The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List

Old 29-04-2024, 12:19 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 33 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 88 / Power: 1
AGoodBoy deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: ML with shaved pussy

Quote:
Originally Posted by javl0ver View Post
can share contact bro
I have PM you bro.
Old 30-04-2024, 10:36 AM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 26 / Power: 0
Csimonsays deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by AGoodBoy View Post
I have PM you bro.
Hi bro can share contact please
Old 30-04-2024, 12:50 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Csimonsays View Post
Hi bro can share contact please
Shared bro.
Old 01-05-2024, 11:44 AM
Samster

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 104 / Power: 22
chung525 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guychung525 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

I always request a shaved pussy. I don't want to be surprised when I open it hahaha
Old 01-05-2024, 06:50 PM
Samster

Quoted: 20 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 11 / Power: 0
Vanilla Ice deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by PeePeeBoyinSG View Post
Last rb.gy night, I visited 28yo Viet MM @ Bugis.
A /arxsds pleasant looking (durable looks) lady who is very tall (nearly 1.7m) yet slim.
Natural assets and semi-firm butt.
Quick summary :
* Massage : basic
* Sensual : licked like a cat
* Lollipop : A+ (damn DT, slurpy, with eye contact)
* XiaoLongBao munching : responsive
* Picasso lesson : one of the most yummy and totally shaven kitty that I had feasted on
* Gymnastics : off the charts - tight and super wet, wild, crazy and super loud Dolby sound effects

* Total damage (all-in ) : under 4Berries

MM has been added to my list of regulars.
She is yet another gem, and reminds me of Viet Kendis (who will no longer return to SG to work as ML).

Life is good.
Hi bro, can share contact?
Old 02-05-2024, 04:36 PM
Samster

Quoted: 21 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1423 / Power: 20
jason910 has much to be proud ofjason910 has much to be proud ofjason910 has much to be proud ofjason910 has much to be proud ofjason910 has much to be proud ofjason910 has much to be proud ofjason910 has much to be proud ofjason910 has much to be proud ofjason910 has much to be proud ofjason910 has much to be proud of
Quote:
My FR rb.gy on Viet MM @ Bugis, had been shared under Bugis Thread.
You /xbwp76 can read all about it. Super delicious and yummy seafood
[Turn off VPN and firewall]
Hi bro can share contact?
Old 03-05-2024, 10:14 AM
Samster

Quoted: 10 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 68 / Power: 11
Homini deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by matureguy_sg View Post
On Labour day was near Jalan Besak area. Intend to visit a viet lady which I met on wechat. UPON reaching the area. First impression,she was young and pretty,later was told only 23 with big nice tits. Massage just soso,but the teasing 蚂蚁上树and 海底捞月was so shoik. Song song gao jurong. Later when the action starts, we begins with 69,realise she was shave and clean and she love u to eat her abalone and she like your ice cream and she get wet easily n can feel she is horny. When doing the chore she like u to bang her hard n she enjoy it. Lastly uncle to tired and cannot cut and surprising she said she will bj n can CIM. WOW what a good service orientated lady. Left as a sextify man. Total damage $150 including entrance fees. Overall...
1. She is young
2. Well shave and clean
3. Big boobs
4. Good attitude

Coco
Hi bro, can share ctc? TIA
Old 07-05-2024, 02:36 PM
Samster

Quoted: 30 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3372 / Power: 20
sianren has a reputation beyond reputesianren has a reputation beyond reputesianren has a reputation beyond reputesianren has a reputation beyond reputesianren has a reputation beyond reputesianren has a reputation beyond reputesianren has a reputation beyond reputesianren has a reputation beyond reputesianren has a reputation beyond reputesianren has a reputation beyond reputesianren has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
A few days rb.gy ago, wanted to visit tall Viet MM @ Bugis who has totally shaven south, and one of the most yummy and juicy I have seen in years.
But /xbwp76 she was code red.
Planning for my next visit very soon.
This is next on the list, maybe this week..life is good but too many yet to try.

