The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > FL Dome 1 - The Land of Smiles comes to You

Notices

FL Dome 1 - The Land of Smiles comes to You Freelancers are not subject to the mandatory health checks that are required of registered sex workers that operate in designated red light areas. They operate illegally outside of the system put in place to curb the spread of STDs. Proceed at your own risk.

User Tag List
1998, 2001, 99babe, alice, ally, AsiaConsort, Babyface, Bell, bibi, boob, candy, Cartoon, Cassanova88, Coco, denisee, Dolce, Dream, empire, FantasiaBabes, ferlin, Friday, gangansg80, grace, hookersclub, Irene

Old 01-07-2022, 05:15 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 18 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 81 / Power: 9
hornetgreen deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
FR for
Model: Jenny
OKT: ThaiSmile
(for security reason please do not mention the name of location)
Looks: as shown in the photos. I love her looks
Body: smooth skin and fair
BBBJ: not bad.likes to give that pok sound … like eating lollipop
FJ: very accommodating. And even give massage in between sessions.
GFE: will hug you and tease you
RTF: for sure 😁
Old 01-07-2022, 05:16 PM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 16 / Power: 0
galleryphoto deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Great Bonks (STRICTLY for sponsored gal only)

https://host1.sbf.net.nz/showthread....ighlight=volvo

Name: Volvo
Stable: Lust365
Looks: very charming smile and very pretty and innocent looking.
Body: well taken care body shape, slim and sexy.
Boobs: C cup dnb, my liking.
Pussy: clean shaved
Painting: wet easily and juicy.
Bbbj: sibei skilful with her tongue, twist and lick. Sibei song.
Fj: accommodating and very naughty in bed. Show case her skilful riding and grinding, pump her hard in doggy style and her moan was really seductive.
Comms: simple english okay, no problem talking with her.
Service: 9/10
Old 01-07-2022, 05:19 PM
Samster

Quoted: 10 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 536 / Power: 5
SuperPaman is a glorious beacon of lightSuperPaman is a glorious beacon of lightSuperPaman is a glorious beacon of lightSuperPaman is a glorious beacon of lightSuperPaman is a glorious beacon of lightSuperPaman is a glorious beacon of light

https://sbfjust.rocks/showthread.php?t=8...ighlight=royce

Royce - Lust365

Looks - 9/10 Asian dolly vibes. Big eyes small nose plump lips.

Boobs - 9/10 perfect size for her body frame. C cup, not too big not too small just nice

Body - 9/10 considered thai tan. Slim and flat tummy got belly piercing.

Bbbj - 10/10 it was good, she had the perfect speed and hits the right spot every time with her tongue. Felt like I was in pleasure land.

Fj - 8.5/10 many positions accomplished. And no black face given at all. Hard working and will keep riding me non stop

Gfe - she was full of smiles, obedient and happy girl always.

Rtf - land of smile girls really can give man all smiles. Yes for Royce
Old 01-07-2022, 05:21 PM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 0 / Power: 0
holydoly is Cool - loads of Potential

https://sbfjust.rocks/showthread.php?t=8...ighlight=gucci

Gucci, HC

Looks: 9/10 got Taiwanese look and feel. Really consider quite pretty. Universal kind

Body: 9/10 slim and got thin thighs

Boobs: 8/10 enhanced but a job well done couldn’t really tell

BBBJ: 9/10 more slow and sensual, gives you dirty looks every now and then base on personal preference as well

FJ: 9/10 she is those passionate making love type. Exactly how to you expect to do your girlfriend in movies. Feels like time slowed down when doing her.

GFE: 9.5/10

RTF: if I have the time. Ya
Old 01-07-2022, 05:22 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 23 / Power: 0
Adam24 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

FR for Amp from Club Friday

Looks: 100% like the pictures
Body: Nice and slim body 1.6m+ tall
Boobs: Nice natural boobs 10/10
Fingering: 10/10 tight and wet
Bbbj: 10/10 amazing
FJ: Best part of the session. accommodating to all positions and very tight
RTF: 100%
Room: nice and cozy

Overall 10/10
Old 01-07-2022, 05:28 PM
Samster

Quoted: 18 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 311 / Power: 17
funnyruud is one of the Best!funnyruud is one of the Best!funnyruud is one of the Best!funnyruud is one of the Best!

