The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > International Field Reports

Notices

International Field Reports Had a great time around the world? Tell us about it here!

User Tag List

Closed Thread

Old 30-09-2015, 05:11 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1374 / Power: 12
KohOnly21 has much to be proud ofKohOnly21 has much to be proud ofKohOnly21 has much to be proud ofKohOnly21 has much to be proud ofKohOnly21 has much to be proud ofKohOnly21 has much to be proud ofKohOnly21 has much to be proud ofKohOnly21 has much to be proud ofKohOnly21 has much to be proud ofKohOnly21 has much to be proud of
Re: Batam Info Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by tigershark123 View Post
Singapore-Batam ferry temporarily ceased!
I thought that was yesterday news?

Last edited by KohOnly21; 30-09-2015 at 07:18 PM.
Old 30-09-2015, 06:31 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 721 / Power: 17
tomcat007 is a splendid one to beholdtomcat007 is a splendid one to beholdtomcat007 is a splendid one to beholdtomcat007 is a splendid one to beholdtomcat007 is a splendid one to beholdtomcat007 is a splendid one to beholdtomcat007 is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally Posted by nono1973 View Post
Its on my 18th Batam Trip Summary. I dont think thats what he is asking tho. Anyway,in case he needs it and to save you the trouble.

Thats the reason why till today,i am still so reluctant to visit Sports Massage. Too clean and no chance to turn it unclean....

Noted on Hotel 89....is the concept like Sports Massage? (no tightly closed curtain?)
Hotel 89 is somewhat like Indorasa. Only hospital like curtains. But, unlike Indorasa, no specials.
Old 30-09-2015, 07:58 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 12 Post(s)
Quoted: 266 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1740 / Power: 12
nono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by tomcat007 View Post
Hotel 89 is somewhat like Indorasa. Only hospital like curtains. But, unlike Indorasa, no specials.
Thank you bro,for the description. (really thank you)

...and yea...no special,hehehe...

(got to do some research)

Quote:
Originally Posted by KohOnly21 View Post
I thought that was yesterday news?
Look like i am really very lucky...

Basic Batam Info in One Link

Avoid quoting the whole post if you are replying to me in the thread

信言不美,美言不信。
善者不辩,辩者不善。
知者不博,博者不知。
圣人不积,既以为人己愈有,既以与人己愈多。
天之道,利而不害。
圣人之道,为而不争。

My December 2019 Batam Trip Info

Old 30-09-2015, 08:37 PM
Samster

Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 15005 / Power: 19
S.B.Y.1 has a reputation beyond reputeS.B.Y.1 has a reputation beyond reputeS.B.Y.1 has a reputation beyond reputeS.B.Y.1 has a reputation beyond reputeS.B.Y.1 has a reputation beyond reputeS.B.Y.1 has a reputation beyond reputeS.B.Y.1 has a reputation beyond reputeS.B.Y.1 has a reputation beyond reputeS.B.Y.1 has a reputation beyond reputeS.B.Y.1 has a reputation beyond reputeS.B.Y.1 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by blursam View Post
Can pass me the contacts of the girls? I am thinking of going for a day trip to Batam and these girls can be my good companion.......
You are Batam's Romeo still need people's contact tips

Quote:
Originally Posted by iicycold View Post
Bro Blursam,bro forrestcat & bro mrbondy2k do u mind not quoting the whole post? It's making reading this thread difficcult
Just leave mas blursam to Pak to settle him
Old 30-09-2015, 08:56 PM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1374 / Power: 12
KohOnly21 has much to be proud ofKohOnly21 has much to be proud ofKohOnly21 has much to be proud ofKohOnly21 has much to be proud ofKohOnly21 has much to be proud ofKohOnly21 has much to be proud ofKohOnly21 has much to be proud ofKohOnly21 has much to be proud ofKohOnly21 has much to be proud ofKohOnly21 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Look like i am really very lucky...
You must be in Batam..
Old 30-09-2015, 09:40 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 12 Post(s)
Quoted: 266 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1740 / Power: 12
nono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by KohOnly21 View Post
You must be in Batam..
Clever bro but nope. i am suppose to be tho,hehehe...and be taking that "3 hour delayed ferry" back to Sillypore yesterday if i fall for "Lust",hehehe...

Running solo,relive my 1st day to Batam 1.5 years ago,walk a lot,no haze in Batam,recce new booking joints/MPs not in the cheong list and got lucky for not being greedy (ferry wasnt delayed). No excess baggage,no burden. Purely solo.

Most importantly,i took this opportunity to walk through almost exactly based on my Beginner's Guide for 1st Time Batam Visitor to test its efficiency. (still works fine)

The only summary i can write for this solo trip is fuck all day,fuck all night and massage till my body "refueled",hehehe...

RTF? Hell YES!!

A tiny announcement to bros in this thread who knows me in person:

I already got my hp back from where i left off in my last trip.

And i am back.

