The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Soccer, Horses, and MBS/RWS talk

Notices

Soccer, Horses, and MBS/RWS talk With the IRs up and running, what better place to exchange tips and techniques on how to tip the odds in your favour! [Please note that with the passing of the Remote Gambling Act, Internet gambling links and Adverts are no longer allowed in this section.]

Fastgoal Image
Fastgoal : Reliable Score Service

User Tag List

Old 29-06-2008, 05:05 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 26 / Power: 0
Free2cheong deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Arsenal FC Emirates All Gunner fans fall in

Arsenal fan here reporting strength.

They should let Adebayor go. For that kind of money, I would let Wenger go. Lots of reasonably priced good strikers around.

Oh yes, and Hleb should go to.

Does anyone know if the Nasri deal has been tied up yet? I keep hearing so much about him coming but can never seem to get a confirmation.
Old 07-07-2008, 01:24 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: 10 / Power: 0
ejacula deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Smile Re: Arsenal FC Emirates All Gunner fans fall in

Hi,

Signing in here as a gunner fan since the partnership of Bergkamp and Ian Wright is formed.

Some issues I would like to raise here, hope to lift the spirits in this thread... hope to see some responds from old birds like Bro Siamcutey & Cheri Popper.

Challenges

1. Gallas & Toure - the captain issue must stop
2. Injuries - Rosicky & V Persie + can Fabregas afford to get injured?
3. Stadium debt - 17 years to clear?!! Must become selling club?!!
4. $ grabbing CBs like Ade, Hleb + gone Diarra, Cole
5. Too much youth
6. Experience - Gallas, Gilberto - where is their future?

Positive signs

1. Fabregas + Eduardo + V Persie + Sagna + Clichy
2. Youth + Hunger
3. Wenger - but his continued trust on fringe players like Senderos, Song, Denilson is questionable... very subjective.
4. Samir Nasir + Vela.... are they the wide players we are missing after Overmars has gone?

Bros, pls contribute to the positives if you may think of anything else... with their attacking game, we can be proud to say that we should have the most number of neutrals supporters.

Cheers,
ejacula
Old 12-07-2008, 11:00 AM
Samster

Quoted: 9 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 943 / Power: 20
JWNY is a splendid one to beholdJWNY is a splendid one to beholdJWNY is a splendid one to beholdJWNY is a splendid one to beholdJWNY is a splendid one to beholdJWNY is a splendid one to beholdJWNY is a splendid one to beholdJWNY is a splendid one to behold

Dear bros,

For those that participated last season...it was a wondeful last season.

Thank you for your support last season, the Fantasy League has been renewed and I look forward to your continued support.

For newbies...join the fun

Kindly join the SBF league and enter code below and you are set to go

119383-30128

http://sbfjust.rocks/english...08-2009-a.html

Good luck for the season

JWNY

drink Coke...save water
Old 14-07-2008, 11:25 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 620 / Power: 17
darkafac is a name known to alldarkafac is a name known to alldarkafac is a name known to alldarkafac is a name known to alldarkafac is a name known to alldarkafac is a name known to all

Arshavin agent says Arsenal would be ideal

Andrei Arshavin's agent has revealed that Arsenal would be an ideal destination for the Russian midfielder due to the influence of Gunners boss Arsene Wenger.

Click here
Dennis Lachter told Sky Sports News his client rates the Frenchman highly.

'The stable situation in the club and the influence of Arsene Wenger to Arsenal and to English football is huge. I think this is an advantage,' Lachter told Sky Sports News.

'If Arsenal go for Arshavin it could be really good for both parties. Arsenal is a very young team and Arshavin is 27.

'There's something about combining young and older players, they propagate attacking football.'

The Russia international was one of the stars of Euro 2008. His two goals helped Guus Hiddink's outsiders reach the semi-finals of the tournament where they fell to tournament winners Spain.

The Zenit St Petersburg player was subject of interest from Spanish giants Barcelona but it now appears he has his sights set on a move to London.

The transfer may be held up until Alexander Hleb makes his long-awaited move to Barcelona.

