The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > FL Dome 1 - The Land of Smiles comes to You

Notices

FL Dome 1 - The Land of Smiles comes to You Freelancers are not subject to the mandatory health checks that are required of registered sex workers that operate in designated red light areas. They operate illegally outside of the system put in place to curb the spread of STDs. Proceed at your own risk.

User Tag List
Adi19871, adrian84, AverageLurker, datyhunter2023, dickyguy, dljj, doublemcspicy, fr598b, geigroutte, Goh123, hornworm, james577, jimmypang, Joe98, Jtbc1983, KCmePLZ, lonely110, nick0610, SMRTLTD, Subwayfootlong, tittytitty, Tras

Old 20-12-2023, 02:11 PM
Samster (A)

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 370 / Power: 1
FoxyThai is a living Saint! - you won't find betterFoxyThai is a living Saint! - you won't find betterFoxyThai is a living Saint! - you won't find betterFoxyThai is a living Saint! - you won't find better
🦊 FoxyThai 🦊 💞💞 ANYA 💞💞 NATURAL EX-MASSAUER; BBBJ, CIM, TOP GFE + AR

A N Y A

Pretty, Demure & Sexy Anya has returned.

Name: Anya
Nationality: Thai
Statistics: 34B-24-34
Height: 156cm
Weight: 50kg
Boobs: 34B Natural
Skin Tone: Slight Thai Tan
Pussy: Clean Shaved
Language: Thai, English

What She Offers : .

French Kissing BBBJ CIM COB COF ✧AR

Catbath Painting 69 Authentic Thai Massage Hand Job Fuck job GFE

Shower Together
Overnight

What You Pay :

1 Shot
$110 / 45 mins
$120 / 60 mins

2 Shots
$150 / 90 mins
$190 /
120 mins

Contact us via our WhatsApp link AND join our Telegram Channel for Members-Only Exclusive Promos

Links Below ✧

Reviews Below

WhatsApp: Click Here
Telegram: FoxyThai Channel
Operating Hours: 10am to 2am

Last edited by FoxyThai; 02-03-2024 at 03:27 PM.
Old 20-12-2023, 04:26 PM
Samster (A)

FoxyThai is a living Saint! - you won't find betterFoxyThai is a living Saint! - you won't find betterFoxyThai is a living Saint! - you won't find betterFoxyThai is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Re: 🦊 FoxyThai 🦊 💞💞 ANYA 💞💞 NATURAL EX-MASSAUER; BBBJ, CIM, TOP GFE + AR

Reviews Below

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jtbc1983 View Post
Review for Anya from Foxithai
Looks: 10/10 look like someone I know
Figure 8/10 not fat and slim
Boobs for boob lovers yes. 10/10 C/D cup with milk not bad. But all bro dun squeeze too much if not later no milk to share haha
Bj : 10/10 solid bom pi pi. Have to control yourself lol
FJ : 10/10 sensation feel.
Massage 9/10 I was hangover from last night but after she massage me. I feel awake.
RTF : sure why not

Quote:
Originally Posted by datyhunter2023 View Post
Anya - FoxyThai

OKT responsive and detailed in instructions. Usual G location.

Looks: 7/10 sultry milfy look.

Body: 8/10 au naturale, I think ok because I don’t like fake tits. shaven pussy with a bit of stubble. Some bros said she got milk to offer, that’s not wrong but it’s almost less than 1 drop ��

Catbath: 10/10 Sensual and ticklish feeling with lot of teasing and she lick well, and not to mention the ball teasing and sack sucking, very good!

Frenching: 10/10 she will suck your lips, your face, your tongue and basically whatever the hell you want her to.

BBBJ: 10/10 strong suction,she also had a skillful tongue and her tongue twirling action felt really good. As I mentioned above, she’s really skillful in her ball teasing, shaft licking..very very sensual

Pussy: 10/10 super wet, clean shaven with no weird smell. She enjoys good painting, as usual the head pressing and automatic pushing her pussy to your face. One thing noticeable is that after she cum you can see the cum seeping out from the labia.

