The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 29-01-2019, 12:33 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 109 / Power: 16
ferragamo deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyferragamo deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
CIP or CIM which is harder to get?

Saw this question in another forum, thought it was pretty interesting

for those lao jiao - which in your opinion is more difficult to get the girl to allow?

for the women - which would you more readily agree to?

of course for some, both is ok, so just asking those who have restrictions/preferences

Last edited by ferragamo; 29-01-2019 at 01:21 PM.
Old 29-01-2019, 12:39 PM
Samster

Quoted: 22 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2614 / Power: 20
draven78eric has a reputation beyond reputedraven78eric has a reputation beyond reputedraven78eric has a reputation beyond reputedraven78eric has a reputation beyond reputedraven78eric has a reputation beyond reputedraven78eric has a reputation beyond reputedraven78eric has a reputation beyond reputedraven78eric has a reputation beyond reputedraven78eric has a reputation beyond reputedraven78eric has a reputation beyond reputedraven78eric has a reputation beyond repute
Re: CIP or CIM which is harder to get?

Quote:
Originally Posted by ferragamo View Post
Saw this question in $$$$$$$$$$$$, thought it was pretty interesting

for those lao jiao - which in your opinion is more difficult to get the girl to allow?

for the women - which would you more readily agree to?

of course for some, both is ok, so just asking those who have restrictions/preferences
Think you have to type indirectly to show what you meant ..becos kena block..thats why is shown $$$$$$$$$$$

I'M CIM KING
Old 29-01-2019, 01:21 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 109 / Power: 16
ferragamo deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyferragamo deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by draven78eric View Post
Think you have to type indirectly to show what you meant ..becos kena block..thats why is shown $$$$$$$$$$$
thanks! changed
Old 29-01-2019, 01:49 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 255 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 19223 / Power: 27
Tai_zi21 has a reputation beyond reputeTai_zi21 has a reputation beyond reputeTai_zi21 has a reputation beyond reputeTai_zi21 has a reputation beyond reputeTai_zi21 has a reputation beyond reputeTai_zi21 has a reputation beyond reputeTai_zi21 has a reputation beyond reputeTai_zi21 has a reputation beyond reputeTai_zi21 has a reputation beyond reputeTai_zi21 has a reputation beyond reputeTai_zi21 has a reputation beyond repute

My vote goes to cim

Target: 18000 point hit... will be part time now only in point exchange... Thank you for the points

Please pm me for second or third round first before u up my points cos worried not able to return cheers
Old 29-01-2019, 02:05 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 307 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1160 / Power: 7
Sexadd1ct has much to be proud ofSexadd1ct has much to be proud ofSexadd1ct has much to be proud ofSexadd1ct has much to be proud ofSexadd1ct has much to be proud ofSexadd1ct has much to be proud ofSexadd1ct has much to be proud ofSexadd1ct has much to be proud ofSexadd1ct has much to be proud of

By CIM I suppose u mean when fucking u want to withdraw and quickly shoot into her mouth like in those JAV movies.. then ya CIM harder.. many girls don’t like to swallow / don’t like to taste their own pussy..

CIP usually ok if she on pill or after menses mah.. never ever had issue.
Old 29-01-2019, 02:10 PM
Samster

Quoted: 188 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5580 / Power: 11
thedevil666 has a reputation beyond reputethedevil666 has a reputation beyond reputethedevil666 has a reputation beyond reputethedevil666 has a reputation beyond reputethedevil666 has a reputation beyond reputethedevil666 has a reputation beyond reputethedevil666 has a reputation beyond reputethedevil666 has a reputation beyond reputethedevil666 has a reputation beyond reputethedevil666 has a reputation beyond reputethedevil666 has a reputation beyond repute

For FB, usually both is easy to get

For legit gf and wife, CIP is easier.