The Belarussian midfielder may have hastened his departure after comments he made criticising Wenger and Arsenal midfielder Cesc Fabregas appeared in the press last week.

Lachter also suggested that new Barca manager Pep Guardiola's lack of experience could impact on his client's desire to join the Camp Nou giants.

'Guardiola was an excellent player, but no one knows what kind of a manager he is,' he said.
Old 17-07-2008, 06:34 PM
Samster

darkafac is a name known to alldarkafac is a name known to alldarkafac is a name known to alldarkafac is a name known to alldarkafac is a name known to alldarkafac is a name known to all

Hleb signs for Barcelona on a four-year deal

Alexander Hleb has set his sights on helping Barcelona return to their trophy-winning ways after completing his 'dream' move to the Catalan giants from Arsenal.

Hleb was unveiled as Barca's fifth signing of the summer on Wednesday evening after penning a four-year contract, and he will join Seydou Keita, Gerard Pique, Martin Caceres and Daniel Alves in a new-look squad next season.

The Belarus international's arrival is part of a major summer overhaul by Barca following two seasons without winning a trophy, and it is that situation that Hleb is hoping to change.

'I want to give my best for this club. I have realised a dream. My aim is to win many trophies,' said the 27-year-old, whose transfer will cost Barca an initial 15 million euros, rising to 17m depending on how successful the club is during his stint.

Hleb also hopes his versatility will be an asset to new Barca coach Pep Guardiola, insisting he is willing to play anywhere on the pitch.

'I am ready to play in any position, I am available to the the coach to play in any position, including goalkeeper,' he joked during his presentation.

Hleb joins Barca after three years with Arsenal, who he joined from German side Stuttgart before going on to make 129 appearances for the Gunners.

He also became the first Belarusian to appear in a Champions League final when he faced Barcelona in Paris in 2006, a match which Arsenal lost 2-1.

Also part of the Gunners side on that day was Thierry Henry, who will now be Hleb's team-mate again at Barca.

'I hope that he helps me to adapt to the city and the club,' Hleb said of the France international, who moved from Arsenal to Barca last summer.

Barcelona sporting director Txiki Begiristain was pleased with Hleb's acquisition, and believes he will have little trouble settling into the team's style of play.

'He is Barca-style player - he is very technical, intelligent and has good movement. This is a reinforcement of quality and will create a lot of competition,' said Begiristain.

Hleb's former coach at Arsenal Arsene Wenger also spoke highly of the midfielder, who was voted Belarusian footballer of the year in 2002, 2004, 2005 and 2006

'We must firstly thank Alex for his contribution towards Arsenal Football Club during his time with us,' Wenger said.

'Alex played a significant role in the three seasons he was with the club. We are comfortable with our decision to let him go and we are all looking forward to continuing our preparations for the new season ahead.'
Old 18-07-2008, 11:25 PM
Samster

Wenger wary of spending and 'killing' youth

Arsene Wenger maintains he has money to spend, but must weigh up the cost of 'killing' the chances of Arsenal's talented youngsters by bringing in a big name transfer.

Long-serving midfielder Gilberto Silva yesterday joined Greek side Panathinaikos to follow both unsettled winger Alexander Hleb and the combative Mathieu Flamini out of Emirates Stadium.

As a result, the Gunners may now up their interest in Aston Villa's England international Gareth Barry, who is rated at £18million and has been a target for Liverpool.

However, Wenger insists it is not just a matter of opening the cheque book and that there were other concerns he had to consider other than simply looking for a quick fix.

Wenger told Arsenal TV OnLine: 'Of course I am in a position where I can spend the money.

'But every time we have done such a great job with the young players that you are concerned 'do we kill a young player or not by bringing another player in?'

'It is a very sensitive subject which is not specially linked with money.'

Arsenal have already moved to bring in promising Wales teenager Aaron Ramsey from Cardiff for £5million and paid £12million for 21-year-old France attacking winger Samir Nasri as Wenger again puts faith in youth.

While some of that outlay has been recouped by the sales of Hleb and Gilberto, the Gunners boss rejected criticism over the club's unwillingness to shatter their wage structure purely in a bid to keep players happy.

