The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 06-08-2009, 12:53 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 101 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3310 / Power: 21
tomdh has a reputation beyond reputetomdh has a reputation beyond reputetomdh has a reputation beyond reputetomdh has a reputation beyond reputetomdh has a reputation beyond reputetomdh has a reputation beyond reputetomdh has a reputation beyond reputetomdh has a reputation beyond reputetomdh has a reputation beyond reputetomdh has a reputation beyond reputetomdh has a reputation beyond repute
advice on shaving pubic hair

couple of years back, tried using an electric shaver (Philips ladies type) but next few days, itchy like hell.
any bros got good advice or experience to share? too much hair down there until my partner sometimes doing cowgirl position complained of the friction. what's the best way to get rid of the pubic hair?
thanks.
i'm a guy, of course.
Old 06-08-2009, 12:56 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 618 / Power: 23
MelonEater is a name known to allMelonEater is a name known to allMelonEater is a name known to allMelonEater is a name known to allMelonEater is a name known to allMelonEater is a name known to all
Re: advice on shaving pubic hair

Quote:
Originally Posted by tomdh View Post
couple of years back, tried using an electric shaver (Philips ladies type) but next few days, itchy like hell.
any bros got good advice or experience to share? too much hair down there until my partner sometimes doing cowgirl position complained of the friction. what's the best way to get rid of the pubic hair?
thanks.
i'm a guy, of course.
David Gan, but a bit expensive
Old 06-08-2009, 01:02 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 10 / Power: 0
rokosickfredi deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Smile Re: advice on shaving pubic hair

Eh.. I tot got pubic hair then more shiok for gal doing cowgirl mah??
Dat way the hair can rubba the clit for better stimulation, isn't it??

Anyways, to lessen the irritation (u will get used to it after a while), moisturize the trimmed stubble with lotion. The friction generated using your hands applying the lotion over a few days also greatly helps to blunt the freshly cut hair shafts so they become finer and therefore less irritating. Works for moi; hope this helps.
Old 06-08-2009, 01:02 AM
Not Activated

My Reputation: Points: 149 / Power: 0
armpitfetish deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyarmpitfetish deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

use Gatsby
Old 06-08-2009, 01:51 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1737 / Power: 21
Johnston has a brilliant futureJohnston has a brilliant futureJohnston has a brilliant futureJohnston has a brilliant futureJohnston has a brilliant futureJohnston has a brilliant futureJohnston has a brilliant futureJohnston has a brilliant futureJohnston has a brilliant futureJohnston has a brilliant futureJohnston has a brilliant future

i hear that some salon offer pubic trim (by appointment only), but since the only hair care i use is shampoo and a trip to a malay barber, i dont know more detail about that.

a idea , u can maybe get your partner to trim for you? using small pair of scissor and gently of course .

Great Red Dragon's Lair:
http://www.sammyboyforum.com/showthread.php?t=389160
1st ever file GIVING/trading thread in sbf

Proud owner of the largest publicly known Sharon Kho and Kelly Arrow Tan picture set
Old 06-08-2009, 05:06 AM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -6 / Power: 0
jeeb is under Moderation till he learns how to behave

David gan?? better dont fall asleep, when u wake up your dicky might end up in his mouth bbbj lol....okok.....jokes aside, go for brazilian, last longer no need shave n trim every alternate days, and also for those who shaves their pubes, do take note that after shaving u might have tiny n minute cuts that u wont even notice, herein lies the danger....if u have small cuts/exposed wounds...den while u hump or FL do cowgirl on u, then her juice drip n drip...then if suay suay got wat STD etc etc.....u will get it too....so proceed with caution, best is just get a brazilian wax (ouch lol), have fun!
Old 06-08-2009, 05:29 AM
Samster

realplay3r deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

wax is more higher risk to std or hiv, cause when the hair is remove it leaves a open wound. for you info.
Old 06-08-2009, 08:16 AM
Samster

delayer deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

if you want clean wax like shave alternative
try epilator. you need to have a high pain threshold coz it pulls out quite alot of hair at 1 go. Girls love to use it for armpits but it can be used down there as well.
Old 06-08-2009, 08:36 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 6 / Power: 0
thailoverboy is Cool - loads of Potential

