The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 25-07-2022, 08:48 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 61 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 232 / Power: 12
mrhobbit is a Helpful and Caring Samstermrhobbit is a Helpful and Caring Samstermrhobbit is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Re: CBD - A record of my Sexual Activities & Encounters

Quote:
Originally Posted by mrhobbit View Post
What a busy day Fri. Raining in CBD today as i type this story....

Still at 2019 Month 12 Week 4 - 2020 Month 1 week 1 Day 1

Lilian had requested to have sex with me! I was totally shocked. She was sitting at the other edge of the bed in her short blue towel, the towel cant 'bao' her big 32C ( . ) ( . )
Without fail like alot of bros would do. I asked her for a spare towel and hopped into the shower & wash myself clean clean for her. I came out the lights were off. Lilian was lying in bed watching a Korean Drama. I quietly went to my edge of the bed & sit down. Her queen size bed is just nice for the both of us. I slowly moved towards her stratched out my arm & she moved in closer until i hugged her. We didnt say anything. Under her blanket, she has already removed her towel. My hands slowly roamed all parts of her naked body. Abit hairy. In my terms, she belong to Hairy Potter clan. After roaming my hands on her naked body for a wake, i begin my advance by circling her harden nipples, she makes a soft moan. Dark as it is i saw her pretty face that she enjoys it. With her eyes closed, my hand flow to her hairy pussy & begin to search for her clitoris. I found it & rubbed it, many juices poured out of the Wet Gap & quickly it was flooding, ponding. I hold her hands with my other hands to gather my already harden cock.

She was abit surprise like abit huge for her. (To be frank, mine is an average size). She played with my cock for a while before proposed her to give me a BJ. She rejected by saying she never Bj for man before. Of cos, I HAVE TO train her right? I said let this night be the special night, your first time. She got up & kneeled in between my legs. Took my cock & put in her mouth, true enough she coughed & choked herself. Indeed first time or was it act act only? I told her u have to suck it. She sucked it. Not a strong suction but can accept la. I told her to lie on the bed while i Missionary her. Her hands strangled the bedsheet, she fucked like a virgin. Her wet hairy abit tight pussy, she didnt moan. I fucked her & pounded her. Its was abit boring indeed, soon i got the feeling, pulled out & shoot it on her body while the first shot accidentally FIRED on her face. Headshot!

Lilian looked at me with a angry eye. She jumped into the shower while i grinned. She came out of the shower while i went in. We lie in bed & soon fell asleep.

The next day, Lilian woke me up with a smile & we headed to Tiong Bahru market for breakfast. I boarded a taxi after walking her home holding hands. She said;

Lilian: Have a nice day, i will see u next time.
Me: Same to u

I reached home & got a text from Honey the same day asking me to go for a fuck ............... lengbei la legs soft sia ................. i rested & drink some tonic.

The same night, i met Honey at her favourite f&b spot in lucky plaza. We went for abit of window shopping before i gave her a portable earpiece as present while she gave me a new Wallet from Wallet shop. Sounds like christmas right? After shopping we took a grab to Hotel 81 Lavender. A familiar lady figure caught my attention, she was very surprised to see me too. It was Melissa. WTF korean drama meh .................

What is going to happen next?
It sounds like Korean drama but very coincidence really.
Why is Melissa at Hotel 81 Lavender?
She saw me & Honey again. Will she join in our fun?

....................... TO BE CONTINUED ..............................

What a lazy monday am. Going to CBD today in mrt, abit crowded. All MILF aunties nothing to look at.

2020 Month 1 Week 1

Honey & i bounced onto Melissa at Hotel 81. What in the world is she doing there. Ended up, she was of cos with Peter. Instead of Hotel 81, we of us went to near by a indian shop for a cup of teh, teh-o. Melissa told us that her parents quite disapprove the marriage between her & Peter becos of 4 major issues.

1. Interracial Marriage
2. Age Gap
3. No career
4. Smiliar to no career, no stable income

However, despite Melissa's parents disapproval, Melissa was allowed to keep the child, end up she wont be marrying Peter afterall. So all they can do is spend $ open hotel room lor. Its such a pity. I went home after the incident after sending Honey home in a Gojek.

2020 Month 1 Still at Week 1

It was thursday, a day after New Year. Office is quite empty as i recalled. Many of colleagues are still clearing their leave. My BUSHY Ang Mo boss also clear leave the whole week. I got a text from Lilian to hang out tmr night. Of cos why not. Fri came fast, during the drinks i told her about Melissa which from her face i can see abit of disappointment i dunno why la. That night, she still invite me to her rented flat. Back in a same enviroment in a week. I was feeling homely. After we shared a bottle of Gin Tonic cocktail drink from 7-11. She offered to show me, wow. She stripped her white buttoned OL blouse, her tight black coloured OL skirt, 32C Cup Plain Pink Bra, Pink See Thru SYT Panties, very typical. I am a Bra & Panties guy after Boob Guy.

Here's what we did in the shower..... like long lost lovers

Lilian washed me soap soap clean clean.

Lilian didnt spare my cock. She wash clean clean too. Stroking it.

After cleansing with water, she tried her 2nd attempt to BJ me. Her suction was still not there but i appreciate her effort to try. I took her in standing position, bended over & sticked my hard erected cock insider her hairy wet pussy. She moaned abit it was not loud. I pounded her for about 10 mins before i got her to turn around & cummed on her face which she was surprised. I asked her if she could licked me clean. Pretty resistance at first BUT she said she would try. she did it. She licked me clean clean. We quickly dried up & lie on her bed hugging like long lovers before she said.

Lilian: I LOVE U!
Me: .....................
Lilian: Dear, Shall we become real lovers? Like bf gf?
Me: Well .............. after thinking i like u too.

Lilian & me fucked another round. she started her 3rd BBBJ & her skills got better after my coaching. I got her to 69, i confirm will get her to shave her pussy hair i thought to myself. I moved her into cowgirl position, she shaked until she orgased & squirted.

............................. TO BE CONTINUED ........................
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1