The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The best of Thailand

Notices

The best of Thailand Serving your Thai Business & Holiday Needs. All Singaporeans in Thailand sign in to show your support and bring your Thai "friends" with you for stuff you can't discuss on Facebook! :)
ประเทศไทยต้อนรับคุณ!

User Tag List

Old 19-11-2022, 10:58 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 428 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 491 / Power: 12
Citizens is a glorious beacon of lightCitizens is a glorious beacon of lightCitizens is a glorious beacon of lightCitizens is a glorious beacon of lightCitizens is a glorious beacon of light
Re: Nuru massage in bangkok latest

Quote:
Originally Posted by mariosuper View Post
hello bro

looking for recommendation for a real nuru massage.

where girl will pour nuru gel and body-to-body massage against customer etc

try out mai chan 2 week ago, but nothing on nuru leh
Maria in Huay Kwang do have nuru B2B for their VIP package.... 9000baht for 90 mins x 2 shots + jacuzzi room.

The other places that I had genuine nuru B2B are the kapoos..... but both joints that I tried only finished with hj ..... no bbbj or fj even though I offered to pay extra to the gal.
Old 19-11-2022, 11:00 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 642 / Power: 10
mariosuper is a name known to allmariosuper is a name known to allmariosuper is a name known to allmariosuper is a name known to allmariosuper is a name known to allmariosuper is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by Citizens View Post
Maria in Huay Kwang do have nuru B2B for their VIP package.... 9000baht for 90 mins x 2 shots + jacuzzi room.

The other places that I had genuine nuru B2B are the kapoos..... but both joints that I tried only finished with hj ..... no bbbj or fj even though I offered to pay extra to the gal.
abit out of budget.. lol
Old 20-11-2022, 12:39 AM
Samster

Quoted: 57 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 259 / Power: 19
ZUNBO96 is one of the Best!ZUNBO96 is one of the Best!ZUNBO96 is one of the Best!

There are no review of Mitu. Their website required log in password .
Any bro tried recently? I tried before covid ..
Old 20-11-2022, 10:23 AM
Samster

Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
Solipse deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Mitu is still very good, but expensive compared to the other options available. Went there this week and was 4600-6000 baht for a session.
Old 20-11-2022, 10:37 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 193 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1124 / Power: 18
atoll has much to be proud ofatoll has much to be proud ofatoll has much to be proud ofatoll has much to be proud ofatoll has much to be proud ofatoll has much to be proud ofatoll has much to be proud ofatoll has much to be proud ofatoll has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Solipse View Post
Mitu is still very good, but expensive compared to the other options available. Went there this week and was 4600-6000 baht for a session.
Mitu was my preferred place for nuru 3-4 years ago. Their ladies were well versed in nuru technique then. Sadly, the service has since degenerated then and the angpai ladies either left or retired. The last straw was when they allow post-ops LB to work there. Banned that place since then.

Tried nuru in other places a while back like doki doki, daisy dream, mai chan etc, but none has beat the past Mitu experience thus far. Any senior bros who know what i mean and can recommend the same service, pls do share!
Old 20-11-2022, 12:24 PM
Samster

ZUNBO96 is one of the Best!ZUNBO96 is one of the Best!ZUNBO96 is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by atoll View Post
Mitu was my preferred place for nuru 3-4 years ago. Their ladies were well versed in nuru technique then. Sadly, the service has since degenerated then and the angpai ladies either left or retired. The last straw was when they allow post-ops LB to work there. Banned that place since then.

Tried nuru in other places a while back like doki doki, daisy dream, mai chan etc, but none has beat the past Mitu experience thus far. Any senior bros who know what i mean and can recommend the same service, pls do share!
Thanks for the information . Heading to bkk this week..
Old 21-11-2022, 04:09 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 53 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1221 / Power: 12
JizFries has much to be proud ofJizFries has much to be proud ofJizFries has much to be proud ofJizFries has much to be proud ofJizFries has much to be proud ofJizFries has much to be proud ofJizFries has much to be proud ofJizFries has much to be proud ofJizFries has much to be proud of

As a horny boy that I'm, had to try another place before I go back home. This time chose Aya cause more accessible from what I was at.. Renov is how it like in their webpage, told the recep how long I wanted and the recep asked the girls to line up for my choosing..

Wanted to pick Namtan but she wasnt in the line-up (probably got booking liao), so chose App cause she looked the prettiest in the line-up.. nice ass, slim and enhanced Cs.. a slight no-no for me is she has 2 small tattoos on her left shoulder at the back..

Room is not bad but lights abit not working, went to shower with her, tried to talk to her but I dont know thai and her English is not there.. but enjoyed her service until I thought we are only at the half-way point when I only left with 5 mins.. hahaha.. RTM, yes but only for her or Namtan whom I wanted to choose.. PSA, no credit card accepted..
Old 22-11-2022, 12:34 AM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 136 / Power: 17
zai_milk deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyzai_milk deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Hi bros
Just visited Mai Chan
Girl MOE
Attitude 9/10
Looks 8/10
SYT type and girl next door
Service 9/10
Solid experience
Old 22-11-2022, 07:18 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 18 / Power: 0
bobs009 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Hi bros, will be heading to bkk this week for kokoro are there any recommendations
Old 23-11-2022, 05:26 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by bobs009 View Post
Hi bros, will be heading to bkk this week for kokoro are there any recommendations
Tired Demi or Jamie on Monday ..please skip ..doki doki is better ..maybe sway it my first time in Kokoro.
Old 24-11-2022, 02:42 AM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
occifer deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Very good advice and share. Thank all bro for contribute. My trip in bkk was awesome following all senior bro
Old 25-11-2022, 08:15 AM
Samster

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
nayrokj deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

any recommendations for doki doki or daisy dream?
Old 25-11-2022, 10:30 AM
Samster

Quoted: 12 Post(s)
slackisfunzz deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by nayrokj View Post
I reckon DD is better
Old 25-11-2022, 11:33 AM
Samster

Quoted: 30 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 730 / Power: 16
Joverick is a splendid one to beholdJoverick is a splendid one to beholdJoverick is a splendid one to beholdJoverick is a splendid one to beholdJoverick is a splendid one to beholdJoverick is a splendid one to beholdJoverick is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
I think you go their shop see better. See whose looks/figure are your cup of tea.
Old 25-11-2022, 11:49 AM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 18 / Power: 0
bobs009 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
If you intend to go doki doki I suggest you make reservation for the room first. Walked in yesterday and they told me there was no room need to wait for another hour
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1