FJ: 10/10 what more to say.. thumbs up

GFE: 10/10 but I tend to believe GFE really depends on the person. But what I will say is that she really tried very very hard to get that second shot out of me, too bad my dick

Quote:
Originally Posted by doublemcspicy View Post
Fr for Anya FoxyThai.

Looks: Similar to the photos. Esp with the one with xmas theme costume in the tele grp. Of course minus the filter that make flawless skin. But still very pretty and cute. Sweet smile.
Body: Good figure and boobs. Bakness 4-5. Boobs stated b but it's quite big actually. More like c. And it's soft. Nice to lick suck and fondle with.
Shower: Together but normal sop. Not much action in there.
Catbath/bbbj: Quite some time since I get a good catbath. Lick almost everywhere. Bbbj was great. All sort of pattern. 69 was nice too.
Fj: Highlight of the session. This girl can ride. Cg, reverse cg and i dont know what name for this one more type of cg that she did. Occasionally pulled my hands to squeeze her boobs and rub her pussy. And doesn't stop until I tell her my turn on top. So full of energy.
Massage: Not full strength but satisfying and relaxing.
French: Yes. Ar: Yes. Cim: Didn't try. English: Better than most, no gt needed.
Gfe: 10+++/10.
Rtf: Yes. I already miss cuddling with her. Definitely one of my top 3 bonks in 2023.

Quote:
Originally Posted by geigroutte View Post
FR for Anya (Foxy Thai)

Shave: Clean
French: Yes and kiss everywhere
English: Good, no problem and nice to talk to
Looks: Similar to TG pics with a bit of discount
Body: Not as slim as pics but not fat either, good enough
Boobs: Natural, big, soft and good to massage
FJ: Wet and horny, with nice moans and expressions. Painting and fingering all allowed.

Overall: Very satisfied especially after my recent less than average sessions with other gals. Anya is smiley similar to TG pics, friendly, chatty and not a time watcher.

Quote:
Originally Posted by nick0610 View Post
Another good experience with this stable and this time I went for Anya

After arriving, OKT gave clear instructions and I had no trouble accessing the hotel. The hotel is in the G area and it was raining, was waiting in the shelter and hurried inside once I got the instructions

Looks: 7/10 and 10-15% discount, can speak english well and is very friendly. Her looks grow on you, once I arrived she hung my clothes and offered me water to drink.

Gfe: She warmed up quickly and offered to shower with me, some light teasing here and there and she had the naughty look and gently stroking me and getting me hard in the shower.

Boobs: nice sizeable B cup boobs, I had a handful grabbing and sucking those beautiful tits, nice dark brown nips to suck on!

BJ and AR: After trying Pammy and Anya, I actually preferred Anya's BJ and AR. She has a really good technique and got me hard in no time. She lifted my legs and used a combination of tongue and finger on my ass and it drove me crazy

FJ: caps on and she got on top of me and rode me, we tried missionary and doggy. For the first shot she allowed me to spray all over boobs. In between shots she gave me a nice massage, I almost fell asleep and her teasing started which woke me up.

RTF: yes if time and money permits, she is leaving early Jan and its a good value for the level of service she provides

Quote:
Originally Posted by Goh123 View Post
FOXYTHAI - Anya
29th DEC - 1030am

Look: same as the picture
Boob: C Cup
Chatty and nice person, aims to please man.
French : 10/10 - Dfk
CIM: 2X
Dmg: $150+30(tip)

She has this sensual finger touch that makes me feel very relaxed.

Quote:
Originally Posted by fr598b View Post
Foxythai

Anya.

Looks identical to photo

Attitude is good
English is good no need GT

Bbbj was sensual
Fj responsive with visuals

Overall was a good deal.