Togo striker Emmanuel Adebayor is one who has suggested he could get better terms elsewhere, and has been tracked by both AC Milan and Barcelona.

'There is a lot of talk in the press, but we have always managed at this club by balancing the budget,' Wenger said.

'We should not be criticised for that and should be respected for that.'

Arsenal open their pre-season campaign at Barnet tomorrow, where Wenger has named a youthful squad and is expected to give Ramsey his debut.

However, when the action begins for real, the Gunners will again be fighting all out to close the gap on champions Manchester United and runners-up Chelsea.

'We were very close, we were in the race and next year we want to show we can win it,' Wenger said.

'The team is performing well, but the target of a top-level sportsman is to always improve and I believe we can be more clinical, we can score more with the chances we create.'

Wenger - whose last piece of silverware was the FA Cup in 2005 - declared: 'It is important you fight for the championship and to win it. All the other trophies are more of a consolation than anything else.

'I will try to achieve my best to develop the players, to fight in every game. I am more motivated than ever to achieve that.

'For the rest, you have to accept that it will never be be good enough. People always want more - that is normal.'
Old 18-07-2008, 11:41 PM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4313 / Power: 19
kiko has a reputation beyond reputekiko has a reputation beyond reputekiko has a reputation beyond reputekiko has a reputation beyond reputekiko has a reputation beyond reputekiko has a reputation beyond reputekiko has a reputation beyond reputekiko has a reputation beyond reputekiko has a reputation beyond reputekiko has a reputation beyond reputekiko has a reputation beyond repute

Although Asenal has sold some players, nut i believe arsenal is still strong , and may make another signing to strengthen its midfield and fight for tittle again!
Old 21-07-2008, 04:10 PM
Samster

Hleb: Fabregas could follow me

Alexander Hleb has hinted that former Arsenal team-mate Cesc Fabregas could join him at Barcelona.

Click here
Days before Hleb left the Premier League for La Liga he hit out at Fabregas, calling him 'selfish', in the same interview that he lambasted Gunners coach Arsene Wenger.

And the Belarus international is ready to incur the wrath of Wenger again as he attempts to lure Fabregas back to the side he left five years ago.

'Cesc Fabregas explained a lot of things to me about this club,' Hleb told Barca TV. 'His time in the academy with players like (Gerard) Pique, (Lionel) Messi and so on.

'He loves this club. Now he's at Arsenal, but who knows if in the future he'll come back to Barca?

'He is my best friend at Arsenal, together with (Mathieu) Flamini.'

Hleb is looking forward to linking up with another former Arsenal hero - Thierry Henry - and meeting the rest of his new team-mates.

'He's my friend,' he continued. 'We spent two years together. We understand each other and I'm very pleased to be back with him.

'The others? I know all of them because I've seen them on television and of course I like the way all of them play.

'I know that it's a fantastic team. With great players, great stars. What I want is to integrate myself, play some great football with them and, obviously, to win.'

Hleb supposedly recently criticised Wenger for the way he was used in the Arsenal team, but he has now expressed his gratitude for helping him develop into a more complete player during his three years at the Gunners.

But the midfielder could come back to haunt his former coach as, when reminded about the 2006 Champions League final in which the Gunners lost to Barcelona, he revealed that he is longing for the same final - and the same result - this year.

'Of course I remember it,' said Hleb. 'It is a very important game in my life. We lost but I think it was a great game.

'I hope to be able to win the Champions League with Barca - and meet Arsenal in the final this season.

'I really don't mind where I play. Where the coach tells me to, there I'll play.

'I learnt a lot at Arsenal with Arsene Wenger. He taught me to play in different positions and now I don't have any problem playing anywhere.

'Barca's playing style is fantastic. Barca's game and Arsenal's are the best in the world.

'I come from Arsenal and I know this attacking game. I hope to be able to practise it here now.'
Old 05-08-2008, 05:22 PM
Veteran Samster

Mentioned: 70 Post(s)
Quoted: 3486 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 108478 / Power: 162
Naka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond repute

Till now, not much of player was brought. It really a young teams.

