The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > International Field Reports

Notices

International Field Reports Had a great time around the world? Tell us about it here!

User Tag List

Old 29-12-2015, 10:05 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 82 / Power: 10
aceyman deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Huizhou / Danshui (DS) Recommendations

Im a regular in DS too...lets share..source told me not to go anytime soon..anyone need FL can let PM me for number...
Old 30-12-2015, 12:35 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 13 / Power: 0
holovoid deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Hi bros, is anyone planning to party in DS from 1 - 3 Jan and doesn't mind a fellow bro tagging along?

I'm not too familiar with the DS scene and would love to have the opportunity to tag along with bros who are familiar and game.
Old 01-01-2016, 08:31 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 112 / Power: 19
nasigoreng deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guynasigoreng deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Happy New Year!

Got news that Legend Ktv remain closed. No idea when it's going to reopen. Seniors who know more please verify.
Old 01-01-2016, 04:18 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 205 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1503 / Power: 9
TonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant future
Danshui Update (01/01/16)

HAPPY NEW YEAR 2016!

First update of the year with not so good news.

Legend KTV will not resume business with hostesses until furthur notice.
Currently KTV rooms are open just that no hostesses are provided.

Other KTVs are operating as per normal in low profile mode.

Disclaimer: All content on this post including reference data is for informational purposes only. I accept no liability for the content of this post, or for the consequences of any actions taken on the basis of the information provided, unless that information is subsequently confirmed in writing.
Old 01-01-2016, 08:44 PM
Samster

TonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant future
Danshui Update (01/01/16)

BREAKING NEWS

Info just in at 7pm.

Legend KTV has resumed business with hostesses with effect from 01/01/16.

Disclaimer: All content on this post including reference data is for informational purposes only. I accept no liability for the content of this post, or for the consequences of any actions taken on the basis of the information provided, unless that information is subsequently confirmed in writing.
Old 04-01-2016, 12:23 AM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 628 / Power: 16
Director is a name known to allDirector is a name known to allDirector is a name known to allDirector is a name known to allDirector is a name known to allDirector is a name known to all
Re: Danshui Update (01/01/16)

Any update on DS? We plan to be there this week.
Old 04-01-2016, 10:04 AM
Samster

Quoted: 25 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3526 / Power: 15
Islands has a reputation beyond reputeIslands has a reputation beyond reputeIslands has a reputation beyond reputeIslands has a reputation beyond reputeIslands has a reputation beyond reputeIslands has a reputation beyond reputeIslands has a reputation beyond reputeIslands has a reputation beyond reputeIslands has a reputation beyond reputeIslands has a reputation beyond reputeIslands has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Golden Shower

Any brothers wanna to go DS to Cheong K on 21/1 and 22/1 two nights, I am leaving DS on 23/1.

PM me if you are keen. We shall share cost for KTV rooms and beers... 8)

Min 4 points for exchange:
Old 04-01-2016, 08:18 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
austinboy66 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

First time in DS, staying at the Legend Hotel til friday, would anyone care to show me around ?
Old 04-01-2016, 08:21 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
austinboy66 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Danshui Update (01/01/16)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Director View Post
Any update on DS? We plan to be there this week.
I'm staying at the Legend Hotel i'm up !
Old 08-01-2016, 06:43 PM
Samster

nasigoreng deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guynasigoreng deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

A short and quick update on Danshui. We were there 2 nights - 6 & 7 Jan.

Crowd back in full force last night (7 Jan). All KTV rooms in Legend were booked. Generally Malaysian and Singaporean. Really surprised given the current economic problems (more so for Malaysian). Guess horny dicks doing the thinking.

Quantity and quality is quite good, but don't benchmark to the old CP days. Pricing has escalated to ridiculous levels. Most KTV girls are at 5/15/20 level. Doesn't really correlate to beauty or even height. One of my friend took a 6/18/23 "model" which turns out to be a dead fish (didn't realize the rate till later at night). Friendliness index however is pretty ok. Most try to make a quick buck before CNY. Some said they are not sure whether they will come back after CNY and some are still weary, as the situation has not recovered to normal. Heard big $$$ were paid just to get them (hotel operators) back to business.

As FGG said, it's no longer cheap to party in China and it's for the strong hearted with deep(er) pockets. Anyway a pretty good trip catching up with friends from Singapore and Vietnam. Food in DS is fantastic though. There's a dim sum place across the street from Legend Hotel called Cha Dian Wang. Better than CP Miraton dim sum X100 times. Now in SZ Boan before heading home tomorrow.

Last edited by nasigoreng; 10-01-2016 at 12:53 PM.
Old 10-01-2016, 03:54 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 265 / Power: 21
Acidman is one of the Best!Acidman is one of the Best!Acidman is one of the Best!

Bro, if you don't want to feel being chopped like a carrot. Then stay in CP and party at dessert storm. Girls start from 3/8/11
Old 10-01-2016, 11:05 AM
Samster

Not exactly true. There are also better options elsewhere. SZ Boan area we partied on 8 Jan is value for money. Ktv spending RMB1580 for 7 persons with food, hotel RMB318 and it's near all the hanky-panky massage places (if u r up for it). Ktv girls lesser than DS but friendly too (reminds me of old CP days where they wait in front of the toilet to hand u tissues). Lesson I learned, explore places where the Hong Kong punters go to.

Last edited by nasigoreng; 10-01-2016 at 11:20 AM.
Old 10-01-2016, 12:51 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 637 / Power: 20
and_alloy is a name known to alland_alloy is a name known to alland_alloy is a name known to alland_alloy is a name known to alland_alloy is a name known to alland_alloy is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by nasigoreng View Post
Ktv girls lesser than DS but friendly too (reminds me of old CP days where they wait in front of the toilet to hand u tissues). Lesson I learned, explore places where the Hong Kong punters go to.
This is an old-timer talking...
Old 11-01-2016, 03:20 PM
Samster

Quoted: 25 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3526 / Power: 15
Islands has a reputation beyond reputeIslands has a reputation beyond reputeIslands has a reputation beyond reputeIslands has a reputation beyond reputeIslands has a reputation beyond reputeIslands has a reputation beyond reputeIslands has a reputation beyond reputeIslands has a reputation beyond reputeIslands has a reputation beyond reputeIslands has a reputation beyond reputeIslands has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Golden Shower

Quote:
Originally Posted by Islands View Post
Any brothers wanna to go DS to Cheong K on 21/1 and 22/1 two nights, I am leaving DS on 23/1.

PM me if you are keen. We shall share cost for KTV rooms and beers... 8)
Repost to see if bro wanna tag along.

Min 4 points for exchange:
Old 11-01-2016, 04:31 PM
Samster

Arrow Danshui Update (11/01/16)

Legend KTV hostess strength slowly recovering since resuming back to normal on 01/01/16.

They lost quite a bit of hostesses to Emerald KTV with the 2 week stand down from 14/12/15.

Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1