Quote:
Originally Posted by AverageLurker View Post
https://sbfjust.rocks/showthread.php?t=968452

Anya from FoxyThai
Date: 29/12/23
Okt: 10/10 fast response
Looks: 10/10 very pretty, same as her posted photo
Figure: 8/10 very nice firm ass, perfect for doggie
Boobs: 8/10 B/C all natural
Bbbj: 10/10 damn good, looks like she enjoys it very much too
Ar: never do
FJ : 10/10 My personal best of 2023
GFE: 10/10
English: 10/10 can communicate in english well

Entered the room greeted by a beautiful Anya dressed in a black night gown.
After sipping the water she offered, we undressed and she lead me into the shower.
The shower was quite standard, nothing too spicy happened in there.
However the action all begins right when i lay on the bed.
She came to lay on top of me and started a tongue fight with me, after abit she started to move down to work on my 2IC.
Her bbbj was pretty good, lots of eye contact, duration was good, suction was good too. basically nothing to complain about.
Since i was on my lunch break, of course i have to eat something right? i feasted on her until she cannot take it, open up a condom and cap on for me.

Cowgirl for some time, see she abit tired liao, i carried her up to fuck her.
After first shot we washed up, and laid in bed to cuddle and have some conversation. But obviously with a beautiful lady naked in my arms, it didnt take long my 2IC to be at attention. She laughed and cap on for me.
This time we started in doggie, followed by pronebone, standing doggie and finally ended in missionary. Honestly feel that its the best boink i have had in 2023, great way to end my year.

RTF : For sure, shes leaving at the end of the week!

Quote:
Originally Posted by tittytitty View Post
FR for Anya (FoxyThai).

Contacted bro yesterday for an advance booking with Anya this morning at 1000hrs.

Lucky bro was kind enough to allow me to push back the time by 15 mins due to I overslept.

Received the location from bro and proceeded to meet Anya at her apartment. Below are my stats for her.

Looks: Milf looking which is what I like. I find her attractive despite some blemishes on her face which certainly did not turn me off. For me, I will turn my head for a second look if she was to walk past me. She looks much younger as compared to the age she told me.

Body: Her height is just right for a lady. Neither slim nor fat, just right for me. I was attracted to her natural boobs - big B or small C. Just nice to grab. Was licking and sucking on her boobs whenever I have the chance. The boobs are not pinkish but that is fine with me.

French / Kiss: Throughout the session other than BBBJ, she would be locking lips and taking in each other’s breath and tongue fighting. More of the sensual french rather than aggressive one.

BBBJ / Pussy Eating: She gave me a sensual BBBJ, with twirling on the head and licking of the shaft and balls. She also gave me a catbath, licking and sucking on one of my nipples with her other hand twitching on the other. This playing of my nipples were awesome which I let out soft moan so that she knew I liked what she was doing on me. Not wanting to lose out to her, I gave her exactly the same treatment that she gave me. I had a good time licking and sucking on her oyster and gawd they were tasty and full of nectar.

FJ: As I was not really a fan of BBBJ, she had a hard time of getting my lil bro to stand at attention. Nevertheless, there was no blackface from her. She was patient and tried many ways to get my lil bro to stand at attention. Once up, we did not waste further time and capped on and did missionary and cowgirl - which she was riding and grinding before I fire in her hole. I just laid down on her bed with her collapsing on my body. I hugged her tight and wrapped my legs around her waist and we frenched for a good few minutes before I pulled out my condom wrapped lil bro from her lil sister.

The rest of the time she continued to rest on my body while I held her in my arms as we get to know each other lives.

RTF: It’s been a long time since I had rtf but for her, it is a yes!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by jimmypang View Post
RTF for FT Anya

she is back again, not sure how long this visit.

tried her on her previous visit

no changes to her looks. still the same figure as before. MILFY bod.

but this time, she is running out of milk. had to squeeze as much milk as i can out of her before she stops.

service standard still there, can blow for as long as i want.

a little more tired this time round, but to my surprise she gave me a full body catbath. head to toe, back to front.

she is still as horny as before, she gets wet easily when riding and grinding you from above.

