The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List

Old 20-12-2004, 11:50 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 920 / Power: 21
waypastprime is a splendid one to beholdwaypastprime is a splendid one to beholdwaypastprime is a splendid one to beholdwaypastprime is a splendid one to beholdwaypastprime is a splendid one to beholdwaypastprime is a splendid one to beholdwaypastprime is a splendid one to beholdwaypastprime is a splendid one to behold
Re: Pubs along Joo Chiat

Quote:
Originally Posted by D^KnighT
WAH! The next time you pop by JC, kopi on me.
Basket! U didnt promise me that when I added u previously!

Skippe, Smeely Beancure, NeoNinja, Golden Finger & KimLin

Many thanks for the above goodwill but please post and inform me so that I can do something about it.
Old 20-12-2004, 11:56 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 738 / Power: 22
monster98 is a splendid one to beholdmonster98 is a splendid one to beholdmonster98 is a splendid one to beholdmonster98 is a splendid one to beholdmonster98 is a splendid one to beholdmonster98 is a splendid one to beholdmonster98 is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by waypastprime
Basket! U didnt promise me that when I added u previously!
Hello...... mai kay kay lah...... u got beer and i got only kopi nia....... still compaint?????? Wa Kaoz....... greedy fellas.....
Old 20-12-2004, 11:58 AM
Samster

monster98 is a splendid one to beholdmonster98 is a splendid one to beholdmonster98 is a splendid one to beholdmonster98 is a splendid one to beholdmonster98 is a splendid one to beholdmonster98 is a splendid one to beholdmonster98 is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
U today so free huh? It's hard to see u logging in till now.
monday blues......... tomorrow CO back to Sg liao... Must be a kwai kwai husband liao......
Old 20-12-2004, 11:59 AM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -270 / Power: 0
RJ2004 RJ2004 RJ2004

Quote:
WTF!!!
from the postings, very different people la...
Old 20-12-2004, 12:08 PM
D^KnighT

Mentioned: Post(s)
Tagged: Thread(s)
Quoted: Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: / Power: 0

Quote:
Basket! U didnt promise me that when I added u

Wah Kaoz... you think I so calculative with you over a cup of kopi meh... hahaha... anytime bro.

To be honest... I only managed to recover that bit in my emotions over the lost of my ex. girlfriend. The girl whom I love for 7 solid months and gave me the most wonderful gift I ever received over my past 29 years. Tears have been following almost every night, thinking how screw up my feelings are. Anythingz and my closer ones will understand when they saw me in my worst state of mind. The song 'Duan Dan' only leaves me the memories of her.
Old 20-12-2004, 12:10 PM
D^KnighT

Quote:
Originally Posted by monster98
Hello...... mai kay kay lah...... u got beer and i got only kopi nia....... still compaint?????? Wa Kaoz....... greedy fellas.....
hahaha... he knows that I don't drink and smoke... kekeke.
Old 20-12-2004, 12:12 PM
D^KnighT

Quote:
Originally Posted by RJ2004
from the postings, very different people la...
hmm... beats me...
Old 20-12-2004, 12:15 PM
D^KnighT

Quote:
monday blues......... tomorrow CO back to Sg liao... Must be a kwai kwai husband
That's what marriage life is all about... I wasn't prepared for mine and continued doing things that are negatives against my marriage till I loose someone so lovely. Guess I am a loser at the end of the day.
Old 20-12-2004, 12:29 PM
Samster

waypastprime is a splendid one to beholdwaypastprime is a splendid one to beholdwaypastprime is a splendid one to beholdwaypastprime is a splendid one to beholdwaypastprime is a splendid one to beholdwaypastprime is a splendid one to beholdwaypastprime is a splendid one to beholdwaypastprime is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
U got drink beer one meh? Except on your bird day nia...

Many thanks for the above goodwill but please post and inform me so that I can do something about it.
Old 20-12-2004, 12:31 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1510 / Power: 23
acer3939 has a brilliant futureacer3939 has a brilliant futureacer3939 has a brilliant futureacer3939 has a brilliant futureacer3939 has a brilliant futureacer3939 has a brilliant futureacer3939 has a brilliant futureacer3939 has a brilliant futureacer3939 has a brilliant futureacer3939 has a brilliant futureacer3939 has a brilliant future

Quote:

Let me buy you guys a drink http://img1.uaih.net/images/920055hodala.jpg

Cheers
Old 20-12-2004, 12:34 PM
Samster

Quote:
To be honest... I only managed to recover that bit in my emotions over the lost of my ex. girlfriend. The girl whom I love for 7 solid months and gave me the most wonderful gift I ever received over my past 29 years. Tears have been following almost every night, thinking how screw up my feelings are. Anythingz and my closer ones will understand when they saw me in my worst state of mind. The song 'Duan Dan' only leaves me the memories of her.
Yes, I have heard stories about ur ex from anythingz. But I would rather hear it from you, given the chance. Well, all I can console u is "San Qiong Shui Jing, Lu yi yao. Liu An Hua ming you yi chun".

Boy, I love the song 'Duan Dian' as well. Beautiful melody with apt lyrics.

Old 20-12-2004, 12:36 PM
Samster

Quote:
Train by RC and S3...... or i should say... force by RC and S3
Old 20-12-2004, 12:36 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by acer3939
Let me buy you guys a drink http://img1.uaih.net/images/920055hodala.jpg

Cheers
Haha... U never fail to impress me with your lobang of pics.

Thanks. May i propose a toast to you?

Old 20-12-2004, 12:48 PM
D^KnighT

Quote:
Yes, I have heard stories about ur ex from anythingz. But I would rather hear it from you, given the chance. Well, all I can console u is "San Qiong Shui Jing, Lu yi yao. Liu An Hua ming you yi chun".

Boy, I love the
I thought my ex. wife would be the most wonderful woman I ever knew in my life but I was wrong. I didn't know that a girl whom I know at BOSS KTV can be so committed that she ranks above my wife. These 7 months I had with her can never be compared to the 5 years I had with my wife. Now is even more difficult to find a girl whom is better than Jas. FUCK! I hate talking about it.

When I get to see you one day to talk about this, seriously, I do not know where to start and how to end but what I know is that I am going to write up a diary on these 7 months I spent with her and it will be the only memories I have.
Old 20-12-2004, 12:58 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 93 / Power: 21
seekfun deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
I thought my ex. wife would be the most wonderful woman I ever knew in my life but I was wrong. I didn't know that a girl whom I know at BOSS KTV can be so committed that she ranks above my wife. These 7 months I had with her can never be compared to the 5 years I had with my wife. Now is even more difficult to find a girl whom is better than Jas. FUCK! I hate talking about it.

When I get to see you one day to talk about this, seriously, I do not know where to start and how to end but what I know is that I am going to write up a diary on these 7 months I spent with her and it will be the only memories I have.
Bro i hope u dun fall into the trap of falling in love with KTV gal. 7 months may not be a short time to know a person well but neither is it a long time. Just hope that u are not blinded and regret later. all the best...
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1