The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The best of Thailand

Notices

The best of Thailand Serving your Thai Business & Holiday Needs. All Singaporeans in Thailand sign in to show your support and bring your Thai "friends" with you for stuff you can't discuss on Facebook! :)
ประเทศไทยต้อนรับคุณ!

User Tag List
1980, nirvana

Old 23-03-2024, 12:52 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 508 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 801 / Power: 15
Ninja_Assassin is a splendid one to beholdNinja_Assassin is a splendid one to beholdNinja_Assassin is a splendid one to beholdNinja_Assassin is a splendid one to beholdNinja_Assassin is a splendid one to beholdNinja_Assassin is a splendid one to beholdNinja_Assassin is a splendid one to behold
Re: Bangkok Chiong Scene / Massage / AGoGo / Clubs / Disco

Quote:
Originally Posted by StupidCharsiew View Post
Anyone can tell me how much is Tulip Massage prices? It's a bit hard to find and they don't have any website. Can't remember where and when but I found it is THB2100? I think it was also mentioned here but probably few months back. Paiseh I don't check everyday.

My initilal plan is to visit Thonglor Massage but the lady I'm aiming for is no longer working there. I also forgot her name hahahaha
Price range depends on which package you take + type of room.

Packages have 2100 / 2400 / 2800 / 3200 (all come with normal room - shower only)

Room can upgrade to bathtub (+200) or jacuzzi (+400).
Old 23-03-2024, 07:10 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 891 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 477 / Power: 3
StupidCharsiew is a glorious beacon of lightStupidCharsiew is a glorious beacon of lightStupidCharsiew is a glorious beacon of lightStupidCharsiew is a glorious beacon of lightStupidCharsiew is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ninja_Assassin View Post
Price range depends on which package you take + type of room.

Packages have 2100 / 2400 / 2800 / 3200 (all come with normal room - shower only)

Room can upgrade to bathtub (+200) or jacuzzi (+400).
Ok kamxia. I saw on another sex forum the dude went there in Feb 2024 and he upped 2 ladies for THB4200. Now I considering if to do 3some. I understand there is mostly milfs but I don't mind

Zapping is a way to boost your ego. Agree? Keechiu!
Old 23-03-2024, 07:21 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 36 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 111 / Power: 1
m0pik001 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guym0pik001 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Just tried yaimai from Butterfly. Did 90 mins package and chose her as she’s prob one of the prettiest girls there I’ve taken so far. She’s short, petite but with enhanced (soft) C-cuppers. Amazing body

Service wise, was pretty SOP. Bbbj a while then asked if enough and kept spitting into the tissue which was a bit of a turnoff. Can rub pussy but no fingering, light kisses and no DFK. Did cowgirl a while then said tired

Ended up finishing up with bj/hj (no CIM) but did hit some on her forehead when I came lol did some light conversation then washed up and left

Pity her service and GFE are not up to par with her looks. Will not go back for her cos there’s so many others to try
Old 24-03-2024, 08:14 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 1074 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 704 / Power: 2
lonelyfish is a splendid one to beholdlonelyfish is a splendid one to beholdlonelyfish is a splendid one to beholdlonelyfish is a splendid one to beholdlonelyfish is a splendid one to beholdlonelyfish is a splendid one to beholdlonelyfish is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jackboy View Post
Do they provide underwear or can go butt naked during body massage?
Naked with only a cloth which will be gone during the JG.
Old 24-03-2024, 09:38 AM
Veteran Samster

Mentioned: 70 Post(s)
Quoted: 3472 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 108444 / Power: 162
Naka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by lonelyfish View Post
After trying both, I feel Spring is more authentic than Rebirth. I'll plan a BKK trip with my current gf. Maybe head to Spring for JG then give her a good one the next day haha.
Can try Ho Li. Very good too.

ONE MAN'S MEAT IS ANOTHER'S POISON

"A FR is to give reader an idea of what to expect, the pics and style of writing are to spice things up, to give more space for imagination, most important thing is we share and we enjoy."

Bros with rep power are welcome to exchange 162 points daily
Old 24-03-2024, 09:39 AM
Veteran Samster

Mentioned: 70 Post(s)
Quoted: 3472 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 108444 / Power: 162
Naka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jackboy View Post
Do they provide underwear or can go butt naked during body massage?
Upped +162

ONE MAN'S MEAT IS ANOTHER'S POISON

"A FR is to give reader an idea of what to expect, the pics and style of writing are to spice things up, to give more space for imagination, most important thing is we share and we enjoy."