For WL, usually is CIM.
Old 29-01-2019, 02:21 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 26 Post(s)
Quoted: 1932 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 42875 / Power: 29
Rickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond repute

Think both are equally difficult.. but if they really hv to choose I think it will be easier to get a cim from them rather than a cip...tink many regard their pussy as the most sacred n forbidden part of their body to guys.. so they dun want to be worried of an invasion of a foreign hard object in their down under leading perhaps to pregnancy etc, etc.. whereas cim, is easier for them.. if they dun want to swallow then spit it out n problem is over.. no need to worry abt anything after that... just my 2 cents worth of tots.. hehe

Up my points n I will return immediately

Pls PM me if I haven return favor
Old 29-01-2019, 02:24 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 26 Post(s)
Quoted: 1932 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 42875 / Power: 29
Rickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by thedevil666 View Post

For WL, usually is CIM.
Yes, quite agree with the bro too. ..if we look from his perspective.. well said.

Up my points n I will return immediately

Pls PM me if I haven return favor
Old 29-01-2019, 02:30 PM
Samster

Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 12 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 313 / Power: 12
ggbro is one of the Best!ggbro is one of the Best!ggbro is one of the Best!ggbro is one of the Best!

I believe both are not that hard to get.

1. CIP - If the girl loves you, most of them doesn't mind. I always ask my gf or FB when I am seconds away from cumming.. can I cum inside.. they always say yes or they'll say "you like".. but of course I always pull out because don't want to stress for weeks for the few seconds of CIP sensation.

2. CIM - Also depends if the girl loves you, and whether she can tahan the smell. There is one ex of mine who wanted CIM and swallow, she said can make her skin looks fairer and smoother. Then there are a few exs who can CIM but will spit out, and there are some who only allow CIM during special occassion like birthday or valentine or after you bought them something nice which makes them in the mood to fulfill whatever you requested. So in short, CIM is not hard, but swallowing is the tough part.
Old 29-01-2019, 05:01 PM
Samster

Quoted: 45 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 822 / Power: 8
summar34 is a splendid one to beholdsummar34 is a splendid one to beholdsummar34 is a splendid one to beholdsummar34 is a splendid one to beholdsummar34 is a splendid one to beholdsummar34 is a splendid one to beholdsummar34 is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by thedevil666 View Post

For WL, usually is CIM.

Good analysis
Old 29-01-2019, 09:52 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 63 / Power: 0
VVDBlues deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by ggbro View Post
I believe both are not that hard to get.

1. CIP - If the girl loves you, most of them doesn't mind. I always ask my gf or FB when I am seconds away from cumming.. can I cum inside.. they always say yes or they'll say "you like".. but of course I always pull out because don't want to stress for weeks for the few seconds of CIP sensation.

2. CIM - Also depends if the girl loves you, and whether she can tahan the smell. There is one ex of mine who wanted CIM and swallow, she said can make her skin looks fairer and smoother. Then there are a few exs who can CIM but will spit out, and there are some who only allow CIM during special occassion like birthday or valentine or after you bought them something nice which makes them in the mood to fulfill whatever you requested. So in short, CIM is not hard, but swallowing is the tough part.
100% agree on this part!
Old 29-01-2019, 10:22 PM
Samster

Quoted: 47 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 321 / Power: 21
middaymoon is one of the Best!middaymoon is one of the Best!middaymoon is one of the Best!middaymoon is one of the Best!

i think really heng sua...
Some like it up there. Some like it down there.
Had a gf who like CIM n swallow.
Had another one who can CIM but don't swallow one.
But she still did it one night cos she lazy to go wash up. Swallow n went back to sleep
Had one dont like CIM but enjoy CIP during safe period.
Theses are experiences many years ago thought...maybe girls thinking nowadays different
Old 29-01-2019, 11:20 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 49 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 293 / Power: 10
Loveliz69 is one of the Best!Loveliz69 is one of the Best!Loveliz69 is one of the Best!
Smile Re: CIP or CIM which is harder to get?

For hubby: CIP, CIM, CIA
For LT FB: CIP, CIM
For New FBs: COF, COB
Old 29-01-2019, 11:22 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 57 / Power: 0
LeafTea deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Loveliz69 View Post
For hubby: CIP, CIM, CIA
For LT FB: CIP, CIM
For New FBs: COF, COB
CIA is not so common
Old 29-01-2019, 11:46 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 236 / Power: 17
utd4ever59 is a Helpful and Caring Samsterutd4ever59 is a Helpful and Caring Samsterutd4ever59 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

My fb loves to swallow my cum . It boost my ego too instead of cob. Dun waste the protein mah.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1