Slowly but surely
Old 07-05-2024, 03:48 PM
Samster

Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
Pipikia deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
On Labour day was near Jalan Besak area. Intend to visit a viet lady which I met on wechat. UPON reaching the area. First impression,she was young and pretty,later was told only 23 with big nice tits. Massage just soso,but the teasing 蚂蚁上树and 海底捞月was so shoik. Song song gao jurong. Later when the action starts, we begins with 69,realise she was shave and clean and she love u to eat her abalone and she like your ice cream and she get wet easily n can feel she is horny. When doing the chore she like u to bang her hard n she enjoy it. Lastly uncle to tired and cannot cut and surprising she said she will bj n can CIM. WOW what a good service orientated lady. Left as a sextify man. Total damage $150 including entrance fees. Overall...
1. She is young
2. Well shave and clean
3. Big boobs
4. Good attitude

Coco
bro can share contact? TIA
Old 07-05-2024, 03:50 PM
Samster (A)

Mentioned: 9 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 664 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3913 / Power: 6
hornyxiaoboy2 has a reputation beyond reputehornyxiaoboy2 has a reputation beyond reputehornyxiaoboy2 has a reputation beyond reputehornyxiaoboy2 has a reputation beyond reputehornyxiaoboy2 has a reputation beyond reputehornyxiaoboy2 has a reputation beyond reputehornyxiaoboy2 has a reputation beyond reputehornyxiaoboy2 has a reputation beyond reputehornyxiaoboy2 has a reputation beyond reputehornyxiaoboy2 has a reputation beyond reputehornyxiaoboy2 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
1. She is young
2. Well shave and clean
3. Big boobs
4. Good attitude

Coco
I love Vietbu and mind sharing ctc? Need to punish horny lady badly
Old 07-05-2024, 05:06 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by sianren View Post
This is next on the list, maybe this week..life is good but too many yet to try.

Slowly but surely
This joint is shut until further notice.
Old 07-05-2024, 05:21 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
whisper91 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Late FR for TX shared by PeePeeBoyinSG

Location was accessible via foot from mrt. Experience was superb as mentioned by other bros. Main reason was because the service standard is A+. Won’t go into the details of the session.

Thanks PeePeeBoyinSG for sharing
Old 07-05-2024, 06:01 PM
Samster

Quoted: 30 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3372 / Power: 20
sianren has a reputation beyond reputesianren has a reputation beyond reputesianren has a reputation beyond reputesianren has a reputation beyond reputesianren has a reputation beyond reputesianren has a reputation beyond reputesianren has a reputation beyond reputesianren has a reputation beyond reputesianren has a reputation beyond reputesianren has a reputation beyond reputesianren has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Bro, Thanks for info.
Old 07-05-2024, 06:40 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 16 Post(s)
Quoted: 464 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2325 / Power: 1
PeePeeBoyinSG has a reputation beyond reputePeePeeBoyinSG has a reputation beyond reputePeePeeBoyinSG has a reputation beyond reputePeePeeBoyinSG has a reputation beyond reputePeePeeBoyinSG has a reputation beyond reputePeePeeBoyinSG has a reputation beyond reputePeePeeBoyinSG has a reputation beyond reputePeePeeBoyinSG has a reputation beyond reputePeePeeBoyinSG has a reputation beyond reputePeePeeBoyinSG has a reputation beyond reputePeePeeBoyinSG has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
I just spoke with the boss.
This joint will reopen in the month of June 2024, after renovations are done. Viet MM has just returned to Vietnam, and will be back in July.
Old 08-05-2024, 12:35 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 29 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 261 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2886 / Power: 3
puddinghamster has a reputation beyond reputepuddinghamster has a reputation beyond reputepuddinghamster has a reputation beyond reputepuddinghamster has a reputation beyond reputepuddinghamster has a reputation beyond reputepuddinghamster has a reputation beyond reputepuddinghamster has a reputation beyond reputepuddinghamster has a reputation beyond reputepuddinghamster has a reputation beyond reputepuddinghamster has a reputation beyond reputepuddinghamster has a reputation beyond repute

