The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > International Field Reports

Notices

International Field Reports Had a great time around the world? Tell us about it here!

User Tag List

Old 20-04-2011, 10:22 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1430 / Power: 17
adidas88 has much to be proud ofadidas88 has much to be proud ofadidas88 has much to be proud ofadidas88 has much to be proud ofadidas88 has much to be proud ofadidas88 has much to be proud ofadidas88 has much to be proud ofadidas88 has much to be proud ofadidas88 has much to be proud ofadidas88 has much to be proud of
Re: Huizhou Recommendations

Quote:
Originally Posted by coolmanks View Post
Have we met before?

When I target the DJ/KJ two possiblilites:-
1. The DJ is attractive or
2. The MM I pick are not attractive and I have lost interest in them.
i witness this in fuhao ....
Old 21-04-2011, 12:48 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1180 / Power: 18
shibaxian has much to be proud ofshibaxian has much to be proud ofshibaxian has much to be proud ofshibaxian has much to be proud ofshibaxian has much to be proud ofshibaxian has much to be proud ofshibaxian has much to be proud ofshibaxian has much to be proud ofshibaxian has much to be proud of

[QUOTE=coolmanks;5868099]Have we met before?

2. The MM I pick are not attractive and I have lost interest in themQUOTE]

Quote:
Originally Posted by adidas88 View Post
Yeah..i agreed with ck. Uncle is kj man, is not a ktv man. That why when i go ktv with uncle, i don 't look at kj. The kj is meant for uncle coolmanks.

HUNT DOWN SAMSTERS TO RETURN POINTS
Old 21-04-2011, 12:57 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 11185 / Power: 18
NorthEast has a reputation beyond reputeNorthEast has a reputation beyond reputeNorthEast has a reputation beyond reputeNorthEast has a reputation beyond reputeNorthEast has a reputation beyond reputeNorthEast has a reputation beyond reputeNorthEast has a reputation beyond reputeNorthEast has a reputation beyond reputeNorthEast has a reputation beyond reputeNorthEast has a reputation beyond reputeNorthEast has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Have we met before?

2. The MM I pick are not attractive and I have lost interest in them.
Met but you do not know small fry like me, I think I am also the same as the meimei's you had picked. You lost interest and are definately not attracted to me. A question? When the meimeis' are not attractive then, why pick them at all, for what I gathered, you are those who like Sweet Young Things. In all fairness, KJs'/DJs' are really a gamble with the odds stacked very high against us, why spend so much time and effort on something which will have only one conclusion - FRUITLESS!

Quote:
I have witnessed this behavior twice, once at HZ JinYe KTV and the other was at OY when he picked 4 meimeis' to sit with him. At one time, he even offered his meimeis' to other guys including me to play dice games and drink with. By the way, Uncle coolmanks duly paid his respective dues to 4 of his meimeis' accordingly without fail, STEADY!

Keep you friends close but your enemies closer
Old 21-04-2011, 01:00 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1180 / Power: 18
shibaxian has much to be proud ofshibaxian has much to be proud ofshibaxian has much to be proud ofshibaxian has much to be proud ofshibaxian has much to be proud ofshibaxian has much to be proud ofshibaxian has much to be proud ofshibaxian has much to be proud ofshibaxian has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by NorthEast View Post
I have witnessed this behavior twice, once at HZ JinYe KTV and the other was at OY when he picked 4 meimeis' to sit with him. At one time, he even offered his meimeis' to other guys including me to play dice games and drink with. By the way, Uncle coolmanks duly paid his respective accordingly without fail, STEADY!
Aiya, that mean you don't know uncle good enough. He only looks for tall and guai guai gal.... which mean kj..

HUNT DOWN SAMSTERS TO RETURN POINTS
Old 21-04-2011, 01:05 AM
Samster

NorthEast has a reputation beyond reputeNorthEast has a reputation beyond reputeNorthEast has a reputation beyond reputeNorthEast has a reputation beyond reputeNorthEast has a reputation beyond reputeNorthEast has a reputation beyond reputeNorthEast has a reputation beyond reputeNorthEast has a reputation beyond reputeNorthEast has a reputation beyond reputeNorthEast has a reputation beyond reputeNorthEast has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by shibaxian View Post
Aiya, that mean you don't know uncle good enough. He only looks for tall and guai guai gal.... which mean kj..
AIYAH! KJs'/DJs' where got kuai kuai? If you assume so, you must be a fool. These so call kuai kuai KJs'/DJs' are simply female wolves in sheep clothing or shall I say their uniform issued by their establishment. That day at MF KTV, I happened to see a former FuHao meimei who is a KJ there in MF KTV. KJs'/DJs', Sauna WG, KTV meimeis' and BBS Hookers will recycle themselves after a few months of work - these young ladies also have the same thinking mah! The grass is always greener on the side of the fence.