Bros with rep power are welcome to exchange 162 points daily
Old 24-03-2024, 01:42 PM
Samster

Quoted: 106 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1171 / Power: 11
Questioneer has much to be proud ofQuestioneer has much to be proud ofQuestioneer has much to be proud ofQuestioneer has much to be proud ofQuestioneer has much to be proud ofQuestioneer has much to be proud ofQuestioneer has much to be proud ofQuestioneer has much to be proud ofQuestioneer has much to be proud of

Anyone know if some of the old Dome 1 girls are working/FL in Bkk? I mean, I'd guess some would be...

Just wondering if possible to revisit some for memories sake, like Vegas of PBB, Opal from Models4You etc.
Old 24-03-2024, 02:26 PM
Samster

Quoted: 36 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 111 / Power: 1
m0pik001 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guym0pik001 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by Questioneer View Post
Anyone know if some of the old Dome 1 girls are working/FL in Bkk? I mean, I'd guess some would be...

Just wondering if possible to revisit some for memories sake, like Vegas of PBB, Opal from Models4You etc.
Sure have. Only whether you have their Line contacts or not from last time. If have just ping thenm and try your luck
Old 24-03-2024, 07:37 PM
Samster

Quoted: 13 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 17 / Power: 0
Bendoveract deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Any bros around wanna chiong this week pm me
Old 26-03-2024, 07:02 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 66 / Power: 1
natnat9393 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by Verr View Post
bro, u can try cbody spa bangkok. Price inclusive of happy ending for Male Energy Remodeling Spa. Depends on ML, sometimes u can even unlock more than HJ.
Quote:
Originally Posted by xiasangju View Post
expect to top up between 1000-3000THB for HJ/B2B/FJ

pick those that have therapists in casual wear (not only in uniform) so that you can assess better. i would say looks are pretty much the same, not PS like SG spa.

CBody more SYT, can try!
Just finished my bkk trip last week and finally have time to sit down and give a review. As I was alone and lazy, I didn’t want to venture out to nuru/bj bar. Was supposed to join another bro to Tara but couldn’t join because of work. When I was done with work, outcall massage came to mind, comfort of my own room, no need to worry about safety etc. Did a quick search and decided on healing hands. Added them in LINE and did a booking but thought reckon I should do a quick lookup here. AND I’m glad I did. As the two above posts came out, as being a sucker for SYT, I quickly keyed in Cbody and wow, boy was i spoilt for choices!

Cancelled healing hands and book an hour with one of the SYT (after reading all the reviews in the site), 30mins later, she was waiting for me at my hotel lobby, ready for action.

Looks wise was not 100% as the photo, I would say 80%? But figure wise was great, natural b boobs with tiny waist, attitude was great, GFE feel, exactly like the review.

Her English was great, so we chitchatted a bit on my sofa, I like to build rapport and then she asked if I was ready for massage, so she ushered me to strip naked and lie face down on my bed. She then start pouring baby oil over my back and start proper massage, strength was great, given her size and she did that for a great 20mins. Whilst I was thinking to myself if it was just a clean massage, her small soft hands slide down to my balls and started playing with them. I was then told to flip over as little brother was suffocating already. She teased around with it and many times when I was almost at the edge, I had to slow her down. Cha yen yen, I said. Both to myself and her. She laughed and said ok, then switched to my balls and started licking my nipple. After rounds of repeated teasing, I finally unleashed the beast in me and slammed her to the bed, now I’m on top of her and started nibbling her neck, she knew what I’ll do next, then she pops the topic that she doesn’t do FJ. I knew I could offer $$ to get it but didn’t try then. So I just release it on her face whilst giving me a breast fuck. After we cleaned up, I asked if she wanted to go for supper as I need to replenish my protein surprisingly she agreed as she said she didn’t have any booking after me. We went to Korean town as it was pretty late, had a little drink, and I asked her if she would like to rest back at the hotel. She said just sleep?, I said of course, hug and sleep.. yeah right

Back to the hotel, being a gentleman, we showered separately, I did peep a little of course lol, and then she got dressed in the bath robe. When I came out from shower, she was lying on the bed, like a GF waiting for me. We cuddled a while and I FELL asleep! I was damn shagged. lol. The next morning I woke up early, she was sleeping right to me, I slip my hand into the robe, and groped her breast. Moved on to tickle her nipple and she moaned a little whilst still in her sleep. Just like those Jap sleeping AV that I always watch. My fingers proceeded to the base and she was already wet. Reading it as a signal, I snuck down into the blanket and started working on her “lips” using my tongue with my hands groping her breast, a good 5 mins later, I switched to 69 with me on top. Capped on, I then starting pumping her, and holding her small waist. After a few positions, I just let go and lied shagged and sweaty on the bed.