Basic Batam Info in One Link

Avoid quoting the whole post if you are replying to me in the thread

信言不美,美言不信。
善者不辩,辩者不善。
知者不博,博者不知。
圣人不积,既以为人己愈有,既以与人己愈多。
天之道,利而不害。
圣人之道,为而不争。

My December 2019 Batam Trip Info

Old 30-09-2015, 10:53 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 31 / Power: 0
CestLaVi3 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Hi bro, since you have about a month's time before your actual trip,i am sure reading will help you much. Continue to do what you do now and if you have any question/s do feel free to share it here but please avoid common repeated questions as most here were quite tired of repeatly answering them.

I may try to direct you to the answer if i know it exist but will avoid answering them directly. The reason is becos my answer/s to a question can be relatively long (covering details to prevent misleading) and i find that one would be able to remember the answer they are seeking better if they seek for it rather than ask today and repeat the same tomorrow.

Over here,you will notice the same person ask a question and will repeated the same question after few weeks/months later even when its being answered to them before. (meaning people ask questions A today,few months later same person ask question A again) Weird scene,but then its true in this thread.

Hoping for your understanding.
Hi Sir, Thank you for your advice.

I will read & re-read your Beginners Guide and try not to ask questions that has been answered to death. You have been very patient and supportive to many newbie like me.

i hope not to disappoint you. Thank you and have a great week ahead.
Old 30-09-2015, 11:26 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 35 / Power: 0
superman2006 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Permata indah and bunga massage which ones is good? The taxi from harbour bay to Nagoya is it standardize 50K?
Old 30-09-2015, 11:43 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1919 / Power: 20
wolverman has a brilliant futurewolverman has a brilliant futurewolverman has a brilliant futurewolverman has a brilliant futurewolverman has a brilliant futurewolverman has a brilliant futurewolverman has a brilliant futurewolverman has a brilliant futurewolverman has a brilliant futurewolverman has a brilliant futurewolverman has a brilliant future

Quote:
I dont stay around many hotels in Batam so much,but what i know is Goodway Hotel room has a big mirror (a little bigger than dressing table size) directly facing the bed. Makes me hard to sleep,thats why i swore unless no choice, i will not stay there again. Information is base up to Feb 2015.

Hope this help a bit.

Cheers!
Tks for the prompt reply.

Reason i asked because i love to see myself (from the mirror) doing doggy and screwing my cewek.
Old 01-10-2015, 01:38 AM
Samster (eP)

Mentioned: 6 Post(s)
Quoted: 190 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 6366 / Power: 16
Black Page has a reputation beyond reputeBlack Page has a reputation beyond reputeBlack Page has a reputation beyond reputeBlack Page has a reputation beyond reputeBlack Page has a reputation beyond reputeBlack Page has a reputation beyond reputeBlack Page has a reputation beyond reputeBlack Page has a reputation beyond reputeBlack Page has a reputation beyond reputeBlack Page has a reputation beyond reputeBlack Page has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by tigershark123 View Post
Singapore-Batam ferry temporarily ceased!

Why?
How often does that happen?
When I go to Batam, I RELY on the ferry to go back at the right time, because I always have a flight from Changi.
Old 01-10-2015, 01:55 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 21 / Power: 0
Balmung deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by newyorker88 View Post
Depend on how much you want to give her?

1)She lives in Kost, bery cheap. Take her as part time girl friend. pay for her room n some pocket money. 250 sing dollar will do.

2) You give her a house, some money to live on, she does all her house keeping, wait for you to come every weekend/holidays to fuck n go out for dinner. 600 is enough... rental about 100 plus.

Option 1, she works n sleep with others.
Option 2, chances she stray are lower.
That was some good information
Old 01-10-2015, 09:16 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 23 / Power: 0
lee_man_sg deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by CoCK ShoCk View Post
Manage to chat with her thru BBM and she posted a few pictures
to me but in it was her very pretty indochinese girlfriend.

Somehow she the 50 one block me off as I was asking more about her pretty friend...sigh but she was mentioning that her pretty friend is expensive but didn't go into details because she blocked me out.

Hope those indon speaking bros have better luck
Bro ,

She blocked me too. Lost one contact. need to find one next time.

thanks
Old 01-10-2015, 11:14 AM
Samster

Quoted: 27 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4858 / Power: 23
newyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Black Page View Post

Why?
How often does that happen?
When I go to Batam, I RELY on the ferry to go back at the right time, because I always have a flight from Changi.
Due to the haze, visibility was down to 200 metres. Required visibility is 1.5 KM for boats to travel.

Not so frequent thing lah, I heard from friends that the boats sound their horns very frequently last few days of travel.

For INCOMPLETE LIST OF MASSAGE CENTRES IN BATAM See link below

http://www.sammyboyforum.com/showthr...6580&page=1281
Old 01-10-2015, 11:31 AM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
swamy deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Hi Bro,
We are reached batam.. Check in already @ Formosa..
Taxi booked whole day + tomorrow drop @400k.
Thanks to All once again ..
Hope the trip will end sweet memories ( hope fully not a bad trip).
Old 01-10-2015, 12:44 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 176 / Power: 13
Oscarchao is a Helpful and Caring SamsterOscarchao is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Any hotels to recommend other than Formosa? Not looking for those budget hotels though.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1
Closed Thread