Mansion - sai
Date: 01 July

Looks: 7/10 (discount of photo)
Body: 8/10 (pretty fair and slim)
Boob: 8/10 (man made 405cc, but felt abit soft)
Frenching: 10/10 (lots of tongue and speak fierce French
Painting: 8/10
BBBJ: 9.5/10 (not time watcher, can keep ask to blow)
FJ: 9/10 (cowgirl move lagi hiong, nearly break my dick lol. Can keep pump and pump only) minus 1 point coz no CIM

GFE: feel obedient and attentive
RTF: will try others
Old 01-07-2022, 05:38 PM
Samster

Quoted: 19 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 12 / Power: 0
walechan deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

(2/5) Marie, Seduction

https://sbfjust.rocks/showthread.php?t=886807

Looks: 9/10 Young, innocent kind. Looks like 18-20.

Body: 9/10 slim

Boobs: 8/10 B cup

BBBJ: 7/10 Very green but wiling to suck and lick

FJ: 7/10 Not skillful but feeling have great time with your college gf

GFE: 8/10 She doesn't speak English much. Use translate most of the time.

RTF? Probably. Location is not convenient for me as a foot soldier.
Old 01-07-2022, 05:41 PM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 40 / Power: 0
Newtom deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

I can see only one review for A1 Ai Chi, anyone else tried? Need some more info.
Old 01-07-2022, 05:43 PM
Samster

Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 10 / Power: 0
krushers deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

As requested by Bro SK. Herewith a short FR for Hazel of TeerukLover.

Communication with Bro SK and directions to Hazel's room was clear.

Door opens, at the first look I thought it was a different person. Until I saw the bracelet she was wearing, with matches the photo. Packaged accepted.

Room was small and shower was even smaller. There were some teasing here and there but saddened that I had to shower myself. So after showering, went to the bed and wait while she gets ready.

On to the action, brief catbath and proceeded to BJ. She capped me without warning, kind of turned off instantly. Bros here who appreciate the protection should be fine with this. Nevertheless, managed to psych myself to just get my member up and proceed to FJ. Stripped off her sexy lingerie which revealed those huge knockers of hers, boob bros will like this... big sia, can bury face type.

Started with cowgirl and her pussy was tight brothers. Can feel like the pussy like kiapkiap my didi. I was rather pissed cos I didn't get the BBBJ then I told her I want her ass. She gave in, lubs on and she guided my didi to her asshole gently. This one lagi tight la sia... the tempo got faster and faster and I released my first battalion into the rubber.

Had a long chat with her, understand why she's here doing what she does. She is not exactly new to this trade as she used to be a gogo dancer at BKK Nana area and used to kena DaBao by customers. But here she is due to huge pile of loan with the bank and she's paying it - according to her la.

2nd shot was the same except for the AJ.

She got a sweet voice if you ask me, kinda funny and slightly crazy. As for the BBBJ part, maybe other bros can get it? Different guys different treatment....

Anyways, still... thanks Bro SK for the arrangement. Legit arrangement, legit ladies...

Till next time, cheers!
Old 01-07-2022, 05:44 PM
Samster

Quoted: 11 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 106 / Power: 3
chariotholder deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guychariotholder deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

My experience with Sand from Club Friday
https://sbfjust.rocks/showthread.php?t=887466

Looks – Definitely better in person. Pretty thai xmm feeling from her. The photos not fair to her lol.

Boobs – Enhanced but nicely fit her. Enjoyed licking and sucking on those nipples!

Body – Slim sexy body. Slim body lovers assemble! Like those you go clubbing before you see face you already want to bonk her because the body power.

BBBJ – Hardworking with my little brother. Feel wet and warm and nice.

FJ – The riding power. Like horse riding professional haha. Missionary also the view bonking the sexy body and that pretty young thai face. Super turn on!

GFE - Very good feeling. Not a time watcher. Takes good care of me. Good work attitude.