Quote:
Originally Posted by dickyguy View Post
Great session with Anya

Looks-9/10 looks like photo
GFE-11/10 feel like first love meeting again
BBBJ-11/10 brings me to heaven
Body- 8/10 natural B, just nice for my hand
FJ-9/10 slow and not rushing
RTF- will do so before she goes back

Quote:
Originally Posted by lonely110 View Post
Had a session with Anya (FoxyThai).
I meet her in the evening when booking a Sexy Mystery, very worth it

Location - direction is clear. No trouble getting to the room
Face: 8 /10 - similar to photos
Boobs: 9/10 - natural, medium boob, which I really like. I dont like big boob tbh
Body: 9/10 - nice curve, feeling great bangging her nonstop in doggy style, her ass really soft
Kissing 9/10: a lot of kissing
FJ: 9/10 - switch position without complaint, nice ass for doggy. I poke her a lot during missonary, so she left out a lot of natural moans
GFE: 9/10 We talk so much about life, sex, ... feel really comfortable during the session with her. Cant complain

Overall: 9/10
RTF: Definitely

Quote:
Originally Posted by powerranger12 View Post
Stable: FoxyThai

Model: Ayna

Looks: 9/10 Sexy Milf

Body: 10/10 Booty

Kiss / French: 9/10

Bbbj: 9.5/10 Deepthoart

AR: 7/10 Do abit

FJ: 10/10 Ramp her very long. Her Ass is the best asset!

GFE: Motherly Love

Rtf: Yes

Overall: 10/10

Add on detail:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tras View Post

Review for Anya from FoxyThai

Looks: Mature Milf like looks
Breast: Natural B the size I like (My Cup of Teh SuSu)

BBBJ: Slow and Steady then Suddenly turbo up (YMMV)
French: Yes! Load of Kissing (YMMV)

FJ: No black face, She can accomodate to every position i wanted. (YMMV)
RTF: For sure before she leave. Easy to communicate, She can speak good english.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Adi19871 View Post
Anya
Stable - Foxy thai

Will Kee the review brief . Anya is a horny gal who provides great service . OKT is tremendous and very accommodating .

I had unforgettable session with Janie (she left ) on my previous session . His gals are great and it’s really non commercial feeling .

Will rtf the stable and maybe will look for other gals as well. My next target is Nana

Quote:
Originally Posted by SMRTLTD View Post
FR for Anya (FoxyThai):

Location: Walking distance from MRT. Parking avail nearby. No reg needed
OKT: Friendly and responsive. No issues with booking
Room: Spacious and clean. No need to BYOT

Looks: Slightly more mature than pics but overall quite pleasant looking
Body: Curvy and womanly figure with natural Bs and a fleshy butt
Comms/GFE: High GFE and treats u like a dutiful wife. Comms no issue as well as her English is quite good
French: Sensual and passionate tongue fights throughout
BBBJ: Excels with good suction with licking of shaft and balls
FJ: Gets easily wet with a little foreplay/stimulation. Able to take a long and hard pounding in various positions

Overall: Just like Darin, Anya pleasantly surprised me. She may not be a SYT but with older ladies, you can expect them to service u good while u unwind and relax after work. Will highly consider a RTF

YMMV and happy bonking

Quote:
Originally Posted by hornworm View Post
Stable : FoxyThai

Girl : Anya

Location : Area G nice condo. parking available around the area.

Looks/Body : similar to photo. Pretty lady. Slim body, nice ass.

Foreplay : lots of kisses and french. can paint. she gets excited if done right.

BJ/FJ : nearly burst in her mouth as she was really good. Had to stop her before i exploded. Hardworking and FJ was good.

GFE : 10/10. good english so comms was no issue. hugs and talks to you in between shots. booked 2 hours but dunno how the time flew. Next time got to book 3 hours maybe?

RTF: Yes! gonna keep coming back for her until she leaves. dont gamble trying any other girls, this one guaranteed good. Just try and see. Now i know why so hard to book slots.

