The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > Newbie Issues/Say "Hi"/Testing/Tech stuff

Notices

Newbie Issues/Say "Hi"/Testing/Tech stuff Test posts & questions regarding the forums. Please note that NEW MEMBERS are on moderation for a couple days in the other forums. However, this test forum is unmoderated & your posts will appear immediately. Note that you are still free to post messages in ANY section you choose but messages that you post in the other sections will not appear until they are released from the moderation queue. Your moderation period is over when the "(M)" below your nick disappears. Reputation cannot be added or deducted in this section.
NB: You cannot get out of moderation by posting in this section ONLY. You have to contribute positively in the other sections. 

Sam's Private Picture Forum - so much pussy juice! Image
View the sexiest broads that money can buy at Sam's Private Picture forum. SIX years worth of uncensored images all thumbnailed and catalogued for your downloading convenience. Join Now!

User Tag List

Old 17-08-2014, 09:52 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 26 / Power: 0
goezi2004 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Tips for Newbie Going For Massage.

Hi Bros being newbie myself here I have been going up n down in terms of points n real experience here. CongratulationsSB! It's really ADDICTIVE let alone Massage. At times u get reply at times cos of your reputation they don't give u a damn.
I started to go for clean massage n slowly special. But I prefer those discreet ones.mostly these days PRC everywhere..... I have learnt some tell-tales about those HC w special n how to give a signal to your ML want do u actually wanted hmmm.....ups me PM me ok.I will surely reply ASAP
Old 20-08-2014, 03:34 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1712 / Power: 15
nicklite has a brilliant futurenicklite has a brilliant futurenicklite has a brilliant futurenicklite has a brilliant futurenicklite has a brilliant futurenicklite has a brilliant futurenicklite has a brilliant futurenicklite has a brilliant futurenicklite has a brilliant futurenicklite has a brilliant futurenicklite has a brilliant future
Smile Re: Tips for Newbie Going For Massage.

Quote:
Originally Posted by goezi2004 View Post
Hi Bros being newbie myself here I have been going up n down in terms of points n real experience here. CongratulationsSB! It's really ADDICTIVE let alone Massage. At times u get reply at times cos of your reputation they don't give u a damn.
I started to go for clean massage n slowly special. But I prefer those discreet ones.mostly these days PRC everywhere..... I have learnt some tell-tales about those HC w special n how to give a signal to your ML want do u actually wanted hmmm.....ups me PM me ok.I will surely reply ASAP
Hi Bro, actually it's the fun part when newbies explore on their first few time to massages places. Your tell-tales should go to the HC&KTV corner. You want ppl to up you, tell your tales there.

“Michael: There's nothing here to fear.
Lucifer: Well, there's always the truth.”
: http://sammyboyforum.com/showthread.php?t=470573
Old 20-08-2014, 10:36 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 26 / Power: 0
goezi2004 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Tips for Newbie Going For Massage.

Ok sure all Bros. Total been to 5 has ever since I joined SBF.Sadly all based on my instincts,out of the 5 all 3 offered special 2 easily n one after some physco.After scan her thru our conversation give hp number somemore for more personal service outside.

Even some of these HC claimed to be very Clean.Felt shiok n great for getting persuading My ML to do HJ n negotiate price some more.This one I will not reveal where n who,don't want to spoil anyone rice bowl.

Thanks To SBF.For giving me the motivation to venture n try my means to find n use my special skills yeah..
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1