The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The best of Thailand

Notices

The best of Thailand Serving your Thai Business & Holiday Needs. All Singaporeans in Thailand sign in to show your support and bring your Thai "friends" with you for stuff you can't discuss on Facebook! :)
ประเทศไทยต้อนรับคุณ!

User Tag List

Old 25-12-2023, 05:13 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 40 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 256 / Power: 13
Nitwit is one of the Best!Nitwit is one of the Best!Nitwit is one of the Best!
Re: Infos on Chiang Mai

Quote:
Originally Posted by happy456 View Post
Just sharing some infos for these 2 days in Chiang Mai. Tried the below 2 spas.

1. Dolphin - Full service at 2500/1hr/1shot, comes with nuru air mattresses. Went there around 5pm and saw about 10 gals, quality wise between 6 or 7. Service is okay as the gal I selected didn't smile at me, so maybe that's why have "okay" service only.

2. Pink X - Full service at 3300(prety model)/1hr/1shot, normal gel massage on bed. Went around 2pm and saw about 8 gals, quality wise between 7 or 8. Service very good as the gal I selected smiled at me. Quite a good chat, provided DFK & sensual fj...one of the best I ever had.

For Dolphin, maybe should drop by again earlier as should have more gals for selection. For Pink X, is much pricier but have normal model gals at 2800/1hr/1shot. However, when both grades of gals lined-up together, you will tend to select the pretty model ones...haha.
Yeap! Always select the girls who smile at you. That's the key to "I want to service you".. 强扭的瓜不甜.. this one old time cheongsters should know...
Old 25-12-2023, 06:18 PM
Samster

Quoted: 39 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 104 / Power: 8
happy456 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyhappy456 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nitwit View Post
Yeap! Always select the girls who smile at you. That's the key to "I want to service you".. 强扭的瓜不甜.. this one old time cheongsters should know...
Yeah bro, but sometimes a bit difficult....those smiling at me ones doesn't turn me on to select. Really depends on the no. of gals available at the spas during time of visit.
Old 25-12-2023, 07:01 PM
Samster

Quote:
Yeah bro, but sometimes a bit difficult....those smiling at me ones doesn't turn me on to select. Really depends on the no. of gals available at the spas during time of visit.
Sometimes just think about the value for money part lor. Or maybe i stingy.. hahaha... just think if at the same price, what kind of girls or service you can get from pink or anywhere else.

Dolphin website got say the ladyboss source her girls from neighboring chiang mai province, mostly with decent low paid jobs before being recruited. That's why more kampong look, dress sense not so good but fresher, less commercial feeling.
And i like the part where Ladyboss let Thai Government Health Agency do mass HIV/STD checkup at her shop for all her girls. You will hardly see any other shops doing that.
Old 25-12-2023, 09:16 PM
Samster

Quoted: 44 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 62 / Power: 2
FromToronto deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

ah, thanks for the insight
so the pussy of a post-op LB does not have self lubrication function like a real girl, that interesting.

also post-op LB cannot get pregnant right, so what stops them from offering BBFSCIP? just curious

Quote:
Yes, they have basically similar pussy to a real woman thats why my friends don't even know the difference.. i warned them when they did the videocall as i sensed that they are not real woman.

1 thing to note is even for post op.. they will ask for alone time in the washroom before the deed... that is for them to apply and insert plenty of KY lubricant into their fake pussy. This is a very good warning sign liao...
Old 25-12-2023, 09:18 PM
Samster

awesome insight, thanks
do you have to tip them? not really sure about the tipping culture in CM.

Quote:
Just sharing some infos for these 2 days in Chiang Mai. Tried the below 2 spas.

1. Dolphin - Full service at 2500/1hr/1shot, comes with nuru air mattresses. Went there around 5pm and saw about 10 gals, quality wise between 6 or 7. Service is okay as the gal I selected didn't smile at me, so maybe that's why have "okay" service only.

2. Pink X - Full service at 3300(prety model)/1hr/1shot, normal gel massage on bed. Went around 2pm and saw about 8 gals, quality wise between 7 or 8. Service very good as the gal I selected smiled at me. Quite a good chat, provided DFK & sensual fj...one of the best I ever had.