Quote:
Originally Posted by james577 View Post
Fuck Review for Anya from Foxythai

I saw Anya on her previous tour but didn’t manage to find the time to see her then. Just finished a session with her. Wow. The reviews are not lying, she really does give 100 percent in her service. She did not shy away from my body and attacked me constantly with her charm. BBBJ resulted in me having an early explosion in her mouth and on her face but she took it like a champ. No black face. In between shots she gave me a decent enough massage and lay on my body chit chatting with me. The highlight for me is that she made me forget I paid her for her service, that’s how genuine her GFE is. Anyone looking for good service pls make a booking with her. I will try my best to make time the next few days to RTF. Btw, pictures are pretty accurate, the filter in the photos made her eyes look bigger than irl. Still a gorgeous milf. Nice Big B cup or small C cup boobies au natural.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Subwayfootlong View Post
FR on Anya from FoxyThai - 08 March

OKT 10/10: As usual, FT OKT service level was top notch, very responsive and fixed up my appointment with Anya for 1st fuck at 10:00am.

Looks 9/10: Anya has a very pleasant looking face, smiled very nicely at me when I entered the apartment.

Body 7/10: Natural C boobs. A bit chubby too and very smooth skin.

Shower service N/A: I showered myself and she was getting ready outside.

BBBJ 9/10: The part about Anya is her eye contact when she started her cat bath, sensual kisses & DFK. Even as she moved down licking my body, nipples, was slow and maintained eye contact. Lifted both my legs and sucked my balls hard, still maintaining eye contact. This part was very sensual for me. She tried hard to BBBJ me and got past halfway.

FJ 9/10: After BBBJ when I was cement hard, she put on my condom and put lots and lots of KY as she was a bit scared. She started slowly from cowgirl, and the best part was: still maintaining eye contact with me. Reached over and kissed me while riding me. Really felt like fucking a girlfriend. Did her missionary when she was more warmed up, then banged her from doggy until I came after 10 more mins.

2nd shot: After resting around 15mins after my first shot, she started kissing again. One thing led to another and she did BBBJ on me again, followed by sucking my balls. 2nd condom on, started from missionary this time, changed over to doggy for 10mins, still haven't feel close to cum yet. Then I laid down, told her to lie down beside me. She automatically started frenching me again, then to my nipples and back to frenching.

I told her that I wanted her to french me while I jacked off. After 5mins she felt that I was going to cum, immediately she raised her left leg towards my dick, in between my hand and my dick. I exploded my 2nd shot all over her leg, very sexy

GFE 10/10: Something about her pleasant personality. Together with her sweet looks, like screwing a GND girlfriend.

RTF: Yes, today is only her 4th day in SG, definitely before she returns home.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Joe98 View Post
Fr for Anya @ FoxyThai 8/3 9PM

Okt: 10/10 friendly and easy to communicate

Looks: 9 similar to photos but abit blemish on her face but natural beauty

Body : 9 all natural with slight tummy due to pregnancy but no issue

BJ : 7 she will ask how you like it and tease you by cupping and venturing abit down hahahaha but lien I said BJ don’t really work for me.

French : 10 start of with light peck and after that French all the way even in between shots

Massage: she gave me a traditional massage after 1st shot which was nice

Painting: 10 Allowed and fingering clean shaven and no smell

FJ : 10 for the 1st S we started making out and she starts going down. We did 69 and caps on and just did missionary and doggy before releasing. 2nd S after being more comfortable she took charge by riding me cowgirl. Moved on to Lotus position and she got abit tired afterwards I took over and did the usual and fired away.

GFE: 10 one of the best if not the best GFE IMO as she cuddled with me in between shot and after 2S before leaving. She will French and tease you so yes this was amazing. I feel so loved by her HAHAHAHA

RTF: Hopefully I have time to see her again before she leave. Honestly my best bonk so far in a while where lady excels in almost everything.

Quote:
Originally Posted by dljj View Post
Anya from FoxyThai. (10/3)

Booked Anya on Sunday. OKT was fast and direct with his replies. Location was a apartment in G area.

