The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene

Notices

The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene Had a great time with a government approved broad in Geylang? Tell us all about it! No FREELANCE crap here please. Legal commercial sex only. Threads about illegal Geylang whores carry a reputation point penalty.

SG Relax! Image
We Never urge the Guest and we Never use Fake Photos

User Tag List

Old 26-08-2021, 06:19 PM
Samster (M)

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 10 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -7 / Power: 0
ccrayne is under Moderation till he learns how to behave
Anyone still in contact with GL girls in China

Hello, I suppose I have to start travelling to China after so long.At most have to SHN in China before I am free to go to anywhere in China. Just want to know if anyone still in contact with GL girls in China. Mine is from Wuhan. Do PM and exchange contact.
Old 26-08-2021, 06:29 PM
Samster

Quoted: 267 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1636 / Power: 19
Penetrator3 has a brilliant futurePenetrator3 has a brilliant futurePenetrator3 has a brilliant futurePenetrator3 has a brilliant futurePenetrator3 has a brilliant futurePenetrator3 has a brilliant futurePenetrator3 has a brilliant futurePenetrator3 has a brilliant futurePenetrator3 has a brilliant futurePenetrator3 has a brilliant futurePenetrator3 has a brilliant future
Re: Anyone still in contact with GL girls in China

Quote:
Originally Posted by ccrayne View Post
Hello, I suppose I have to start travelling to China after so long.At most have to SHN in China before I am free to go to anywhere in China. Just want to know if anyone still in contact with GL girls in China. Mine is from Wuhan. Do PM and exchange contact.
I am still in touch with 1 who left just before the COVID erupted here.

She's my girlfriend and we video call each other everyday for the past 22 months already.

And no, I'm not giving her any money. She's independent and all she was hoping for now is we can be reunited 1 day, even for a short while.

If u ask me, do I trust her? Answer is yes, because there is no cost to me and she's like a soulmate to me as I am to her.

Sometimes, life's simple that way.
Old 26-08-2021, 06:53 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 101 Post(s)
Quoted: 150 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5111 / Power: 10
Sgoh has a reputation beyond reputeSgoh has a reputation beyond reputeSgoh has a reputation beyond reputeSgoh has a reputation beyond reputeSgoh has a reputation beyond reputeSgoh has a reputation beyond reputeSgoh has a reputation beyond reputeSgoh has a reputation beyond reputeSgoh has a reputation beyond reputeSgoh has a reputation beyond reputeSgoh has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Penetrator3 View Post

She's my girlfriend and we video call each other everyday for the past 22 months already.

And no, I'm not giving her any money. She's independent and all she was hoping for now is we can be reunited 1 day, even for a short while.

If u ask me, do I trust her? Answer is yes, because there is no cost to me and she's like a soulmate to me as I am to her.

Good for you as you have a soulmate
Old 26-08-2021, 06:57 PM
Samster

Quoted: 79 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 660 / Power: 17
saabking is a splendid one to beholdsaabking is a splendid one to beholdsaabking is a splendid one to beholdsaabking is a splendid one to beholdsaabking is a splendid one to beholdsaabking is a splendid one to behold

Good for you

I m looking forward to travel and visit her too she left last year after the outbreak

Quote:

Old 27-08-2021, 08:45 AM
Samster

saabking is a splendid one to beholdsaabking is a splendid one to beholdsaabking is a splendid one to beholdsaabking is a splendid one to beholdsaabking is a splendid one to beholdsaabking is a splendid one to behold

A picture speaks a thousand words

https://sbfjust.rocks/showpost.php?...8&postcount=12

Busy calling people canon, but people enjoying firing with live rounds while you wrecking your brain with envy - “which gal which house number huh? “ What a joke 🤣🤣🤣
Old 27-08-2021, 10:32 AM
Samster

Quoted: 388 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 915 / Power: 6
Dignified69 is a splendid one to beholdDignified69 is a splendid one to beholdDignified69 is a splendid one to beholdDignified69 is a splendid one to beholdDignified69 is a splendid one to beholdDignified69 is a splendid one to beholdDignified69 is a splendid one to beholdDignified69 is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by saabking View Post

Busy calling people canon, but people enjoying firing with live rounds while you wrecking your brain with envy - “which gal which house number huh? “ What a joke 🤣🤣🤣
wow ! some bro lead exciting and sexciting lives. I just have my memories, imagination and the internet.
I am grateful to Molly (2022: youthful frenching & squirting) XN (1669-2019: So Much) Yuan Yuan (1649-2018: Crystalizing the Turnaround), Ke Ke (2062-2017, :Our Heart-Touching Frenching), Mina (1805-2016:Our Relationship), Ke Ke (1651-2014: Your Golden Pedicure), and every1 else
Old 28-08-2021, 08:06 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 16 Post(s)
Quoted: 1567 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 15184 / Power: 27
unfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond repute
Talking Re: Anyone still in contact with GL girls in China

Quote:

Busy calling people canon, but people enjoying firing with live rounds while you wrecking your brain with envy - “which gal which house number huh? “ What a joke ������
pp 24 huh

nowadays they want naut and aqua

Last edited by unfit; 28-08-2021 at 01:48 PM.
Old 28-08-2021, 01:50 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by unfit View Post
pp 24 huh

nowadays they want naut and aqua
sharp eyes! Yes now some even ask for complications
Old 28-08-2021, 02:21 PM
Samster

unfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
sharp eyes! Yes now some even ask for complications
but crazy premium right now
Old 28-08-2021, 04:31 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 12 / Power: 0
Danbull deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Really miss 1612 Ma Li. She is from Cha Sha. Super Chio n hot.
Old 28-08-2021, 05:41 PM
Samster

Quoted: 521 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4801 / Power: 24
5931 has a reputation beyond repute5931 has a reputation beyond repute5931 has a reputation beyond repute5931 has a reputation beyond repute5931 has a reputation beyond repute5931 has a reputation beyond repute5931 has a reputation beyond repute5931 has a reputation beyond repute5931 has a reputation beyond repute5931 has a reputation beyond repute5931 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by ccrayne View Post
My ML went back few months back, she do her SHN in GZ for 21 days then another 14 days at her hometown follow by another 7 days at home. Difference city may have difference requirement at difference time. Do your research and see if worth the time spend?
Old 28-08-2021, 06:59 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by 5931 View Post
My ML went back few months back, she do her SHN in GZ for 21 days then another 14 days at her hometown follow by another 7 days at home. Difference city may have difference requirement at difference time. Do your research and see if worth the time spend?
Ipoh horfun definitely worth the effort
Old 29-08-2021, 09:25 AM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 10 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -7 / Power: 0
ccrayne is under Moderation till he learns how to behave

Quote:

Bro, yes, sounds the same to me. I am still videoing call with her Everyday as well. I hope not the same girl we are talking about . Is she from Lorong 20 ? Do PM me to discuss further
Old 29-08-2021, 01:54 PM
Samster

Quoted: 521 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4801 / Power: 24
5931 has a reputation beyond repute5931 has a reputation beyond repute5931 has a reputation beyond repute5931 has a reputation beyond repute5931 has a reputation beyond repute5931 has a reputation beyond repute5931 has a reputation beyond repute5931 has a reputation beyond repute5931 has a reputation beyond repute5931 has a reputation beyond repute5931 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by unfit View Post
Ipoh horfun definitely worth the effort
Only worth without SHN both way.
Old 29-08-2021, 03:22 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by 5931 View Post
Only worth without SHN both way.
QO with horfun together

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1