The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 18-10-2021, 08:08 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 157 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 722 / Power: 7
1231231233 is a splendid one to behold1231231233 is a splendid one to behold1231231233 is a splendid one to behold1231231233 is a splendid one to behold1231231233 is a splendid one to behold1231231233 is a splendid one to behold1231231233 is a splendid one to behold
Nerdy but busty GF of a CB fker colleague (experience and poll)

What would you have done?

1. Introduce yourself immediately and say you find her familiar. Then, use this chance to get closer to her and eventually expose the bf and help her in a way.

2. Keep on with the jogging routine and coincide with her habitual daily jogging. You two notice each other and sometimes nod and acknowledge. Wait for a chance for a 'cute meet/introduction' and get closer to her especially since you have her social media to know her preferences and likes, jio her, take her virginity and continue to fuck buddy her behind the cb bf's back.

3. Just leave it alone and don't be the hero or villain

Situation : You've been jogging the same route for a few weeks as the GF (who lives opposite your estate) of someone who has been a really cheebye ass to you at work a few times for a long time and even stabbed your back more than plenty. I really can't stress this enough.

She is nerdy but busty, in her late 20's. Definitely sweet and nice, unlike her bf/(my colleague)
who is an ass and obviously has been cheating on her, blatantly telling people he struck the jackpot with her being the only child with rich parents and is naive and will never bother to find out he eat outside, marrying her for the money and gullibility which allows him to continue with his current lifestyle.

Goal: Try to know her, let her know the bf's true color? see where it goes, when jog behind her from a distance, looks good to hold and fuck, face is plain but will feel an urge to bang her especially after seeing her once in a tighter singlet, heard her pattern should be virgin also.

Please kindly don't judge me on this.

Old 18-10-2021, 10:48 PM
Samster

Quoted: 290 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 258 / Power: 8
secretlurker88 is one of the Best!secretlurker88 is one of the Best!secretlurker88 is one of the Best!
Re: Nerdy but busty GF of a CB fker colleague (experience and poll)

fuck her la.

-_-

need help pls pm..
Old 19-10-2021, 07:37 AM
Samster

Quoted: 58 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 892 / Power: 18
captainofthewin is a splendid one to beholdcaptainofthewin is a splendid one to beholdcaptainofthewin is a splendid one to beholdcaptainofthewin is a splendid one to beholdcaptainofthewin is a splendid one to beholdcaptainofthewin is a splendid one to beholdcaptainofthewin is a splendid one to behold

Get to know her and let her open up to u.. then take opportunity to be her emotional support to gain trust. then expose the bf or fuck her is up to u

I love nerdy girls hehe
Old 19-10-2021, 11:45 AM
Samster

Quoted: 378 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1295 / Power: 14
naan1974 has much to be proud ofnaan1974 has much to be proud ofnaan1974 has much to be proud ofnaan1974 has much to be proud ofnaan1974 has much to be proud ofnaan1974 has much to be proud ofnaan1974 has much to be proud ofnaan1974 has much to be proud ofnaan1974 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by 1231231233 View Post

1. Introduce yourself immediately and say you find her familiar. Then, use this chance to get closer to her and eventually expose the bf and help her in a way.

2. Keep on with the jogging routine and coincide with her habitual daily jogging. You two notice each other and sometimes nod and acknowledge. Wait for a chance for a 'cute meet/introduction' and get closer to her especially since you have her social media to know her preferences and likes, jio her, take her virginity and continue to fuck buddy her behind the cb bf's back.

Situation : You've been jogging the same route for a few weeks as the GF (who lives opposite your estate) of someone who has been a really cheebye ass to you at work a few times for a long time and even stabbed your back more than plenty. I really can't stress this enough.

She is nerdy but busty, in her late 20's. Definitely sweet and nice, unlike her bf/(my colleague)
who is an ass and obviously has been cheating on her, blatantly telling people he struck the jackpot with her being the only child with rich parents and is naive and will never bother to find out he eat outside, marrying her for the money and gullibility which allows him to continue with his current lifestyle.

Goal: Try to know her, let her know the bf's true color? see where it goes, when jog behind her from a distance, looks good to hold and fuck, face is plain but will feel an urge to bang her especially after seeing her once in a tighter singlet, heard her pattern should be virgin also.

i will befriend her as a casual friend and paotok
the asshole with evidences. After that, in order not
to be seen as a bastard, kindly introduce her to me.
you win, she win, i win . swee boh ?
Old 20-10-2021, 02:57 PM
Samster

Quoted: 26 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1102 / Power: 16
sennheiser has much to be proud ofsennheiser has much to be proud ofsennheiser has much to be proud ofsennheiser has much to be proud ofsennheiser has much to be proud ofsennheiser has much to be proud ofsennheiser has much to be proud ofsennheiser has much to be proud ofsennheiser has much to be proud of

Befriend her and expose that jerk to her. After you want to fuck her, how you want to play its up to you. If you are single, take her for yourself. But be prepared for fallout at work. That jerk would not take things lying down. You spoil his plans.

