wouldn't be able to fuck so many hot girls without this forum. although its getting a little harder now. Money is not wasted if you enjoyed spending it.

Thank you big boss Sam.

Whores are for fucking not loving.
Old 17-08-2021, 10:18 AM
Veteran Samster

Mentioned: 70 Post(s)
Quoted: 3467 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 108382 / Power: 162
Naka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond repute

Those were the days from delfi till now. 20 years of making went through wind wind rain rain, up and down.

Happy 20 anniversary to SBF.

ONE MAN'S MEAT IS ANOTHER'S POISON

"A FR is to give reader an idea of what to expect, the pics and style of writing are to spice things up, to give more space for imagination, most important thing is we share and we enjoy."

Bros with rep power are welcome to exchange 162 points daily
Old 17-08-2021, 10:25 AM
Samster

Quoted: 39 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 767 / Power: 6
SBMEDSUP is a splendid one to beholdSBMEDSUP is a splendid one to beholdSBMEDSUP is a splendid one to beholdSBMEDSUP is a splendid one to beholdSBMEDSUP is a splendid one to beholdSBMEDSUP is a splendid one to beholdSBMEDSUP is a splendid one to behold

Thank you boss.

Hope can last 3 generations more.
Old 17-08-2021, 10:30 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 26 Post(s)
Quoted: 1884 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 42717 / Power: 29
Rickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gentle Beast View Post
Thank you Sam for taking the bold step to create a SEX forum, without which many of us here would have nothing in our life, to talk about.
Agreed with bro Gentle Beast ...thanks to big boss sam for his sacrifices n continuing tis site all these years for us where we learnt so much things not necessarily just abt sex n made so many friendships starting as strangers to each other tat we couldn't hv done in real life ...Congrats n Happy Birthday in advance to boss n sbf

Up my points n I will return immediately

Pls PM me if I haven return favor

Last edited by Rickey; 17-08-2021 at 10:40 AM.
Old 17-08-2021, 10:32 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 7 Post(s)
Quoted: 1074 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 39938 / Power: 32
Hurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by sammyboyfor View Post
Started this forum on 1st Dec 2001 at 1 pm.

It will be TWO DECADES old on 1st Dec 2021 1300 hrs assuming I can keep it going for a few more months.

For all those who were here for the opening ceremony and are still hanging around thanks very much for standing by through thick and thin.
I remembered those days when need to go cheong massage will read sbf to get best recommendations.

Couldn't believe that was 20 years ago.

Cheers to hardworking boss, admin, moderators and all the lao jiao making this forum successful.

Up me if want trade.....will not return if you dun hv min 60 pts

Please Do Not reply long post, always edit...may zap and remove post

Old 17-08-2021, 10:33 AM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 23 / Power: 0
Andyly deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Thankful for this site over the years! Cannot imagine not having Sammyboy around. Long live THE FORUM!
Old 17-08-2021, 10:40 AM
Samster

Quoted: 104 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 173 / Power: 7
Freakz is a Helpful and Caring SamsterFreakz is a Helpful and Caring Samster

To another 20 yrs which by then I guess most of us should be grandparents
Old 17-08-2021, 11:24 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 26 Post(s)
Quoted: 1884 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 42717 / Power: 29
Rickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Freakz View Post
To another 20 yrs which by then I guess most of us should be grandparents
some lau kok kok already by then ...haha

Up my points n I will return immediately

Pls PM me if I haven return favor
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1