For Dolphin, maybe should drop by again earlier as should have more gals for selection. For Pink X, is much pricier but have normal model gals at 2800/1hr/1shot. However, when both grades of gals lined-up together, you will tend to select the pretty model ones...haha.
Old 25-12-2023, 11:28 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by FromToronto View Post
ah, thanks for the insight
so the pussy of a post-op LB does not have self lubrication function like a real girl, that interesting.

also post-op LB cannot get pregnant right, so what stops them from offering BBFSCIP? just curious
The LBs are not afraid of getting pregnant. They are afraid of StDs and HIV as their artificial womb will be a good host for all these viruses.

Tipping is up to individual, some shops will allow girls to ask for tip which is quite irritating. If the girl service is good, no need ask I guess we also will ownself tip. If need to tip then will get good service, then in the first place why shop don't do tipping inclusive menu?
Old 25-12-2023, 11:36 PM
Samster

Quoted: 12 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 14 / Power: 0
veozet1 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

The best in chiangmai (in terms of look, not service) still miss spa, phoenix and aurora.
Old 26-12-2023, 12:17 AM
Samster

happy456 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyhappy456 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Quote:
Sometimes just think about the value for money part lor. Or maybe i stingy.. hahaha... just think if at the same price, what kind of girls or service you can get from pink or anywhere else.

Dolphin website got say the ladyboss source her girls from neighboring chiang mai province, mostly with decent low paid jobs before being recruited. That's why more kampong look, dress sense not so good but fresher, less commercial feeling.
And i like the part where Ladyboss let Thai Government Health Agency do mass HIV/STD checkup at her shop for all her girls. You will hardly see any other shops doing that.
Agree on the kampong look for Dolphin's gals, bro. Thanks for the insightful info of the Ladybosses excellent business ethics but.....Dolphin got a website ah? Didn't managed to goggle it though, haha.
Old 26-12-2023, 12:30 AM
Samster

Quote:
Agree on the kampong look for Dolphin's gals, bro. Thanks for the insightful info of the Ladybosses excellent business ethics but.....Dolphin got a website ah? Didn't managed to goggle it though, haha.
It's not their own website but Chiang Mai website featuring value for money entertainments/food/ nightlife/Chiang Mai scams too exclusively for tourist. You go google dolphin spa Chiang Mai not sure will pop out or not.
Old 26-12-2023, 12:34 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by veozet1 View Post
The best in chiangmai (in terms of look, not service) still miss spa, phoenix and aurora.
Sure. My friend was offered a 5k baht top up on top of the basic price paid at the counter at Miss for full service.. He told the girl to fuck off he ownself pcc better. Hahaha. Phoenix not sure but aurora also at least 3500-5k from my experience. No standard price for piak, suka the girl say how much lor.
Old 26-12-2023, 12:41 AM
Samster

Quoted: 12 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 14 / Power: 0
veozet1 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Sure. My friend was offered a 5k baht top up on top of the basic price paid at the counter at Miss for full service.. He told the girl to fuck off he ownself pcc better. Hahaha. Phoenix not sure but aurora also at least 3500-5k from my experience. No standard price for piak, suka the girl say how much lor.
Aurora now they ask you want fs or not, if you want fs they will quote all included you dont need to deal with the gal. I think same apply for miss and phoenix.
Old 26-12-2023, 12:47 AM
Samster

Inflation is crazy, 3500 in a city like CM is a lot of money for a FS massage.

I am suspired CM is not cheaper than BKK, given the cost of living, price of mongering should be cheaper.

Quote:
Old 26-12-2023, 01:07 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by veozet1 View Post
Aurora now they ask you want fs or not, if you want fs they will quote all included you dont need to deal with the gal. I think same apply for miss and phoenix.
My friend just kena from Miss this holiday trip.. kpkb with me.. maybe they tourist cannot speak Thai dun know market then shop see they can eat just eat lor.

Aurora wise was I ownself experience before I frequent Dolphin. Quite out of the way for both miss and aurora unless have car or transport to and fro..

Price is up to individual who can afford la.. you pay peanuts you get monkey.. I not young handsome chap, so I just go for most value for money option.. at least I know this price this kind looks this kind service is I nothing to complain or regret can already lor..
Old 26-12-2023, 01:16 AM
Samster

Quote:
Thanks for the advice bro, managed to get their line & can get the photos of the gals beforehand....hehe.
Old 26-12-2023, 03:42 PM
Samster

Quote:
Thanks for the advice bro, managed to get their line & can get the photos of the gals beforehand....hehe.
Good to see CM thread lively again.. new year already try to share positive vibes..

You ownself see got those Kampong shy shy feel or not... As far as I know, this shop is the only shop in Cm don't take or allow Thai customers at all.. That's why I like, low mileage..
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1