The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List
dazze, Malay, Paris, tabamo

Old 29-07-2018, 06:18 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
Boltz deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by Informer View Post
This yuki is still around, working only day shift and the shop is just by the escalator at 2nd floor.
She still as popular as the last time?
Remember she's rather chio n hot for a milf 😉
Old 29-07-2018, 06:36 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Motorboating69 View Post
Saw her around 6pm coming down the escalator when withdrawing $
there was a long period didn't see her ard OT. Thot she left the industry for good.
Old 29-07-2018, 09:14 PM
Samster (V)

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 67 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 946 / Power: 14
babe90 is a splendid one to beholdbabe90 is a splendid one to beholdbabe90 is a splendid one to beholdbabe90 is a splendid one to beholdbabe90 is a splendid one to beholdbabe90 is a splendid one to beholdbabe90 is a splendid one to beholdbabe90 is a splendid one to behold
Re: Orchard Towers

any good bonks lately?
Old 30-07-2018, 12:27 AM
Warriors of the Deep

Mentioned: 6 Post(s)
Quoted: 1329 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 15337 / Power: 75
Shadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Boltz View Post
Any kind bros here have seen Yuki?
one with tattoo on her ankle and lower back.

Been a long time since...lol
from what I read there are 2 yuki level 3 and level 4

now one of them is at level 2? the one with tattoo is level what?

she sounds hot...any FR?
The Best Way to overcome heart break is in the arms of another. You focus on making money, you get girls, you focus on your body, you get sex, you focus on the girl, you get NOTHING but heartache and disappointment
Old 30-07-2018, 06:48 AM
Samster

Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 178 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1628 / Power: 13
Giansex has a brilliant futureGiansex has a brilliant futureGiansex has a brilliant futureGiansex has a brilliant futureGiansex has a brilliant futureGiansex has a brilliant futureGiansex has a brilliant futureGiansex has a brilliant futureGiansex has a brilliant futureGiansex has a brilliant futureGiansex has a brilliant future

Quote:
Coco is in singapore, bump into her only last week in town with a group of not bad looking ladies. She now looks like a typical rich tai tai.

Anyway she is not from Hangzhou.
Miss her faked boobs..haha.duno hw much she was bao
Old 30-07-2018, 07:15 AM
Samster (V)

babe90 is a splendid one to beholdbabe90 is a splendid one to beholdbabe90 is a splendid one to beholdbabe90 is a splendid one to beholdbabe90 is a splendid one to beholdbabe90 is a splendid one to beholdbabe90 is a splendid one to beholdbabe90 is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Giansex View Post
Miss her faked boobs..haha.duno hw much she was bao
Confirm expensive maybe her allowance 5k a month. But all these cannot last one soon u see ah is either the man get cheated of all his money or she kenna dump...

Anyway who is the best now in OT
Old 30-07-2018, 07:17 AM
Samster (V)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shadow_warrior View Post

she sounds hot...any FR?
The 4th floor yuki sometimes day sometimes night...
Old 30-07-2018, 07:52 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shadow_warrior View Post

she sounds hot...any FR?
The other Yuki on L4 I don't know. Have not met before.
But this Yuki (with tattoo on back lower waist) was dammed good on the many session that I frequent her the last time. She used to be on L4 though and didn't know moved to L2 now. She is a local.

Her BJ is good 😉 I can only imagine if without cap on, the feel of unloading and having her swallowing is like WOW!

Sometime I wonder where some of them learn their skills from...lol

Last edited by Boltz; 30-07-2018 at 08:26 AM.
Old 30-07-2018, 09:58 AM
Samster (V)

Quote:
But this Yuki (with tattoo on back lower waist) was dammed good on the many session that I frequent her the last time. She used to be on L4 though and didn't know moved to L2 now. She is a local.

Her BJ is good 😉 I can only imagine if without cap on, the feel of unloading and having her swallowing is like WOW!

Haha practice makes perfect imagine cof hehe cover her face with hot cum
Old 30-07-2018, 11:08 AM
Warriors of the Deep

Shadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:

wow local? I love girls with tats on the lower waist. Bro can advice on the damage?

any bro can confirm which shop she is in now? 4th or 2th?

Any description?
Long hair? colored? petite? tanned?

lol....just guessing because that's my type Small Brown Fucking Machine SBFM.
The Best Way to overcome heart break is in the arms of another. You focus on making money, you get girls, you focus on your body, you get sex, you focus on the girl, you get NOTHING but heartache and disappointment
Old 30-07-2018, 11:20 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 5133 / Power: 10
Informer has a reputation beyond reputeInformer has a reputation beyond reputeInformer has a reputation beyond reputeInformer has a reputation beyond reputeInformer has a reputation beyond reputeInformer has a reputation beyond reputeInformer has a reputation beyond reputeInformer has a reputation beyond reputeInformer has a reputation beyond reputeInformer has a reputation beyond reputeInformer has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
If the yuki you are referring to is a true blue local (born in sg), then we are referring to different yuki although this yuki also has tattoos in those places you are referring to.

This yuki I'm talking about is holding pink ic but is from china. Not sure if she was at L4 before but when I first know her, she was the ladyboss of the mp on L3 just beside the old Bongo Bar. Then she took over another mp on L3 (the one paris is in now), before taking a year plus off for personal reasons. She returned around 1-2 years ago to the mp just by L3 escalator before shifting down to L2, where she is currently.
Old 30-07-2018, 11:33 AM
Samster

Quote:
If the yuki you are referring to is a true blue local (born in sg), then we are referring to different yuki although this yuki also has tattoos in those places you are referring to.

This yuki I'm talking about is holding pink ic but is from china. Not sure if she was at L4 before but when I first know her, she was the ladyboss of the mp on L3 just beside the old Bongo Bar. Then she took over another mp on L3 (the one paris is in now), before taking a year plus off for personal reasons. She returned around 1-2 years ago to the mp just by L3 escalator before shifting down to L2, where she is currently.
yes should be the same Yuki. Already SG ic. not naturally born SG citizen though.
Ya I think she was from L3 not L4. Was so high every time visit her till can't rem which level bro...lol

She has that bits of mixed blood like Thai-Chinese-ang moh kind of look when I first met her before she went for her 1-2 years break. Don't know what happened to her during those years but stopped going there when she was no longer there then.
Old 30-07-2018, 11:40 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 5133 / Power: 10
Informer has a reputation beyond reputeInformer has a reputation beyond reputeInformer has a reputation beyond reputeInformer has a reputation beyond reputeInformer has a reputation beyond reputeInformer has a reputation beyond reputeInformer has a reputation beyond reputeInformer has a reputation beyond reputeInformer has a reputation beyond reputeInformer has a reputation beyond reputeInformer has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
She has that bits of mixed blood like Thai-Chinese-ang moh kind of look when I first met her before she went for her 1-2 years break. Don't know what happened to her during those years but stopped going there when she was no longer there then.
She was pregnant with a customer kid, took off to give birth.
Old 30-07-2018, 11:48 AM
Warriors of the Deep

Quote:
yes should be the same Yuki. Already SG ic. not naturally born SG citizen though.
Ya I think she was from L3 not L4. Was so high every time visit her till can't rem which level bro...lol

so tanned. petite? small boobs? long hair?
Old 30-07-2018, 03:10 PM
Samster

Quote:
She was pregnant with a customer kid, took off to give birth.
wah bro! she went off to give birth with a customer's child u also know? U must be dammed regular with her for her to share such personal stuffs with u manz...lol

Good stuff there u've got
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1