I have been shaving clean for many years now. For those who have never trimmed your pubic area before, before u decide to give it a full shave, pls cut the pubic hair away till it is short and apply soap onto the pubic area and then use any gilette shaver to manually shave away the stubs. The pubic area usually becomes itchy on the 2nd to 3rd day after the shave. Apply some baby lotion or baby powder to lessen the itch. But as for me, i usually leave it alone as maybe i am used to it. Once you are used to seeing yourself cleanly shaved, chances is that you will not wanna grow hair down there again. And shaving usually takes me less than 2-3 mins every week once.
Old 06-08-2009, 10:18 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 639 / Power: 16
MeePokDry is a name known to allMeePokDry is a name known to allMeePokDry is a name known to allMeePokDry is a name known to allMeePokDry is a name known to allMeePokDry is a name known to all

hi TS...I suggest u do a search on laser hair-remover..
Old 06-08-2009, 02:29 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 18 / Power: 0
xRayx deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Bro, you can try shaving when you are bathing. You'll have body soap to use to lubricate it then use those traditional razor to shave away the hair. If you are patient enough you'll get a real clean shave which you'll perfect over time.
Old 06-08-2009, 03:26 PM
Samster

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2410 / Power: 19
bochapsing has a reputation beyond reputebochapsing has a reputation beyond reputebochapsing has a reputation beyond reputebochapsing has a reputation beyond reputebochapsing has a reputation beyond reputebochapsing has a reputation beyond reputebochapsing has a reputation beyond reputebochapsing has a reputation beyond reputebochapsing has a reputation beyond reputebochapsing has a reputation beyond reputebochapsing has a reputation beyond repute

suggest to go for boyzilian wax...

i used to shaved, using razor (those meant for lady use, suppose to have sharper blade n more suitable for delicate skin), but hair grows after only few days, quite irritating if u r not used to it..

now go for waxing, smoother skin, last longer (i mean growth of hair, not cumming... ..)

do a search in health issue section, should have some threads on waxing...
Old 07-08-2009, 08:22 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 269 / Power: 15
wtfman is one of the Best!wtfman is one of the Best!wtfman is one of the Best!

Use the sticker thing that girls used to remove their leg hair XD OUCH!
Old 07-08-2009, 11:23 PM
Samster

guster deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

i am a guy and off course i do trimmed my pubic... my lady love trimmed rather than bushy... when she gives oral, she preferred clean and not bushy...

well, what you need is warm bath first and then trimmed first the pubic region. u can choose to have Landing strip or Brazilian strip or just trimmed to any shape u like. i preferred Brazilian strip. then soap it up and then razor downwards... single stroke ONLY. multiple stroke will leave u minor cuts and itch later
then after than, upwards stroke for cleaner shaves... apply after shave or antibiotic cream after shave.... the initial few weeks u will complaint of itch, but later on, u will like it.... and to top it up, u partner will surely love it when thrusting time, there will be some 'piak piak' sounds if both are wet!!!!
Old 07-08-2009, 11:52 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1061 / Power: 20
louis2002 has much to be proud oflouis2002 has much to be proud oflouis2002 has much to be proud oflouis2002 has much to be proud oflouis2002 has much to be proud oflouis2002 has much to be proud oflouis2002 has much to be proud oflouis2002 has much to be proud of

Funny hor!!!!!

When guys were young (before puberty) they hope 蓝鸟生毛 (hokkien)..........

Nowadays guys wanna 拔掉鸟毛 (hokkien).............

Hehehehehe................

Last edited by louis2002; 08-08-2009 at 12:07 AM.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1