We cleaned up and went for quick lunch as it was already 12pm. We then bidded our way and she didn’t even ask me for extra. Total damage: 4k thb including the massage. Best deal.
Old 26-03-2024, 07:27 PM
Samster

Quoted: 40 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1301 / Power: 11
dullcreator has much to be proud ofdullcreator has much to be proud ofdullcreator has much to be proud ofdullcreator has much to be proud ofdullcreator has much to be proud ofdullcreator has much to be proud ofdullcreator has much to be proud ofdullcreator has much to be proud ofdullcreator has much to be proud ofdullcreator has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by natnat9393 View Post
Just finished my bkk trip last week and finally have time to sit down and give a review. As I was alone and lazy, I didn’t want to venture out to nuru/bj bar. Was supposed to join another bro to Tara but couldn’t join because of work. When I was done with work, outcall massage came to mind, comfort of my own room, no need to worry about safety etc. Did a quick search and decided on healing hands. Added them in LINE and did a booking but thought reckon I should do a quick lookup here. AND I’m glad I did. As the two above posts came out, as being a sucker for SYT, I quickly keyed in Cbody and wow, boy was i spoilt for choices!

Cancelled healing hands and book an hour with one of the SYT (after reading all the reviews in the site), 30mins later, she was waiting for me at my hotel lobby, ready for action.

Looks wise was not 100% as the photo, I would say 80%? But figure wise was great, natural b boobs with tiny waist, attitude was great, GFE feel, exactly like the review.

Her English was great, so we chitchatted a bit on my sofa, I like to build rapport and then she asked if I was ready for massage, so she ushered me to strip naked and lie face down on my bed. She then start pouring baby oil over my back and start proper massage, strength was great, given her size and she did that for a great 20mins. Whilst I was thinking to myself if it was just a clean massage, her small soft hands slide down to my balls and started playing with them. I was then told to flip over as little brother was suffocating already. She teased around with it and many times when I was almost at the edge, I had to slow her down. Cha yen yen, I said. Both to myself and her. She laughed and said ok, then switched to my balls and started licking my nipple. After rounds of repeated teasing, I finally unleashed the beast in me and slammed her to the bed, now I’m on top of her and started nibbling her neck, she knew what I’ll do next, then she pops the topic that she doesn’t do FJ. I knew I could offer $$ to get it but didn’t try then. So I just release it on her face whilst giving me a breast fuck. After we cleaned up, I asked if she wanted to go for supper as I need to replenish my protein surprisingly she agreed as she said she didn’t have any booking after me. We went to Korean town as it was pretty late, had a little drink, and I asked her if she would like to rest back at the hotel. She said just sleep?, I said of course, hug and sleep.. yeah right

Back to the hotel, being a gentleman, we showered separately, I did peep a little of course lol, and then she got dressed in the bath robe. When I came out from shower, she was lying on the bed, like a GF waiting for me. We cuddled a while and I FELL asleep! I was damn shagged. lol. The next morning I woke up early, she was sleeping right to me, I slip my hand into the robe, and groped her breast. Moved on to tickle her nipple and she moaned a little whilst still in her sleep. Just like those Jap sleeping AV that I always watch. My fingers proceeded to the base and she was already wet. Reading it as a signal, I snuck down into the blanket and started working on her “lips” using my tongue with my hands groping her breast, a good 5 mins later, I switched to 69 with me on top. Capped on, I then starting pumping her, and holding her small waist. After a few positions, I just let go and lied shagged and sweaty on the bed.

We cleaned up and went for quick lunch as it was already 12pm. We then bidded our way and she didn’t even ask me for extra. Total damage: 4k thb including the massage. Best deal.
wow making me really want this girl too when i'm there. possible to share who she is please bro?

Confucius says, "He who hesitates, masturbates."

Conquered: Singaporean, Malaysian, Indonesian, Thai, Vietnamese, Filipino, Taiwanese, Chinese, German, Russian

Old 26-03-2024, 10:57 PM
Samster

Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 53 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 41 / Power: 0
ers62010 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Cmon bro - have to share name of girl?? Hehe
Even if via PM
Thanks

Quote:
Originally Posted by natnat9393 View Post

Old 27-03-2024, 07:36 PM
Samster

Quoted: 32 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 22 / Power: 0
muscular deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Natnat9393 paid 4k thb without FJ you all also interested?

The part about him eating supper with the ML and proceeding back to hotel for FJ is very much depending on chemistry and ML's schedule.

If y'all engage and only gotten massage/HJ/BJ at 4k thb, please don't come back here and try to quote the extra services bro natnat9393 gotten.
Old 28-03-2024, 07:46 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 17 / Power: 0
Bendoveract deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Any bros around bkk wanna chiong pm me
Old 28-03-2024, 11:19 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
Windigand deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
I will be in Bangkok this weekend. Anyone wants to join me to go to a BJ Bar or massage parlor?
I would be interested in a MMF or MMFF also.

Last edited by Windigand; 28-03-2024 at 11:38 PM.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1