Check out my thread
Old 24-10-2021, 12:55 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 82 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 937 / Power: 10
Stevevaldez is a splendid one to beholdStevevaldez is a splendid one to beholdStevevaldez is a splendid one to beholdStevevaldez is a splendid one to beholdStevevaldez is a splendid one to beholdStevevaldez is a splendid one to beholdStevevaldez is a splendid one to beholdStevevaldez is a splendid one to behold

Are they getting married soon?
Old 24-10-2021, 12:36 PM
Samster

Quoted: 387 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 902 / Power: 8
sexcision is a splendid one to beholdsexcision is a splendid one to beholdsexcision is a splendid one to beholdsexcision is a splendid one to beholdsexcision is a splendid one to beholdsexcision is a splendid one to beholdsexcision is a splendid one to beholdsexcision is a splendid one to behold

Is she fuckable? Are you physically attracted to her? If yes, than Mai tu liao. If that colleague of yours is really such an ass, you are actually doing her a favor for what you want to do? Maybe even considered a good deed? Lol
Old 24-10-2021, 05:27 PM
Samster

Stevevaldez is a splendid one to beholdStevevaldez is a splendid one to beholdStevevaldez is a splendid one to beholdStevevaldez is a splendid one to beholdStevevaldez is a splendid one to beholdStevevaldez is a splendid one to beholdStevevaldez is a splendid one to beholdStevevaldez is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by 1231231233 View Post

Hi, please check your inbox. Thank you
Old 24-10-2021, 07:59 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
bootyy deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Let her know, you're doing her a favour
Old 25-10-2021, 01:05 AM
Samster

1. Getting to know her first allows you to build up trust with her. You should become the first person she thinks of when she wants to talk or complain.

2. If she's the one telling you that they've not had sex before, you should have doubts about it. Women lie about it not out ego, but shame.

3. Even if they are already getting married, it's not over yet until they signed.

4. Get as much time as you can with her, perhaps even more so if this particular bf/fiance neglects her. Make her doubt him.

Do check your inbox mate. Inexperienced nerdy busty women are very very satisfying fucks!
Old 25-10-2021, 08:39 PM
Samster

Quoted: 442 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 532 / Power: 3
SammyLee88 is a glorious beacon of lightSammyLee88 is a glorious beacon of lightSammyLee88 is a glorious beacon of lightSammyLee88 is a glorious beacon of lightSammyLee88 is a glorious beacon of lightSammyLee88 is a glorious beacon of light

follow your own heart
Old 25-10-2021, 08:41 PM
Samster

SammyLee88 is a glorious beacon of lightSammyLee88 is a glorious beacon of lightSammyLee88 is a glorious beacon of lightSammyLee88 is a glorious beacon of lightSammyLee88 is a glorious beacon of lightSammyLee88 is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stevevaldez View Post
1. Getting to know her first allows you to build up trust with her. You should become the first person she thinks of when she wants to talk or complain.

2. If she's the one telling you that they've not had sex before, you should have doubts about it. Women lie about it not out ego, but shame.

3. Even if they are already getting married, it's not over yet until they signed.

4. Get as much time as you can with her, perhaps even more so if this particular bf/fiance neglects her. Make her doubt him.

Do check your inbox mate. Inexperienced nerdy busty women are very very satisfying fucks!
especially big boobs and sexy body shape
Old 25-10-2021, 08:41 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by secretlurker88 View Post
fuck her la.

-_-

need help pls pm..
he needs your advice to tackle the girl
Old 25-10-2021, 10:49 PM
Samster

Quoted: 152 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 486 / Power: 5
WinterMelonTree is a glorious beacon of lightWinterMelonTree is a glorious beacon of lightWinterMelonTree is a glorious beacon of lightWinterMelonTree is a glorious beacon of lightWinterMelonTree is a glorious beacon of light

TS say until like confirm can get to fuck her like that lol

If that's what TS wants, then need to plan the expose properly, otherwise will back fire strongly.

Anyway remember the proverb: "A shoulder to cry on is a dick to ride on"
Old 25-10-2021, 10:59 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 6 Post(s)
Quoted: 385 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1094 / Power: 16
wattonhenry has much to be proud ofwattonhenry has much to be proud ofwattonhenry has much to be proud ofwattonhenry has much to be proud ofwattonhenry has much to be proud ofwattonhenry has much to be proud ofwattonhenry has much to be proud ofwattonhenry has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by WinterMelonTree View Post
TS say until like confirm can get to fuck her like that lol

If that's what TS wants, then need to plan the expose properly, otherwise will back fire strongly.

Anyway remember the proverb: "A shoulder to cry on is a dick to ride on"
Well said, and I’m going to steal this line.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1