Anya opened the door in a low cut nightwear, showing her B cup. Ice breaking was fast as she gave a kiss before I even showered. Showered alone as the bathroom was small to fit two. After showering was done, Anya started with her foreplay. This was where she really excelled, licking almost every part of my body from ears to thighs. DFK and BBBJ was on the menu and the foreplay was heavenly. Ended first shot in reverse CG, and she still tried to continue chatting in between shots without using her phone. 2nd shot quickly resumed and finished with a combo of HJ and BJ.

Will definitely try to RTF if possible.

Last edited by FoxyThai; 11-03-2024 at 04:33 PM.
Old 20-12-2023, 07:35 PM
Samster (A)

Reviews Below

Quote:
RTF for Anya from FoxyThai
Date: 13/03/2024
Okt: 10/10 fast response and able to help adjust schedule abit to slot me in
Stats are pretty much the same, no horse run service.

Due to unforseen circumstances didnt manage to RTF Anya the last stint, when i saw her ad on Foxy's tg straight away fast hand fast leg contact Gatsby bro. He helped squeeze me into Anya's schedule, otherwise i would have not gotten a slot with her.

Greeted by Anya with her black night gown, led me into her room to undress.
Got into the shower together, while showering, she said she remember me from before.

After drying, I sat at the endge of the bed to wait for her to towel herself. she walked towards me and hug my face into her boobs. Slowly she make her way down to start giving me a bj. I pulled her up to the bed after awhile and started to go down on her. Didnt keep track of time, but all i know is i worked on her until my tongue starting to get tired. Suddenly she say she want to 69. First time ever a girl initiate 69 for me sia, normally is i request one.

First shot: After 69 until she high, we started with her in cowgirl position.
Recently I have been very stressed and tired first shot took a long time to fire. But we had sex in so many positions, and she looked like she genuinely enjoying. We took turns taking the lead, fuck until both of us sweaty. But finally manage to release in prone bone position.

Wash up liao go back to bed to cuddle and chitchat. She managed to make me hard again. We decided that we didnt wanna so hardcore later sweaty again so i just spooned her all the way until the last 5 minutes then stopped to go wash up.

One of my all time favourite ladies for sure. Treat Anya well!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Joe98 View Post
RTF for Anya 15/3 9pm

First of all wanna thank Bro Fox for being friendly and accommodating to help me get Anya before she fly off tomorrow. He will check with you after the session and want you to enjoy your session which makes communicating easy.

Not much difference compared to previous visit as she is just as great which is a testament to her and how other bros like me visit her twice in 2 weeks just to see her again.

Am sad that she is flying off but hope she can come back in the future! So bros who really appreciate a girl who really excels in GFE can try if she comes back to our shores.

Quote:
Originally Posted by adrian84 View Post
FR for Anya from Foxy Thai

My first FR for this stable.

https://sbfjust.rocks/showth...452&highlight=

The below are my personal scores which I think are deserving for Anya.

OKT: 9.5. Bro Gatsby is very friendly and fast in responding. One of the friendliest if not the most friendly. More like a fellow bro than a businessman.
Looks: 8 Slight thai tan with lovely features and always welcoming with smiles. Not too far off from her photos, at most a 10% difference.
Boobs: 9.Not gigantic but definitely a handful. Absolutely natural and soft.
French: 10 She scores well in this aspect. Non stop DFK like your lover
BBBJ: 9 Very good suction with good rhythm and will not stop unless you request for it.
FJ: 8. Very accommodating to all positions.

RTF: Already did so, this is my first FR from my 2nd visit to her. Her command of English is passable, she is service oriented and provides a not bad massage in between. Kudos to bro Gatsby and Anya

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tras View Post

RTF Anya from FoxyThai

Looks: Milf looks. Same as Photo
Breast: Natural the size I like (My Cup of Teh Masala)

BBBJ: Slow and Steady
French: Yes, from the moment step in till step out of unit door (YMMV)
FJ: Can accomodate to those positions i wanted.