Old 21-04-2011, 01:26 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 125 / Power: 23
Mekatulia deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyMekatulia deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by sex crusader View Post
Bro,
I think better explore HZ now. By time the light rail is ready, i'm afraid HZ will become another CP with the influx of 马辣老!
Should be 麻甩佬

as for the train, last heard the CP residents are against the original plan to have the tracks on ground level because they feel that it will be an eyesore, so now they are thinking of making it underground. Imagine the amount of work to bore a tunnel thru CP.
对我来说,侯佩岑算什么
把衣服掀起来!把奶罩丢上来!
Old 21-04-2011, 04:03 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 2538 / Power: 14
FeiGohGoh has a reputation beyond reputeFeiGohGoh has a reputation beyond reputeFeiGohGoh has a reputation beyond reputeFeiGohGoh has a reputation beyond reputeFeiGohGoh has a reputation beyond reputeFeiGohGoh has a reputation beyond reputeFeiGohGoh has a reputation beyond reputeFeiGohGoh has a reputation beyond reputeFeiGohGoh has a reputation beyond reputeFeiGohGoh has a reputation beyond reputeFeiGohGoh has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by waikeekee View Post
You are so right, once a thief always a thief or a leopard will never changes it's spots. 江山易改本性难移.
Bro WKK, are u station in HK? Pls come join us in CP.
Old 21-04-2011, 08:53 AM
Samster

adidas88 has much to be proud ofadidas88 has much to be proud ofadidas88 has much to be proud ofadidas88 has much to be proud ofadidas88 has much to be proud ofadidas88 has much to be proud ofadidas88 has much to be proud ofadidas88 has much to be proud ofadidas88 has much to be proud ofadidas88 has much to be proud of

Quote:
I have witnessed this behavior twice, once at HZ JinYe KTV and the other was at OY when he picked 4 meimeis' to sit with him. At one time, he even offered his meimeis' to other guys including me to play dice games and drink with. By the way, Uncle coolmanks duly paid his respective dues to 4 of his meimeis' accordingly without fail, STEADY!
uncle coolmanks like to fish for his "fishes" .... he dun like to go super market and buy one ...
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mekatulia
Should be 麻甩佬
hahahaha .. that's a good one ...
Quote:
Originally Posted by FeiGohGoh
Bro WKK, are u station in HK? Pls come join us in CP.
he is stationed in HK, SZ and CP ... some even said HZ ...
Old 21-04-2011, 09:23 AM
Samster

Quote:
uncle coolmanks like to fish for his "fishes" .... he dun like to go super market and buy one ...
Fishing? It takes and consumed lots of time, his stay is limited to his 15 days limit that the free VISA that the PRC Germen will grant. Don't you think going to buy fresh fishes at the wet market would be better? So many chhoices and yet so little time, needless to say, monetary investment is secondary to him, this is a fact!

Old 21-04-2011, 10:41 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 205 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 23599 / Power: 26
sex crusader has a reputation beyond reputesex crusader has a reputation beyond reputesex crusader has a reputation beyond reputesex crusader has a reputation beyond reputesex crusader has a reputation beyond reputesex crusader has a reputation beyond reputesex crusader has a reputation beyond reputesex crusader has a reputation beyond reputesex crusader has a reputation beyond reputesex crusader has a reputation beyond reputesex crusader has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mekatulia View Post
Should be 麻甩佬

as for the train, last heard the CP residents are against the original plan to have the tracks on ground level because they feel that it will be an eyesore, so now they are thinking of making it underground. Imagine the amount of work to bore a tunnel thru CP.
Ha..ha..my china and canton not beri good! Still looking forward to explore this place soon!

Inline:

7 pointers and above

Last edited by sex crusader; 21-04-2011 at 11:10 AM.
Old 21-04-2011, 01:57 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 8691 / Power: 17
HonestCrook has a reputation beyond reputeHonestCrook has a reputation beyond reputeHonestCrook has a reputation beyond reputeHonestCrook has a reputation beyond reputeHonestCrook has a reputation beyond reputeHonestCrook has a reputation beyond reputeHonestCrook has a reputation beyond reputeHonestCrook has a reputation beyond reputeHonestCrook has a reputation beyond reputeHonestCrook has a reputation beyond reputeHonestCrook has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by sex crusader View Post
Huh....HZ ktv gal no compulsary go out one huh? Anyway..hope to party in HZ with you during my next outing which is quite soon!
As a reminder, the majority of the KTVs' in HuiZhou (惠州市) starts at 8PM, unlike in CP, cheongster start to fall-in at 5PM to do the walk and talk the talk in the various flower streets, and some good looking MMs' do not turn up till 9PM. On the other hand, the KTV will allow you play till the wee hours. I remember during the World Cup, last year, we were at the KTV watching matches till 5AM.
Hey! I might be a Crook, but I am Honest!
Old 21-04-2011, 03:11 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 784 / Power: 22
coolmanks is a splendid one to beholdcoolmanks is a splendid one to beholdcoolmanks is a splendid one to beholdcoolmanks is a splendid one to beholdcoolmanks is a splendid one to beholdcoolmanks is a splendid one to beholdcoolmanks is a splendid one to behold

knn, no offences but you asked for this.

See below, is it obvious that you must be a small fry otherwise I would not be in the same room with you.

Quote:
I poor ah pek 小平民, will feel very uncomfortable. I only want to party with other 平民.

Quote:
Met but you do not know small fry like me, I think I am also the same as the meimei's you had picked.
I am human so I do make mistake ok?
Do U think poeple queuing up to buy toto do not know that the odd are stacked very high against them?

Quote:
A question? When the meimeis' are not attractive then, why pick them at all, for what I gathered, you are those who like Sweet Young Things. In all fairness, KJs'/DJs' are really a gamble with the odds stacked very high against us, why spend so much time and effort on something which will have only one conclusion - FRUITLESS!
At Jinye? Are you trying to telling me who you really are?
Quote:
once at HZ JinYe KTV and the other was at OY when he picked 4 meimeis' to sit with him.
Thanks you; but if I need a offical spokeman I will have asked.
Maybe I alway stay 14 days it because air ticket cheaper or rather (airticket) more ex if I stay longer than that.
Next time I see u at Tommy Cafe, I will show u my passort with the China 60 days visa.

Quote:
Fishing? It takes and consumed lots of time, his stay is limited to his 15 days limit that the free VISA that the PRC Germen will grant. Don't you think going to buy fresh fishes at the wet market would be better? So many chhoices and yet so little time, needless to say, monetary investment is secondary to him, this is a fact!

Old 21-04-2011, 03:16 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 784 / Power: 22
coolmanks is a splendid one to beholdcoolmanks is a splendid one to beholdcoolmanks is a splendid one to beholdcoolmanks is a splendid one to beholdcoolmanks is a splendid one to beholdcoolmanks is a splendid one to beholdcoolmanks is a splendid one to behold

Nowaday, sbf favuoraite game is to create a new nick for whatever reasons; then come here a distrub and confuse everyone.

Anyway page 83; you was sabo, because he gave you wrong info. Tell you to turn right when it should be turn left.
Why don't u go and give him a good spanking that he more than deserved.

Quote:

hahahaha .. that's a good one ...

he is stationed in HK, SZ and CP ... some even said HZ ...

Old 21-04-2011, 04:40 PM
Samster

Quote:
Nowaday, sbf favuoraite game is to create a new nick for whatever reasons; then come here a distrub and confuse everyone.
perhaps they r boring ... so they need some life ...
Quote:
Anyway page 83; you was sabo, because he gave you wrong info. Tell you to turn right when it should be turn left.
thank u uncle coolmanks for the right info ..
else turn right and walk 6 km also cannot see the 步行街...
sure know that fellow always screw up one ....
Old 21-04-2011, 05:25 PM
Samster

Quote:
I am human so I do make mistake ok?
Do U think poeple queuing up to buy toto do not know that the odd are stacked very high against them? Maybe I alway stay 14 days it because air ticket cheaper or rather (airticket) more ex if I stay longer than that.
Uncle; You are so right about the odds. Getting a good attitute KTV gal is like a lucky draw. OIC, your stay is governed by the cost of air tickets. I should have know, my bad for my assumtion.

Quote:
No SABO lah! Honest mistake made, he should have thank you for the correction, hope it is not too late to say thanks to Uncle Coolmank. Next time, if we all chance upon each other, chicken wings on us lah! Roast Goose Leg also can.

Quote:
thank u uncle coolmanks for the right info ..
else turn right and walk 6 km also cannot see the 步行街...sure know that fellow always screw up one ....
The wrong has been made right. If you stay in KanDe, the 步行街 is to the left when you step out of the hotel main entrance/exit. Anyway, very few people when walking will turn right because immediately towards the right is the bridge to the other side of HZ. Bad mistake.

Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1