Hope it will do well tis seasons.

ONE MAN'S MEAT IS ANOTHER'S POISON

"A FR is to give reader an idea of what to expect, the pics and style of writing are to spice things up, to give more space for imagination, most important thing is we share and we enjoy."

Bros with rep power are welcome to exchange 162 points daily
Old 07-08-2008, 10:43 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 200 / Power: 17
can opener is a Helpful and Caring Samstercan opener is a Helpful and Caring Samstercan opener is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Hi to all

noob here but support of arsenal since 1989 when michael thomas scored the famous last minute goal to steal the title from liverpool, yeah!

alot of discussion on the youth and inexperience of arsenal young squad, lack of depth on the bench, and the loan repayment on the stadium etc......my 2 cents worth of opinion, the above issues are not important as to affect the title chance of arsenal, its Arsene Wenger that will!

AW is astute and shrewd when it comes to tactic, meticulous when it comes to analysis of opponents. All he needs is a little bit of luck that the squad will keep the injuries to a low and he should be able to bring the title back to emirates. Utmost faith in AW's management ability

Come on Gunner!
Old 09-08-2008, 06:23 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 775 / Power: 19
D-joker is a splendid one to beholdD-joker is a splendid one to beholdD-joker is a splendid one to beholdD-joker is a splendid one to beholdD-joker is a splendid one to beholdD-joker is a splendid one to beholdD-joker is a splendid one to behold
Cool Re: Arsenal FC Emirates All Gunner fans fall in

Hey, i m a Arsenal fan too...
Did u guys manage to catch the match just now. Ajax vs Arsenal...

We were 2-0 down at half time and then we went 3-2 at full time...
Good job....

Credits given to adebayor(Score 2, Assits 1) and bendtner(Score 1), Denilson (Assist 1), Eboue(Assist 1)...
Old 14-08-2008, 02:46 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 43 / Power: 0
Mr Cocoda deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by D-joker View Post
Hey, i m a Arsenal fan too...
Did u guys manage to catch the match just now. Ajax vs Arsenal...

We were 2-0 down at half time and then we went 3-2 at full time...
Good job....

Credits given to adebayor(Score 2, Assits 1) and bendtner(Score 1), Denilson (Assist 1), Eboue(Assist 1)...
Arsenal has the strength and willpower to fight back in the early season. They still have the power to lead the EPl once again
He's imagining how well you look in your skin
Old 15-08-2008, 06:50 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 250 / Power: 19
LevusJovi is one of the Best!LevusJovi is one of the Best!LevusJovi is one of the Best!

Wenger said there will be one more new signing before the Champions League return game in Emirates. Just wondering whi would it be?

Will it be Barry? Toulalan? Inler? Toure? Alonso? or any other unknown players?

Personally I would hope that he sign Toulalan or Toure...but my gut feeling is he will sign another raw diamond hoping to polish him into world beaters....
Old 16-08-2008, 03:44 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1069 / Power: 20
zenarc has much to be proud ofzenarc has much to be proud ofzenarc has much to be proud ofzenarc has much to be proud ofzenarc has much to be proud ofzenarc has much to be proud ofzenarc has much to be proud ofzenarc has much to be proud of

Ya EPL back again 2nite

Gooners will gun down West Bromwich 4-0

Go ARSENAL....

+10 Who's want to join my Q?

Target: 1888pts

Just Up: lglg666

Total List: 76 Bros.
Clear list: 50
=26
Old 17-08-2008, 12:00 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 250 / Power: 19
LevusJovi is one of the Best!LevusJovi is one of the Best!LevusJovi is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by zenarc View Post
Ya EPL back again 2nite

Gooners will gun down West Bromwich 4-0

Go ARSENAL....
Only 1-0 in the end...a little disappointing but overall a good start to the season. But if Wenger does not add in a few new faces to the squad, we may end up more disappointed at the end of the season. Maybe it was the injuries problem but from the Twente & WBA game, the signs are there, Arsenal are not as good as last year.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1