Massage: Gave me a good massage helping to losen up my sore shoulder and neck. (YMMV)
RTF: I will rtf her if time permits, these 2 days before she leaves our shore by friday. Easy to communicate, She can speak English.

Quote:
Rtf again for Anya from FoxyThai.

Saw he ad go on on foxy's tele fast hand fast leg book her for an appointment.

will skip with the scores since im just biased

Looks: what you see is what you get
Boobs: nice soft Bs with eraser nipples
Body: very slight tummy, nice round butt. Clean shaven
Bbbj: hardworking without complaints

Felt that there was great chemistry between us. Always getting the king treatment from her. I previously wrote that shes my top boink of 2023, as of now, she my top boink of 2023 as well.

Please treat Anya kindly bros!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Subwayfootlong View Post
FR on Anya from FoxyThai - 27 June

OKT 10/10: As usual, FT OKT service level consistenly top notch, very responsive and fixed up my appointment with Anya.

Location 9/10: In an apartment near RLD. + point for me because location is quite a bit of distance from RLD, very low chance of running into any person I know, or work with in RLD.

Looks 9/10: Anya has a very pleasant looking face, as we've F-ed before twice in her last tour here, immediately she hugged me when she saw me and started kissing even before I took off my shoes!

Body 8/10: Natural C boobs. Very smooth skin and lost a bit of weight since I last saw her.

Shower service 10/10: Kissed while we were undressing, kissing while we were walking into the shower, kissing while she was showering me. Only time we stopped kissing was when it was time for us to go out to dry ourselves

BBBJ 9/10: Same as the last time I saw her. The best part about Anya is her eye contact when she started her cat bath, sensual kisses & DFK. Even as she moved down licking my body, nipples, was slow and maintained eye contact. Lifted both my legs and sucked my balls hard, still maintaining eye contact. This part was very sensual for me.

FJ 9/10: She started slowly from cowgirl, still maintaining eye contact with me. She still reached over and kissed me while riding me. Really felt like fucking a girlfriend. Did her missionary when she was more warmed up, then banged her from doggy until I came after 10 more mins.

2nd shot: After resting around 15mins after my first shot, she started kissing again. One thing led to another and she did BBBJ on me again, followed by sucking my balls. 2nd condom on, started from missionary this time, changed over to doggy for 10mins, still haven't feel close to cum yet. Then I laid down, told her to lie down beside me. She automatically started frenching me again, then to my nipples and back to frenching.

Again, I told her that I wanted her to french me while I jacked off. After 5mins she felt that I was going to cum, immediately she raised her left leg towards my dick, in between my hand and my dick. I exploded my 2nd shot all over her leg, very sexy

GFE 11/10: It gets better after every time I see her. GFE really gao-gao, never met another FL with such GFE.

RTF: Yes, today is only her 1st day in SG.

Last edited by FoxyThai; Yesterday at 12:10 AM.
Old 21-12-2023, 07:35 AM
Samster (A)

Contact us via our WhatsApp link AND join our Telegram Channel for Members-Only Exclusive Promos

Links Below ✧

Old 21-12-2023, 10:31 AM
Samster (A)

Links Below ✧

Old 21-12-2023, 01:05 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
Somanylemonjuic deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Verification
Old 21-12-2023, 01:46 PM
Samster (A)

Links Below ✧

Old 21-12-2023, 04:32 PM
Samster (A)

Links Below ✧

Old 21-12-2023, 07:32 PM
Samster (A)

Links Below ✧

Old 21-12-2023, 10:31 PM
Samster (A)

Links Below ✧

Old 22-12-2023, 07:28 AM
Samster (A)

Links Below ✧

Old 22-12-2023, 10:31 AM
Samster (A)

Links Below ✧

Old 22-12-2023, 01:49 PM
Samster (A)

Links Below ✧

Old 22-12-2023, 04:41 PM
Samster (A)

Links Below ✧

Old 22-12-2023, 07:27 PM
Samster (A)

Links Below ✧

Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1