RTF – Yes for me. Found a great bonk experience I will stick to it until she go back Thailand.
Old 01-07-2022, 05:44 PM
Samster (V)

Quoted: 61 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2946 / Power: 13
iphone1s has a reputation beyond reputeiphone1s has a reputation beyond reputeiphone1s has a reputation beyond reputeiphone1s has a reputation beyond reputeiphone1s has a reputation beyond reputeiphone1s has a reputation beyond reputeiphone1s has a reputation beyond reputeiphone1s has a reputation beyond reputeiphone1s has a reputation beyond reputeiphone1s has a reputation beyond reputeiphone1s has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by SMRTLTD View Post
Maybe saying 80-90% of the FRs here are fake is not an exaggeration lol..

That said, I'm still surprised at seeing $180 for 1 shot girls now..

GL opening doesn't seem to have much of an effect lol..
Quote:
Originally Posted by snipenite17 View Post
Plenty of fake FRs recently.. this place is becoming a minefield. Rmbr to see the history of the user's posts.. the tell tale signs are very obvious. Iykyk
Thanks bros for the honest feedback I also felt something fishy about the FRs. Doesn't seems genuine.
Old 01-07-2022, 05:57 PM
Samster

Quoted: 9 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 90 / Power: 20
ihjun1 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Errr...why are you rationalising what I experienced when you have not tried her yourself?

FYI, she mentioned CBJ at the beginning of the session, when I'm fully clothed, and I'm pretty sure she doesn't have x-ray vision to inspect through my pants.

And if she doesn't want to shave, then it's only fair that her description should not mention that she did. Same for AR. If she's that selective, then it shouldn't be advertised as her specialty.

I understand that your sole requirement is just for the same girl to be in the photo. For most of us though, we'd like to know more than that, and I'm just sharing what I went through...because I actually booked her...and I didn't cancel...and not just basing it on her picture...

If you're affiliated to the OKT and just trying to defend them, can I just say that I like them and this has not deterred me from trying other AJ girls in their stable cos I understand this is a numbers game.

But it's only fair I point out the truth when I see it.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Naka_Timo View Post
The bee like not bad, want to try but busy schedule got to cancel off and apologise to bro SK. However, i think for the CBJ and BBBJ usually most thai will do bbbj. There are some will ask which cust want CBJ or BBBJ or maybe during shower inspection feel not very safe that y never do bbbj and do cbj instead. I myself not a cbj fans. For bush, i think sometime cannot blame the stable if lady dont give accurate info then stable will just follow the info given to them. For AR, i think hygiene purpose also come to a factor.

For me i would said take all description as a pinch of salt instead of said misleading. As long as is the correct lady i think is ok.
Old 01-07-2022, 06:09 PM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -1 / Power: 0
raindear is under Moderation till he learns how to behave

https://host1.sbf.net.nz/showthread....&highlight=sky

Sky BabyFace

She is definitely a chio bu, very lusty looking. Ready to fuck you non stop kind. Very pretty and syt.

First saw her and it was totally same as photo, no swop. Love her charming smile as she bring me in. Started to undress and i can feel the my cock getting harder. Her body is really legit super hot and sexy.

After shower, she start performing wonders with her tongue at my balls and cock. Maintain that good seductive eye contact.

After capped on, started missionary first and her moan was really sexy. Drive me even more crazy and session get more intense. Then she came on top of of me start riding fast and hard. Keep on pounding on my cock and my hands fondling her boobs. Lasted for about 30 mins and i cum.

Had a very satisfying session with Sky and she really did pleasure me good time. Truly a gem and other bro please take good care of her. Will be back if there is time.
Old 01-07-2022, 06:12 PM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
Kenlee deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Royce - Lust365

Looks - 9/10 Asian dolly vibes. Big eyes small nose plump lips.

Boobs - 9/10 perfect size for her body frame. C cup, not too big not too small just nice

Body - 9/10 considered thai tan. Slim and flat tummy got belly piercing.

Bbbj - 10/10 it was good, she had the perfect speed and hits the right spot every time with her tongue. Felt like I was in pleasure land.

Fj - 8.5/10 many positions accomplished. And no black face given at all. Hard working and will keep riding me non stop

Gfe - she was full of smiles, obedient and happy girl always.
Old 01-07-2022, 06:12 PM
Samster

Quoted: 44 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 127 / Power: 7
Player101 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyPlayer101 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Sigh... All the girls rate keep going up.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1