Yesterday I decided to visit Coco: missed her solid massage and her swirling tongue'我简直升天了,仿佛见到了老天爷" feel
As usual, I was greeted by Coco was at the counter with a wide smile as I entered the shop.
Coco ia a well trained massage therapist who provides firm or deep tissue massages that involves applying pressure and targeting the deeper layers of muscles and connective tissue to release tension and alleviate chronic muscle pain similar with TCM to promote balance and wellness in the body. A massage that involves a combination of head and feet massages, along with a focus on providing a solid and relaxing experience, can contribute to overall well-being.
After about 35 mins, Coco decided that the time for massage had ended. Then she started brushing her long against hair against my bare thighs. She caressed my thighs with her hair for a few minutes, making sure to get her long silky hair all over my balls and erection as well. She paused for just a second to remove clothes; she knew I would love to see her bare tits.
"摸我的胸部" she demanded. My eyes had been closed, so I hadn't even realized she was naked. My eyes bulged when I got a look at her naked perky tits; I quickly touched her soft C cup breasts with both hands. I was savoring the sensation of my hands squeezing her soft breasts. I got her nipples all hard, tweaking them just right. She began to rub her tits all over my lap for a few minutes; she knew that I like this move right before she go down on me.
She returned to her kneeling position on the floor, and she gently spread my legs far apart. The wider my legs are spread, the easier it is for her to access my hard erected throbbing cock and balls. She spent some time kissing my thighs, getting closer and closer to my balls. I could hear the kissing noises, loudly smacking her lips with soft erotic sounds coming from next door curtains.
I let out a loud moan when she put one of my balls into her mouth. She swished it around inside her mouth, then she switched to the other one; she was also stroking my thighs with her hands. I started breathing hard when she managed to put both my balls into her mouth at once. She tenderly licked my balls while warming them up with her hot mouth. She used her tongue to move them all around; her lips were completely enveloping my entire sack, up to the root of my hard erected cock. Her hands began to stroke my erected cock.
”爱死你,可可!"I moaned. She removed my balls from her mouth and licked my shaft with the tip of her tongue. She drenched my lap with her saliva as she worked her way up to the sensitive underside of my cock, right under the head. She gave that area some licks, and then teased me a bit with some long slow licks up and down the shaft. She finally put her lips around the whole head of my hard erected cock and started to gently suck me off. Fondling my balls with her hand, she slowly lowered her mouth over my entire cock, getting it deep inside her mouth.
She slowly bobbed her head up and down on my lap, getting her hands under me and squeezing my butt. My breathing getting heavier; I was deeply enjoying the blowjob.
I kept groaning and moaning with pleasure as she drooled and slobbered all over my lap, trying to make the blowjob as wet and messy as possible.
I moaned.
She was sucking my cock like a slut in heat. She was buried into my lap; my erected hard cock was completely inside her mouth, my thighs pressed up against her cheeks, her nose in my lap. Her eyelashes brushed up against my pubic hair.
She intended to milk me dry; She sucked and licked me lovingly, while stroking my balls. She looked up; my eyes were tightly shut, and my hands were by my side on the bed. She reached for my hands and placed them on her tits, letting me have something soft and pleasant to hold onto. She just sucked faster as louder moaning noises were coming from the neighbors with her pace and intensity grew with each trip up and down my cock. She made loud slurping and sucking sounds with her mouth. My cock was rock hard and throbbing.
Then the explosion came…

SHE IS NOW TOTALLY SHAVEN - I meant her PUSSY

MYSG : Y^Y^, A*,
【MILF】丽丽 ,C*C
【Chinatown SQUIRT QUEEN】阳阳return
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1